Leasa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeasaJ
LeasaJ
480 Followers

He began pounding his dick in and out of my ass, grabbing my hips and pulling them back as he slammed his hips forward.

Slap! Slap! Slap! His loins to my ass, opening my battered ass hole wider and wider with each brutal penetration.

I reached between my thighs and began manipulating my clit to distract me from the pain of the anal rape, as well as to get off with Daddy.

Soon, Daddy was up on his feet on the bed, straddling my ass for better leverage as he continued humping open my once tight ass hole. In the mirror, I could see the wild animalistic look in his eye, like a mad satyr, as he continued on, wildly driving his bloated cock into my rapidly loosening rectum.

He seemed madly determined to have my anal cherry. To mark my ass as his territory forever through his taking of something I could never have back. As I listened to the rhythmic slap of his groin drilling into my ass it sounded as if Daddy was making a statement: the "Slap! Slap! Slap!" echoing throughout the room sounded to me like Daddy's pounding loins screaming, "Mine! Mine! Mine!" He was claiming my ass as his property, forever!!!

As the hammering bore on, Daddy grabbed a handful of my hair, pulled my head back, leveraging his burrowing dick deeper in my ass and whispered, "Princess, you like being Daddy's little, backdoor girl, eh?"

"Yes, Daddy," I responded obediently.

He then continued to jackhammer his dick into my rectum, and I could swear I heard him mumble, "Fuckin' whore..."

After some 20 minutes of battering, Daddy came a heavy load deep in the recesses of my ass. Hosing me deeply with his love...and lust. A lust he was finally sating for his eldest daughter on her childhood bed.

After we were done it took minutes for us to separate. We were like two dogs waiting for someone to throw water on us to separate our sticky, swollen sex glands.

After finally pulling out, Daddy nearly collapsed back on the bed. I pulled my aching body off the pillows, crawled over, put his soiled dick in my mouth, and cleaned it off for him. As I did this Daddy could see my spread butt in the opposite mirror. What was once a tight, winking anus, was now a gaping, two-inch wide hole, a hole that was constantly oozing his copious sperm deposit. He smiled, proud of his work.

When I was done sucking and licking his dick, I snuggled up into his arms. We fell to sleep as though we were life-long lovers.

I had gotten what I'd wanted since I was twelve, to have my father fuck me in every hole I could offer him.

When we woke, we kissed lovingly, like lovers do upon awaking.

Daddy, got a far off look as we lay together.

"What is it, Daddy?" I asked.

"Princess, last night...the toy you had...it..uh..." Daddy was having trouble asking the obvious.

"Yes?" I inquired, playing naive.

"Have you...er...uh...ever...you know,... been with a black man? You know...like we were last night?"

I let the question drop into the silence of the room. Long moments passed and I let the suspense of my answer build.

"Yes." I finally whispered my answer.

A grimace of pain swept over my father's face as he lay there, still holding me in his arms.

"Why do you ask me, Daddy?"

After the worst of the pain seemed to pass from his face he began revealing a long-hidden story:

"When your Mom and I first married...I had to go off to the war...and when I returned I had heard a strange, terrible rumor in town. Your Mom, I was told, had been seeing an older, black man in town that owned a few bars and liquor stores..."

As my father proceeded with the story my blood froze. My Mother and an older, black man! How could it be? Was this something genetic in the women of our family! I just couldn't in a million years picture my beautiful, conservative mother in the arms of a man of African ancestry.

My father continued:

"I guess he'd been pursuing her and she had rebuffed him a number of times...but then...she finally accepted his invitation...when I asked her why, she said the man was uncommonly persistent...he'd just worn down her resistance and she thought maybe if she just went to dinner with him, it might get him to stop."

My heart pounded as I listened to a story that seemed at once unbelievable regarding my mother, and yet, so strangely familiar regarding my own recent past.

"She went to dinner with him," Daddy continued, "and dinner soon became a full night together...at his apartment...in his bed. Jesus! I guess she satisfied him every way a woman could!"

Daddy paused as he relived the pain of my mother's betrayal.

"They saw each other many times over the next two weeks and then it suddenly ended. When I asked why she decided to finally end it...she said, she didn't. He did. She apparently begged him to continue with her, but he said he'd grown tired of her...and everything she'd been giving him those nights."

I was dumbfounded at all of what I'd just heard.

Daddy ended the story with:

"A few months after her confession to me, we had an unfortunate discovery. Your Mom was pregnant with Roscoe's child. She had to have an abortion."

Roscoe!!! Where had I heard that name before!?! Odd...wasn't that the name of the old man at the "Soul Train" Bar & Grill where Amos had fucked me our first time?

"It was a small town," Daddy finished, "everyone heard...about the baby and all...we had to move. I was the damn laughing-stock of the town."

He turned his head away and paused for a several minutes while he regained his composure.

"Princess, getting back to you, was this long ago...your..er, uh...'relationship'...with the black man...or, you know, was it, uh...recent?"

"Recent." I answered without emotion. More pain came to his face.

"Will you see him again," he asked solemnly.

"Yes." I answered simply and directly.

The pain masked Daddy's face again as he rolled away from me and sat up on the edge of the bed.

Head in hands, he began weeping.

I just laid there, looking up at the ceiling, offering no words or sympathy. He had lost both his most treasured loves, his wife and his daughter, to the arms...and loins...of old, black men.

As he continued crying, louder and louder, he rose with his back to me and strode out of the room.

In the corner of my eye, I could see in the bedroom mirror as he walked out, his fat, meaty dick bobbing in front of him, sticking straight out in arousal, in spite of his anguish.

It would be a while until I fully understood the sick self-hate, yet excitement, white men felt at the knowledge that the most precious loves of their lives –their wives and daughters—were penetrated by a black man's dick...and, even more, impregnated by a black man's seed

. I soon found myself driving to the airport to take my flight back to San Jose.

I had to pull over at least twice. My father's battering of my rectum had left me nearly incontinent. I could barely control my distended ass-hole for 2 days. Nearly frightened to death at the thought of having to wear a diaper for the rest of my life, I had called my doctor for an appointment. I did cancel it, however, once I was able to get feeling and control back into my sphincter. Besides, how would I explain to my doctor how it happened, I thought. As the result or rough sex--with my father!

My life had changed so terribly in the last 2 weeks, I reflected. I had become the easy lay of a black janitor and become obsessed with his large, mesmerizing dick. Worse yet, my pregnancy would soon be showing all the world that I was to be the mother of his child.

And now, on top of all this, I had seduced and fucked my father. Allowed and even encouraged him to sodomize me, brutally. And then, I'd broken his heart.

As I drove to catch my plane, bewildered by the awful turn my life had taken, I began to think again—as my mother had done years before me--of the love of my life: an older, black man.

His name--Amos!

* * * * *

Let me know what you're thinking, write me. (Also, please remember to rate the story, it is the only way I learn what you like!)

LeasaJ
LeasaJ
480 Followers
12