Leashed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My shorts are difficult to pull off, as tight as they are on my new body but I turn, tail raised to give him a show as I take them off. Down over the curve of my furred ass and strands of my cum attach to them, snapping and clinging to my fur as I slide them over my thighs and calves, stepping lightly out of them and turning to face him.

He reaches up for me but I shake my head and grab his hands, holding them as I walk towards him, placing them to his side as I straddle his lap, leaning forward to brush my nipple against his lips.

I growl when he licks me and my nipple stirs as his hot breath surrounds the dark, sensitive skin. His hands raise but I growl again and hold him down as I grind against his pants. My paws rest on the edge of the seat and I raise my muzzle in a quiet sighing moan while rocking my hips back and forth.

The motion presses his pajamas down to expose his cock and I whine, leaning my head forward to press my cheek against his when the tip slides against my soaking wet pussy. But I push past, grinding against his girth while he struggles.

He moves. I push but he's stronger and he grabs my ass with one hand and the back of my hair with the other, pulling down hard while leaning forward to suck a nipple in his mouth. He forces my ass down against his cock while pushing up and with his hips. Trying to enter me.

"You- ahhh-" I moan, grabbing the back of his neck when he bites my nipple. He's getting rougher and it's turning me on so goddamn much. Shoving harder while guiding me with his hand on my ass. It's sliding up, squeezing and scratching until I feel it circle the base of my tail.

I push back and stare at him with my ears down. I lick my lips and work my hips once before licking his forehead and staring at him again.

"So," I say with a smile. My ears vibrate and twist before laying flat again. My ass grinds against him and he grips my tail hard, forcing me to moan. "Do you want to fuck my pussy now that it looks like this?"

Sliding my ass back, I hold his shoulder and lean back. He stares into my eyes, his expression serious but I can feel the hunger pulsing through our connection. I moan and reach down with my other hand, spreading my fingers over my pussy. The jet black lips are distended and bulging in the shape of a spade. My clit lies hidden beneath thick skin that meets in the center of my folded, swollen labia.

The hand holding his shoulder reaches up to grab the back of his hair. I force his head down as I slip a middle finger between my tight pussy lips.

"Does the shape excite you?" I whisper hoarsely as I spread my fingers and open the lips to show the glistening pink inside. It takes an enormous amount of effort to not slip the finger inside to pleasure myself. "Is this what-"

Without a word, he stands while holding me and then kneels, setting me on the floor. My legs clamp to his waist with my paws hooked around the ankles as I stare up at him, watching his eyes. Watching the hunger in them. The pure raw need. He shoves his pajamas down to his knees and goes to one hand to lean over me. I lick his cheek as he guides himself into me.

The head of his cock opens my pussy and I buck, raising my ass with a high pitched whine. He kisses the side of my muzzle and then pushes forward with a hissing groan as I clamp down against him. My tail thumps the floor beneath me and I cross my arms over the back of his neck to pull him down.

He enters me painfully slow, deeper and deeper until I feel his balls against my pussy. His teeth are in the fur of my neck as he pulls out. He bites and I moan, shivering when he kisses my shoulder.

And in again, faster this time. My claws dig into his back and I whine, twisting my body to try to go to my stomach. But, he holds me in place and slams back in. When I try to pull him, he leans back, still in me and grabs my hands. With one hand around both wrists, he pins them above my hand and slams into me hard enough that my soaked pussy splatters against both of us.

I arch my back as he starts to work faster. The emotions coming through the link are a jumble. Need. Desire. But at also concern. A hint of worry for some reason but it's blasted away by the raw lust that makes him pound into me.

We slide on the hardwood because of my slick fur but I barely notice because I can feel it coming. He moves up, pulling my legs and suddenly the head of his cock is pressing against the front of my pussy before sliding down, rubbing an insanely sensitive spot over and over. I'm growling and whining and whimpering and clawing, scrambling at his back and the floor as I raise my hips to guide him just a bit higher and-

My fists slam against the ground and my hips shudder as I cum. I pull him tight and bite his shoulder, my tongue writing against the patch of bare skin beside his neck while breathing through my nose until-

He comes and another orgasm slams into me as he pulses within. I feel his cock swell every time he comes and it makes me grind my teeth while my tongue writhes in my mouth.

Noah collapses against me, spent and panting. His sweat mixes with my fur but we just lay together in silence.

Slowly, he rolls, pulling me against his side as he goes to his back. I whine when his cock pulls free and a load of his cum surges out of my pussy. My thighs automatically rub together, marking myself in his scent before I raise a leg to rest it on him.

We lay like that for a while, enjoying the warmth and comfort for each other.

"Yes," I whisper hoarsely. I swallow and lick my lips.

He tilts his head to try to look down at me and his beard tickles my ear.

"Yes?" he asks.

"The bond thing," I say. "Yes. I'll do it."

"You have time," he tells me gently. "There's-"

"No," I say, gently scratching against his shirt. "I've made up my mind. I want to know more. I- I like you and I want to see this other world."

"You're certain?" he asks. I can feel the blur of emotions. Excitement again but concerned still. Anxious. Relief. So many more.

"Yes," I say, reaching down to toy with his pubic hair. He's still half-hard.

"You'd need the collar," he tells me.

"Would I really?" I tease. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? To see your faithful dog girl curled up on a bed on the floor with her collar, at your beck and call whenever you want."

"That's not-"

I laugh quietly and he growls. It's a bit arousing. My tail swishes back and forth slowly.

"It's in my purse," I say, smiling and licking his neck. "But not yet. Lay with me a while. Tell me about the world you live in."

I'm yours even without the collar, I don't tell him. I knew it once I realized he was the voice I was hearing.

He starts to talk, slowly at first as he tries to find the right place to begin. I lay quietly, attentively. Interested.

And yet a part of my mind wanders and I wondered whether there would be a leash to go with the collar. I miss a bit of what he's saying when I imagine that little fantasy and my claws go lower, squeezing him as I roll and kneel over him. His voice slowly fades and I push back with a long, low growl.

"I thought you wanted to hear stories?" he asks, a little amused and a little frustrated. But I can feel him growing hard once more.

"There's time," I groan.

I reach over to grab my shirt and hand it to him, leaning in to his ear as I slide back, shoving the head of his cock against my pussy.

"If you can tie my hands behind my back," I whisper to him. "I'll let you fuck me."

He stares into my eyes for a moment and I lick my lips, hungry for him. Hungry for his command. And a little scared. That he'd find me abhorrent. That he'd find my fantasies disturbing.

Noah's hand reaches up to caress my muzzle softly and then down, down to my throat. He grips me tight and I hiss through my teeth as he sits up and pulls me down, grabbing my hip. The hand around my neck releases me but then slips into my short hair before becoming a fist.

He turns me and pushes me to all fours, going above me to whisper in my ear with a lowered voice.

"No," he says. "You're my bitch now. You'll go and get your collar and bring it to me. Now."

I shudder, pressing up and into him, positively drooling at the command in his voice. At the insinuation. I wait for him to release me and then stand, walking quickly to the back to find my purse. My hands shake as I unzip it and I squeeze my thighs together as more cum leaks free, mixing with the fur on my legs. I grab the studded collar and then rush back, eyes down while licking my lips.

"Kneel," he says.

I do. Head bowed with the collar in my heads, holding it up for him. He takes it and gently wraps it around my neck. I can feel the soft leather backing as it lays against my neck. And then tightens.

My eyes flutter and I moan when my legs go weak. He tightens the collar and then kisses my ear which flicks at his breath.

"Bitches should be on all fours," he whispers.

"Yes," I gasp, dropping to my hands and knees, trembling. Waiting for his touch.

He stands instead and I whine. My tail dips and I watch as he goes to the fireplace.

Chief's leash hangs from a golden hook on the wall and he takes it down, folding it in half as he comes to me. I'm panting and occasionally shaking, barely able to hold a coherent thought in my head as he withholds his touch.

The folded leash strikes my ass and I howl. It isn't hard but it's unexpected as fuck. And incredibly hot. My ass shakes and I spread my knees, biting at my lips and then barking when the rough leash strikes against my other ass cheek.

"I'll have to teach you discipline," he says.

I want to laugh at him and rebel but I can't. I can't. I can barely think and the part of me that's still there wants to do whatever he wants. God. God, I've waited for this forever and it's more than I thought it'd be. The dominance is intoxicating. I feel his body heat as he kneels next to me.

The leash clicks in place on my collar and he pulls, forcing my head up while grabbing my hip at the same time.

"Yes, fuck, yes, please, please," I whine, shoving back, rocking my sore ass against his cock.

"And," he gasps, angling his body until the head of his cock presses against my pussy. I'm dripping wet and so incredibly hot. "If you're a good girl, I'll get your own leash."

"Anything!" I scream, trying to shove back but he grips the leash to hold me tight. "I'll do anything, please! Oh god, please yes, slap my ass and push me down and fuck me until I'm begging and whining and treat me like your bitch and-"

The collar tightens, cutting off my incoherent babbling. He makes a fist with the leash and presses it down in the mane on the back of my neck.

"Mount. Me," I gasp. And he does. His cock is harder than before and it opens me, the head bumping against every ridge and whorl inside my greedy pussy. I squeeze him tightly and whine as my tail lay against his body. My claws dig into the ground beneath me while I raise my ass.

Still holding my leash, he goes to his hands and feet and fucks me. The position drives me wild, both the implication of it as well as the way his cock presses down before sliding deep inside. I'm whimpering with each thrust as his ballsack slaps against my engorged, folded pussy lips. He grunts, words lost to him as he focuses on what he's doing.

"Ah- ah- ah- Mmm-" I groan, trying to speak as the orgasm builds within me.

It's sudden and sharp and my eyes widen. My muzzle thrusts back, furred cheek rubbing against his stubble as I howl, loud and long as my pulsing, aching pussy squeezes Noah's cock over and over.

"Fuck, I'm- I'm gonna," he gasps.

"Do it, please do it, please. Fill me," I moan, shoving back and then rocking my hips as I build up the rhythm once more. "Fill me, oh god yes fill me with your cum. Breed me like your-"

He comes with a harsh grunt. His teeth find my neck and he bites hard which pushes me over the edge again and I collapse beneath him, teeth chattering as I jerk and twist with the little aftershocks. I'm lost in it. Drifting in the warm glow of my orgasm. My brain hums loudly and I spasm but the weight of him on top of me keeps me in place. The collar and leash hold me in place and I'm reminded of them. And it's so fucking hot. I grip his cock tight, trembling at the thought of it. At being his.

I turn and lick his face tiredly, my eyelids heavy from exhaustion.

"And maybe a dog bed, too," Noah says quietly, a million miles away.

"Ain't sleeping. At the. The foot of your bed," I say weakly, drifting closer to sleep. "Not. Not. Not..."

But I would. I know I would. As I drift off to sleep, exhausted from the events of the day with my muscles relaxed, I groan at the thought of being forced to sleep on a dog bed after being a brat. Begging to be let back into bed. My own leash tugging me up and holding me in place while I suck his cock for the privilege of sleeping with him.

Whatever he wanted. But he'll have to make me. And I'll enjoy every moment of it.