Leased

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean to say 'Spirytus Vodka' is having an alcoholic content of 95 per cent?" Manisha repeated my reply in a questionable manner.

"Yes. That is correct. But there is 'Spirytus Rektyfikowany' -- A drink from Poland with 100 per cent alcohol content in it! It's strong like crazy! The warning is -- Never to drink this spirit neat! Otherwise it will destroy one's mouth, throat, intestine and liver!" I said, cautioned and continued, "As you take it now -- It will literally take your breath away... Like you are getting punched in the stomach!"

Manisha took another sip and looked at me while leaning over the table keeping her chin over her hands. Then god knows what came into her mind -- She winked at me with a naughty smile on her expressive face. Then she looked at Subh. He had gulped down the entire liquid poison to the last drop and the glass was rolling on the table as he too was virtually on the same state of physic and mind.

Manisha looked at me with a question mark in her eyes? I said, "I say in the 9th floor. Would you mind joining me with your husband in my suit? Because in this condition, both you and Subh -- I won't advise you people to drive down."

******

CHAPTER: 5 -- Taking Manisha In Front Of Her Passed Out Husband!

Manisha thought for a moment and then stood up and came to Subh's left side. So naturally I moved to his right side. We virtually lifted and carried him to the capsule lift and I pressed the ninth floor button. Manisha came close to me. Our hands touched each other. Then she turned around and came in front of me. She was 5'5" and I was 6'6" -- A gap of 13"! She stood on her toes... Still I had to stoop down! Our lips met... Lightly at first... Then with intensity! She opened her mouth... I pushed my tongue in. Our tongues snaked in into each other's mouth! Our saliva intermingled!

Then on impulse my left hand crept up to her right boob; whereas my right hand was at the back of her head -- So that I could kiss her properly. As I bite her lower lip and tweaked her nipple precisely at the same time, she literally groaned into my mouth! Virtually reaching into her maiden orgasm of the night! The lift reached its destination, I and Manisha alighted from the lift with our liability -- Subh and proceeded towards the suite -- It was 963! I pushed the card-key and got in and put the card into the slot and the suite was illuminated with bright light.

I lifted Subh with ease and put him on the couch. Manisha looked at me in absolute awe!

"Dev -- Do you know what's the weight of Subh?" Asked Manisha.

"Certainly not more than 100 KG?" I questioned back.

"Well, he is 80 KG."

"Only?" I said and asked, "And you?"

"55 KG." She said with a giggle.

I came near her and lifted her. She felt like a flower.

"What are you doing?"

"Weighing you." I replied as slowly laid her on the king-size bed of the sprawling suite. She was lying on her back and looking at me. Still in her uniform! She was looking like a Barbie doll!

"Remove your clothes!" I said in an authoritarian voice. She was pleasantly surprised. But complied with a slow seductive way of removing her dress. The top, the slip, the skirt... Then the stockings and followed by the black lacy bra! I stopped her removing her bikini. Her naked breasts were awesome! Dark skin... Darker areoles... Darkest nipples... What an elevation of darkness! Dark shades at its very best from a 'Colour Wheel' to choose the right dark shade!

Then I instructed her to remove my clothes. She stepped forward. Removed the coat, then the tie, next the shirt, followed by the vest. I was naked waist up. She looked at me with awe. I saw Subh opening his eyes for a moment. Saw me and Manisha in our topless condition. He was perturbed, but the liquor took better of him. She then fiddled with the buckle of my trouser. It fell on to my ankle. I stepped back and sat on the chair. Removed my shoes, socks and trouser. Like Manisha I too was left with my brief the only garment in my body, and she with her thong.

I effortlessly lifted her and put her on the bed again. But this time my eager mouth found her small mouth first and then the stout nipple. One of my hands was on her other breast, whereas the other hand was between her thighs joint. Her breathing had became erratic and she was writhing under me and my attack. As I bite her lower lip she moaned into my mouth and next her tongue snaked into my mouth. With both her hands she pulled my face on to her face while thrusting her hip upward to get manipulated with my eager fingers.

I stood up and with one hand pulled down her thong while with the other pulled out my brief. Then there was a pregnant silence for about fifteen seconds. She was scanning me and I was scrutinizing her. Her eyes got stuck at my uncircumcised cock and my eyes glued to her long, thick and hairy pussy. She was in awe looking at my 10 inch half mast cock with a girth of 7.5 inches! I was mesmerised with her pubic area glistened with her love juices.

But the most daunting thing was how petite she was and how enormous I was in contrast. As I was 6'6" and close to 250 pounds, whereas Manisha was only 5'5" and 105 pounds. So not only I was a cool 1'1" taller than her but also a massive 145 pounds heavier than her! I was towering her like King Kong! She was having her hand over her mouth as she was looking at my pound and half cock meat with absolute disbelief!

I couldn't believe how damn good she looked at this very moment and how much I wanted to fuck her. In a temporary moment of erotic insanity I lost myself completely looking at her heavenly body. I pulled her to me and kissed her roughly on her moth while mauling her 34" 'C' breasts with all force.

"Ooouuuuccccchhhhhh..." She screamed.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked sarcastically.

"As if you don't know." She snubbed me. I laughed at her presence of mind.

The next moment she turned her back to the foot of the bed, slowly sat on the edge, and leaned back on her elbows while spreading her legs like wings of an eagle. Simultaneously I went down with her as I put my left hand down beside her and positioned my massive cock with the right hand. There was no foreplay whatsoever; because I was too eager to fuck her now, foregoing all the foreplay.

As I leaned in with my stature of 6'6" and 250 pounds of myself over her over-shadowing her petite body and align the tomato size mushroom head against her plump, long and hairy outer labia, she gasped softly, "Ooohhhhhh... My... Gaawwwdddd..."

I witnessed as my rock-hard cock shove approximately three inches inside her already wet and slimy pussy. Then I began slowly thrusting my long and strong cock and moving my ass in an animalistic way as if plowing her tight little pussy as if there is no tomorrow.

Within a minute and half I was well inside her excepting for about two inches still remaining outside to be pushed in finally. As she was already saturated, I waited for her to recuperate. Because, I knew that my 12 incher must have hit the end of her vaginal canal just like I had witnessed with most of the women I have fucked till now. So, I began fucking her with all but the last two inches of my unusual long and thick cock, when after about two minutes of being gentle, I slowly shoved it in up to my nuts in a well planned and calculative way.

As I shoved, it looked as if I had entered a major part of her vaginal canal that had never seen a cock before. Because beyond 5.5 inches she felt absolutely a virgin to me. Her vagina sunk in slightly and eventually popped around the remaining two inches of my cock, almost as if my cock pushed into and finally broke through depths of her vagina completely unknown to her or her husband. Which was my territory from now on wards exclusively.

Until this night she thought Subh's cock was the best for her cunt. But she was absolutely floored that all she did was push her hands against my muscular thighs slightly and yelled in a quick and laboured utterance, "Oh fuck!" It was out of park shock and part satisfaction!

It drove me nuts that she was one of the very rare creatures to take my entire length into her hot and humid pussy! On top of that she wasn't screaming at all! How was it possible? A 12 inch cock inside of her! Suffocating and saturating her yet no major reaction! Only gasping and moaning with every thrust of mine... And I've only heard her say fuck once during or session so far.

I began pounding against her violently and ruthlessly. It was intoxicating watching my orange size nuts hitting obscenely against her beautiful ass over and over, seeing her amazing legs jolt in the air with every thrust. I was so huge! My right hand held the entire left side of her tight and petite ass with full force. As I watched and thrust her with might, it absolutely drove me up with excitement, seeing how her pussy stretched around the girth of my cock.

With every back thrust her vagina clung to my cock and sharply plunged inwards with my forward thrust each time I made with perfection. She kept saying in the most strained voice, over and over,

"Oh God... OHH GOD... OOHHHH GGAAAWWWWDDDDD..." The intensity of her screaming increased both in volume as well as sensuality after a few minutes of pounding. It went on for about six minutes like that. Then in an instant, I noticed her head snap back facing the headboard as she arched her back and grabbed the sides of my muscular ass. She dug her heels against the edge of the bed pulling me as deep as she could get me while pulling at my ass. In the process digging her finger nails deep into my strong butt flesh. The muscles in her legs began to quiver as she strained.

I eventually shoved in all the way and lifted her ass completely off the mattress. I stayed motionless, as she went completely rigid. For at least five seconds she remained in this convulsively rigid state, when I heard the most unbelievably vocal, "OOOOHHHH MMMYYYY GGGOOODDD...!" She just couldn't take off her almond eyes of my cock buried deep inside her sloppy pussy as I held her ass off the bed. I was in complete awe as I watched a watery, cloudy white liquid potion from her soapy vagina. The space between her pussy and her ass was convulsing in a rhythmic contraction. With every pulse a watery stream sharply pulsed out of her pussy around my well greased cock and down her ass to the designer satin bed-spreads.

Within a few seconds or so of her orgasm, I slowly withdrew my cock halfway and watched her pussy squirt like crazy! I began saying all sorts of things to Manisha for the way I possessed her the way I liked it and groaned, "OH BABY... OOHHHH BABBEEE... AAAHHHHHH... DAMN SEXY... SHIT... YOUR PUSSY IN ENGULFING MY COCK LIKE A VICE... YEAH BAAABBBEEE... FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE YOU ARE BEING FUCKED BY A REAL MAN... WITH A REAL COCK... NO MAN INCLUDING YOUR PIDDY HUSBAND CAN EVER FUCK YOU LIKE THE WAY I AM DOING IT... I POSSESS YOU... AND YOUR TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY IS NOW MINE FOREVER!" I kept on repeating the same thing again and again to et it registered deep into her mind for now and forever!

She groaned and writhed her sexy ass on the bed-spread as I kept on asking and relishing her facial expressions, "HEY NISHA! HOW DO YOU LIKE MY BIG BROWN COCK IN YOUR LITTLE WHITE PUSSY? TELL ME BAABBBEEEE... COME ON MY DEAR SPEAK OUT YOUR MIND!"

I did not stop asking her the arresting questions until the time she buzz-down to my adamant approach and finally said in a low yet firm voice, "YES! I DO LOVE YOUR COCK! I REALLY LOVE YOUR LONG AND STRONG COCK! THE WAY IT IS PLOYING MY DELICATE ORIFICE! I DON'T KNOW WHETHER I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR COCK MORE OR WITH YOU!" Manisha exclaimed with a tone garnished with feeling and love.

Manisha was halfway through her maiden orgasm of the night... Unlike any she had ever probably experienced in her life so far... Knowing that fully well I thrust my mammoth cock deep into her pussy with a mighty push... With all my strength... Strongly flexing my ass... And in consequent effect her ass shivered like a goat! I buried my cock as deeply as I could possibly inside her during the reminiscent of her orgasm! I watched her closely as she held me in her tender arms almost in an animalistic embrace! We started pulling at one another's ass... Grinding our hips slowly in perfect rhythmic unison... Roaming our hands on the bare backs of each other with love and affection. This went on for what seemed like an eternity but in actuality was probably not more than minutes.

As we indulge in the prolong fucking... She was breathing in a manner as if hyper-ventilating... Then with all the marathon action the inhabitable was about to happen... So while grasping for breath I said, "OHH NISHA... FUCK... I AM CLOSE... I'M ABOUT TO CUM... BAABBBEEEE..." I said in a manner of caution and reminder to Manisha.

Manisha was too dazed to utter even a single word... She remained in a state of semi-rigid ecstasy... Too much in awe to say or understand anything... After repeated reminders when she did not respond to my plea... I slowly pulled Manisha's ass to the very edge of the king-size bed... With my cock still half way inside her... Then in an instant... I grabbed both sides of her cute and tight ass and lifted... As I slammed and drove the huge head of my cock... At least nine inches deep into her fertile vagina!

I arched my back looking straight at the ceiling... Flexing every single muscle in my massive body... As I began letting out a thunderous roar... Only the head and shoulders of Manisha were still on the bed... It was surreal as I watched her beautiful legs just dangle at my sides as she clenched just above my wrists digging her finger-nails into my stout skin... I just kept on and on... Bellowing this possessed sounding like a deep roar... After a few moments of senseless pounding... I began seeing cum hanging off my orange-size nuts... As it dangled and dropped to the expensive carpet... Just when I thought it would end soon... Manisha began to moan softly... Which built into a wild saying,

"OHH YEESSS... OOHHHH MYYY GGAAAWWWWDDDDD... DOONNN'T.... AHHH GGGOOODDD DOOONNNN'T YOU DARE TO STOP... OH FFUUUCCCCKKKKK..."

After saying so... She put her heels against my ass... And went completely silent... And her entire tender body becoming amazingly rigid... Just a couple of seconds into her tense and rigid silence... I began seeing the same familiar watery liquid... As she started panting... When the first orgasm ripped her body apart... The melting lava started dripping from my nuts and running down the inside of legs... She could feel that I was nearly spent... But I continued firmly holding my entire length inside of her dark and warm cavity... Continuing to hold her ass off the bed... Occasionally giving a convulsive jerk of my body...

That was when she did a magic! She squeezed my cock with her cuntal muscles... It was so exquisite that I kept on chanting... "Oh yea, baby... Squeeze my cock... Squeeze my cock... Oh yeah... Keep squeezing my cock... It feels so incredible!" I knew her vagina must have been pulsating and contracting around my cock... As her body was shattered with multiple orgasms... I couldn't even imagine what mind blowing ecstasy that must have felt like... As she had closed her eyes and was in a state of dream come true...

Manisha remained in her second orgasm for at least two minutes... With her heels firmly pulling at my ass... As she thrust her hips in a violent jerking convulsion at times... To get that extra kick... I swear it was almost as if she lost all control... And was desperately trying to insure her chances of becoming fertilized... At the peak of her ovulating period... From my manly potent sperms... From after the first five minutes of our mind-boggling fucking... It completely ceased being fucking... And became more like a quest for her to become pregnant... In the most conceivable way...

I was utterly out of my mind with a myriad of emotions... Without any prior warning... She finally relaxed almost going limp... Letting her legs just fall to either sides of my body... I began very gently lowering her ass down onto the bed... In the most tender way... As I was lowering her... I let my limp cock slowly slide... And fall out of her... It was like a plug was being removed from her... As I watched globs of thick and virile semen... Started leaking from her just fucked gaping pussy... Between her sexy ass cheeks... And down to the sheets...

She was literally greased from one side of her ass to the other... And her crotch As well as her pussy were a mess... With a cocktail of smeared and leaking seeds... From my continuous over flow of semen... Inseminating her... For her to have a bulging belly... And subsequently... Becoming the mother of my baby...

Between the massive amounts of seed leaking from her and the orgasmic liquid squirts... The edge of the mattress and the carpet just below... It looked like a gang bang might have taken place... Just recently... Manisha just could not imagine... It was humanly possible... For any man to discharge so much of seeds just in one go... The sheet was so wet I could actually see the pattern of the mattress through the sheet... It was drenched like under torrential rain!

She continued lying there for about a minute... With her legs widely spread out... Holding her arms over her face... As I walked away and back into the restroom... My cock was all greased completely... And my pubic hair as well as nuts were completely smeared with cum... She didn't say a single word at first... As she lay there... But finally rose to her elbows and said, "WOW! WHAT A FUCK THAT WAS! I STILL CAN'T IMAGINE... WE JUST HAD A MIND BOGGLING FUCKING! AND A BODY SHATTERING ORGASM! TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!"

******

CHAPTER: 6 -- The Deal Is A Deal!

As I got up saw Manisha on my left into a deep slumber. We both were naked. I could see dry stain marks on her inner thighs. Then I remembered that after the first one we two had three more rounds during the course of the night. And Manisha was totally satiated. During our third round Manisha even intended to have it anally. I was too eager to fulfil her long cherished dream.

And during the fourth round, Subh got up as Manisha groaned like a maniac with my powerful thrusts. He was both shocked and surprised to see we two (Me and Manisha) were indulged in the marathon fucking. Seeing Manisha's facial expressions and her deep moans, Subh was visibly upset. Then subsequently he got aroused. Within no time he pulled down his trouser and brief around his ankle and started masturbating vigorously! Manisha was shocked! She just could not believe that her husband was sexually aroused seeing her being fucked to glory by an Alpha Man like me!

I first saw Subh then at Manisha and spoke to her with a smirk, "A CUCKOLD IS BORN!"

"What?" Manisha literally jumped.

"Yes. Believe it or not; your husband is a CUCKOLD!" I said emphasising the word 'CUCKOLD'!

"I just can't believe it!" She exclaimed.

"Seeing is believing... See how is he enjoying... While his dear wife is getting pounded by his best friend's big cock!" I said literally sneered into Subh's face and said to him, "SEE HOW YOUR DEAREST WIFE IS LIKING MY BIG COCK IN HER TIGHT PUSSY!"

Subh looked at me in utter disbelief as I added, "MANISHA'S PUSSY IS MINE FROM TODAY ON WARDS! SHE WON'T LIKE YOUR TINY COCK ANY MORE! HER CUNT IS MEANT FOR BIG BROWN COCKS! NOT A PIDDLE 5.5" BABY COCK!" I was literally abusing Subh with my banters. His eyes glistened as he heard Manisha's grunts and her body quivered under my merciless attacks.

I was getting a sadistic pleasure seeing the pathetic mental and physical condition of Subh. While jabbing Manisha with long and slow strokes I turned around and said to Subh, "I HAVE DESTROYED ALL THE THREE HOLES OF MANISHA FOR YOU! SHE WON'T BE THE SAME AGAIN FROM NOW ON WARDS! BECAUSE I'VE PENETRATED HER GOOD ENOUGH WITH MY 12 INCHER! EVEN IF YOU WANT TO FUCK HER... SHE JUST WON'T FEEL YOU INSIDE OF HER! AS YOUR COCK WILL VIRTUALLY FLOAT INSIDE OF HER! DID YOU UNDERSTAND? BETTER YOU UNDERSTAND!"