Leather and Leigh

Story Info
I visit a leather bar looking for something new.
5.3k words
4.49
11.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I am Leigh, a Crossdresser (CD), Caucasian, 68" tall, women's size 8 or 10 depending on the brand, green eyes, and shoulder length hair. I have always had soft facial features. My stories are more of a diary entry than a novel. They actually happened but I changed the places and names.

I work out, a lot. My boss is a real health nut, and he added a small gym and locker room in the back receiving dock. If you work out you gain considerable points with the boss so, I get on the elliptical or the stair machine and do forty-five minutes every day, five days a week. This has given me an awesome ass and legs allowing me to buy something special for tonight, a black faux leather miniskirt that stopped way above my knees, long sleeved black tee, and a faux leather jacket. The skirt has a decorative zipper on the front and a wide belt that just hangs there like it is loose.

I really liked the look of white semi-opaque panty hose, a black spandex gaff-thong, and black heels with silver spikes running along the back of the shoes. I did some smoky club eye makeup and a bob-cut jet-black wig with super cute bangs. Then, silver hoop earrings with a black velvet choker with a silver fox head pendant.

Walking back and forth in front of the mirror to practice my walk in the new heels, I like what I see. I really look good, maybe not passable, but as close as I can get without surgery. I picked out my club purse, small with a long shoulder chain so I will not lose it on the dance floor. I transfer my ID, cell phone, some cash, and other basics. I pick up my overnight bag and head to the car.

Tonight's risk is going out to a club on my own. I found a place online and became instantly interested after reading the history. I am not going to say the name but it opened as a German Drinking Hall in 1871 and in 1972, it re-opened as a gay leather bar. Yes, I am going to a leather bar, alone, I told myself I could do this. I picked this bar because it had an alley behind the leather bar that connects a transgender theater at the north end, a gay social club on the south, and the leather bar in the middle. If I do chicken out, I can go to one of the other two clubs.

Just walking out to the car in hose and a miniskirt, I cannot even describe it. The skirt material rubbing on everything covered in panty hose and feeling the outdoor air on everything the short skirt hem will not cover is euphoric until you slide into the car and know there is a chance you will be caught then you feel whatever it is that is better than euphoric, LOL.

There was a leather bar, maybe thirty minutes from my house hosting a poker run tonight. The means a lot of fresh meat for me to choose from, but a packed leather bar might be more than I can handle. I found a spot at the corner parking lot where you put the money in a little slot. I locked my car and started to walk towards the alley, it was 10 p.m. and all three clubs were busy.

A passing car slows and the driver is cat calling me, blushing I keep walking towards the dark alley hoping I can hide in its shadows. The car speeds away, I never looked back, just keep walking, with my chin up, back straight, one foot in front of the other.

The alley was never empty at night; patrons would flow from one club to the other depending on the entertainment offered. Approaching the back of the leather bar two attractive beefy bouncers standing at a table dressed head to toe in leather guarded the patio entrance to the leather bar.

"What do you want sissy?" one of the bouncers demanded.

I was ready to run for my car, but I was going to do this. "I'm a friend of Sally's and don't fucking call me a sissy again." I said it, not sure where that came from but I said it.

"Then if you are staying its seven bucks, bitch, and don't fucking cuss. This is a gawd dammed family establishment; I need to see your ID." The bouncer said, smiling.

I offered my ID and the seven dollars and was given ten raffle tickets and the guys held the gate to the patio open for me.

I walked onto the patio as if I owned the place but inside I was shaking. My inner voice was telling me to run, but I was determined to do this. If I wanted to experience a rough, hairy, manly man, I had to go where those beasts grazed; besides the smell of leather made me horny.

The patio was a dark place, the sparse alley lighting and the candles on the tables were the only lights out here. I could barely make out the patrons sitting around the patio tables, watching me, judging me, as I walked past. I imagined there was some sexual mischief going on.

Entering from the patio you walked past the coat check and the restrooms to the bar and a large open area divided by a half-wall. On the bar side, stools and large leather club chairs and couches. The other half was the dance floor with two giant elevated birdcages for go-go dancers. Just past the bar was the poorly illuminated pool table area. Every wall had dark knotty pine paneling covering it, adorned with pictures of the motorcycle club and various adornments gifted to the bar over the years.

I made my way to the bar and asked for Sally, who just happened to be the leather clad sixty year-old man tending the bar that night. We chatted for a few minutes and I guess Sally approved of me; he gave me a black and dark blue pride ribbon to pin on my dress. He said, "If anyone gives you a problem, they are giving me a problem." It was confusing to hear those tough words from a man named sally, but this was not a sissy bar. I regained my

I ordered a rum and coke and looked over the crowd. A DJ was on the far side of the bar playing 70's and 80's songs modified to be more modern techno dance hits. There were plenty of men in the bar that would fulfill tonight's fantasy; tall, large chested, no pot belly, I wanted a man with facial and body hair tonight; not a Sasquatch but defiantly the complete opposite of me with an Alpha-male attitude. Sally handed me my drink and let me draw a card, the four of hearts.

I sat at the bar, sipping my drink, and watching the crowd. Movement by the floor caught my eye; the person seated at the end of the bar was receiving a blowjob. I smiled as the bouncers threw both of them out the front door.

Sally asked how I was doing as he handed me another rum and coke.

"Is this the werewolf bar?" I asked jokingly.

Laughing Sally said it was and if I wasn't careful one of the wolves would sweep me off my feet tonight. I dropped a twenty in Sally's tip jar, he was the only friend I had in this place and I wanted my appreciation known. I continued to sip my drink tapping my foot to the music as I people watched for a few more minutes. I could not help thinking how fun it would be for three or four of these monsters to ravish me tonight.

At the end of the next song, the DJ announced one of the winning raffle numbers. I did not hear the whole number, I was checking out my future ex-boyfriend who was approaching the bar. He wore a leather biker vest, no shirt, a big man, broad shoulders, and chest, with arms like a lumberjack. He had long hair that was worn just past his shoulders. A scruffy beard-shadow covered his cheeks, chin, and upper lip. He had darkly tanned skin, and startling, vivid green eyes. He had just enough chest hair and that line of hair that traveled down to this waist. His leather pants hinted at a pair of muscular legs guarding a respectable package just below the belt.

He did not see me at first because he was busy looking at his tickets, so I walked over and asked what the numbers were. He told me and I pretended to look over my tickets waiting for him to make a move, nothing happened. Disappointed I walked back to bar and asked for another drink, my new friend did the same.

Sally refiled my cup and set out a beer. To my surprise, my mystery man purposely put his arm around me to pay for his drink and never removed it. The name on his vest was Butch.

"So what's your name?" Butch asked giving me the once over.

"Leigh" I answered.

"Did you leave Rudolph at home or is he here someplace?" Butch asked as he flicked the fox pendant on my choker.

"He's at home, he sent me out to get a good story to tell him later, if, that's ok by you." I said.

"Yea and how do I know you're not making that up, maybe you're setting me up to get my ass kicked?" Butch asked.

All I said was "try me" and Butch pulled me into him and kissed me. I was taken off guard and tried to say something in protest, which left my mouth open; Butch's tongue took full advantage of the situation and quickly explored the inside of my mouth.

Everything, time, the rotation of the Earth, everything froze; was taken at that moment by the most alpha-male I had ever met.

"So do you want to come join the real party? Butch asked pointing to the booth with four other guys sitting and drinking beers. I could not speak and all I could do was nod my head in agreement. He literally just swept me off my feet.

Butch and I pushed our way past, half-naked bodies dressed in leather. The whole bar had a super masculine pheromone smell to it, pleasant but intimidating. My mind wandered that they are inviting me for dinner and I am the main course, thinking back to a Charlaine Harris novel I had recently finished. The thought rather turned me on; maybe I need a vore fantasy, LOL.

Butch led me to the six-person booth and introduced me to his friends. All of them had the same leather jackets with a wolf on the back and their biker names on the front. Everyone shifted seats so I was in the middle on one side of the booth with Butch on the isle and Cue ball to my right. Butch was the hottest but the other four were good looking, I had a momentary fantasy about sleeping with each of them someday.

"So, who do you belong to little fox?" Shotgun, who was sitting across from me asked.

"I'm sorry, who owns me?" I asked.

"Where's Rudolph?" He asked. Then I understood, collars were like an ownership currency and my choker with the fox pendent was a statement, I belonged to someone but I was available to borrow? He wanted to know who my stag was, my "owner". I explained I was on my own, but I owed my owner a story when I returned.

"He won't mind us having a little dance will he?" Shotgun asked.

"No, he won't mind." I stammered, "But Butch, um, caught me, so I'm sort of his for the evening, I thought."

Butch moved so I could get out, and said, "Its ok I'll be here when you get back, go have fun."

Not that Shotgun was bad looking, he had a rugged look and firm hands, he was not a body builder, but it looked like he had a very physical job. The DJ played a techno version of staying alive and I quickly learned he was a phenomenal dancer and he quickly owned the dance floor. I was merely a flopping pitiful excuse for a dance partner next to him.

Butch arrived at the end of the song with a knowing smile on his face. "That was a set up wasn't it?" I asked. Butch nodded and placed his hands on my hips as the DJ started playing the standard version of How Deep Is Your Love. Butch was a lovely dancer, and to be honest, having a man like him holding me, watching the jealous looks I was getting from the boys with collars, and the feeling of my clothes against my body; everything was perfect. I rested my head on his chest, and let him sway my body 'round and 'round again. Coming to this bar was the best thing I have done in a long time.

We got back to the table and the guys had bought everyone two whiskey shots, they expected everyone to slam them, so I slammed both of mine. Up until now I have tempered my drinking so I could stay sober but the more I am with Butch the more I want to be on the edge of intoxicated, so if we have sex I can be naturally relaxed and enjoy it more. The next rum and coke will actually have rum in it.

We were having a good time, or at least I was. I was out on the dance floor with Steve and again with Mike, the other two guys at our table, but they didn't have biker nicknames yet. Nice guys, they own a real estate company and a boat. I have already received invites from both of them. Seems they are a couple but they often look for a "third bird" as they call it that is not a home wrecker. Steve and Mike embrace the bear lifestyle and are very proud of it.

I was having a great time. When I thought of a leather bar on biker night I honestly thought of a rough place but that is not what happened. Everyone here is nice, members of different motorcycle clubs go out of their way to buy drinks for each other and they are taking turns outside guarding the bikes, heck there is a party on the sidewalk right now. Every group had their own jackets with typical manly artwork. Butch's group had a wolf face, other just had the name, another group had a unicorn and a griffon back to back, the only "soft core" jacket patch I saw was the "Bay Puppies" it featured a boxer with a top hat.

I was having so much fun that it surprised me when Sally rang the last call bell. I complained to Butch that it was too early; I was having too much fun. He invited me to go back to their hotel room, even offered me a ride on his motorcycle. That was something I could not resist, a motorcycle ride wearing a leather miniskirt, hell yea, challenge excepted!

I told them I needed to get my overnight bag from my car and I could meet them out front. I snuck around the bar to hug Sally on the way out and promised I would be back. It was about halfway down the alley when it dawned on me; I was the only bottom-minded person in the booth all night. I instantly sobered up. Steve and Mike were a couple, but they made it clear they were both tops, Butch picked me up, oh my gawd they are going to expect me to be the girl.

I had to keep walking to the car, I needed my bag, and Butch was hot, I mean were the other guys that bad? They all treated me nice tonight. Is this what I really want? I wanted to be submissive and demure with a real man, I was here to meet a very alpha male, and that is what happened.

I got my bag out of the back and thought about for a minute then my phone chirped it was my boyfriend, my Stagg, Kyle texting me: everything ok? Just checking in.

I leaned against my car and replied to Kyle's text, "Found a nice bull for tonight, will stop over in the morning with all the details, honey."

I locked my car and headed towards the front of the building. I had to walk past at least fifty bikes and their owners to get to Butch and his friends. "Hey pretty mama, need a ride?" "Bring that ass to my room tonight, baby" "He can I borrow your pretty mouth" there were some whistling and other catcalls, I wasn't upset, I made me more resolved, I walked past them all with my chin up, back straight and chest out. I found Butch, but I did not know how this was going to work so I just flung my leg over the seat behind him with my backpack on and hoped for the best. My miniskirt rode all the way up so it was just my pantyhose between the leather seat and my ass and privates. I spooned Butch, wrapping my arms under his jacket and around his waist and my heels on the posts. We took off.

It was only a few minutes to the hotel but riding on the back of a motorcycle with a man between your legs feels a-ma-zing let me tell you.

Butch maneuvered the bike onto a residential side street and then in to the hotel parking lot. The hotel was one of the more economic chain hotels, three story, with hundreds of motorcycles out front. Four picnic tables at the end of the bikes used for the hotel smoking area were converted into a massive party. The music might have been low but the voices and laughter could be heard for blocks. Again, no matter what club you were with everyone was invited. Butch stopped the bike at the end of the row and helped me off. I smelled food; someone had started a charcoal grill and I had not eaten anything since noon, oh wow, yesterday. I spun facing Butch, running my hands through his chest hair and asked him in my softest voice if he could ask them for something to eat, I was starving.

I lit a cigarette as I watched Butch walk over the grill and thought how much of a bitch I was. Me, acting like that to get Butch to go off on a crusade for food? Fuck it his cock will be in my mouth in less than an hour, I guess he will get over it.

Butch came back with a beer, wine cooler, two hotdogs, and a couple bags of chips.

"You know this is worth like two blowjobs right now." I said

"When you're finished eating we can go to the room for desert." Butch teased.

"Does it come with frosting?" I asked.

"It's frosting filled, you'll love it, trust me." Butch said.

The hot dog was great and the wine cooler really hit the spot but I could use a little more. Butch was holding my elbow as he guided me towards the side door of the hotel. It was hot walking by all these bikers wearing a mini skirt and heels. I did notice there were a few gurls like me hanging out with their biker dudes. When we got to the stairs leading up to the room is when I noticed everyone except cue ball was with us. Too bad Kyle could not be here, he would love to see this.

We got to the room and Butch was all over me pulling me onto the first bed. We kissed and groped each other while Shotgun got some porn on the TV. Butch was on top of me with my legs spread and I was running my hands across his chest. I turned my head to speak and Butch mouthed the side of my neck, I felt like some beast was devouring me. My phone kept ringing, so I answered it, hung up, and set it on the table next to the bed. Butch never missed a beat, he was pulling my clothes of as he tried to kiss, bite, and suck every inch of me. When he pulled my bra off and the cold air, hit my nipples I thought that felt good until Butch's mouth started lightly tracing my nipples and it felt like electricity was flowing from him through me. Then he placed his mouth on my nipple, OMG, I had the sudden urgency for him to fuck me right then. Looking down and seeing a guy with your nipple in his mouth, wow, I cannot explain it, but I was being extra vociferous tonight when he did something I really liked. I am sure the couple in the next room was getting an ear full.

Butch moved further down, farther than any other guy I had been with. He pulled my hose off and then my gaff. Other than my hair and makeup, I was now completely naked on my back. I took a second to look around the room, the other guys were watching, stroking their cocks slowly, but I didn't care. Butch was slowly leaving a trail of kisses on my inner thigh, then he took me into his mouth, and that wonderful tongue started swirling around my boy parts. His hands went to my nipples and began pinching and pulling them. It felt good, I was packed inside a gaff the whole evening, now was happening, it was mind blowing. I did make it known how good it felt, it really did. Butch moved next to me and started pulling at his belt and leather pants.

"Give me your cock; I need it in my throat right now." I demanded in my sluttiest whisper.

Butch tossed his pants and boxers to the side and he was reclined against the headboard when I moved between his legs, every cock is magnificent when you are on your knees looking straight down its barrel. I eagerly opened my mouth and lowered my head into his lap, letting his cock slide along my tongue and stopping just before my throat. I was slowly pumping my mouth up and down Butch's cock, savoring every little pleasure moan that escaped his lips. I really wanted to impress him.

I was reminded we were not alone as soon as the cool jell his my ass. One of the other guys was lubing up my ass and had already worked two fingers in my hole. I tried to turn and see whom it was but Butch pulled my mouth back to his cock. I felt the guy behind me push his cock firmly between my ass cheeks, working it up and down while I struggled to keep from gaging on Butch's cock. Evidently Butch was enjoying the show as he instantly became much harder and was getting rough, forcing my head down harder and holding me until I struggled for air, then letting me up to gulp some air and then pulled back down impaling my face on his cock.

12