Learning to Submit Ch. 10

Story Info
Their weekend of domination and submission continues.
12.5k words
4.77
13.2k
9

Part 10 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - This story is filed in Novels but is heavily BDSM in nature so feel free to skip over it if that's not your thing!

Thanks everyone for continuing to read and support this story! For those just jumping in here, I recommend starting at chapter 1 to fully understand the characters and background.

Thanks also to ftw752 for continuing to give me help with editing!

*

I woke in the morning, feeling clean and rested, snuggled into Pat's embrace. I settled deeper into his arms and sighed in contentment. I couldn't remember the last time I'd slept so well. I suppose passing out from having so many intense orgasms would do that to a person.

"Morning sleepyhead."

Pat kissed the top of my head and stroked my hair. It was amazing how different it felt this morning. Last night when he stroked my hair I had felt owned. Like a pet. Today it just felt warm and loving. I rolled in his arms to look into his eyes.

"Thank you. For this. For last night. For all of it."

He smiled and kissed my head again, content for the moment to just hold me.

"You were really out of it last night. Those must have been some pretty crazy orgasms! I cleaned you up and removed all the cuffs and the collar before tucking you in and climbing in beside you. Did you sleep that well all night?"

I smiled back. "I slept better than I have in a long time. How about you? Hopefully you were, uh, satisfied?"

"Yes. Very much. Although someone is ready for a little attention this morning." He winked at me. I don't think he thought I would take him seriously but after last night, I wanted to repay him. I caressed his jaw with my hand and then slid under the covers.

"C? You don't have to do this. I know it's not your favorite activity."

"I'm learning to like it. Besides, I want to make you feel good this morning after how amazing you made me feel last night."

I settled between his legs and took his morning erection as deep in my mouth as I could manage, and then worked on getting it deeper. He groaned as it slid into the heat of my mouth, and my tongue slid over and around the head. I worked slowly and he seemed for now to be content lying back and letting me set the pace.

I pushed my mouth further down until I could feel the head of his cock pushing against the back of my mouth. I gagged and backed off, staying a little shallower for a couple minutes before attempting to go deeper once more. I worked in a steady rhythm of shallow bobs, occasionally daring to go a bit deeper while coaching my gag reflex to just shut the fuck up already. Sometimes I managed a couple thrusts into the back of my mouth, other times I had to pull back right away.

Despite my inexperience, Pat seemed to be enjoying himself, and although he wasn't pushing me to adjust my techniques or speed, he was moaning louder and fighting a little harder to not squirm.

'Let's see how he feels about trying not to squirm!' I thought, remembering my desperation on the drive here.

I settled into my task and soon found that there was something almost relaxing in a hypnotic way about sucking a cock like this. Usually I was so focused on just getting it over with that I rushed the experience. But now as I lay comfortably between his legs, sucking at his cock and occasionally taking a break to gently lap his balls, I found myself greatly enjoying my position. The insides of my thighs were getting wet, and I couldn't believe I was enjoying this so much!

As I moaned around him I pulled his full length back into my mouth and just kept going. I hit the back of my throat and I didn't gag at all. Good sign! I pushed a little further and was rewarded with the feeling of the head of his cock pushing into my throat.

He groaned loudly as my throat squeezed him, trying to milk his beautiful cock. I held myself there, with my face buried against his abdomen and his cock fully erect and fully in my mouth. I slowly counted to 10 then backed off, gagging a little on the way out. I popped his cock out of my mouth and slid my face under it so I could once more bathe his balls with my tongue. His cock left a trail of my spit all over my face as I went back and forth licking and sucking his balls. My face felt slimy with spit and the feeling was making me even hotter. I moaned gently as I continued my attention, and he moaned in response, clearly pleased with how much I was enjoying this.

I took him back in my mouth and once more successfully pushed him all the way into my throat. I was able to move it back and forth a bit without gagging, and relished the feeling of him squirming under me. As I pulled it back into my mouth and went to work on the head I heard Pat gently whisper "I can't hold it anymore. Just stroke if you want to finish me. You don't have to finish me in your mouth."

I popped it out of my mouth and stroked the head, covering the tip with my other hand as Pat groaned his release. I felt spurt after spurt filming my hands until finally with a shudder he was done. I gently stroked my thumb and index finger around his head and pulled off a bit more of his seed into the collection in my hands.

I looked up at him and saw him watching me intently. He was letting me lead, allowing me to push my own limits with cum only as much as I wanted to. I sat up and while maintaining eye contact, rubbed his cream into my breasts, fondling my nipples with my sticky fingers.

I leaned back over, holding his gaze, and stuck my tongue out to gently lick off the head of his cock. He sucked in a breath, still sensitive, and likely shocked that I was choosing to lick up the extra cum. I pushed my tongue gently into his little hole, and then put the whole head back in my mouth sucking gently.

He groaned in appreciation, and I revelled in being able to do this for him. I had previously tasted both of us combined, but this was different. He tasted salty, and although I didn't love it, I loved knowing that my act of submission turned him on so much.

"Fuck you're amazing C. I might just have to reward you for all of that."

He reached out and pulled me against him, stickiness and all, and kissed my head again before weaving his fingers into the edge of my hair to caress me.

"Seriously. That was incredible. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I told you, I wanted to make you feel good to thank you for this amazing spur of the moment trip, and for making me fly so high last night!"

He chuckled as he continued stroking my hair through his fingers. His voice turned a little darker as he said "I'm hardly done with you yet, little one. I have so many plans for this weekend! But first, you deserve a reward. Stay put for a minute."

He climbed out of bed and pulled the covers over my hips, leaving my breasts exposed. I guess that was a good idea since I was still kind of sticky. Plus, he clearly liked the view, smiling as he was.

He wandered over to the large hot tub and pushed the plug in before turning on the water. I sighed, and smiled. This was a reward I was totally behind. He grabbed a bottle off the side, left by the establishment, and added some sweet smelling soap to the water, starting to fill it with bubbles. Once the tub was a little more than half full he came and led me to the edge and helped me in before turning off the tap and climbing in beside me.

I sighed as my body hit the warm water. It instantly started to soothe away some of the soreness from the last couple days.

Pat turned on the jets and I settled into his arms as the hot tub relaxed us both.

After a few minutes he grabbed the soap again and squeezed a bit out across my chest, letting the thick liquid slowly drip down my creamy skin. He made sure to trail a little of the cool liquid just above my nipples and they began to harden in anticipation. I moaned and worried my lip as I felt the cool, smooth soap breach over my little buds and tighten them as it did.

Pat reached out and started gently rubbing the soap in, lathering my chest and washing away the sticky residue.

He repositioned me straddling his lap and I moaned as I felt his cock, hard again, pressing against my opening. He pushed in slowly and we both moaned as he seated himself fully in my silky depths. He continued rubbing my chest, lathering soap around my breasts and gently twisting and teasing my nipples as he moved slowly and gently inside me.

"This is the other part of your reward," he said quietly, continuing to rock our bodies together. "Just because we've decided to change the dynamic of our relationship doesn't mean it has to be all rough, all the time. Although there will be more later so enjoy this gentle break."

I looked up at the twinkle in his eye and shivered involuntarily at the thought of what else he might have planned.

My concerns were quickly swept away as he picked up speed and continued massaging my breasts while fucking my pussy under the hot water. It was a divine place to enjoy each other and I put my arms around his neck and leaned my face against his shoulder as he continued riding both of us towards the finish line. I was starting to feel a tightening in my core and a tingling in my clit when I felt him tense before he grunted a small release and stopped moving.

"I was getting close," I pouted at him, looking up with my big eyes and pleading for release.

"I know." He tapped my nose with his finger and then suddenly grabbed my hair, pulling my ear against his lips.

"Reward time is over. I want you needy again." His whisper was suddenly dark and seductive, and I shivered as his words tore into my depths, releasing my inner sex kitten. "Time to be reminded who your Master is. Time for a little training."

He lifted me off his now soft member and drained the tub, offering his hand to help me out.

He grabbed a towel and dried me off, quickly and methodically, but deliberately missed drying the tip of my breasts until the very end. The cold air tightened up my nipples painfully, until he finally dabbed them quickly with the towel.

"Cuffs and collar are on my end table. Put them on while I dry off, and then kneel with your eyes closed in the centre of the bed."

I moved to quickly comply, fastening the collar first and then the cuffs around each appendage. Once I was ready I climbed into the middle of the bed and kneeled as he'd asked me to last night, eyes closed and head down.

I could hear him moving around and feel him setting things on the bed. The anticipation was driving me crazy, and I could already feel my juices running down the inside of my legs.

I felt him behind me just moments before he settled a blindfold over my eyes. I felt something touch my lips and instinctively opened my mouth. A small silicone ball settled between my teeth and I felt him pull the strap tight behind my head as he secured the gag.

"You look amazing like this. So vulnerable." He traced a finger along my jawline, leaving me shivering at his dark voice and gentle touch. "If you need to stop at any time, tap twice on the bed."

"Spread your knees as wide as you can, then lean forward and stretch your arms to the corners."

I shuffled my legs apart on the bed until they were a little wider than my hips, then lowered my chest to the bed and stretched my arms to the corners of the four poster. Pat quickly and efficiently clipped my wrists to the two posts. I heard the click from his phone camera and felt a gush of liquid as I imagined what I looked like in that picture. My legs being spread as they were while I was on my knees made me feel completely open and exposed to him, and I was sure he could see the liquid starting to run down my legs.

He stuffed several pillows under my hips and then I felt him clip something to one of my ankles. From the rattling sound I guessed the spreader bar was back.

It clicked a couple times before he attached it to the other side. I felt a little stretch as the bar clicked one more time pushing my legs a little further apart.

He ran his hands up my legs feeling the stretch of my muscles. My juices were freely flowing and I knew he must be able to see it. I moaned as his hands infuriatingly caressed my legs and danced just past my core, which was aching to be touched. After my aborted orgasm in the hot tub I was ramping up quickly.

"How is my Kitten feeling? Nice little stretch?"

I moaned again in response and he chuckled knowing I couldn't really respond properly.

He stroked one finger across the palm of my hand and I squirmed at the contact. 'How does his touch on my hand feel so arousing right now?' I wondered.

"Do you think you can stretch a bit further, my little kitten? Squeeze my finger one time for yes, twice for no."

I hesitated momentarily. I wasn't sure. To be safe, I squeezed his finger twice.

He didn't reply but I felt him start massaging the muscles inside my upper leg, and around my ass. Caress, squeeze, caress, repeat. My body started to relax as he continued to squeeze and caress. The squeezes on my ass got a bit stronger, almost pinching, while the caresses on my legs backed off a little, sticking mostly to a leg massage. I sighed contentedly as he trailed his fingers further down my legs and was startled as I heard a click and felt my legs pull even further apart.

I groaned loudly at the stretch but I knew now could take it.

I could feel him move around in front of my face and wondered again what he was up to. His hand slid along my jaw until it was under my face and he stroked along the side of my mouth that had been against the bed.

I felt his fingers rub something wet across my opposite cheek and realized it must be my spit from the gag. My cheeks flamed as he stroked my hair with his slimy fingers.

"Shhhh little kitten. No need to be embarrassed. I saw how much you were enjoying being a messy little girl earlier when you were sucking my cock."

I moaned as he caressed my head once more then ran his hand down my back and over the curve of my ass as he walked down my body.

"Perfect. So vulnerable and open. Can you feel how both your holes are so nicely available and displayed for me? I know you love it, my little slut.".

His voice caressed my body and the mental picture caused a little gush of liquid to pour down my legs.

"Ah yes. I can see how much you love it now."

I moaned as I felt him lean in close and felt cool air hit my exposed pussy as he blew on it. I shivered both from the cold and from the anticipation of what was coming next.

"Now then, I'm sure you're wondering what I have planned. Just this once I'm going to give you a bit of information. Today we're going to work on some stretching. Not just of your legs, but of your smallest little hole. I did mention last night about a little game I wanted to play, but I got carried away with other things." His hand brushed lightly over my little star and I groaned. Anal had been fun the other day but I wasn't sure what stretching was going to entail.

He placed something cool and heavy into my hand. It felt like a teardrop and I was guessing it was a plug.

"This is the first of a set of 5 plugs designed to stretch your asshole. I want to work on making it softer. More welcoming. I want it to be ready to take my cock any time I feel like using it. So we will work on stretching it more than just today. But for now..." As he trailed off I felt something cold and wet drip onto my exposed asshole. I felt the head of the small plug rubbing it in and then felt it pressing gently against my ass, pushing a bit of lube into my hole. He removed the plug and I sighed, thinking I was done for a moment, but a second later I felt something different pressing for entry. Whatever it was slid in fairly easily - it didn't feel any bigger than his small finger. I felt a rush of cool liquid shoot into my ass and whatever it was popped out immediately after.

"That was a lube applicator. It's a great way to ensure you have enough lube in your ass, especially since you'll be wearing a plug in there for quite a while today."

I groaned again, thinking about what he was about to do and what he just said. And more than anything, thinking about how I couldn't do anything about it. How my arms were tied down and I had a gag in my mouth and my legs were spread very wide on a metal bar. How both my holes were open and on display - fully available to him. I shuddered again as I enjoyed the adrenaline rush of realizing I was helpless.

I didn't have long to reflect before I once again felt the plug pushing for entrance. He pushed it in and out a few times, going a little deeper on every thrust, until eventually it stretched past the widest part and popped in. I moaned quietly as the slight pain gave way and I felt the fullness of the plug in my ass.

Pat wiggled the plug a bit and then went back to his earlier task of squeezing and caressing my ass cheeks. He was squeezing a bit harder now and I could feel a little heat building in my backside.

"Now, in order for the stretch to help, and not hurt too much, each size we go up we need to leave in for a few minutes so your muscles can relax. I figured to pass the time we could play a little game. I have a normal dice, and 6 spanking implements. I'll roll the dice twice. Once to pick the implement, the second time to pick the number of spanks. If it's something that hurts a lot, like my belt, I'll multiply the roll by 3. If it's something you like a little better, like the flogger, I'll multiply by 10. When I'm done that round of at least 10 spanks I'll change plugs. Of course if I roll a 6 you could get 60... Are you ready?"

I moaned loudly. My ass was squeezing the plug and my pussy was now begging for attention. It made matters worse that it felt like my pussy lips could be right in the line of fire with how spread my legs were.

I felt the dice hit the bed beside me and Pat said "Oh, you're going to like that roll."

The dice bounced on the bed again and I waited to hear what my fate would be. A moment later I felt the first crack of the flogger across my ass and I jumped as much as my bonds would allow and squealed behind the gag.

He quickly settled into a rhythm and I counted the strokes in my head to try to distract myself from the building fire in my skin. Every once in a while a blow would land across the middle of both cheeks, striking the plug and making me groan. I was panting through the gag when he finally finished at an even 50 spanks. As I had guessed, a couple had at least partially hit my pussy lips which felt puffy and very wet.

"Well Kitten, I'd say this is going well for now." He swiped his fingers through my juices and I whimpered as they left much too soon. He wiped some of the juice across my burning ass cheeks and saved one gooey finger to stroke across my face and dip into the corner of my mouth.

"Do you taste as good as you smell?" He asked darkly. I moaned my assent and was rewarded with two more fingers swirling through my juice before returning to my face and mouth. He wiped a bit across my top lip, leaving the scent pouring into my nose and driving me wild.

"Time for plug 2. Each one gets a little bigger. I bet you are excited for number 5." He paused and I groaned, trying to convey my fear as much as my excitement. I trusted him but anal was still a little scary. As he started to work my asshole open again with the plug he leaned in close and whispered "You should be excited. Number 5 is thicker than my cock. I can't wait to see it stretch your little hole open for me."

I moaned again, his words, as usual, even more arousing than his actions. As I was contemplating plug five I felt something cold once again pressing at my tiny hole. The first part went in a bit easier but I could feel as my ass started to stretch a little wider trying to accommodate the new plug. Pat fucked my ass gently with the tip of the plug pushing a little more in each time, until plug two finally popped through. I sighed through the gag in relief as my hole settled around the slightly larger plug.