Leave it to her beaver

Story Info
The 1950s was a swinging time.
3.6k words
3.81
21.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mydeepsix
mydeepsix
230 Followers

People think the 1950s were a prudish, almost Victorian time, the "Leave it to Beaver" era of "Separate single beds for married couples", but that is so untrue.

I arrived home from an over night business trip early one afternoon, just as the lawn boy was peddling away on is bicycle. Bobby, shirtless, young, blonde kid working the summer to pay for next semester at city college. The lawn looked great, I noticed the hedges were freshly trimmed.

My wife Maureen was waiting for me, dressed in a housecoat and pink fuzzy slippers. "Welcome Home!" she said, kissing me on the cheek. I turned and kissed her on the mouth, surprising her a little, I think, but kissing her deeply. She hesitated at first, then kissed me back with gusto. I thought I detected a musky scent on her breath, for a moment, but then she reached between us and ran her fingers over my trousers to tug my growing cock, and I quickly forgot about it. "Can't wait until tonight, Mister, so I can welcome you back properly!" she chided me.

"The lawn looks great!" I said, as she twirled off. "A home maker does what she can; I think Bobby did an especially good job today." She said, with a wicked grin, before disappearing into the kitchen. Then she came back into the living room with an icy martini and handing it to me, saying "Marge from 21st street said that when she gives him a blowjob, he trims her hedges for free." She said, in a feigned serious tone. I smiled. Marge is a famous slut, locally. Married, but lusty. Her retired husband liked to fish, She likes young men.

We were late 30s, no children, married since she was 19. Maureen was the sexiest woman I had ever met, she grew more sensual and beautiful with each passing year. I traveled 2-3 times annually, and was still classy and skilled enough to easily pick up a lady or two, usually married, for the evening's entertainment at the hotel bar wherever I stayed. Married women were eager to have a sexy adventure, then eager to leave once it was over. I never asked Maureen what she did when I was gone, but I'd met enough wives over the years to understand a woman's needs. Our rule was "No strangers are invited back to the house unless we were both home." Home was a sanctuary, period. Younger generations can call this "cheating", but in fact we were both living our best lives, and our marriage was strong.

Which reminded me of the freshly trimmed hedges I'd noticed earlier. I wondered if she was joking, or if she actually sucked Bobby's young cock outside, discretely? I'll have to ask her about that later.

It was Friday, early autumn, we had a dinner engagement at the home of Neville Sinclair, a local celebrity. Both Maureen and I volunteered each year for his favorite charity, and this year he generously offered his home (Summer home, actually) for our annual celebration.

We knew him because he sometimes invited us over to meet his latest supermodel date, (showing off), or rising Hollywood starlet he was coaching. The night almost always ended with me screwing the model while he seduced Maureen in another room. He had class and sophistication, and his friendship and business connections were good for my career. My wife knew how to give my career a boost, like a lot of wives then. Maureen liked that he tried so hard to please her, and certainly the full dress dinners and expensive outings were a welcome treat.

At the celebration, Marge and I wore tennis whites, hoping to get a game in after the festivities, His house outside of town was enormous, you really didn't see it from the road in it's entirety. 12 bedrooms, a pool, dock, solarium, separate parking facilities, the works. Our host had hired caterers, and staff, the party was grand. Almost the whole neighborhood was in attendance. This event was the highlight of the summer.

"Darn it!, Adam is here!" Maureen said, exasperated.

Adam was a nice kid, tall lanky athlete, he fancied himself a bit of a ladies man. Not even graduated college yet, and he thought he knew everything. And said so, often. The trouble was I saw him at work, we both saw him at church, and he volunteered seemingly just to hang around where he could bump into Maureen. He was everywhere we were. A the volunteer job site. He never missed an opportunity to take off his shirt, and flex when he knew Maureen was nearby. When we were moving building materials, if I picked up two cinder blocks, he'd make a point of getting three of four at a time. If I carried 5 planks of wood, he grabbed 10. I knew Maureen was amused by those antics, and I'm sure she was flattered by this stud performing for her attentions. But, we both got an "Immature" vibe from him, and thought it best not to include him in any of our sexy times. Especially his obnoxious ambition to one-up me, Neither Maureen or I had any interest in playing that game with him. (Hint: If you want to fuck my wife, don't be annoying to me!) Still, he was nothing of not persistent. At the party, She decided to prank him.

After the dinner celebration, we did get a few matches in on our host's tennis court, then wandered around the grounds and house. It was a treat to explore the well kept grounds. Also, we were trying to ditch the ever-present Adam. It became a game. At one point, I saw Maureen whisper something to slutty old Marge,

Then, Maureen said (loud enough for Adam to overhear) "Let's take our drinks up to the rooftop terrace and watch the sunset!" I visibly agreed, and we left down a long hall to the stairway, herding the crowd head of us, drinks in hand. At the last turn, Maureen looked behind to see if we'd been followed, then darted into a separate stairway leading down. We both hid just inside and waited until we heard Adam pass by on his way to the roof area and the lusty Marge in waiting. There would be enough people out there to distract him for a little while, at least. "I told Marge that Adam was looking for her" Maureen confessed with an evil grin. I chuckled at the thought. She would certainly tie him up for as long as she could. Poor Adam!

We crept down the stairs to what we discovered was a party room. There was a full, stocked bar, pool table, pinball machines, and a jukebox. We left the lights off, but there were neon beer logo signs and the bar was lit from below, so our eyes got used to it pretty quickly, and it was fun to explore. In one corner near the pool table, was an old "Gypsy Fortuneteller" booth. It was essentially a wooden phone booth, except one side had a mirror with an old gypsy looking at a crystal ball, painted on the glass. If you entered from the back, you would tell it was a one-way mirror, and there was a light that when you hit a lever, illuminated your face. The illusion was, from the outside, it looked as if the gypsy had come to life. People would stand outside looking at the mirror, ask the gypsy a question, and the performer would hit the lever and speak. I stepped in, and Maureen (acting innocent) stood in front of the booth, saying "Oh, wise and mysterious gypsy, what is my fortune?" I flickered the lever, the lights illuminated my face and in a low voice with my best gypsy accent, said: "You will have an orgasm soon! In fact, many!"

Maureen feigned shock, as I left the booth my arms surrounded her tight, athletic body and I pulled her close, feeling her firm tits pushing against my chest, and kissing her deeply. I said "I'm so lucky to have you, my love!" and she giggled, replying "You said the magic words, look!" and she showed me that she had removed her panties and were waiving them around. Still kissing her, I managed to drop my shorts in record time and pull her legs up over my hips. I walked back, lifting her butt onto the pool table, and in a swift motion my hard cock slid deep inside her tight, wet, cunt, pounding away. In a few short moments, she was moaning quietly and I was pumping her pussy full of my hot semen. She slid off the table and bent down to take my dripping wet cock in her mouth, savoring the fresh taste of our combined sex, it was a great part of our routine.

Just then we heard footsteps on the stairs and a voice "Maureen?". It was Adam, he found us! There was no escape!

Maureen quickly picked up my shorts and her panties, pushing them into my hands and pushing me toward the gypsy booth. In a moment, I was secreted inside, but naked from the waist down still semi-hard too. Maureen grinned slyly at me, putting a finger against her lips "Ssshhh" she mouthed, winking at me. What was that sly minx up to?

"Adam, I'm here" Maureen said, demurely. Leaning up against the pool table, and striking a sexy pose. "Leave the lights out, we don't want to attract attention" she said, slyly sneaking me a wink.

Adam looked around as his eyes adjusted to the low light, but Maureen put her hand on the side of his face, caressing his cheek. Adam looked like a deer who just spotted a wolf, his eyes wide. "Do you want to kiss me, Adam?" Maureen said, innocently. "How devious" I thought, a great prank! He'd get a mouthful of my cock musk and cum from her lips, that would be funny!".

Not waiting for an answer, Maureen pulled his head down to her lips. I never noticed how tall he was, maybe six two? But he bent over and kissed her. I thought I detected Adam start to pull away, perhaps realizing what her mouth tasted of, but Maureen grabbed his head with both hands and pulled him closer, kissing him passionately. It didn't take Adam too long to get over his surprise and he pulled Maureen in close, running his meaty hands over her back and touching the sides of her breasts. I watched, fascinated, as she ran her hands over his muscled body as well, slowly and erotically touching him and getting him hot. This was too funny! I was afraid Adam might hear me chuckling, so I gritted my teeth. Any minute now he'd realize he'd been set up, and bolt home! She was good! But, to my surprise, the kiss when on, and Maureen let him slip his tongue into her mouth. I could see her chest heaving, and I knew she was allowing herself to become aroused. I thought to step out and stop things, but hesitated. Not sure why, but watching her with a lusty young man, maybe his first time with a woman, was oddly erotic, and I felt my own arousal growing.

She pushed him back for a moment, and asked "Do you know how to eat a pussy, Adam?" I almost choked, stifling a laugh. Adam, looked worried for a second, I'm not sure he'd ever seen a pussy! But he nodded. Maureen said "Put my legs over your strong shoulders!" She leaned back on the pool table, lifting her tennis skirt, and showing him she was not wearing panties.

"Lick my hot pussy Adam..." Maureen pleaded. Adam hesitated.

"I'm so wet for you, see?" She said, pleading, and spreading her legs, lustfully.

Oh, My god! She was going to get him to lick my fresh cum load out of her cunt! I was shocked, this was a devilish trick indeed! That would teach him not to lust after a married woman!

Adam clumsily lifted her legs and Maureen locked her knees around his shoulders. Adam moves his face tentatively into Maureen's cooch and started licking, tentatively. Amateurishly. I thought she'd push him away and reveal the joke to him, at any moment, humiliating him and sending his on his way... but she didn't, in fact she seem to encourage him. Maureen gasped and visibly shuddered at his efforts. He was a trouper, no doubt now, and his tongue continued to lap and his lips kiss at her pussy.

"Oh, lick my wet pussy! Please, harder!" Maureen cried out. She looked up at Adam who's busy tongue was pleasing her. He raised her legs higher and pulled them apart, exposing her wet, hairy slit. I don't know if he had any idea he was licking up her husband's fresh cum, but he was undeterred, and when at it with gusto. Young guys will do crazy things for pussy, that is for certain.

"Aaaahhhhh oh yesssss" Maureen cried out as Adam's tongue licked across her vulva. He flicked his tongue lightly against her clitoris before diving back in, deeply. Maureen moved one hand down to open up her pussy for Adam, pushing his head in with the other. I could see her pulling her cunt lips aside and letting the cream flow out. Adam tongued her clit and then fastened his mouth on it, sucking hard and pushing in deeply with his tongue.

"Oohhh.....God! Yess.....Ohhhhh Adam!!" Maureen cried out as her pussy was overwhelmed with sensation. "Oh....what are you doing? Its fabulous....Ohhaaahhhh....Adam don't stop....keep doing that...." Maureen was rapidly loosing control of the situation. What started out as a prank, was evolving into my wife enjoying, and even reaching orgasm from this hapless young suitor.

Adam pushed a finger into her already sensitive hole and curled it upward, exposing her little button clit. Maureen quivered in sensual shock as his finger found her sensitive g-spot. He finger fucked her as he continued to suck and tongue her clit and pussy.

Encouraged by her cries of pleasure, Adam was relentless in stimulating her g-spot, licking her wet pussy, lapping both our combined cream like a hungry wolf. Her entire body writhed and squirmed uncontrollably, she squealed and panted hard, her pussy must have positively tingled and by her response the feeling must have been intense.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum... Don't stop! Don't take your finger out, Adam! She cried out. "Adam! Its so intense, Oh god, oh fuckkkk...oooohhhh!"

Adam didn't stop his fingering and licking. Maureen arched her back as she drover her pussy urgently into Adam's face, as if trying to clamped down on Adam's finger and pull in deeper into her pussy. As her orgasm hit her, She lost all control.

"Aaahhh...Aahhh...ahhhhh! Aaarrrgh ohhh Fuuucckkk" Maureen's hips quivered and her thighs clenched his head, her body trembled spasmodically and then she stiffened, cried out, then went limp. Adam withdrew his fingers and wiped his mouth on the back if his arm.

"Did you really cum?" he asked her, boyishly. She eyed him, incredulously.

"God....Yes!...that was amazing..... " She said, softly, panting. Holding onto him, legs still shaking, she said "So hard", as if admitting it to herself. She looked up at him with wide eyes, perhaps re-evaluating him in new light.

"Oh wow! It was so good..." Maureen whispered, her voice exposing the surprise she felt, still trembling from the body-shaking orgasm. She looked at Adam's tented out pants. Maureen ran her hand along the length of his hardness, it's apparent remarkable size, still confined in his baggy shorts, but just barely. She glanced over at me, still hidden in the booth, but any thought I had of pranks or laughing, long gone. She tugged at his belt. I silently gasped.

"Can I return the favor? Please?" Maureen asked softly, almost demurely. She glanced at me, and I realized she was actually asking me, but Adam took it as his green light and pulled his own shirt off. Maureen put her hands on his young, chiseled chest, pinching a nipple playfully. Adam dropped his pants like they were on fire. I was just about to jump out and stop him, when I saw Maureen pull her tennis dress over her shoulders and then tossing it away, roughly tearing her bra off in the same motion, then nude, urgently pull his stiff cock into her waiting pussy. It all happened so fast, I hardly noticed that Adam was completely nude as well. I froze and watched, fascinated. When we swapped partners in the past, we never played in the same room. I'd never seen her so passionate, so in erotic heat, from this vantage point before. It was remarkable. I became very aware that my cock was rock hard, and dripping precum all over the booth. My head was spinning.

Adam slid in to Maureen roughly, wet as she was she still gasped as she accommodated his size. She was so beautiful, so wild. Both of their fit bodies glistening with sweat and glowing from the soft neon bar lights, his urgent thrusts and her desperate, sensual writhing and soft little cries of encouragement, was incredibly erotic to experience. I lost all sense of time, a voyeur, watching my beautiful sexy wife perform for me, in the most intimate and exotic way possible, breaking taboos and with secret glances, daring me to follow her down this rabbit hole, to be a witness to her unbridled lust. Adam slammed into her with no hesitation, months of his pent up desire being realized at this moment, Maureen's big tits shaking and swinging with each desperate thrust. I think she was approaching another orgasm, when Adam's muscular body stiffened, then pumped his pulsing cock into my wife with raw animal passion, over and over gain, filling her wanton cunt with his young seed, before finally going limp. I looked down, my own cock was spurting hot jizz in powerful jets, all over the inside of the booth; I'd cum without ever touching my cock.

Adam fell backwards, his chest heaving, his wet cock clipping out of her pussy, but still mostly hard and dripping. He used his hand to balanced himself on the pool table, watching as Maureen lay there, shivering in the afterglow. After partially catching his breath, He leaned over to her and asked "Was that better than your husband fucks you?"

Maureen, even thought panting herself, looked genuinely amused by that question, and raising herself up on her elbows, replied "Oh, Adam, of course not. It was a fun romp, but you have so much to learn about women!" Adam looked like he's just struck out at the world series, and hung his head. I fell in love with her, all over again.

Maureen took a nearby bar towel and after kissing and licking the dripping head of his still hard cock, gently cleaned him off, then tried to sop up the puddle dripping from her wet, fucked cunt and tight ass. Maureen said "You've got a lot going for you, a little practice and I'm sure you'll do fine!" Adam dressed quickly, almost as if embarrassed by his own awkward attempt to impress her, he looked up at Maureen for a second, said "Um, Thanks." and quickly dressing, hurried up the stairs.

Once he was gone, I existed the booth and hurried over to Maureen and helped her off the pool table, noticing it was soaked and stained. (Nev would get a kick out of that, when we told him how it happened, I thought). She clung to me, weakly, and said "Well, that was, energetic!" Snapping out of my trance, I kissed her deeply and said, quite honestly "That was the mot beautiful thing I'd ever seen, you are incredible! I love you so much!"

We hurried to dress but were both such a mess, we plotted to sneak out unseen and escape to our car.

On the way home, Maureen raised her dress up and said "Oh, no! I've left my panties back there!" I laughed and said "No sense going back for them, now!" But she left her dress hiked up, exposing her double-fucked pussy to the fresh evening air. Slowly, she inserted a finger into her cunt and then raised it to her lips, savoring the taste. She lowered her finger back to her hard little clit and started to masturbate right there in the car! I was shocked, this was not something I'd ever seen her do before! Luckily, our route home was down rural roads, or I'd be in danger of crashing into another vehicle. As she neared orgasm, she started calling out, almost involuntarily "Fuck me, Adam! Fuck me hard!" Her body shook as she came, then seemed to return to her senses, straightening out her dress.

When we got home, I helped her into the bedroom, undress and gently slip into bed. As she lay down, I couldn't help but push my head between her spread legs and inhale, deeply. I literally felt a pulse in my cock as it started to stiffen! Daring a little more, I ran my tongue across her clit, gently. The taste was not unpleasant, I noted. Maureen squealed and pushed my head away, almost begging 'Oh, no, I'm so sore, not tonight, OK?"

I kissed her, gently, and she kissed me back, a long, lingering kiss. "Maybe we should hire Adam to trim our hedges?" I asked, teasingly.

mydeepsix
mydeepsix
230 Followers
12