Learning to Submit Ch. 08

Story Info
Teasing and humiliation in the car.
3.3k words
4.56
17.9k
7

Part 8 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - This story is filed in Novels but is heavily BDSM in nature so feel free to skip over it if that's not your thing!

Thanks everyone for continuing to read and support this story! For those just jumping in here, I recommend starting at chapter 1 to fully understand the characters and background.

Thanks also to ftw752 for continuing to give me help with editing!

*

As he backed out of the driveway and started heading down the street, the silence pushed my brain into overdrive. 'Where are we going? And why don't I get any clothes?' I thought. The momentary panic seemed almost overwhelming.

I was staring out the side window, watching the sun dip towards the horizon and pondering our sudden trip when I noticed a fire starting on my ass. I looked over and noticed the seat heater on my side was turned on. Pat knew I loved the seat heaters usually, and it was sweet of him to turn it on, but after the spanking I'd just received the heat was uncomfortable.

I reached to turn the control off and was surprised when Pat slapped my hand away. I looked up at him with big eyes, wondering why he'd reacted that way. He looked at me briefly and I saw the heat in his expression.

"Ass feeling a bit warm, my little slave?"

"Yes Master. It's quite uncomfortable. The heater is causing those marks to feel like they're burning."

"Excellent. You might as well try to get used to it. We have a bit of a drive ahead of us, and I plan to have you squirming by the time we arrive at our destination."

"Yes Master," I mumbled with my eyes downcast. The fire on my backside was building, but I couldn't deny the heat I was feeling in my core as well. I thought back to the last little while before we left, and to how I got those marks. As I shifted, squirming a bit in my seat, I could feel the larger plug in my ass and the rough lace panties in my pussy shifting around.

He turned some music on and I stared back out the window, trying to ignore my burning ass and growing desire. As I tapped along to the familiar beat, a snippet of very naughty lyrics caught my attention. My head snapped around at him and he smiled out one side of his mouth and reached across the space with his free hand to gently caress my hair.

"I told you, squirming. I know you listen to lyrics, so I made sure to prepare enough songs like this to last the whole trip, although I have other plans as well."

He looked at me briefly and I found myself lost in those beautiful blue eyes. Though they were mostly clear and focused right now, I could see the darkness creeping into the edge.

'He's probably thinking about what he's going to do to me next.' I thought. 'I wish I had any idea, although the not knowing is surprisingly arousing.'

His hand moved from stroking my hair to the side of my face, where his fingers played along my jawline and up to the corner of my ear before dipping down into my coat and gently pulling the lapels open. Since he hadn't let me put it on properly, it was easy for him to pry the closest shoulder off my body. The cool air inside his car swirled around my neck in the sleeveless dress, and the chill tightened my nipples into little points under the fabric.

He gently ran his hand along my neck and collar bone, leaving a trail of goosebumps and making me wish he would continue his explorations lower. Infuriatingly, he seemed quite content to stay where he was.

I took a deep breath to stifle my desire for more, and heard him chuckle from the other seat.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"I think you forgot an honourific." He still stared out into the fading light, but his voice had grown considerably darker.

"I'm sorry Master. I wasn't meaning to be forgetful."

"You're forgiven, although I think I might have to punish you just a little, nonetheless."

"Yes Master." I said quietly.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, listening to the erotic song as we drove through the city. Finally I turned to him in the darkness, hoping I wasn't pushing my luck with my question.

"Do I at least get to know what was so funny Master?"

He chuckled again and caressed my face.

"You're adorable when you pout."

"I didn't realize I was pouting, Master."

Another chuckle. "You were indeed. With your whole body. Tell me, what's causing my little slave so much neediness?"

My pussy gushed around the fabric stuffed inside. Apparently I'd now soaked through the full pair of panties, not just the gusset, and the liquid was starting to find its way to my upper thighs. I sighed, embarassed to tell him how badly I wanted him to just pull the car over and take me right here. On top of that, I was confused about our sudden trip, and still concerned about the fact he had packed nothing for me.

He reached to the far side of my face and turned my head so I was looking at him. His gaze was dark and hungry, and his voice was rough as he addressed me.

"Look at me and tell me what's working so deliciously for you right now."

"I don't even know where to start, Master. My ass is on fire and the heat from the seat is making it hard to not focus on that. I swear I can feel the marks from those last ten spanks with the split paddle. If that isn't enough my ass feels so full and I've soaked through the panties you shoved in me. I'm out in public in a dress with nothing underneath and you're driving me to who knows where I assume for the weekend, and yet I need no clothes other than a dress?"

I was horny as hell going through everything I was feeling but the panic from before had started to creep into my voice as I spoke.

He glanced at me with a smirk and said "Well technically I did let you bring a pair of panties with your dress."

He winked at me and I burst out laughing, the stress pouring out of me. He joined in for a moment with his deep chuckle, and then placed his hand on my face, immediately getting my attention.

"Trust me. I promise it will be worth it. You are correct we are going for the weekend. A weekend to help connect us further in our new roles. Which is why you won't need clothes. I don't intend to leave the room once we arrive."

I looked up at him with big eyes, heavy with lust. I couldn't believe how badly I wanted him right now. I suddenly couldn't wait to arrive at our destination, and no longer cared where it was. I would be with him, probably kneeling at his feet a lot, and the thought caused my body to clench around my double intruders. I fingered the collar at my neck, feeling warmth fill my body as I considered what it meant.

"Yes Master." I finally said. "I am yours. I do trust you. And I appreciate you giving me a few pieces of information."

The Sun had dropped below the horizon while we'd been talking, and it was getting dark quickly as we drove down the highway.

"That information you mentioned, it has a price."

My head snapped up to consider his devious smile as his hand reached for the temperature controls. AC on, fan turned up. My nipples puckered painfully through the thin fabric of my dress. It was way past cool enough that we didn't need air conditioning, but I knew this was by design. 'At least my ass will keep me warm." I thought sarcastically. I realized that his vents were closed and mine had been carefully aimed at my chest.

"Take the top of your dress down so it is sitting around your waist. Once it's there you can lift your coat back around both shoulders, but be sure it doesn't impose my view."

I sputtered in protest. "Here? Now? Surely you can't mean..."

"Kitten." He said it softly but the no nonsense tone left no question who was in charge.

"Yes Master."

Resigned to my fate I slipped my arms through the straps of the dress and let it pool around my waist. The fan blowing cold air on my chest was absolute torture. I pulled my coat up around my shoulders, leaving it pulled open enough that he had a clear view of my breasts.

"Such a lovely view while we're driving." His hand reached over, lightly dancing over my exposed flesh before finally grabbing my left nipple and squeezing it painfully. I gasped and moaned as he released it and heat filled the chilly nub. He repeated the procedure on the right nipple before finally switching the air conditioning off and turning the fan down.

"My poor little kitten. Your nipples are so cold. I have just the thing to warm them up. Look in the glovebox and pull out the blue glass vial in the little bag in there."

I did as he asked, wondering what was in the small dropper bottle.

"I did some research." He said calmly. "Most of the over the counter products don't seem to have much effect on nipples. But I have it on good authority that a few drops of cinnamon oil diluted in a carrier oil gives a lovely warm feeling. I placed a couple drops inside your wrist while you slept last night to be sure you wouldn't react. Open the bottle, and squeeze a couple drops onto each nipple."

His eyes when they glanced at me seemed hungry, and I was reminded of the pictures I'd seen earlier of doms looking at their submissives like they were a meal. Something primal in me responded to that gaze, and I found myself following his instructions almost without a conscious decision to do so. The oil dripped on my nipples. It smelled devine and felt lovely. Whatever oil he'd used was smooth and soft."

"Coconut oil." He said to my unspoken question. "It seems to be one of the most common choices. I quite like the texture. And you?"

As he spoke, I felt a heat spreading through my nipples. It turned quickly. From a warm glow to a hot fire and I whimpered at the sudden heat. It didn't seem to be getting worse, but my nipples felt like they were swelling again.

"Is it burning, little one? I played with the ratio on my own body until I could feel the beginnings of warmth. Knowing everyone is different I didn't go any further. Tell me, how does it feel for you?"

"It burns Master, but not really in a bad way. It feels like my nipples are swelling. It feels great, actually, although I'm not sure I could handle it any stronger."

"Put your hands behind your back and lean on them. That is your reminder not to move them."

I did as he asked, surprised I hadn't earned more than a flash of heat in his eyes as I described his torture.

"Close your eyes. Keep them closed until I tell you otherwise."

"Yes Master." I complied immediately.

I felt him move slightly and then gasped as the cold air conditioned air blew against my now warm nipples. I groaned at the effect. Now this was torture. He turned up the music a little, and my mind immediately latched on to the lyrics of yet another dirty song. My nipples puckered with the combination of hot and cold, and I was definitely squirming.

His hand brushed down my side and slowly over the little bump, rubbing the closest nipple and rolling it in his fingers. I moaned out loud as he reached across my chest and toyed with the other one.

I was enjoying the feel of the oil and his touch on my skin when he started cleaning off my nipples with a small cloth. I heard something Jingle, but kept my eyes closed, determined to please my Master.

"I believe I told you a punishment was in order for your belligerence, and forgetting to address me respectfully."

"Yes Mas...OW!" Something bit into my very sensitive nipple and seconds later into the other one as well. I felt a chain drop between my breasts. Some kind of clamps, then.

"You may open your eyes. Such a good girl staying in the position I asked."

I glanced down at the clamps hanging off my breasts. They were larger, with textured pads that bit into my little nubs, causing a burning pain to spread through my chest.

"They're called clover clamps." He said, once again reading my expression clearly. "They have quite a bite, and an extra feature. You see, if I do this.." He tugged gently on the chain and a hiss escaped my lips as the clamps suddenly seemed to dig in even more. "I guess you figured out what that does already. But when I let go of the chain, the clamps maintain that extra tightness. How do they feel?"

"They hurt Master. My nipples are so incredibly sensitive after the last couple days and all the hot and cold in the car. I'm not sure how long I can bear them."

As I looked up at him with tears in the corner of my eyes I tried to sort out my own thoughts. This was all so confusing. I shouldn't like the pain. I didn't like it. And yet my body was responding none the less. The music and his teasing and his sexy voice was all pushing me along, further down the rabbit hole of my desire. Part of me wanted him to take the clamps off right now but the other part wondered how long he would leave me like this. I remembered the pictures I'd seen of submissives bound and clamped, and my pussy clenched tightly around the lace stuffing, as I let out a soft moan.

He turned the AC off and the fan on and I felt my body start to relax as the heat chased the cold out of my chest.

He slowly caressed my collar bone and his fingers traced the edge of the collar he'd placed around me just a short time ago. I shuddered at his touch, wishing he would just pull over and fuck me senseless. I couldn't wait to get my hands on that glorious cock.

"It pleases me to see you take your punishment so well. I know the clamps hurt. That's why I picked them. Because I love seeing how your little body squirms under pain. Pain that I'm inflicting. Perhaps to distract you from the pain we should add something else to your pleasurable torture."

I groaned as he said it. My body was being assaulted on all fronts and it almost felt overwhelming. I couldn't imagine what else he'd cooked up in his devious mind.

"Go back in that bag in the glove box. You should feel something silicone. Take it out."

I reached in and pulled out a small round textured piece of silicone with a tiny nub on one side. It looked like some kind of plug maybe?

Pat reached over and took it from my hands. He dipped his hand under the pool of dress around my waist and his fingers quickly found my soaked pussy.

"Jesus you're wet. Fuck I love seeing how you react to all this torment. Lucky for you, I'm not quite done making you squirm."

I felt the little nub push into my slit and fight for space as it compressed the panties already stuffed in my pussy. The round textured part closed into my body and pushed gently against my clit. This was new, and it felt good. Pat's hand felt around, making sure it was situated properly, and then he squeezed it somewhere and it sprang to life with a gentle hum. The vibrations against my clit and just inside felt divine. And I could feel them spread into the plug in my ass at the same time.

I fought every desire in me to hump against that vibrator hoping it would be enough to push me over the edge. Horny as I was, I knew it wouldn't do it currently.

Pat smiled, his hand still between my legs caressing the inside of my thighs as he drove further in the darkness. We rounded a corner and headlights shot through the front window, illuminating me fully, as a truck drove by in the other direction.

My cheeks burned in shame. What if the driver had seen me? Tits out and clamped in full view through the front windshield. My body danced in response and I moaned in humiliation.

Pat chuckled again, watching as I started squirming more, fighting against the simulation.

"Tell me, little slave, what would you like when we get to our destination?"

I responded on instinct. Far past any point of decorum or caring if I sounded like a slut. He'd awakened a primal reaction in me, and I wanted him to finish it.

"I want you to take me into our room, lock the doors, shove my dress up, and fuck my pussy, Master."

"And what position should I fuck my slave in?"

"Doggy style, Master. I want to be on my hands and knees with my ass in the air while you claim me. I need to feel you claim me."

I was panting now as I spoke, and I'd given up trying to stay still. He wanted me squirming and I was squirming.

He said nothing, but moved his hand further up between my legs until I felt the vibrations stop. I panted and whimpered and moaned, looking up at him as my body started to calm back down slowly.

"I will claim you tonight, not to worry, little one. Although I think your pussy might not be on tonight's menu. How would that make you feel?"

I whimpered looking up at him. How could he not fuck me when I was so desperate for him. What had I gotten myself into?

"I am sure that will leave me feeling desperate and extremely horny Master, but I agreed to be your slave, and will acquiesce with your wishes."

"Such a very good slave."

He slid his hand slowly up my body to the clamps, and slowly removed them from my tortured nipples. I groaned loudly as the blood rushed back in causing sharp pain. He wordlessly squirted a few drops of cool moisturizer on my sore buds, gently rubbing it in as I moaned from his expert touch. The cream soothed and cooled them while his touch continued to send electricity to my pussy.

After a couple minutes he removed his fingers, and turned the music down to a quiet background hum.

"I will tell you when you may lift your dress back up but for now it stays. I wish I could have you naked all the time but this will suffice for now. Go to literotica. Find one of your favorite stories about BDSM and find a good part to read me. I want to hear some good ideas from other Doms on how to torture my sub."

I popped my phone out and for the next thirty minutes I read excerpts from Literotica while he drove. My body stayed on display and my pussy continued gushing out onto my legs and dress. He occasionally hummed appreciatively or sucked in his breath or smiled mischievously as I read through scene after scene of BDSM fantasy.

Life was good.