Learning to Submit Ch. 21

Story Info
Christy submits to training with Justin.
6.1k words
4.5
9.4k
7

Part 21 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - This story is filed in Novels but is heavily BDSM in nature so feel free to skip over it if that's not your thing!

Thanks everyone for continuing to read and support this story! For those just jumping in here, I recommend starting at chapter 1 to fully understand the characters and background.

Thanks also to ftw752 for continuing to give me help with editing!

*

As soon as we walked through the door of his house, he commanded me to remove my dress and get down on my hands and knees. He took his time closing the door, leaving me feeling exposed even though I knew no one could see his door from the road.

He tugged up on the thong, pulling it tightly into my ass and pussy, then slapped my cheeks hard.

"When we arrive home I expect you always to strip bare unless I specifically tell you to leave something on. I prefer to have my submissives naked and crawling as often as possible."

"Yes Master."

"Good girl. Now lead the way to your room. I want to watch your ass wiggle while you crawl."

I crawled across Master Justin's house. It somehow seemed even bigger from my current position. I did my best to add a bit of extra sway to my hips as I led the way to my room. I heard some very appreciative sounds from behind me, but eventually I arrived at my room and stopped inside the door.

"Stand in front of the bed facing me and hold still."

I stood and walked over quickly and turned to face my current Master. He stepped in front of me, close to my body. I could feel his heat and all at once felt unsure and unbelievably turned on. I wanted him, and my desire scared me. I had to trust him and myself not to cross any lines.

"Relax, little one. I'm only going to bite a little."

He started at my neck, kissing, licking, and biting the soft skin. He had me moaning and writhing in a minute but he was far from done.

He moved down the front of my body, teasing my entire torso with his mouth and trailing his fingers lightly until I was panting with need and fighting his command to hold still.

He returned up to my breasts, sucking on the soft flesh before making his way to the middle. On each side he swirled his tongue around my nipple, massaging it to a hard point before biting down until I whimpered and cried out. His crotch was against my hip, and he made sure to let me feel the bulge that was growing behind them.

He stopped suddenly, leaving me moaning and writhing on my feet, whining in hopes he would continue. But he had other ideas.

"Your Master marked you in his way before he left, now it's my turn to mark you in my way to claim you for the next month. And when I'm finished, you will not be allowed to cum for the remainder of the day. In fact, I think I will deny you until the weekend, and then Saturday we can spend some quality time working on orgasms on demand, when you are desperate to have them."

"Please Master, Saturday is so far. How will I make it that many days?"

"Has your Master not denied your orgasm for a few days before?"

"No Master."

He chuckled, stepping in close so I had no choice but to look into his dark eyes.

"He loves you, and doesn't like seeing you suffer. I, on the other hand, love to see you squirming and desperate. You are strong enough to go a few days without an orgasm, trust me. Although I don't intend to make it easy for you. And you're always welcome to beg. I have very occasionally changed my mind, and I do love listening to my subs beg."

I dropped my eyes before replying sadly.

"Yes Master."

"Don't be sad! Denying your orgasms for a few days will push you to a level of desperation you haven't seen yet. And when I finally grant you permission to cum you will explode in ways you've only dreamed of. Besides, if you try to get your way by pouting, I am happy to make you wait longer."

My body shuddered at his words, and he returned his attention to my nipples, licking, sucking, and biting them until I was once again writhing and moaning under his mouth. He slipped his hands into the sides of the thong and crouched down, pulling the soft, wet fabric down my legs, and encouraging me to step out of them.

He stood back up so he was once again right in front of my face.

"Open."

I opened my mouth and he stuffed the wet thong inside. As he pushed it in, he turned it inside out so the gusset ended up right against my tongue. I could taste my flavor and Pat's from the lining of the underwear, and feel the gooey texture coating my mouth. I moaned, surprised to be enjoying the flavor hitting my tongue.

"Good girl."

Master Justin spun me around so my back was to him, and placed one hand around the bottom of my neck, pinning me in place. He used the other to trace down the front of my body, making me moan and shiver under his touch, as he whispered his intentions in my ear.

"I think you like your special gag. I bet it has a lot of flavor. Pat seems to have pretty big loads for you, and I'm sure your pussy contributed a lot to the flavor as well."

I moaned again, his words and light touches making me crazy for more.

"It's time for you to bear my marks. And I will make sure you can feel at least some of them all day tomorrow. Turn and crawl on the bed. Face into the mattress and ass into the air. If at any point you're getting close to your limits smack the bed hard once. If you reach your limits smack the bed hard twice and I will stop immediately. Nod if you understand."

I nodded and assumed the position. I had to admit, I'd been looking forward to exploring spanking more with Master Justin, and the river in my pussy was showing no signs of slowing down as he stepped behind me and began caressing my ass.

"Pull your legs a little wider apart. I need to have access to both those pretty holes in case I decide to punish them too."

I spread my legs further until I could feel my ass cheeks spreading open a little.

"Good girl. That's perfect. This is what I call "down" position. We will work on training a handful of useful positions until you can get into them quickly and perfectly. But not today. Today you have a date with my favorite implement."

I took a shuddering breath through my nose as I waited to confirm my fears. A moment later I heard a whistle and a line of fire erupted across my ass. The cane.

Master Justin set to work, laying the first four strokes horizontally across both cheeks. I moaned and whimpered and cried out through the gag. After the fourth stroke he paused, letting me feel the burning from the first row. The lack of warmup meant that the marks felt harder than normal, but each one was distinct in the line of pain or left behind.

"You're halfway through. I'll be watching for your safe action. And don't be scared to scream if you need to. My soundproofing is good, and my neighbors are far. Plus, you have such a lovely gag in your pretty mouth."

The next blow landed diagonally on my left cheek, crossing two of the previous marks. I cried out behind the gag as the fire scorched my ass. Another blow landed beside the last, and came a little harder. I screamed at the intensity of the fire, and I heard Master Justin behind me.

"That's better. Such a pretty sound. Let's see if we can get a couple more from the other side."

I was panting through the gag, wondering how I could possibly handle two more blows, even if he was changing sides. My pussy juices were flowing heavily down my thighs, and I knew he could see the glistening wetness.

The next two came fairly close together turning the first scream into a louder and longer scream as the second blow landed.

"Don't move."

I could hear the click of a camera firing as Master Justin moved around me.

"Very nice. The tears are a beautiful touch. It's just missing something..."

He deliberately let his voice trail off but I knew he had a plan. I heard the zipper from his pants and the rustling sounds of him freeing his erection. He squirted some lube and started working his shaft in his hand. It didn't take long before I felt ropes of cum landing on each ass cheek and dripping down across the burning marks.

More camera clicks, as he moved around and captured every detail. Finally, he set the camera down and tucked his cock back in his pants.

"You may lie down flat on your stomach. Give me the thong."

He reached into my open mouth and pulled the thong free, and I took his invitation to lie down. My ass was a series of burning lines, and my body was fatigued from holding the position, but I felt amazing. Taking the caning hadn't been as bad as I'd expected today.

Master Justin sat beside me on the bed, rubbing my back gently. It felt nice, and my body slowly started relaxing.

"How are you feeling."

"Good, Master. A little mellow, to be honest."

"How do your new marks feel?"

"They're burning, Master."

"Good. Marked in two ways by two Masters in the same day. Someone is a lucky sub."

"I am lucky. Thank you Master."

We sat in silence for a while, him gently caressing my back as the tension from the day started to slip away. I could feel my eyes starting to get heavy.

"Rest. I'm sure you didn't sleep much last night. I will wake you when your Master calls, or when it's dinner time. I won't be far if you need me."

"Thank you, Master."

I felt him pull a blanket up over my back, and I was asleep a moment later.

****

I woke in the darkness, scared and disoriented. As I tried to sort out my surroundings my breath was coming in pants and I could feel my pulse bounding in my chest. A moment later my door opened and Master Justin came in, settling onto the bed beside me and making soothing sounds.

"It's ok. You're safe."

I reached out for him, unable to shake my momentary disorientation, and he laid down and pulled me against his body. I curled tightly into him, letting his warmth envelop me and soothe my irrational fear. He caressed my back again, and I sighed as I felt the tension leave my body as quickly as it had arrived.

"Thank you, Master."

"You're welcome. And you can call me Justin for now. We aren't in a scene. I didn't just agree to take care of your submission. I agreed to take care of you. As a person, and a friend."

I nodded against him, just happy he was here right now.

"Thank you, Justin. I don't know what happened. I think I forgot where I was or something. I woke up confused and suddenly got scared. And started to panic. Your timing was perfect."

He held my tightly.

"You're safe here. After intense periods of submission it's not uncommon to experience what you just did, especially if you're waking up in a different bed. I was close, and I had my tablet monitoring your room so I could be there immediately if you needed me. With all of the emotion of today, I'm not surprised you needed a little extra care when you woke up. And I might be a bit of a sadist, but I'm also a pretty great Teddy Bear. I actually love cuddling. But don't tell any of the girls at the club. I wouldn't want to tarnish my reputation."

I giggled at the mental image of the Master who was so good at physical punishment also being so good at snuggling, but I appreciated it right now. We spent a few minutes in silence, before I felt myself relax enough to let him go.

"Thank you, Justin. Really. I needed that."

He rolled to the edge of the bed and looked back at me, smiling.

"I know you did, and I'm happy to give you that any time you need it. But if you're up to it now that you've recovered, it's almost dinner time. I would like to put you back in your pet gear for dinner tonight."

His tone let me know this was his desire, but he let me know that he was giving me a bit of wiggle room, if only this once. His words stirred my pussy back to life and I did my best imitation of a cat stretch, letting the blanket fall off my ass as I crawled to the edge of the bed and rubbed my head against his arm.

He smiled and scratched under my chin.

"You're a natural at this. Stay put."

He returned a moment later from the dresser, laying out everything I needed, minus the paw mitts.

"For meals I won't put your paws on for now. The reason should be obvious later. Remember that just because you aren't wearing them, I still expect you to pretend you are and not use your hands."

He dressed me quickly, saving the tail for last. I winced as his hands squeezed my ass cheeks, pulling them open to drop some lube on my hole. He worked the tail in carefully, letting me push back against the plug to make its entrance easier. The plug felt bigger this time and once it was in, I looked up at him curiously.

"You're wondering about the plug."

I blinked, keeping the question in my eyes.

"Yes, it's bigger. The one we used earlier was the smallest. I knew you'd be wearing it for a while and with the added weight of the tail I didn't want it to be too much for your first time. The tail screws into the plugs I had made, so I can change the size as needed. This is the next size up. There are two larger, that I hope to work up to."

He smiled darkly, and I shivered under his gaze. This one felt big enough that it was stretching me open, and I worried about leaving it in for any amount of time.

"Come on. Time to get dinner."

He walked out of the room and I followed, crawling awkwardly along the ground. He slowed his pace a bit, giving me time to catch up, as he led me towards the kitchen.

My nose picked up the smell of cooked chicken and veggies, and my stomach rumbled. As I looked up at the counter, I noticed only one plate, and beside it, a metal pet dish. Of course. I sighed, resigned to the fact I'd have to get used to eating as a cat.

"Something wrong pet? I thought you'd be excited for dinner."

I nuzzled his leg affectionately to let him know I was indeed excited for food.

"There's my good Kitty. Here you go girl."

He patted my head and set my bowl on the floor filled with cut up chicken in gravy, and veggies on the side. It smelled delicious, and I appreciated that he hadn't decided to blend it all up into something that more closely resembled cat food.

Master Justin sat at the table beside me, eating his meal with a knife and fork. Humiliating as it was, I stuck my face in the bowl and set to work eating the delicious meal. I had to give him credit. The food was delicious. I ate it all hungrily and sat back on my sore bum when I was done.

"Someone has a dirty face. Bath time?"

Master Justin looked down at me amused, like he was waiting for something. It took me a moment before I realized he expected me to clean my face like a cat.

I tentatively licked the back of my hand and used it to scrub some of the sauce off my face before licking it off my hand again and repeating the process. After a couple minutes I had managed to clean most of it off, but I wasn't sure I could get all the stickiness without a cloth.

As if he could read my mind, Master Justin went to the sink and wet a cloth, bending down to gently clean the rest of my face and hands.

"Better girl?"

I rubbed my head affectionately into his hand, and he caressed my jawbone on both sides with his hands. If I could have figured out how to purr, I'm sure I would have. After a minute he stood and gestured for me to follow him.

"Come. I expect your Master will be calling soon. We should get you changed into something suitable."

I followed him crawling back to my room, and waited patiently while he removed my tail, ears, and tag and bell.

He invited me back to my feet, and patted the bed beside him.

"Now that we're alone, and you've been in a short pet scene twice today, I'd like to know how you feel about it so far. Before you say anything, know that I won't judge your answer. You are allowed to have fetishes you aren't into, even if they're ones I enjoy. So please, speak freely."

I thought about the question for a couple minutes before answering.

"I'm not totally sure, to be honest Master. With spanking and tie downs and blindfolds and aggressive handling it is just really obvious how I respond. And although I'm obviously also turned on by some forms of humiliation, being asked to wear slutty clothes to an interview with a new potential boss, for example, this is a little less clear to me. I don't dislike it, but if anything it's been more relaxing than sexual, other than the plug, of course. Although the harness earlier was a pretty serious tease, but it didn't really have much to do with me playing a cat at the time."

Master Justin listened patiently to me as I gave my feedback. He smiled, true to his word that he wouldn't be displeased with my answer.

"Thank you for your honesty. I would say that is in line with my assumptions, from what I've seen so far."

"Can I ask a question about pet play, Master?"

"Of course. I am happy to answer any questions you have on any aspect of submission or kink, as long as you don't ask them in the middle of a scene. But you've been good about that, and I get the sense you intuitively understand that."

"Yes Master, I think I did. Also in most of my submissive scenes I'm too busy doing what is asked to take time to think. The thinking comes later."

He grinned at me.

"That's very normal. And also a good sign the people dominating you are doing a good job with the scene. But you had a question. Please." He gestured towards me, encouraging me to ask what was on my mind.

"Why do people do it? Like I said I'm not against it so far, I'm just curious what the turn on is."

"Like all parts of kink culture, different people might give you different answers, so I can only answer based on my own experience and what I've heard from submissives. What you have experienced is actually one draw for a lot of subs. It can be relaxing. For people who have a lot of responsibility at work, being able to completely surrender all responsibility is a nice mental break. Some might even say that they turn off a lot of their brain and react more instinctively when they are in the headspace of being an animal."

I listened carefully to everything he was saying. I was intrigued by the idea, but so far it had been just an ok experience, especially compared to the way the rest of my submission made me feel.

"For others," he continued, "it's more about the way it enforces the power dynamic. As a human sub if you are hungry or need to use the bathroom, for example, you can beg your Master to let you. But having your speech taken away as a pet means being even more reliant on your Master for everything. And being a cat at least you can use a litter box or a toilet if your Master is especially nice. But a human puppy has to go outside on the grass and hold it all night, for example. Having those kinds of limitations can really enforce who holds all the power, which is the root of submission, and therefore a big turn on for some. But not for everyone, and it isn't strange for you to not feel the same."

"Thank you Master. I appreciate the explanation and I think understand a little better."

"It's my pleasure. Are you willing to give it one more try? I have an idea for another day."

"Sure, Master. I will try again for you."

He looked at me with a sexy smile that left me feeling totally disarmed.

"You really are a perfect submissive. I'm jealous of Pat having you all this time. I hope one day to be lucky enough to find what you both have."

I opened my arms in invitation, sensing that he maybe needed me as much as I needed him right now. He didn't hesitate before pulling me into a tight hug. I relaxed into his embrace, breathing in his scent and enjoying how right it felt to be here. Too soon he pushed me gently away and created a bit of space between us. I understood quickly why, as my brain clued in to the emotional closeness we just shared that was treading on dangerous ground. It was only day one, and we needed to remain professional. Pat knew how I felt, and trusted us to keep our relationship within his boundaries. And we both wanted to. I silently vowed to steal my growing attraction away.

12