Leather Master Paul gets his Boi

Story Info
Pete instructed to find gay Masters to train him hard.
6.3k words
4.55
5.9k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,014 Followers

It was in many ways a simple, firm and emphatic NO, right from the start.

But the start is often not where you end up, especially where horny submissive pigs are concerned and the whims of their superior Mistress's.

Goddess Red Fox had ordered her sub Pete to find a number of Gay Masters to use it and to train her little pig hard. In effect to do the training that Goddess either couldn't or wouldn't do, the things that she was a little too squeamish to carry out.

But now she was driven by her desire for ever deeper levels of degradation for her sub, which was growing ever stronger each and every day.

As she became more and more experienced as a professional Domme she had learned what she was happy to do and what she wasn't. She knew she wanted Pete to be taken far lower than she alone could manage.

Their relationship was a different and much deeper one than most Pro Dommes and subs had. Pete had been there with advice and knowledge of the BDSM world since the start of her journey as a Pro Domme, but now it was time for Goddess to take the lead and force Pete to become the pig she longed for him to become, to go deeper and deeper down into servitude and humiliation.

Pete had recently let his Goddess down severely, lying to her face about the training times he had managed with one of its biggest plugs. So as far as Goddess was concerned now was the time to really humiliate the dirty fat pig and show it its' true place in the world. At the very bottom of the pecking order and she knew she wanted genuine and deep humiliation to be piled on Pete and to make him her pig.

Goddess Red Fox had never really taken to watersports or rimming or anything that involved the "Ick" factor as she described anything with a smell or bodily fluids. Although over time she had added queening and a gentle bit of watersports into her sessions, as yet she'd not ever done it in a session with Pete and so he often wondered if that was because she wanted a much more intense version of those for him, when the time came. Little did he know!

Now was not the time for Pete to wonder about the reasons why, after recently, very nearly losing Goddess over the lies he'd told her. Then having been deservedly starved of Goddess's attention for a few weeks, Pete knew he had to do exactly what Goddess ordered him to. So Pete dutifully logged onto a range of websites and posted "Fishing" profiles as Goddess called them, stating what he and his Mistress were searching for.

The profiles weren't subtle, with names like "Bitchpigcumpissslut" on Recon, the equivalent of Tindr for the gay and BDSM fraternity, if you were into tying another guy up and force feeding him your piss or cum, or multiple cocks, then this was the site for you. Goddess loved just how serious this site was, knowing that people from that site tended not to be inexperienced fantasists, but tended to have the right equipment and more importantly the know-how to use it. Still it wasn't easy to find the right Doms, but let's say a little easier than on other sites.

So when Pete searched across Wellington and saw the name "EatmyLoad" he thought perfect, a Master who likes to feed his cum to subs. This would please Goddess as only last week she'd used her pig Pete in a session with one of her other subs. She had pig be there as a cock sleeve for her luckiest sub, it was the subs quarterly release of sissy juice. Goddess had the sub fuck Petes face hard, stopping every few minutes to edge the sub and make the most of the humiliation of Pete, who was kneeling there naked, plugged with his Daddy plug and wearing his 800gm steel ball stretcher his big balls swinging beneath his shrivelled little nub of a cock, or his clit as Goddess Red Fox described it.

It turned out that even with a lowly sub, a 3-month load of cum was substantial. Goddess was moist as she watched her dirty little obedient sub Pete, his mouth wide open as his throat was fucked hard, her hand on the back of his head forcing him to gag over and over again. She was loving this next stage of degradation for one of her favourite subs, she'd discussed the other sub with Pete before, but he knew in his dark heart that he was the lowest of her subs. Only useful as a true cumdump.

This was by far the biggest load Pete had ever swallowed for his Mistress. Goddess had been over the moon with her pigs performance as her cum bucket and wanted more of the same for pig. Her delight as she looked down at his sweating body and his open mouth, full to the brim with another subs silky cum was palpable, "Now swallow pig." She said as she smiled, as shiver going down her spine as Pete immediately did as he was told and swallowed the cum down in one.

So after that session as Pete sat at his computer his plug forced deep into his boi cunt, he excitedly sent the initial message to EatMyLoad stating that he was looking for a Master who would train him further as a pig at his Mistress's behest.

His reply came through almost immediately. The excitement Pete felt with the ping of the notification was instant "That is possible pig, but Leather Master Paul insists on complete obedience, no questioning his orders at all."

"Pig understands Sir, Master can force feed pig as much cum as he likes." Pete was thinking that Goddess would be so pleased with her dirty little faggot and that she'd love Pete referring to himself as pig with Leather Master Paul.

"Ha, cum, you dirty, fat, pathetic, stupid fucking faggot, you think that's all Master wants to feed your dirty, degraded hungry faggot mouth?"

Pete smiled, the humiliating language was perfect for his submissive nature, he'd found an ideal Master, he thought his Goddess would be very pleased.

Then it dawned on him that Leather Master Paul probably meant piss feeding too. Pete had found this a massive turn on since he was very young, one of his earliest fantasies consisted of being showered in piss. He longed for true piss training and he was getting more and more excited, this really could be the one.

"Ohh yes and every drop of your piss too, Leather Master Paul. Pig would love to be your urinal Leather Master Paul."

Pig's little nub of a clit was stiffening in its 800 gm stainless steel ball stretcher chastity which Goddess insisted pig wear 24/7. Well at least he could feel a little bit of stiffening, as much as the heavy steel stretcher would allow him.

"You're getting the idea pig, but it's not only piss and cum, it's much more than that, it's my full load faggot. Has it dawned on you yet, you stupid fuckpig???"

Pete was utterly bemused, what did Leather Master Paul mean, piss, cum that's all good.... Then it dawned on him, oh my Lord, does he mean? Before Pete could ask, he got his answer.

"My full load of brown, you dirty little pig faggot."

Pig gulped, ohh shit he thought, OMG this guy literally meant his shit, that's what he meant by the name EatmyLoad, ohhh fuck, what the fuck should he do. Pete knew he could never submit to that, it was way too extreme. He thought for a few moments reflecting on a couple of his previous sub experiences.

Twenty years ago a Mistress had made him lick her rubber gloved fingers once she'd partially fisted him, at the time he'd been horrified, even though he was flying high on a massive amount of poppers. But he had eagerly sucked her fingers clean, much to her surprise, she was genuinely impressed that he'd gone that far to please her. In fact in their after session chat, she was truly surprised that he'd been able to go that far.

More to the point after he'd cum and the session ended and he walked out to his car, the guilt grew and was as intense as he ever felt, he was horrified that he'd committed that heinous act. He was so horrified and filled with guilt that he purged his sissy and bondage gear throwing away every last item of kink gear he owned that same day.

As ever a few months later he was back buying new panties and butt plugs, this was how it always went for Pete, hot and horny, massive orgasms followed by a guilt fuelled spiral, a purge of all kink gear and a promise to himself that this aspect of his life was closed and the door never, ever be opened again.

Then in the nights as he stroked his cock, the yearnings for submission, humiliation, anal, piss, cross- dressing would inevitably return and he'd think more and more about it, until he gave in and tried the next fetish fix.

But thinking about this and these previous sessions for a couple of minutes, whilst he considered how to reply to Leather Master Paul, he wasn't sure he could ever be persuaded or accept orders to do that act again.

He became convinced that he do it couldn't under any circumstance. This all passed through his mind those few minutes. He also convinced himself that Goddess would never, ever want him to do that to please her. Then the one thing he was sure of, was that he wasn't going to reply at all to the Master.

The best solution he thought was simply to ghost Leather Master Paul, he quickly closed the website down without responding at all. He made no mention of Leather Master Paul to Goddess.

It was simple, this was a definite hard limit for Pete, and it always would be, the very idea repulsed him and that wouldn't change.

Over the following weeks it dawned on Pete that it wasn't really his decision, it was Goddess's decision. He was quite sure that she'd have the same view as he did on this one. Surely she'd just say "Ewwww and Hell no".

Please Goddess, let that be the case he thought. Then Pete realised that he had to mention it to Goddess or it would be failing her, he'd lied to her once already and lying by omission might be the last straw.

So at their first session for a while a week later, he was dutifully kneeling naked, plugged and caged in front of his Goddess topping up her glass of chardonnay. They'd just had a fabulous session where she'd fully fisted him. With the training regime she'd had him on, plugs of various large sizes for almost 24/7, he was very well prepared. Getting her entire fist took only a little lube and less than 3 minutes from start to finish, that's how much of an anal whore Pete was now, or pig as she now appropriately called him. She was plainly very pleased with her pig and its progress.

He was in his happiest place, post session, still high and drinking a great chardonnay with his favourite person in the world. Having had to keep this entire side of his dark nature hidden from even his closest confidants over the decades, to being able to be himself, or rather itself in all its humiliating fetishes in front of his Goddess was an absolute joy. It made life so much better for Pete.

Goddess in her throne looked down on pig as she enjoyed her wine, "So pig how's the search for suitable Masters going."

"Well, I did get a bite on Recon from a guy called EatMyLoad but he's not a suitable candidate I don't think."

"Think, think, what the fuck do you mean, you don't think pig, that's for me, what's the fucking problem." She sounded very pissed off. He'd majorly crossed the line this time.

Pete considered how to answer "Well I thought, sorry pig wasn't sure as his load isn't just his cum or his piss, but it's his brown as he called it."

"You mean his shit, he wants you to eat some of his shit, ewww."

"Not just some of it, Goddess, all of it, every last bit he said, and his piss and cum."

"Well piss and cum are a given pig, but shit, that's a very big step, so what did your stupid pig mind decide?"

Pete knew this was a trap, but what the fuck could he do, he'd said nothing to the guy, he couldn't lie about it now. "Sorry Goddess pig didn't answer Leather Master Paul it just closed the website down."

"You fucking ghosted him, you as my pig ghosted another Dom, you were rude enough to ghost a Master having said you were under my training, Jesus Christ this is utterly dreadful, you dirty little bitch."

Now pig was genuinely frightened, he started to whimper slightly looking at how cross she was. He shivered at the thought.

"Your actions make me look very bad indeed, you will be severely punished for this you snivelling little bitch."

"Sorry Goddess, I'm so, so sorry, what can I do to make up for it, I'll do anything, just please tell me what I need to do."

"Well I suggest getting online this very instant and onto Recon you dirty, disrespectful little bitch, you'd better fucking hope he's online. Get on there and then pass me the phone."

Pete quickly logged onto his Recon account and passed the phone across.

She was visibly angry, her face getting redder and redder as she opened up the emails from Leather Master Paul or EatMyLoad.

She started to type a reply and Pete knelt shivering and yet starting to sweat now. She looked angrily down at her sub.

"Plug your cunt with Daddy and start sniffing your slut juice poppers and then on all fours with your ass near my feet, head on the floor away from me as you sniff. I don't want to see your ugly faggot face."

Pete did as he was told, spitting on his fingers to smear the spit on his ass crack for lube. As he sniffed hard on its "Sissy" poppers he began to sink down onto the Daddy plug, as big as Goddess's fist. Then Pete's pussy opened wide once more to accept it's fill and clenched onto the plug and sucking it in deep. Pete shuffled back so that Goddess's foot was between his legs and rested his forehead on the floor and sniffed in deeply on the poppers. Goddess lifted her boot and pushed firmly with the base of her boot on the butt plug forcing a low guttural groan from her frightened sub.

She picked up her crop and swatted down heavily on Pete's fat white butt cheek, eliciting a much loader groan and a lovely red mark. Once she'd finished typing she intended to go hard on pigs ass.

"You're in luck pig he's online now."

She began to type. "Good afternoon Leather Master Paul, it's Goddess Red Fox here, on pigs phone, firstly please accept my sincere apologies for my stupid pathetic fat pig failing to stay in touch with you."

"Your particular proclivities frightened pig senseless and although I hadn't anticipated having pig fully trained in Brown, that was before it so utterly let me down and displeased me by being so disrespectful to you Leather Master Paul. It couldn't get its stupid, pathetic, piggy mind around scat the first time you honoured pig by chatting to it."

She considered what next to type, she had to show Leather Master Paul that she was serious and had taken pig further since Leather Master Paul had first talked to pig, "Since you first spoke to pig, I've progressed some of pigs training, I sent it to serve a complete stranger of an Alpha Master in Christchurch for three sessions over a couple of days." Now that she remembered these sessions, she warmed to her task.

"Pig was forced to do a number of things to stretch its limits for me, one of which was waiting naked in its hotel room for the Master with the hotel door unlocked. The Master then entered the room and saw where pig was waiting on orders naked, caged, plugged and on all fours." She was relishing re-telling the story.

"After this introductory session which was just in preparation for their dungeon session that night, the Master removed pigs plug and gagged pig with it, saying just "Clean this with your mouth dog" leaving the hotel room and pig on all fours with a shitty plug in its dirty whore mouth. Pig managed to clean it off properly, for his first real experience consuming brown."

Pete realised he'd never told Goddess of the Mistress's fingers he'd sucked clean, god this was going from bad to worse for him.

"Now pig told me that it hated it, genuinely loathed it and hated every last second and felt deeply disgusted that it had done the deed, and then my poor dear pig cried as it said it could never, ever do that again." Goddess pushed hard on the plug and swatted Petes red bottom another 4 times, twice on each cheek and then once on the plug for good measure as Pete moaned and sniffed some more.

"But that just makes me think that pig let both you and me down even more deeply. So in summary, pig begs for your forgiveness and hopes to serve you properly and fully. I will ensure that pig never again lets you down and ask that you train pig as hard as you like on all and every aspect of Brown, cum, piss, deepthroat and fisting."

Red pressed send, wondering what the response would be, she knew it was more than likely that he'd tell her to fuck off, but she was getting more and more turned on at the thought of the next deeper level of degradation for her pig.

"The moment of truth pig, will he be there and will he even respond after your rudeness? Or will he ignore me and do me the disservice of ghosting me. I couldn't blame him if he did after your horrifying disrespect."

Pig knew it was best to say nothing and continued to sniff on its bottle of poppers as Goddess went to town on pigs ass with the crop, intending to whip pig until an answer came through.

She had only hit him ten times when the reply came through.

"Lovely to meet you Mistress, on careful consideration and despite your charges flagrant rudeness, yes I will take pig under my training, as you have asked so nicely. However I have to be absolutely sure that it won't back out once more, although when we meet, I have a few methods to ensure that doesn't happen."

"I'll make sure that doesn't happen, how do you want pig to prepare, for the visit to you Leather Master Paul."

"I want it licking it's plug clean each and every day, without fail, drinking as much piss as possible and I want it to prepare its pussy cunt for both my weapon and my fist."

Red was over the moon, "Ohh I loved fisting pig, but a Master to fist it, that's such good news." The smile on her face was one of genuine happiness.

"So I insist that pig to starts to consume a little bit of brown regularly and it's piss with daily photo and video proof. It will need to practice consuming brown until it acquires the taste for it. Oh and while it's doing that it should also go to public toilets as much as it can and film it licking the seats and rims of the toilets clean. I'm retired now and so can see the pig whenever suits you Mistress." Now Master Paul was having some fun, somehow when he'd trained subs in the past, if they managed to clean public toilets it was often a guide to their likely final capitulation.

"Ohh how nasty, I love it, consider it done Leather Master Paul. Consider it done. Ohh this is soo perfect. I'll keep pig caged every single day and plugged and get it to Wellington as soon as I can."

Goddess looked down on pig and whipped its butt cheeks until pig began to sob.

"Well pig you're in luck, Leather Master Paul will take you on for training and it sounds like the training might be quite intense, just how I like it."

"But brown Goddess, um, ern I'm not sure I can do that, I just don't think I could ever go through with it. I'm so sorry, but I can't."

"You stupid, fat, ugly pig, you're a fucking pig, a pig, you idiot."

She let the words sink in. "You simply have no choice, you will carry out all the tasks Leather Master Paul sets you, it's as simple as that, understand. Unless of course you want it to be over between you and I because that's what will happen if you don't go through with it. I have made my decision pig."

Pete hesitated, sniffed some more poppers and then nodded in defeat. "Yes goddess, pig understands." As Pete said this he didn't really mean it, surely there was a way he could get out of this.

"You'd better pig, or we're finished. And I mean finished for ever." She smiled as she said it knowing that pig was truly devoted to her.

She let that ultimatum sink into pigs mind, she was sure it couldn't even comprehend never seeing or talking to her again, it would simply do whatever she told it to remain her subject. She knew that to be true.

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,014 Followers
12