Learning to Submit Ch. 23

Story Info
Justin helps Christy explore her Masochism.
9.4k words
4.6
8k
11

Part 23 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - This story is filed in Novels but is heavily BDSM in nature so feel free to skip over it if that's not your thing!

Thanks everyone for continuing to read and support this story! For those just jumping in here, I recommend starting at chapter 1 to fully understand the characters and background.

Thanks also to ftw752 for continuing to give me help with editing!

*

We ate quickly. I was starving and Justin's cooking didn't disappoint. He seemed to be eating quickly as well, and I assumed he was excited for the post dinner activities he had planned.

I stood and started cleaning up our dishes, bending over more than necessary to pick up his plate and to put the dishes in the dishwasher. Justin had chosen stockings and garters with very crotchless underwear and a shelf bra that gave me support without impeding his view of my hard nipples. It also clasped in the front, pushing my boobs together to create more cleavage.

He sat back, watching me work and eyeing my body hungrily. When I had finished putting the leftovers in the fridge, spending a moment too long standing in front of the cold air, I turned to find he was suddenly standing right behind me. He was physically bigger than me, though not a lot, and when he stood so close I felt small and overpowered. His presence alone still made me want to kneel at his feet.

He reached behind my neck, rendering me breathless for a moment as he undid my collar from Pat. He set it on the counter carefully, and showed me a different leather training collar with a padlock and very solid looking O-ring in front.

"I know I discussed only using the collars from your Master, but tonight I would like to increase your feeling of helplessness by using a collar you can't remove yourself. If you would prefer to use your usual training collar, I can accept that, and we can discuss this collar after."

I shook my head. "No Master. I don't prefer the other collar, even though my Master picked it. You are my Master right now, and your reasons for wanting me to wear the locking collar make me want to wear it even more. Please."

I lifted my hair for him and stretched my neck, giving him access. Once I was collared, he clipped a leash to the ring and began to lead me from the room. I followed behind him, and soon found myself at a locked door.

"This is my training room. Inside I expect perfect obedience and I won't hesitate to punish you if you question me or talk back. You may always safeword if needed. Do we understand each other?"

"Yes, Master Justin, I understand."

"Good. Then come inside."

I stepped into darkness and Master Justin followed behind. He was standing close, and I could feel his heat against my back as he flipped a switch on the wall. A fireplace kicked in on one side of the room, and I shivered as I realized I was a little chilled at the moment. Sconces came to life around the space, lighting the room dimly.

It wasn't a huge room but it was big enough. The walls, floors, and ceilings were all black, trapping the little bit of light and keeping the space dark and mysterious. Light from the fire and the sconces glinted off several pieces of equipment that I would have expected in a dungeon, as well as rows of implements hanging neatly on one wall, and various ropes and restraints hanging on another. Below the hanging implements and ropes were a series of dressers and chests, and I figured this was where he kept all of his toys. My body shivered again as I looked around the room and imagined what would take place in here.

After allowing me to look around, he lead me to the end of the room, and stopped me a few feet from the far wall.

"Don't move."

I stayed exactly where he left me, refusing to even turn my head as I made myself follow his instructions without question.

He returned a moment later, placing locking cuffs on my wrists and ankles. He pulled a couple hooks down from the ceiling and attached them to my wrist cuffs, pulling the other side of the rope to stretch my arms up and out towards the corners.

Once he was happy, he knelt in front of me and placed first one foot and then the other, wider than shoulder width, attaching the ankle cuffs to O-rings in the floor.

He stood and ran a single finger across my collar bone and around my back, leaving a trail of desire flaming in its path. He stayed behind me, and I felt him braiding my hair. When he reached the bottom of the braid I could feel a strap hanging from the bottom.

His hand trailed along my skin making me gasp and moan, until he stopped with his hand around my throat and his mouth at my ear. I could feel him breathing on my neck as he reached the front of my bra and unclasped it, allowing my tits to spring completely free. He reached down and tugged the crotchless underwear and garter down, leaving them stretched just above my knees. Somehow having the clothing still there but pulled out of his way was a huge turn on.

"Are you ready for your final restraint? It's my favorite part."

I exhaled, wondering how else he could possibly restrain me.

"Yes Master." I tried to sound strong, but my voice came out breathy and needy.

He said nothing, but a moment later I felt something cool pressing at my ass. As he pushed it inside it felt like a metal ball on the end of a curved metal bar.

He pulled it slowly upwards and further into my ass until I was dancing on the balls of my feet, hoping to get away from the discomfort. I felt the end of my braid pulling, and suddenly he stepped around me and back, surveying his work. My braid was pulled tight, keeping my head in position, and whatever was up my ass was pulling me upward and making me squirm. But it was unforgiving, and moving made it more uncomfortable, so I did my best to hold my position still.

"Good girl. Attached to the bottom of your braid is an anal hook. I believe you have already realized that you can't move much without it becoming uncomfortable quickly. Do you feel helpless yet?"

He chuckled darkly, and my pussy flooded with heat. My body was strung out at his mercy and I was panting for attention. He stepped close to me again, and I fought against the urge to try to stretch my body towards his, towards the heat and desire I could feel pulling me in.

"Yes Master. I feel helpless."

"Good." His voice was right in my ear, just a whisper that sounded like liquid silk, and shot straight to my core. God I wanted to be fucked so badly, and it would be a long time before I was again.

He stepped back again and turned, walking towards his wall of implements before returning a couple minutes later. I couldn't see what he had picked up, though I had heard him removing things from the wall, and the unmistakable sound of drawers opening and closing. As he moved around the room, I worked to stay perfectly still, fighting the desire to squirm in my bonds.

He finally stepped back in front of me and looked into my eyes. In this room, he seemed to be part of the darkness, and I felt the pull again to kneel at his feet and serve him however he asked. His dark eyes were magnetic, sucking me into their depths, seducing me into worshiping his inner shadow.

"Now, for the three points you lost earlier, I will choose three implements. Each one will be used on your ass, chest, and pussy. The easier the implement, the more times I will strike you. I'm going to start with a flogger for a nice long warm-up, then move to a leather crop for some marking. I haven't fully decided on the third implement. During the flogger and crop you will wear this special gag I had made for you."

He showed me the gag and I moaned loudly. In place of a ball there was a silicone cock. Just long enough, I figured, to completely fill my mouth without cutting off my air supply. He fastened it around me before pressing the little button from the day before into my hand. The fake phallus was thick and stretched my mouth, but as I expected, its length allowed me room to breathe through my nose.

"Like yesterday, this will be your safe word. Press and release and the light in here will turn yellow. I will understand that you are close to your limits and slow down. Try that now."

I gave the button a quick push and yellow lights came on all around me.

"Good. Press and hold and it will go from yellow to red. My goal tonight is to push you to yellow sometime during the crop. I don't intend to push you to red, but only you know your limits, and I expect you to turn my lights red if you need to. Blink the yellow light once so I know you understand."

I did as he asked and he reached out for me, caressing my cheek as he looked into my eyes.

"So brave and trusting. Such a good submissive. Now we will find out how much of a masochist you really are."

His praise made me feel warm and happy, but his last comment made me moan, and the first bit of drool escaped my lips.

He removed his shirt, and I groaned around the phallus in my mouth as I looked at his strong chest and back, wondering what it would feel like to be trapped under his body as he pounded into me. I'd always found him attractive, but as I watched him embracing his darkness in this room, I'd never seen a man who affected me in the same way. My need to serve him was primal, and I was helpless to stop it.

He picked up a large leather flogger and stood in front of me, before dragging the strands slowly up my body. I flinched at the tickling touch and felt the hook in my ass remind me to hold my position. I braced myself as he pulled the flogger away from my skin, before returning it to lick painfully at my nipples.

He circled my body, lashing me over and over across all my most sensitive areas. I lost track of the numbers early as he alternated between rhythmic and erratic blows, and between hard and strong or lighter and whippy.

By the time he stopped, my body felt like it was on fire from the whipping, and drool was pouring freely out of my mouth. My pussy was leaking well down my leg, and I was fighting to hold my position from the hook. He set the flogger down, rubbing his hands lightly over my burning pussy lips.

"You're doing so well. If I had permission I would stop for a taste of that inviting pussy, but I guess we will have to move on with your punishment."

His eyes dug into mine and I felt like he was looking right into my soul. My eyes felt wide and scared to me, but if he had taken the gag off I knew I would have begged for more. He showed me the crop, and set to work dragging the tip gently around my body. The heat from the flogging combined with his gentle caresses had me moaning loudly while I tried desperately to hold still.

As he crossed my left nipple he suddenly pulled the handle back and smacked it hard, causing me to buck and cry out behind the gag. The hook in my ass forced me to keep my position, for the most part, and he took full advantage of my very limited range of motion. The drool that had been falling from my mouth had spread on my chest, and I realized he had pulled some of the slimy wetness over my nipple before lashing out with the crop. I considered momentarily if the wetness had changed the pain, but I didn't have long to think about it before he began a series of strikes with his second weapon.

He alternated again between light and lightning fast to slower and heavier strokes. He moved from my breasts to my ass and finally to my pussy, landing several quick blows to my dripping lips.

"Now that your body is used to the crop, it's time to use a new one to leave some marks. Use the button when it's getting hard to take. And remember that if you do not, I will not be able to push you as hard in future if I can't trust you to take care of yourself."

His words sliced through the fog of my submission and I steeled myself for the truth of what was about to happen. He wanted me to hit yellow at least. He was going to mark me, repeatedly, and I needed to tell him when I was hurting too much or feeling too afraid or overwhelmed. I set my mind to the task of paying attention. I wanted the pain, but I wanted it safely and we both had to take care of me.

Once he knew I was paying attention, he showed me the crop, with a sweet little heart cut out of the leather. It was pretty, and I didn't comprehend immediately how different it would feel. He lashed out with a single stroke on the breasts he had just cropped before, and I cried out around the gag as I felt the bite from that little cut out imprinting into my soft flesh.

He circled behind me, and before I could fully recover from the first mark, he set to work raining blows on my ass, leaving burning marks behind, and I could feel my eyes bulging and my nostrils flaring as he continued marking my already sore ass. After leaving at least half a dozen hard marks behind he circled around front and looked at me before carefully aiming his first blow at my other breast. He hit the soft tissue on the side, causing me to cry out behind the gag. The darkness had fully taken over his eyes, and I could see his inner sadist feeding off my pain.

The next two blows came quickly, one on each nipple, and my chest exploded in agony. As he repeated the blows in the same spot a moment later, I felt myself squeeze the button and release it, and yellow lights lit up the room.

A smile broke his dark expression, and he set the crop down for a moment, stepping close and caressing the side of my cheek with his hand.

"Very good, little one. It is important to use your safewords or actions. A little break, and then a few more marks with the crop, though I think your nipples have maybe had enough for now."

He bent and licked out at first one nipple and then the other, soothing the burning skin with his mouth and tongue. I moaned loudly behind the gag as he reached his hand to my clit and started rubbing gently. It was puffy and swollen from the flogger and the first crop and I cried out softly as he caressed it. I fought hard to hold still against the desire to rub myself against his hand, and I wished I didn't have a mouth full of fake cock so I could beg him to make me orgasm. After a moment his hand left my pussy and his mouth pulled away from my chest.

"Time to continue. You've been very good, so I am only going to land three more blows with this special crop, then I will ungag you, and we will discuss the last implement."

He looked at me intently, and my body melted under his gaze. He reached the crop out, framing my right nipple with the cut out, and I begged him with my eyes to get it done. He smiled gently, though the kindness didn't reach his dark eyes.

"I promised these a break, but I do love that you were willing to let me hit them again anyway. Not to worry, I will still mark you three more times as promised."

He flicked the crop hard and with perfect precision, making me cry out, as he struck first one breast and then the other, crossing the marks he had left on the soft flesh before. Nipple or not it hurt like hell, and I was panting and drooling and trying not to squirm, as he turned the crop in his hand and lined it up with my mound.

"This last one will hurt a lot, but it's only one."

He looked at me carefully, holding my gaze. His hand pulled back and I felt the biting sting as the crop landed perfectly on my pussy causing a rush of liquid to squirt out. I screamed around the gag at the fire I felt in my clit from the biting blow.

"Well that was an unexpected treat. It wasn't a full orgasmic squirt, but your pussy definitely likes that. Another day we will have to try one of the metal tipped crops"

I moaned and fluttered my eyes, unsure if I was more scared or turned on at the idea of a metal crop.

Master Justin stepped in front of me and removed my gag, allowing me to stretch my mouth and catch my breath fully.

"Thank you, Master."

"It's my pleasure, trust me. What do you think of your punishment so far, little one?*

"It hurts so much but I feel so good. I can feel my body reacting to your darkness. I've felt it before, but in here, it consumes me in a way that is extremely arousing but also a little scary."

He smiled and caressed my jawline.

"I do not show my sadist to many submissives. You seem to thrive when that part of me comes out to play. And I love giving in to it. So tell me, what implement would my little masochist like to end with? A wood paddle? A leather slapper? A belt? Something heavy with a solid thud for marking? Maybe something hard and textured to expand on what we just did with the crop."

As I listened to my options, I knew that I wanted to come back to this room another day and try all of the things he mentioned. But right now, there was only one answer that felt right. Only one implement that could complete what he started. Only one implement that uniquely embodied his darkness for me, and I wanted to feel it here, in this place.

"Master, I want the cane. Please."

His eyes opened wide with surprise. It was probably the first time I'd actually caught him off guard. He looked stunned, so I repeated myself, and poured all of my desperation into it.

"Please Master. Cane me. I want you to mark my pussy, ass, and breasts with your favorite implement. Then I will feel I have fully paid for my earlier mistakes."

He nodded and walked over to the wall, selecting a cane from a bucket on the floor.

"Even among masochists, not all will ask for the cane. You have made me very proud tonight. I know you have taken a lot already. I will not go easy on you, but I trust you to use your button if you need to. And you won't be gagged this time, but feel free to be loud."

His smile was wicked as he set to work on my ass, laying down several horizontal lines before crossing them and crossing them again. I held as still as possible, crying out and moaning through the pain. My cries were loud and desperate when he crossed the previous marks, but I managed to keep my composure for the most part.

He moved to my front and set to work on my chest. He'd explained yesterday that he had to go lighter in the less fleshy parts of my body so as to not injure me with the cane, but he knew exactly how to wield it to cause me excruciating pain. He let each blow sit just long enough before striking again, wringing tears and moans and sobs from me. He mostly avoided my nipples, flicking each one just once and smiling nefariously as I cried and whimpered at the pain.

After leaving a series of stripes on my chest I felt the cane between my legs. A quick sharp tap to my pussy had me crying out, and the second blow in the same spot left me screaming. When my eyes opened again, I realized the lights in the room were red, and I was squeezing the button in my hand.

He stopped and set the cane down, quickly removing my restraints and pulling me into his arms to catch my breath.

"You're amazing, and I'm so very proud of you. Not just for everything you took, but for knowing when you needed it to end. Come, let me help you to the bed so I can care for you properly."

I tried to stand with him but found my legs wouldn't hold me. Master Justin was quick to catch me, and scoop me into his arms. I could feel his muscles against my naked body, and the sheen of sweat on his chest, and I sighed at how good it felt to be here with him.

He carried me to a beautiful bed which was positioned in a corner of the room. Like everything else it was black, with luxurious satin sheets and 4 solid wood posts in the corners. He laid me down gently, sliding under the covers with me, before reaching over to the end table to remove a jar of cream.

He worked quickly and efficiently, applying cream to my thoroughly paddled body and massaging my sore arms and legs. As he soothed my skin, tears started in the corners of my eyes, and before I knew it I was sobbing openly into the covers as he continued to tend to my marks and stiff muscles.