Leaving Home Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finished the water and turned to me, "I see my shirt pulled out. You were looking at my ass again weren't you."

I was caught, "Um, I wasn't staring, I only noticed."

She scoffed, "Well you're young, dumb, and full of cum. I suppose it's to be expected. What the hell are we gonna do for supper. I don't feel like cooking, we'll need to get a burger or something."

She glanced past my shoulder through the patio door with an odd look on her face. Under her breath I heard her say.

"What the fuck?" Turning to me she asked. "Why is there smoke coming from the grill?"

"I'm slow cooking ribs for supper, they should be done in about twenty minutes. I used a recipe of my mom's and made up a sauce. I think you'll like it."

Her face immediately softened as she walked toward me, with her hand touching my arm she grinned.

"David you little shit, you're making me like you more and more. Don't go getting any ideas though. Just remember, I'm over forty, that's over the hill in case you haven't heard. I'm gonna go shower, I'll be back by the time the ribs are ready. I can't wait to dig into those, thank you sweet boy."

Though she'd never been overly harsh to me, she had never addressed me as kind as she had just done. Sweet boy, I liked it. She walked into the kitchen as I was setting the table. I asked if she'd like something to drink, she indicated a beer, I asked her to sit and fetched a beer. With the cubed pan-fried potatoes finished I went to retrieve the ribs, when I came back in the house she was putting a helping of taters on each plate. Of the twelve thick ribs we ate every ounce of meat and sucked on the bones making sure nothing was left on them.

I'd helped load the dishwasher enough that I knew how and told her to relax in the den while I cleaned the kitchen. She said nothing. Giving me a soft nod of the head she walked from the kitchen. I had everything cleared, cleaned and loaded into the dishwasher in twenty minutes. Joining her in the den I saw she was napping, only this time her dress had ridden up exposing a large part of her legs. Sitting in my normal spot across from her I was treated to a flash of bright white panties. Her legs were open just enough and the dress up far enough that I could see a little bit of her mound.

My cock was on full alert. I was about to get up and take care of myself when I noticed her stir. I quickly looked down as she looked up. I wasn't looking, yet I could see her glance at me through my peripheral vision. She looked down and sat upright, pulling the dress over her knees and staring at me. I slowly raised my head.

"Did you sleep well Mrs. B? I didn't want to disturb you."

"I did as a matter of fact. Thank you again for supper, it was delicious, more so because I didn't have to cook it. Or clean afterward. What are you reading tonight, more of that computer stuff?"

"Yes, I want to be up on everything as much as possible when classes start."

She coughed and grinned, "So. Do you really think you can make a living learning about those things?

They seem kind of fanciful to me, after all, who's gonna want one of them in their house?"

"Oh yes Mrs. B, you'd be surprised how many companies are converting hard copy to computers. If I do well and apply myself I have no doubt I can make a living, a good living."

As we got ready to turn in for the night she told me that the next day would be a do nothing sort of day. We'd have a late breakfast and then spend the day moving equipment back to the machine sheds. Monday evening we would drive the Camaro, weather permitting, to Lincoln for pizza at Marios. What she called the best pizza in the world.

Late breakfast for us was 7:30. Fried eggs, toast, sausage patties, American fries and a piece of cake for dessert. The day was overcast but not raining, it felt good to not be in the sun while we moved equipment. We skipped lunch and kept pushing, finishing around four. She quickly checked forecast and smiled.

"No rain tonight, we'll take the Camaro. I'm not sure we'll be able to leave the top down coming home though, it'll get chilly once the sun sets. I'm gonna get dressed up a little, you should to. Three weeks of being in farm clothes is enough, I need to feel like a lady again." Then she chuckled in a naughty kind of way. "From the skin out."

At that stage of my life I knew nothing of sex other than what I'd read or heard, but when she emerged I could have devoured her from head to toe. My god she was radiant in a non-slutty rough farm wife sort of way. It wasn't a dress, but snug jeans and a blouse with the top buttons open. Her polished boots topped it off. I was dressed nearly the same, walking past me toward the garage she quipped.

"You clean up nice Davey."

With the top down we headed for the main road. She drove quite conservatively while we were on gravel roads, but the minute we hit the interstate she gunned it. My head flew back, by the time she hit fourth gear my hair was flying and I could feel the g-forces holding me tight to the seat. I leaned toward her to see the speedometer and nearly wet myself. 110MPH, the white lines on the road had no gap between them, they appeared as one single line.

She laughed and let off the fuel, "Fast little thing aint she? And... there was plenty of gas pedal left. This little baby was our anniversary present to each other in '71. I wish it was Jerry sitting next to me, but you aren't a bad substitute."

At Mario's I got out and was around her side of the car. With the top up and latched down I opened the door for her. Smiling at me she said softly.

"I could get used to this sweet boy. C-mon, I'm starved."

There it was again, sweet boy. I loved the sound of that. She had been 100% right, it was the best pizza I had ever eaten. Then again, I had never eaten pizza in a big city. She skipped the beer for a Pepsi stating she didn't want any alcohol in her system on the way home. After eating she drove me to the campus and took me on a walking tour. I learned that she had attended Nebraska and had a degree in business management, which was how she'd met Jerry. She laughed softly.

"It didn't take that man a month to win my heart and ten weeks later we were married. People don't do that anymore. It's long engagements and big weddings. What a waste of time and money, if you know you're getting married tie the knot and get busy making babies. We put our money and our efforts into the ranch. His folks were ready to retire, they're both gone now, and mine died when I was young."

I hemmed and hawed trying to find the right words when she stopped walking and took hold of my hand to halt my movement.

"Let me help. You're wondering why we never had kids. I had ovarian cancer when I was seventeen, when they operated they took everything. Jerry knew that when he married me telling me I was enough for him."

With our walking tour over we made our way back to the car. As I opened the door for her she asked if I would like to drive. I answered in a way that would shock and please her at the same time.

"Only if you let me get the passenger side door for you."

She grinned and nodded. I'd never driven a car like that before, hell, I could squawk the tires in second and third gear. I kept it within a few miles of the speed limit, by the time we reached the ranch she was asleep. When I stopped to open the garage door she began to stir. With the car inside and the door closed I realized she was sitting in the car waiting for me to open her door. Which I did. Once in the house we both changed into something more comfortable.

I put on a t-shirt and a pair of loose-fitting shorts. She was wearing something similar with one major exception, she wasn't wearing a bra. The shirt wasn't tight, she wasn't flaunting her breasts, and she didn't move in a manner to purposely make them sway and jiggle, but it was still noticeable. I had the thought that perhaps she and I had been around one another long enough that she was becoming more comfortable. The week ahead was slow in comparison to the previous three weeks. We changed out the leaking stock tank and installed a new float for the beef cattle. Then moved them from the north pasture to the south where we had recently repaired the fencing.

Over supper Friday she leaned back, "Do you swim Dave?"

"Yes, I do."

"Feel like taking a dip to cool off before bed? The pond is at high water level and plenty deep enough to swim in. Might be a smidge cold, but we're both tough, we'll adjust."

I smiled, "Sure. I'm up for that."

We were cleaning the kitchen and loading the dishwasher when she half giggled, half laughed.

"Jerry and I used to skinny dip there, but I suppose we should wear suits. Don't want any embarrassing flare ups do we."

The walk to the pond was only a few hundred yards from the house, she had a robe covering her body, I was in swim trunks and carrying the towels. The sun was just beginning to set when we reached the water. In a flash her robe dropped and she readied herself to dive in. I had about thirty seconds to admire her lovely figure. The suit was a light yellow one piece that seemed to mold itself to her body. Her breasts were covered for the most part with some bulging from the sides.

The backside hugged her ass so tight I could easily see where the cheeks separated, then when she turned to face me briefly I saw what I dreamed I might see. It was tight enough to her body that I could make out where her slit was. I wasn't sure if it was the light of dusk deceiving me, or did I actually see a few strands of hair sticking out the sides?

I did the only thing I could to try and maintain control, I dove into that cold water and felt my dick shrivel to nothing. My balls tried crawling inside my body and the initial shock took my breath away momentarily. She was about fifteen feet from me and swam within a few feet stopping in front of me. Other than treading water neither of us was moving. With a smile she quipped.

"That'll make your dick shrivel won't it? Jerry used to get a hardon as he watched me undress, but the minute we hit the water that baby would shrink to nothing. Once we were out of the water.... well, that was another story. Swim around some, you'll warm up."

I had never been around a women so cavalier about nudity or sex. My mind was trying to process it all when I realized she was next to me and poked me in the ribs.

"C-mon Davey. You gotta move or you won't have any fun."

After swimming about twenty minutes we decided to get out. She was ahead of me which afforded me a wonderful view of her ass and the softness between her legs. That little strip of female wonder between her legs seemed thick and pushed against the material covering it. I'd never seen a pussy up close, but I sure wanted to after that display. I was drying as she turned to face me, the material was wet and transparent enough to see the dark brown nipples as well as a thick tuft of brown covering her pussy. Thankfully she slipped the robe back on and had it closed by the time I looked up again. I was sure that had I looked any longer my dick would have gotten so hard it would have ripped my swimming trunks.

We changed at the house and lounged around for an hour, then had another piece of cake and crashed for the night. By the time late June rolled around we had developed a routine that was comfortable for both of us. She was pleased with my work ethic and complimented me often, something I had been told she never did. It was Fourth of July weekend, the temperature was hot, the humidity high, it felt like I was breathing through a wet blanket. We pulled a float for the Lions Club in the annual parade with the 856, Once it was done I unhooked and drove the tractor home while Mrs. B went ahead.

It was a long ride from town to the ranch with a top speed of somewhere around 25 mph. The watch on my wrist had just turned 4:42 when I pulled into the machine shed. Waiting for me on the porch was Mrs. B with a cold drink and some ice cream. We talked a little about the parade and that we needed to finish spraying the corn the following week. She sat back and smiled.

"Feel like taking a dip to cool off?" I nodded. "Meet you at the back door in ten minutes."

As usual she had a robe wrapped around her body, as hot and muggy as it was that made no sense to me. I was in trunks and carrying towels like I normally did. At the pond she turned her back to me and dropped the robe, it became instantly clear why she had worn the robe. She was stark naked beneath it. I watched it drop in slow motion, first the bare shoulders, then the soft curves of her back and hips, the ass cheeks that were firm and yet inviting. The long legs attached to her butt and then the robe hit the grass.

I had hoped she would turn, instead she looked over her shoulder, smiled and stepped into the water. With the weather having become much warmer the water was no longer breath taking cold, she didn't flinch whatsoever as her body slipped into the water. Looking back she smiled and yelled.

"No suits today. Today we skinny dip. The water is lovely, come on in."

I whisked my trunks off and made for the water post haste trying to hide my rapidly hardening dick. The coolness of the water helped, but not when she started swimming towards me. By the time she was a foot away I was at half-mast and embarrassed as hell. The water wasn't perfectly clear, but enough so that you could see through it. She looked down and smiled.

"Don't be embarrassed Davey. I'd have hurt feelings if I didn't cause that kind of reaction in a young man like you. Besides, I know you like looking at my ass when we get out, now you can look at the front as well. I'm sure you've never been with a woman, and you won't today either, but if you're willing to do what I say maybe you can become more familiar with the female body."

My heart was racing, "Anything you say Mrs. B. Anything at all."

"Let's move in where it's shallow enough to stand but keep our bodies beneath the surface. Yup, this should be good. Now, reach out and put your hands under my breasts. Perfect, now move them along the sides and gently squeeze them. Very good, move your thumbs over the nipples. Ah, yes, like that."

"What should I do next Mrs. B?" I asked.

She reached forward wrapping her hand around my very stiff dick and squeezed lightly.

"Mmm, very nice Davey. Very nice. Leave your left hand on my right boob and gently play. Now with your right hand touch my beaver. Mmm, hmm. Run your fingers through the hair. See how soft and silky it is? Keep your hands where they are and play while I help you with this massive hardon."

Her hand began to stroke my aching cock. I knew that I wouldn't last long and frankly I didn't care. This was all so new to me, my breathing was erratic as she played with my dick and I felt her up. I wanted to slide a finger toward her slit, she stopped stroking and spoke softly.

"Not there Davey. Not now. Maybe some other time."

I moved my hand over to her left tit about the time I arched my back and let loose. Semen floated to the surface, she let out a victorious squeal and laughed lightly.

"Good job Davey. You had lots of stuff to get rid of. Okay, no more feeling me up. Let's head back to the house and have some supper. There's left over roast beef and mashed potatoes."

She held onto my dick a minute or so longer until I began to soften. As usual she got out of the water ahead of me and made sure she bent over to pick up the robe with my eye's ass level. I saw what I had imagined so many times, thick puffy pussy lips pushing back through the gap at the top of her thighs. I thought I heard her chuckle and then giggle, but I wasn't sure.

We dressed into evening clothes, had a bite to eat and then adjourned to the den. We were both in bed by ten, an hour later than usual, then again, it was the fourth of July. Sunday would be a slow day, we could sleep until 7. Having been sated earlier I slept like a log. Walking into the kitchen Mrs. B was finishing breakfast and pointed at the coffee pot. I knew what to do, I filled two cups full of steaming brew and set them on the table as she finished putting plates on the table.

Nothing was said about the night before, which was okay with me. I reveled in the idea that it could happen again but I sure as hell wasn't going to bring it up. Sunday was as lazy as we expected. Together we checked the beef, made sure the stock tanks were full and the floats operating properly. After lunch we made sure the sprayers were ready for the next morning, topped off the fuel tanks and went to town in the Camaro for a soft serve cone and cheeseburger. In that order, with a root beer float as dessert.

The windows were open that night and a fan going in my room but I still couldn't sleep. When the door opened I was surprised to see Mrs. B standing there. The bed moved as she sat at my feet.

"I'm too damned hot to sleep. How are you doing?" She asked.

"The same way, it's really muggy tonight."

She spoke as she touched my leg. "I have an idea, let's cool off in the pond again. If we can't sleep, we may as well cool off. And Dave, there won't be any touching. This afternoon was a onetime only kind of thing. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mrs. B, I understand. The pond sounds great."

It was near midnight before we were started walking back to the house, naked a jay birds. At last sleep came upon me, but not before stroking myself to satisfaction thinking about squeezing her breasts and feeling the silkiness of her pussy. The week that followed was spent spraying corn, at least we were finishing at a decent time each day. Following our day would be supper, sitting on the porch reading and a bowl of ice cream before bed.

Mrs. B had begun walking around the house in more revealing clothing, nothing had happened since our soiree in the pond so I figured it was more a comfort thing, but sexual tension was obvious. At least to me. The following week we spent getting the 6600's ready for wheat. I installed the grain heads and made sure everything was greased and ready to go. My dream was coming true, no, not a pussy wrapped around my dick. Running the John Deere 6600. Hopefully the other would come true once I made my way around the university scene. After all, I'd heard nothing but stories of illicit sex on campus for months before leaving home. Surely it was going to happen soon.

I was helping Mrs. B sort laundry on Saturday morning when she picked up my sheets and groaned. I wasn't sure what that was all about, but I was soon made aware.

"At least you try to keep it off the sheets. That's something I suppose."

The look on my face had to be horrifying as she continued.

"Don't you think I know what the stains are? I had four older brothers, at the age of nine I was expected to help my mother with laundry. I was probably ten when I began noticing all of the stained spots on my brothers' sheets. When I asked my mom she scoffed.

"It's wasted seed honey. They can't control there urges and aren't smart enough to use a washcloth or towel. Nah, they just let fly all over the sheets."

I was confused, "Mom, what is wasted seed?"

She looked at me intently and then sighed, "We'll talk after we get done. I wanted to wait with this until you were a little older, but I guess we need to have "the talk" now. You and me will go for a walk in the orchard after supper."

"I spent the afternoon wondering what we might talk about and why we were going to do it without anyone else around. I learned more in those 45 minutes than I had ever imagined. She wisely used the cattle and breeding as an example. Like the cows being in heat and my soon coming menstrual cycles. Then the breeding of them by the bull. I had seen a bull pull out of a cow or heifer with clear sticky looking stuff dripping off the pointy tip. When mom explained the same thing happened with humans, I instantly knew what she meant by wasted seed."