Learning to Submit Ch. 22

Story Info
A tough work day followed by unwinding as a pet.
4.8k words
4.48
7.8k
4

Part 22 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - This story is filed in Novels but is heavily BDSM in nature so feel free to skip over it if that's not your thing!

Thanks everyone for continuing to read and support this story! For those just jumping in here, I recommend starting at chapter 1 to fully understand the characters and background.

Thanks also to ftw752 for continuing to give me help with editing!

*

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon and my stomach rumbled. We didn't usually eat too much in the morning, and I wondered why Pat was breaking from our normal routine. I rolled over, keeping my eyes closed and hoping for a few more minutes to sleep. This adjusted schedule where I started earlier was still taking some getting used to.

As I rolled over, hugging my pillow, something felt wrong in the space. The sounds were wrong. The sheets felt wrong. My eyes flew open and everything came back. I wasn't at home and that wasn't Pat cooking breakfast. My heart sank as our goodbye from yesterday came flying back, and I was hit with a crushing sadness.

I flopped face first into my pillows and let the tears flow. I wasn't sure why I was suddenly so emotional, but my heart felt like it was being ripped in two.

A moment later there was a weight on the bed beside me, and a strong hand rubbing my back as I broke down with wracking sobs. I couldn't look at Justin right now. He was probably wondering what he'd gotten himself into and why I was such a cry baby.

I felt him lie down beside me, and pull me back into his arms, keeping the blanket wrapped around my naked body. He held me tight, trapped against him as I rode the tempest of emotion that flowed through me.

He kept one arm tightly around me while caressing my hair and shoulder with the other, whispering that it was ok. Telling me I was allowed to be sad and to let it out.

"I'm here for you. It's going to be ok. You aren't alone."

His words and touch were soothing, and after a few more minutes I started to relax.

Once I'd calmed down completely he let me go, and I rolled to face him.

"Thank you. I'm guessing that's not how you expected this morning to start."

He smiled and swept the hair out of my face.

"Don't be sorry. I figured it might take a couple days to get used to waking up in a strange bed without Pat. I told you yesterday, you're allowed to feel all the emotions about this separation. And although I know your body enjoyed yesterday immensely, it's also normal for submissives to react how you just did sometimes hours or longer after submitting. I kept my tablet on with the video feed of your room last night, and I would have been here in a second if you'd needed me at any point. I don't want you to feel you have no privacy, but I do want you to know you aren't alone."

I smiled back at him, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Thank you. Strangely, the fact that I know you're always watching is a comfort instead of an intrusion. I realize that might sound strange but it does make me feel better."

"Good." It was almost a whisper, and he kissed my forehead gently.

He climbed out of the bed and went to my dresser and closet, laying out clothing before turning back to the bed.

"For now, it's time to get up. You wouldn't want your boss to have to spank you for being late. Or would you?"

He winked at me and I laughed.

"That's kind of a tough question to answer, Master. Maybe I do want that."

I grinned at him but he could tell my answer wasn't entirely a joke.

"Don't you worry. I have plans for your body later. So many plans. For now you need clothes and then breakfast. Oh, and these."

He opened the toy chest and pulled out a set of kegal balls and a small bottle of lube.

"I'm guessing you might not need the lube but it's here just in case. Go use the washroom and then insert them. Breakfast is ready so be quick please. You may eat naked and then take a quick shower and get ready after."

"Yes Master."

I arrived in the kitchen a couple minutes later and was pleased to see I got to eat from a plate today. I sat across from Justin and inhaled the smell of the eggs, bacon, and toast he'd prepared.

"This looks amazing. We don't usually eat like this in the morning."

He smiled at me, and I could see the flicker of something dark behind his eyes.

"I intend to push your body hard for the next month, so I will be ensuring you get proper nutrition to make up for it. I want you to keep your strength up."

I paused, a forkful of bacon halfway to my mouth, as a shudder passed through my body, ending in my core. I stuffed the food in my mouth and chewed quickly.

"Yes Master. Thank you. I appreciate you taking care of me so well."

He shrugged and smiled at me again.

"In the end, I will enjoy the benefits of pushing you so hard, so you're more than welcome. Plus it's nice to have someone to cook for occasionally."

The rest of breakfast passed quickly, and after I was finished I excused myself to go shower and get dressed. I came from the shower wrapped in a towel and inspected what he had set out for me. A skirt and black silk blouse, and a corset.

I stepped out of my bedroom to discover a freshly showered Justin wearing one of his signature dress shirts and pants. It wasn't fully buttoned yet, and his wet hair added an extra bit of charm. I realized my mouth was hanging open and quickly closed it, but not before he noticed me admiring him.

He smiled, clearly enjoying the way he affected me.

"Need some help?"

"Yes, Master. I don't know how to get into a corset."

"Of course. This one has hooks, so once we get it set to the right tightness it should be easier next time."

He followed me into the room and started by loosening all the ribbon in the back. He slid it over my head and set to work pulling the ribbon tight. I could feel my waist pull in and my chest push higher as he went. Finally he pulled in the top, and I admired the finished product in the mirror.

He'd picked a black corset that gave me much more of an hourglass than I was used to seeing. Thick straps went over my shoulder then split around my breasts before joining the body of the corset below. He appeared right behind my shoulder and our eyes met in the mirror.

"You look amazing. Corsets do wonders in how they shape a body. Plus it's like being in body bondage all day. Just these beautiful tits hanging free."

His hands reached around and pinched and rubbed each nipple until they were rock hard under his touch. I could feel my pussy dampen as I looked at the corset in a whole new light, seeing the way my body was confined and highlighted for him.

He stepped back handing me the blouse, and I moaned as the soft silk caressed my sensitive nipples. He held my skirt and I stepped in, feeling the material hug my body as he slid it into place. His hands carefully did up the buttons on my blouse and rubbed across my nipples as he continued up my chest. He stopped one button later, leaving ample amounts of cleavage on display.

"Perfect. Now do your makeup, or we're going to be late."

We arrived at work and Justin immediately gave me a big task list. He told me we were behind on a few things and he needed me to work extra hard to help catch us up. He kept his interruptions to a minimum, but did disturb me several times to ask my opinion on one of his files.

I was flattered that he valued my opinion, but by the end of the day I was feeling mentally and physically exhausted. We drove home in silence as I fought through the feelings of overwhelm from the day. I could still feel my body confined in the corset, and I wondered why he had taken the time to dress me in something so sexy, before working me like a taskmaster all day. I missed the dom who alternated between loving and playful to dark and demanding. Other than the corset and a set of kegel balls, he had done nothing all day to encourage my arousal, and I found myself fighting against angry tears as we pulled into his gated driveway.

I stepped out of the car hoping to be given a chance to be on my own for a few moments, but he took my hand and silently lead me through to my room. He removed my skirt and blouse and set to work removing the corset.

I sighed loudly in frustration, wondering how I could possibly serve him right now when I felt like my mind and body were distracted and wound up in all the wrong ways. I wanted to lie down and just unwind from the day. Justin, it seemed, wouldn't be swayed. He ignored my dramatic sigh and finished removing the corset, leaving me standing naked in front of him.

"Close your eyes."

"Master, I..."

He placed a finger over my lips.

"I know you are tired and I worked you hard today. I promise there is a method to what I do now. Trust me, as you promised you would, without question."

I let out a disgruntled huff and tried not to pout as I closed my eyes.

I heard a drawer open and heard him laying objects on the bed beside me. A moment later I felt his hand at my throat, and gasped as I heard the tinkle of my bell and tag clipping to my collar. I kept my eyes shut and fought back tears as he placed the ears on my head, and the paw mitts over my hands. He turned me around and guided me to my hands and knees, gently pressing the smaller tail plug into my ass.

"Open your eyes and come with me."

He left the room and I dutifully followed, tears streaming down my face. I wanted to rage at him, demand to know why he picked today of all days to try pet play one more time. I knew I could safeword, but I stubbornly decided to follow through on my promise to let him try this one more time.

He walked out to the living room and sat on his couch with a big sigh. He removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt before laying back on the couch and pulling a blanket up over his hips. The couch looked inviting, and I was angry once more as I sat on the hard floor. Even the appearance of his skin peeking through his shirt did nothing to calm my raging mind. He looked at me sitting on the floor and smiled, and I broke eye contact. His eyes had looked so soft and caring, even faced with the anger he must have seen in mine, and I berated myself for not doing a better job to hide my emotions.

"Come on up girl. I know you aren't usually allowed on the furniture, but I could use some kitty snuggles."

My eyes snapped back up to his, wondering what his game was. He had been almost cold and clinical from the time we got in the car, and his sudden warmth pushed me off-center. Either way, I didn't want to be sitting on the floor, so I climbed up on the couch and settled into his side, lying with my face and one arm on his lap. He stroked my head and down my back caressing me as he would a cat. He turned on the tv and we lay in silence as he flipped through the channels looking for something to watch.

As he settled on sports highlights from the day before, I lay quietly, allowing the tears to continue falling gently down my cheeks. His hand continued gently caressing me, and I slowly felt the tension starting to ease, and the tears drying up. I sighed contentedly, enjoying the relaxing soft touches across my head and back, and becoming more aware of everything. I could smell his masculine scent from his partly open shirt, and feel the soft blanket under my face and hands. His hands started to leave a trail of goosebumps as they slid down my spine and up onto the curve of my hip. I squirmed a little more, becoming aware of the plug filling me up, and realizing that my body was starting to react to this time with him.

As I shifted slightly, trying to ignore my growing desire, he pulled the blanket up over my legs and hips, switching his caresses back to only my hair and upper back. He traced gentle circles and lines, calming all of my anger and frustration. I felt my eyes close as he continued to gently stroke my body, and soon I was fast asleep.

******

I woke a while later with my head on his chest and his hand still lightly stroking my back. I felt the tail and immediately remembered I was supposed to be a cat at the moment. I yawned and stretched before pushing my head up and rubbing against his abdomen.

He shifted a little so I could see his face.

"Did you have a good nap? You were out of it for a while. I was glad to see you so relaxed."

I nuzzled against him, enjoying the warmth and trying my best to communicate my current contentment. He smiled and caressed the side of my jawline.

"Glad to hear it girl. Well now that you're awake, I thought we could play a little game of fetch. I know some people think fetch is only for dogs, but we both know cats are better at it."

He winked at me and I stifled a laugh, stretching again before climbing down off the couch to sit at his feet and wait.

He smiled and pet my head.

"There's my good girl. So eager to play with her Master. I think you'll like this game."

He pulled out a mesh bag full of silicone balls, each about an inch in diameter. I looked at him questioningly as he removed the balls from his bag.

"The game is quite easy. I throw the ball, you fetch and bring it back to me. Once I have it in my hand, I slide it into your little pussy, and then throw the next ball. We're going to see how many we can fit in there. I'm thinking at least 5.

I groaned, realizing I still had kegel balls inserted. Surely he wouldn't put both in at the same time?

"Oh, and one more thing. If you lose any of them, or you take too long to bring them back, it will be a point against you. I'll tally them at the end, and if needed, plan a punishment for later. Are you ready?"

I rubbed my head against his leg, signaling my willingness to try his game. He threw the first ball, and I shuffled as fast as I could across the floor to find it. They didn't really bounce, but they rolled well, and the first one ended up under a table. I used my paw to bat it out where I could get at it, and then picked it up with my mouth, shuffling back to place it in my Master's hand.

He pet my head and told me what a good job I'd done, and then pushed my face gently to the floor, leaving my hips up and exposed to him.

"I guess we better take these out for now. Remember, no losing your toys."

He pulled out the kegal balls and replaced them with the first of the silicone balls. I realized they were heavy, and must have had a metal core. Keeping them in was going to be harder than expected.

He threw the next one, and I shuffled across the floor and caught it in my paws. I picked it up with my mouth and shuffled back, dropping it in his hand. As soon as he had it, I put my face on the floor and assumed the position I knew he wanted.

He ran his hand lightly over my pussy lips, sending tingling desire through me before he placed the second ball deep inside with the first. I was already feeling semi full again, especially with the plug holding in my tail.

He repeated this twice more, and as I bent down to feel the fourth ball pushed in, I could feel my pussy stretching to accommodate the most recent addition.

"It's getting tight in there, but there's still room. And your pussy will keep stretching now that it's getting filled."

I moaned as he threw the next ball, and I scrambled across the floor to get it. I could feel the first four moving around and trying to get out as I squeezed my muscles to keep them inside. I brought the 5th ball back proudly in my mouth, and assumed my position.

His fingers traced my opening before he pushed the ball into my hole, pressing it deep and asking my pussy to stretch more to let it in.

Once complete, he threw the next ball, and I rushed after it.

Each time I came back he would pet my head and tell me I was such a good girl. I would rub against his leg affectionately, and give him the ball before taking my position. It was getting easier to relax into the cat mindset as we continued, although my pussy was starting to make it harder to concentrate on anything other than how long it had been since I orgasmed.

By the eighth ball, I could tell my pussy was basically out of room, and the last one he put in was already fighting to fall out.

I looked up at him, trying to convey the situation with my wide eyes. He looked back and smiled darkly, as he let the next ball fly. I had no choice, and I shuffled after it, working hard to try to keep the 8th ball in.

I made it to number nine, picking it up in my mouth and starting my return, when I heard a pop and felt light relief as ball number eight popped out onto the floor. I dropped my head and went back to get it, adding it to ball nine in my mouth before returning to my Master.

"Finally lost one, did you? I thought that might happen at some time. Open your mouth."

I dropped the balls in his hand, leaving my mouth open wide. He fit the two balls neatly in each of my cheeks.

"Good girl. Just one left. Go get it!"

He tossed the last ball up on the couch, and I scrambled up to get it. Somehow, in the moment when I was semi vertical climbing onto the couch, I lost another ball from my pussy. I grabbed the last ball from the couch, then climbed back down, searching the floor for the one I lost. I found it, but had a problem. With a ball in each cheek and one in my lips, I wasn't sure how I could pick up the last ball. I decided there was only one way to try. I pressed the ball in my lips into the cavity of my mouth, holding it on my tongue, as I picked up the last one in my lips before turning back to my Master.

He smiled as he looked down at me. Mouth full, pussy full, ass plugged. The dark lust danced in his eyes again, before he held his hand out. I dropped the last two balls into his hand, and he pet my head.

"Very good pet, although you lost another ball, and that last return was a bit slow. So three points against you that I will redeem later. In the meantime, open your mouth."

I did as he asked, and he removed the last two balls from my cheeks. Once he was holding them, he pressed my head back down to the floor, and I assumed his down position once more.

I was surprised when I felt a ball being pressed into my pussy. I thought we were done! My tunnel clenched around the 7 balls it now held again, and I whined at the stretch.

"You look so lovely and vulnerable like this. And I intend to make that pussy stretch a bit more for me."

I held my position, as he pushed ball 8 in. The last ball as before didn't feel like it was fully inside my muscle, but I did my best to keep it in place. He stroked my outer lips and clit gently, causing me to moan as my body fought to keep all the balls inside.

A moment later, I felt another ball at my entrance, and I whimpered as he started to press on it. He stroked my clit gently as he increased the pressure.

"Shhhh. Just relax girl. You can take this one."

I felt it pop inside and panted as my muscles stretched almost painfully. Master Justin caressed my ass, running his hands lightly over the slit that held all the balls. I heard a camera click, and he stepped away from me, taking a few more pictures.

"Now for my favourite part."

He placed a small bowl on the floor, and led me over so I was sitting astride it. He placed his camera on the floor and I saw the red video light come on.

"Time to give my toys back, pet."

I looked at him in horror as I realized what he wanted me to do. The humiliation washed through me as he continued to stare into my defiant eyes.

"You have already earned three points against you. Trust me when I tell you that you don't want more. Especially the number of points you would rack up for disobedience."

Cheeks flaming, I started to push. Slowly one by one, the little balls popped out. My pussy relaxed slightly as the pressure faded, until finally it was empty.

"Very good, pet. But it seems my toys are quite messy now."

12