Leather is a Fetish

Story Info
A night of leather submission.
1.6k words
4.56
9.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
169 Followers

When you're into leather like I am, there's nothing more sexual, and enticing than the smell, the taste, the feel, and the sound of leather.

Sliding each leg into my tight leather pants, buttoning the tight leather shirt, and tucking it in. Pulling that belt as tight as it can go, and knotting the tie around my neck. Zipping up each side of the leather biker boots, sliding the vest over my shoulders and lastly, pushing my fingers into my gauntlet leather gloves.

Leaking a pool in my jock pouch just at the thought of this.

Finding myself on my knees, wrists held behind my back, and my head down waiting for Sir to begin his evening with his leather slut. His leather creaking as the only noise in the carpeted room. I want nothing more than to bend over and let him pull the zipper in the back of my pants down and shove his hard cock deep inside me to give me a warm load, but this isn't about what I want. My job, my goal, is to serve him and his needs. So I stay still.

He stands in front of me, putting his pouch mere inches from my nose, from my mouth, and the temptation is to reach out and lick it, but I don't have permission.

He reaches down, picks up my chin to look at him, his devilish smile looking back at me as I know he's about to use me in his own way for pleasure. Like most nights, my dick probably won't even come out, let alone cum.

He wraps the leather collar around my neck, leans over and secures the buckle, locking it in place. He grabs my hair and pulls my face back up towards his, his leather gloves gripping the follicles tightly as his other hand pushes two fingers into my mouth.

"Have you been a good little leather slut boy?"

I nod, and muster a "yes Sir," the best I can with a mouth full of fingers, focusing on sucking them slowly and worshipping that odor that gets me so excited.

He pulls his fingers out from my mouth, slicked with spit, and pushes my head down, exposing my back end, where he delivers a few slaps to each cheek.

"Thank you Sir." I get out.

"Good boy, worship my boots while you're down there."

He turns sideways and sits down on the bed, his leather making the delicious creak that black leather makes, his hands resting on his knees. I scoot sideways, and wrap my hands around the back of his left boot, running my tongue along the outer edge. Tasting that delicious shiny material around his feet sends shivers down my back.

He leans down, and unzips my pants in the back, exposing my cheeks and hole to the room. His fingers run along my crack, gently pushing on the hole, without entering it.

I continue my focus on his boot, running my tongue across the top of the boot, slowly working up the shaft, licking the logo of his name brand boots, when the sudden pressure of his finger pushes past my sphincter.

I moan, groan, and keep licking his boot while his fingers explore my bottom.

"Switch boots slut."

I switch to the other boot, "thank you Sir," and begin licking every inch of the size twelve boot, and he pushes an additional finger inside me.

"I can't wait to fuck this hole boy, I've got a three day load ready to dump inside you. I think I'm going to be using both your holes tonight. I hope you're ready for it boy."

"Yes Sir. I'm ready to be used for your pleasure Sir. Thank you Sir," then back to my licking.

"Good boy," he reaches down to my hair, pulls me up, "now get your tongue on this pouch."

I sit up, and lean down to his crotch, deeply inhaling the scent of his leather, his crotch, and his overall man scent. It's intoxicating to the point of rolling my ass out.

"Yeah, I saw that boy, you're such a slutty bottom for leather. Get that tongue out."

I stick my tongue out, running it along the middle where the zipper is. Feeling his cock getting bigger and bigger, he reaches down, pushing my head further into his crotch, as he pulls my gauntlet gloves off slowly. My hands were exposed, but soon, he grabbed my hair, "sit up boy, put out your hands and make a fist."

I do as I'm instructed, and he slides my leather mitts on them, pulling the straps tightly, and once secured, pushing my head back down to his crotch - I'm nothing more than a play thing for him, and I'm loving it.

He leans over me once more, clipping the two mitts together, as my wrists and hands are now connected together, "there, you won't need those for now, and you definitely don't need use of those hands. This dick is going in your mouth or that tight boy hole."

"Thank you Sir."

"Good boy, lean back," as he pushes my head upwards and away from him.

I sit up straight, but keep my head down, he picks my chin up, and pushes three leather fingers inside my mouth, allowing me the pleasure of tasting the sweet leather.

"You taste that boy hole on there still, clean that up. Don't need your ass juice lingering too long."

I suck his fingers, running my tongue around them, getting into every crevice.

He pushes his fingers back towards my throat, gagging me slightly, and holding the back of my head with his other hand, forcing me to choke a little. He pulls his fingers back, and begins fucking my mouth with his hand, causing what feels like a gallon of precum to ooze from my cock in its pouch.

He pulls his hand from mouth, and grabs the ring on the collar, standing me up with him, switching positions behind me, his crotch pushing into my back side, and one hand wrapping over my mouth and nose, and the other around my throat over the bondage collar that makes me his.

"Breathe in that leather boy, take in the scent, after all, your oxygen level is controlled by me now, and I get to decide if you breathe or not."

I'm inhaling his intoxicating scent, slowly running out of oxygen, and as I start to squirm, his grip tightens.

"Relax boy, trust me, calm down."

I steady my body, and he releases my face, allowing me deep breaths in. I lean into his chest as he cradles my chest with his arm. His voice is suddenly in my ear, "that's right boy, let Sir use you as he pleases, take a deep breath again, you ready?"

"Yes Sir, I'm ready Sir. Thank you Sir for using this boy."

He wraps his hand around my face again, pulling me closer into his body, letting me breathe his leather in again.

"That's it boy, take it all in, get that euphoric feeling going, I'm gonna need it in a minute or two when I plunge my cock in that hole."

His words sent me over an edge, my fists tightening in my mitts, my cock dripping, and I've never been harder.

He releases my face, pushes me down onto the bed, and as I adjust to get my feet planted, he kicks each of my boots, pushing my legs open, and I know what's next.

"I don't think I can resist fucking this ass boy. I was going to have you work this cock with your mouth, but I don't even want to wait any longer, this load is ready to go and I need a slut to dump it in."

"Thank you Sir."

I feel him lean against me, his cock now out, against my cheeks and he lies flat against me. His hands reach around my face again, his voice deep inside my ear once more, "I'm going to put this gag in your mouth, I don't want to hear your pathetic words slut, all I want is the moaning from my thick cock working that tight hole. Not sure how long I'll take,but we are far from done. First, however, before we go to bed, I'm cumming in that hole and plugging that ass for the night."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir," I muffle through his gloves over my mouth.

He slides the penis gag into my mouth, the strap wrapping around my head, and buckling through. He holds up a little gold lock, and locks the gag in place, tossing the keys on the bed in front of me.

He puts the bottle of poppers against my nose, "breath slut."

I deeply inhale in my right nostril, taking in the scent, helping to soften the intensity of my hole stretching, and he switches to the other nostril.

Once he feels I've had enough, he sits up from me, and I hear the lube bottle open, but quickly close it.

He grabs the ring on the back of my collar, pulling me to my feet, "I have a better idea boy."

I stand up, and he reaches into my pants, unzips them, and removes the top half of my pouch. He sticks his leather gloved hand inside my pouch, swirling around gathering the amount of precum in my pouch, his face meeting mine, "I'm going to fuck you boy, and the only lube I'm using is this lake of precum. Damn that's impressive, and very useful."

He manages to snap a button or two on my pouch, and begins lathering the precum on his cock, his magnificent dick in my sight, as he spins me around and pushes me back on the bed.

I feel his head against my hole, "you ready boy?"

I grunt out, "Yes Sir," through my gag, and he pushes the head forward.

LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
169 Followers