Learning to Submit Ch. 15

Story Info
A night with Pat at a hotel is more than Christy expected.
6.4k words
4.71
7.5k
6

Part 15 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - This story is filed in Novels but is heavily BDSM in nature so feel free to skip over it if that's not your thing!

Thanks everyone for continuing to read and support this story! For those just jumping in here, I recommend starting at chapter 1 to fully understand the characters and background.

Thanks also to ftw752 for continuing to give me help with editing!

*

When I woke up on Monday morning, Pat was gone, but he'd left a note.

I've set out your outfit for the day. Don't deviate or I'll have to punish you more. Justin is expecting you at 11:30.

M

Beside the note was a neat pile of undergarments, and my clothes were hanging right beside. A white shirt that was the most sheer that I had, and a black A-line skirt that barely made it to my knees. The pile held black stockings and a black garter, another pair of crotchless black underwear, and no bra. And to my horror at the bottom of the pile was plug number 2 along with another note.

Taking your ass Friday night after spanking it red was fun. And I enjoyed repeating that for the weekend. I didn't want it to get lonely today so I left you this little plug. I picked a small one, because I want it to stay in at least until lunch. I hope your pussy is getting jealous. I'm going to start working on fulfilling your fantasy of being taken by multiple men.

M

I involuntarily clenched my ass and squeaked as the use from last night made itself known. I'd be thoroughly spanked, cropped, and belted for my lapse in attention, and then he'd bent me over the bed and fucked my burning ass until he exploded inside it. And he'd repeated the punishment Saturday and Sunday, "just to be sure I understood." I had to admit, it was pretty divine, and my pussy was already leaking again, upset it hadn't been used again after my series of orgasms before the bath on Friday. It was definitely jealous. He'd also made me confess my fantasy, and we'd had an in-depth conversation about him sharing me with other men and what that might look like. I was a little scared, but with his reassurance I was intrigued to give it a try sometime.

Over the weekend, Pat had given me time to do my oral training. He'd made me kneel by his chair, and put submissive blow-job porn on the TV, then sat and pet my head while I practiced with my dildos. Occasionally he'd give me notes like "faster", "more tongue" or "all the way in and hold" but mostly he let me go at my own pace. This, he'd said, was a dry run of how he could accommodate my training time if I wanted to do it after work. I think it was a big turn on for both of us, and I was definitely looking forward to spending more intimate training time with him.

I hopped in the shower and washed quickly before getting dressed and doing my makeup. It didn't escape my notice that my outfit didn't include a bra, and my tits were a bit too visible for my liking, but I trusted Pat, and I wanted the job with Justin, so I'd have to bear it.

I took a quick selfie in our full length bedroom mirror and sent it to Pat on my way to the car.

His reply was swift.

You look good enough to eat, Kitten. Maybe I'll do that later. In the meantime, grab your black leather jacket to wear at your office. I wouldn't want the naughty guys at your office getting that much of a treat. Justin will love it though. See you at 11:30.

M

I grabbed my jacket, thankful for his permission, and headed for work.

My first stop on Monday was to see Mike. When he saw me coming, he pulled John into his office before closing his door.

"Christy. Please. Make yourself comfortable."

He nodded at my jacket, his eyes searching in the shadows of what lay underneath, and I blushed. How did I never notice before that Mike was such a pervert?

"I'm good, thank you." I smiled my sweetest, most innocent smile. "I'm a bit chilly this morning."

"As you wish." Mike seemed a bit miserable that I hadn't taken my jacket off, and John was looking at me like he might hold me down and take it off himself. If I'd had any doubts about his desires before, they seemed crystal clear now.

"So," Mike continued, "what did you think about the offer?"

"It's very generous, but I can't accept it."

"Why?" John asked, the barely concealed anger clear in his voice.

"I'm afraid I just can't put in extra hours right now. My husband needs me home after work."

Mike put his hand on John's arm to stop him from speaking.

"You know you'd normally be able to work the same hours. It's a big bonus to your pay for only a small amount of extra work. We honestly thought you'd be excited."

"I'm flattered, really. But I just can't. It's personal. I'm sorry."

I made it clear I wasn't going to say more and stood up to leave the office.

"If you change your mind or there's anything I can do to help with your situation at home, please let me know."

Mike sounded concerned, but I still figured he was just looking for a way into my skirt.

I looked at him meekly and said "Thank you." I turned and left his office as quickly as possible. My lunch break couldn't come soon enough.

Thankfully they left me in peace for the next couple hours and I was able to get a good amount of my daily work done before the clock hit 11 and I started packing up to head out for my meeting at Pat's office.

As I was headed to my car I realized there was someone following me, and I dialed Pat as I sped up a bit. He answered quickly and I started to talk to him before feeling a hand on my arm spinning me around.

"Just a second Pat." I held the phone away from my mouth and looked at John.

"What's up, John?"

"Why did you really turn down the offer? It was more than fair."

"I told you, it's personal. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a lunch date with my husband."

"Of course. I hope you are happy with your decision at the end of the day."

His words carried more malice than I'd liked, but I thought nothing of it and hopped in my car, switching Pat to Bluetooth.

"That didn't sound good. He sounds angry."

"He is. He clearly wanted more than he should and he's mad he won't get it. I'm on my way to you now."

"Good. When you get here ask for me. I'll bring you to my office and hang up your coat before introducing you to Justin."

"Thanks for this. My work just got pretty hostile. I'm glad I won't have to stay much longer."

"Me too. Listen, I have to make a quick phone call. I'll see you soon?"

"Love you, Pat. See you soon."

"Love you too."

I drove in silence over to his office, wondering what was going on back at mine. Today had been interesting for sure.

After arriving at his office and hanging up my coat, he walked me around the corner to a slightly larger office and knocked on the open door.

A man about Pat's age stood to meet me. I took in his warm smile and did my best to breathe evenly. I needed this job.

"You must be Christy. Please come in. I'm Justin, and it's a pleasure to meet you."

His tone was friendly, and even with my girls completely on display he kept his eyes on mine as he closed the door and escorted me to his desk.

I felt at ease, and understood immediately why Pat liked him and trusted him.

*****

The meeting with Justin went well, and as Pat predicted, he'd offered me a job on the spot. He said he'd love if I could start the next day, but I'd told him I needed to give my current employer 2 weeks notice, so I'd start as soon as I could. He walked me back to Pat's office and said he'd look forward to having me in the office as soon as I was available, and I happened to catch a wink at Pat. CWhat was that about?' I wondered.

For his part, Justin had been a bit naughty, but in a more fun and relaxed way. He made it clear he could see all the "assets" I had to offer, but he didn't leer at them, and he still made me feel at ease. And with Pat close by, I knew he wouldn't try anything.

As I was heading out the door, Pat stopped me.

"I booked us a hotel for the night. I paid a neighbor to pick up your car and drive it home. I'm going to swing you over to your office to pick up your stuff. That phone call I made? It was to your boss. I explained you've been feeling uncomfortable at work and that I was at the pub Friday and saw how they were all looking at you. It didn't take much persuasion to have him agree that you could terminate your employment, effective immediately. He'll have the papers ready for you to sign when we return. Sexual harassment complaints are something no boss wants on their record."

He winked and me and I jumped into his arms, hugging him tight.

"So that's what the wink from Justin was about. He knew."

"Yes, and he was always going to give you the job. The interview was just for the sake of appearances."

"Thank you, Pat. Seriously."

"You can thank me later. After a glass of champagne."

I kissed him and held his hand as we headed back to my office to sign my release papers and pick up my stuff.

******

Mike had been surprisingly professional when we'd arrived at the office. He presented the papers and I signed them, then he wished me well in my new venture. Whatever Pat had said had clearly worked.

We walked out of the office, hand in hand, Pat carrying a small box with my handful of personal things as I said goodbye to the company I'd worked at for the last couple years. It was weird to think I wouldn't be coming back tomorrow, but I was excited about my new job.

We climbed in the car and Pat started the engine before looking over at me.

"I'm proud of you. You've handled everything I've thrown at you so far. Tonight, at the hotel, I have a new challenge. To help you prepare, I think we should ramp up your desperation level a little."

I looked at him, mouth open. Whatever I thought he was going to say, it wasn't that. Although I have to admit I was pretty curious what he had in mind. As for my desperation level...

"I haven't had an orgasm since Friday and you've been exclusively fucking my ass in between regular spankings. I'm pretty desperate. Not to mention I've had a plug in my ass all day."

"And how is that feeling?"

"Honestly? It feels a bit full but it's small enough it hasn't been painful or anything. And it's definitely kept me turned on. Especially when I met Justin. Between the plug and having my tits basically displayed for him, I am surprised I didn't leave a wet spot on my skirt!"

"Justin sent a message to let me know how much he enjoyed your outfit. Such a nasty little girl."

I groaned, imagining Justin's message to my husband. I was glad he knew his friend well.

"You'll like this next part, I promise. Hike your skirt up as high as you can while sitting, and spread your legs wide for me."

I did as he asked and jumped when I felt his hand under my skirt, heading for my pussy. His fingers slipped under the waistband of the underwear, and something soft and textured slid under my pussy lips. A small protrusion penetrated me lightly, making me gasp and moan, my pussy clenching around the tiny intruder. A moment later some gentle vibrations started, and I could feel my pussy responding quickly.

"Do you remember this from our cabin trip? I seem to recall it made you quite desperate last time. How does it feel?"

"Good," I panted, "So good Master!"

"Good. I want you nice and wet and ready when we get to the hotel. No cumming before. I promise you'll get a chance later."

Just the promise of an orgasm later almost pushed me over the edge, but I gritted my teeth and held it back.

The vibrations were already driving me crazy. I hoped the hotel wasn't far.

I was pleased when just a few minutes later we pulled up in front of a modest Hotel. It wasn't anything fancy but it would still be nice to have a night away from home. Pat's boss had said he could take tomorrow off to help with my transition, and we could both come in on Wednesday. 'Works for me,' I thought with a smile.

He stopped the vibrations and hiked my skirt down and we got checked in and headed for our room.

"Strip. The vibrator can stay in your underwear when you take them off. Take the butt plug out too."

Pat had just closed the door and he was digging through a bag. Clearly he only had one thing on his mind tonight.

I eagerly took off my clothes and kneeled beside him without being asked. He looked down and smiled, petting my hair. He pulled out the collar and leash and fixed both on me before sitting on the small loveseat and pulling me up beside him.

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course, Master."

"Good girl. Because tonight we're going to take care of a little fantasy for both of us. If at any point you're uncomfortable, I want you to know I will respect your safe words. But I want you to try to let go of your fear and do this, because I think you will enjoy it very much if you can trust that I will keep you safe. Can you try for me, Kitten?"

His speech had me a little worried, but everything we'd talked about fantasy wise I was willing to try, and I did trust him.

"Yes Master, I can try. Can you tell me what to expect? Even a hint?"

He looked at me and planted a kiss on my lips, claiming my mouth and making my insides melt. He reached down and gently caressed my body, tracing his hands lightly over every inch before settling on my breasts. He teased the outside of my soft globes, then circled into the middle to tease and pinch my sensitive nipples. In just a couple of minutes, I was putty in his hands. He slid a blindfold over my eyes and cuffed my hands in front of my body. I felt him tie off the leash to a piece of furniture and then suddenly he was right at my ear, whispering.

"Can't have you escaping now Kitten, can we?"

"No Master."

"Good girl. Now kneel on the floor."

He tweaked my nipples one more time, a little harder, and as his hand was tracing lower on my body, there was a knock at the door. I could hear voices in the hallway. I wanted desperately to cover myself, but before I could try I heard Pat's command not to move, and I settled into my kneel. His footsteps headed towards the door and I heard the lock click. Clearly he was expecting someone.

"Gentleman, please come in. We've been expecting you."

I heard a low whistle and some random comments about how hot I looked. My pussy was leaking all over. There were at least two other people in the room, and I suddenly recognized the voices.

"Mike?" I said, fear entering my voice.

"Yes," it was Pat who replied. "I invited Mike and John here as a thank you for allowing you to leave without notice. They felt that was an acceptable compromise."

A quiet moan escaped my lips, and my pussy gushed as I realized I was about to get fucked by my former boss and one of my other former managers.

"Gentlemen, a reminder of the rules. You can use any hole but you must cum on her body not inside, regardless of which hole you're using. More than one hole can be used at once, but give her time to adjust before pounding away, especially in her ass. I don't want her hurt. If she or I say "Red" at any time, everything stops and you leave. Do you agree to these terms?"

I could feel my juices leaking all over my legs as I listened. I appreciated Pat going over the rules, I assumed for my sake. I felt much calmer now.

"I agree." Mike's voice.

"Me too. Can't wait to sink my cock into her." And John. I shuddered thinking of his recent glances. I wasn't the only one who had fantasized about this.

"Christy, are you ready to be used?"

"Yes, Sir." I didn't know how much he'd said to them, so I figured I'd stick to 'sir' for the evening.

"Good girl. You may orgasm any time tonight, but you must get each of us off as many times as we can get it up. Do you accept this challenge?"

"I do, Sir."

"Good. Open wide."

I felt a hand in my hair as I opened my mouth and had a cock shoved in. It moved in and out a few times before it pulled out and a new cock slid in. I recognized the flavor and the scent and knew it was Pat's cock I was sucking now, and I made pleased sounds as he used my mouth for a couple minutes before pulling me off and allowing the third cock into my mouth. The last cock was thicker than the other two, and pushed roughly for my throat right away. I choked, but did my best to take it.

Hands roamed over my back and tits, caressing and pinching. The hand in my hair was constant as the cocks shuffled one by one through my mouth. After a few minutes of oral use, I felt my cuffs unclipped and my arms tugged forward as I landed awkwardly into a doggy position.

There was still a cock in my mouth, though the owner had to adjust position, and I was focused on sucking it well, when I felt a hand pressing on the inside of my thighs, encouraging me to spread my legs. I did as I was bid, and was rewarded with a nice hard cock sinking into my hot core. I moaned around the cock in my mouth and heard a similar response from whoever I was currently blowing. His hands grabbed my head as another set of large hands grabbed my hips and suddenly two cocks were thrusting in and out of my body in sync. The thought of being in this position, exactly as I had fantasized about it, pushed me head-first towards my first orgasm. As the cock in my mouth pushed into my throat while the other slammed into my g-spot, I exploded. My orgasm hit me fast and hard, leaving me moaning hard around the cock in my mouth while clamping down around the one in my pussy.

Both cocks pulled out almost simultaneously, and I was hit from both sides with hot jets of cum.

A moment later I heard a camera click.

Pat's voice was in my ear again.

"I'm going to show you later how incredibly hot you look being fucked by multiple men and being covered in their cum. But first, I'm going to take the other hole that hasn't been used yet. And I'll leave a little lube in there for whoever uses it next."

He slid around behind me and slowly seated himself at my entrance. I'd only had a small plug in today, so my ass had to stretch to accommodate his cock. I was glad Pat would be the first in my ass, as I knew he'd give me the time I needed to stretch. I was also extremely thankful for all the ass-fucking I'd endured over the weekend. My little hole opened wide and let him in.

As he started fucking my ass, I felt a semi hard cock against my lips.

"Open wide. Hope you like your pussy juice because you're going to clean it off my cock as you get me hard again."

John's voice. At least now I knew who had fucked my pussy first.

I opened my mouth and felt a semi hard cock sliding in. It tasted tangy, my flavor familiar on the outside. John grabbed my hair and started using my mouth more aggressively.

With Pat in my ass and John in my mouth they found a rhythm and it wasn't long before John's cock was fully hard and he was using not just my mouth, but my throat.

"Do you like being spit-roasted like this, my little slut?"

I moaned at Pat's words and the feeling of being claimed from both sides in sync. I had confessed that this position was especially a turn on, and I knew it was no coincidence he had started me this way.

I felt like such a dirty slut, and his words pushed me to the edge of another orgasm. As I was hanging on the brink, Pat reached around and pinched my clit, and my body exploded again. I bucked hard against Pat's cock, as I fought for air between John's punishing thrusts in my mouth. I could feel my pussy clamping and liquid pouring down my upper thighs.

I heard a metallic click, and realized someone had unhooked the leash from the collar. Clearly they knew I wasn't about to try to escape. Pat reached under my legs and scooped me up, pulling John's cock out of my mouth, but leaving himself seated in my ass. When he reached the bed he lay back, pulling me down on top of him, his cock shoving all the way into my tightest hole.

12