Leaving Work Early

Story Info
Leaving work early with lust on the brain.
4k words
4.42
4.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this a few weeks ago on a dare. This is my first attempt at writing anything that tells a story. I was told I can have a way with words, mainly verbally. I do better when I can feed off energies and add to things.

She told me to stick to subjects I know and/or add a spin to moments I experienced. To change them how I would have liked them to be.

I welcome some criticism but be kind. I am more of a pencil artist and not a wordsmith. I hope you enjoy it.

=======================================================================

At least the shop wasn't hot today. The heatwave had lasted longer than it was supposed to this week but broke overnight. I was still pretty sweaty from running a few separate CNC machines. I've been a machinist for 20 years and worked for this smaller shop for 10 of those years. I am a blue-collar man, and I own that title with pride. If you see me in public during the week, you know that I work with my hands in a dirty job.

I'm a tall man standing 6"1' with an average build. I typically will have grit on my hands and arms a lot of the time. I will also stink like a machine shop, but I am so used to the smell of burnt metal and cutting oils that I hardly notice anymore. I have light brown hair that I wear short with blue eyes that get me attention. I generally wear dirty jeans and a work shirt with a random name above the right chest pocket. Some days I am Steve, others I am David; I even have Juan, which really throws people off. The joke around the shop is to talk to others and use whatever name is on their shirt.

Alicia is a small firey Irish woman by heritage, standing at 5'3" with an average build. She has creamy paler skin that will get these light freckles during the summer. She absolutely hates those freckles, but I secretly love them. At 35 years old, she does not look like she ever had kids because she had her boys very young. She looks mature, yes, but not showing too many signs of aging anymore.

I have been thinking about Alicia a lot this week. Being at work for 12 hours a day, letting my mind wander to think of her makes the day go faster. But today, it seems to be making the day go longer.

I met her at a St Patricks day party a few years back. The attraction was there right away, but we were both fumbling through the dating world like inexperienced teenagers. Neither of us had to play the flirting game for most of our adult life, so our experience was a bit..... ahhhh... lacking.

She gets home from work at 1:30 as she now took part-time hours after I moved in but still does a lot of work at home. I began to wonder what she has been up to since she got home. I felt myself starting to smile as my male mind began to construct scenarios. And this is the part of me that woman woke up. This is why I can't wait to get home to her. She'll more than likely be on her computer doing work from home or research. But what if.....

I suddenly began to think back to last winter. We both had 10 days off leading up to New Year. When I pulled into the driveway that day, I was just excited to know I did not have to work for almost 2 weeks. I was happy and felt great. Tired from work, but comfortable.

When I walked in the back door, I kicked off my boots and turned to the stairs, but when I looked up, there she was, beaming and half-naked. Alicia stood in the doorway at the top of the stairs in nothing but a transparent lacy black bra and matching panties. She was doing that stance she often does that drives me wild. Feet crossed over with one almost slightly curled around the top stair. Her hips are sloping at an angle where one side is higher than the other, showing her hourglass figure more to that side. Arms both loosely held each side of the door frame. Dark auburn brown hair falling over her shoulders parted just in the middle, perfectly framing her heart-shaped face. One eyebrow slightly raised and a look in her eye of playful confidence. Those Hazel eyes of hers that in the right lighting show green. When I looked up and saw her, my cock twitched, and I grunted in a low tone. Yes, I actually grunted like a caveman, and her eyes lit up like the Christmas season it was. Her smile began to stretch out slowly. She knew what was coming for her. Okay, Will, calm down... you're going to start pitching a tent in your pants at work.

From that point in the day, I found that I had worked myself up too much already. I wasn't pitching a tent in my pants yet, but I definitely felt my cock beginning to swell and become alert. My skin was beginning to itch, and it wasn't the grit from work. This was coming from underneath. Like mini static shocks were zapping out of my body. I could no longer stand still at that point. I quickly glanced up at the clock. FUCK!!!! 2:17 pm. I'm not going to make it.

It was at that moment that I did something very impulsive and out of character for me. Without cleaning up the area much, I shut down all of the machines as quickly as possible. I was leaving... right now. I didn't fill out any of my paperwork, I didn't put my tooling away, and I didn't even punch out. I just walked through the shop to the exit. I got into my car and headed out of the parking lot on my way home. Okay, Will, this is a 10-15 minute drive typically. I'm doing this is 7.

Without speeding too much but ignoring the speed limit signs, I flowed just a little faster than all the other traffic. I was determined. I felt like a Viking Warrior about to land on the beach to pillage an unsuspecting town. The drive home was an intensity that I cannot explain. The closer I got to home, passing each familiar marker, my heart began to pound, and the electricity I could feel coming from me was a rush. I felt a carnal lust for this woman that I wanted to take as soon as I walked in and saw her. But I also felt a passion for the same woman I wanted to take. It had to be her. She was the only woman on the planet as far as I was concerned at that moment. No other woman could slake this feeling. When I turned the corner onto our street, I felt as if I was going to burst.

As I entered the back door, I quickly looked around and noticed that both of the boy's shoes were gone. They aren't home, perfect. I walked right up the stairs without taking my boots off. Alicia will be pissed that I am wearing my work boots in the house, but that is something else that I will just have to deal with later.

I heard music coming from in the kitchen, and as I got closer to the door, I heard her singing to the crappy 80's music. She loved all those 70s and 80's pop hits. I paused outside the kitchen door for a moment. Though I was very much filled with the same desire that caused me to be there at the moment, I wanted to listen to her terrible singing and plant this memory into my brain. She really can't sing at all, but I love this woman and everything about her, including her crappy singing voice.

After a moment, I slowly opened the door and peeked in. There she was, the woman I needed to make mine right now at this moment. She was standing at the sink, washing up some dishes that looked like all the stuff for dinner tonight. If all goes well, she won't be willing to cook at all tonight. I will order food for us later.

This time of day, the sunlight was shining through the window. Her pale skin almost appeared to glow. The hair bun on the top of her head was tied up quickly and loose but seemed to burn a deep auburn color. She was wearing a very tight blue t-shirt and a pair of oversized grey sweatpants that were mine, and they were huge on her. Without moving her feet, only shuffling her knees back and forth, it caused her hips to sway in those sweatpants. I could just make out the round bottom and the heavenly valley of her ass as she swung those hips. I ground my teeth slightly. I have looked at her plenty of times before. I always remark on her beauty and always tell her she is the sexiest woman in the world. But at this moment in time, even wearing those mismatched clothes and looking the way she did, she had never been sexier to me. I swung the door open farther and stepped into the kitchen. She must have heard a boot hit the tile.

"What the....?!" She yelped and quickly swung her head to the side to look over her shoulder. Her body tensed up, then quickly relaxed as she saw it was me. "You scared the crap out of me, babe."

Looking back over her shoulder with a slight smile on her face. Her eyes then glanced downwards. She pivoted and turned all the way around, looking directly at my feet.

"Why are those boots on in my kitchen?" She asked sternly. But by the time she started to glance back up and me, I had already taken one step towards her. Her face showed a look of confusion. I took the last step and reached for her. In one smooth motion, I stepped into her, grabbed her softly by the sides of her face to tilt her head back a bit, then kissed her. I came in a bit aggressively, but she kissed me right back, matching my rhythm.

I pulled away and continued to look down at her. That look of confusion was now a look of pleasant surprise. She was shocked I was home at that time. I have always come into the room to greet her with a kiss, but not like this.

"Why, Hello!!" She said, smiling. Reaching her damp hands up to grab the sides of my body gently.

"Will?" She said softly. Again I said nothing. I began to rub one of my thumbs to pet her cheek. Her eyes closed, and she turned her face into the motion of my thumb, enjoying the soft touch. Then she continued with. "Will, you really need to take those boots off."

Right as she said this, I again lightly pushed her face up to look me straight in the eye. I remembered our very first kiss when we exchanged two phrases that now have a meaning for us.

"Don't tell me what to do," I whispered to her in a softly but commanding tone. But before I was even finished speaking the phrase, her eyes began to flare. I could see her pupils open wider.

It was her answer I was waiting for. The response she has always given to that demand. I watched that subtle smile stretch slowly onto one corner of her mouth.

"You don't scare me." She whispered back, also in a commanding tone.

That is what I was waiting for. That reply was her way of daring me. Those 4 words in moments like this make my inner caveman come alive, and she knows it.

She pulled her face away slightly, looking at me in playful defiance. She was backing away, daring me to come for her. And go to her is just what I did. Quickly shifting my hand from her cheek to reaching my fingers around the back of her head. I lunge in for the next kiss while holding her from backing away any further. Heavy, deep, and aggressive. But again, we were in perfect sync. Right at this moment, nothing else in the world mattered to me more than this woman.

I stepped in a bit closer, causing her head to lean back more. I moved both my hands to her face and softly tilted her head back to my comfort level. Never stopping this long and hard kiss, she let out a soft moan. It wasn't just a moan of pleasure but also a moan of bliss. I feel her fingers slighting digging into my sides as she is now gripping 2 handfuls of my dirty work shirt. She is pulling me in even closer to her body. I feel as if I am vibrating. Her hips are gyrating in a slight motion and pushing parts of her body onto my now throbbing cock.

I reach down and hoist her up. Sitting her on the 2-3 inches of the counter. Still looking at me with that pure desire. Still breathing heavily, she wraps both legs around my upper thighs then reaches up to grab as much of my hair on the back of my head as she can. She scoots herself closer to me, pressing her warm pussy against my pulsing rod. Even though the fabric of my work pants and the sweatpants she is wearing, I could feel her warmth. She dives in for another deep and demanding kiss. This one is getting sloppy, but neither of us cares.

"When will the boys be back?" I ask.

I feel her grip on my hair tighten as she pulls my head back. With a raspy whisper grunting at me, all she said was...

"Shut the fuck up and finish what you started."

My body lit up right at that moment. I backed away from the counter and turned for the other side of the kitchen. Alicia, still stuck to my body, hips still gyrating up and down. Her arms now wholly wrapped around my neck, holding on tight, I just lean forward, resting her on the kitchen table. She backed up a bit, still looking at me with that lustful gleam. Now biting down on her bottom lip just a little. Nails were scratching up both of my forearms. I could see that most of her body was restless at this moment. I wondered, no.... I hoped that she felt the same way I did on the drive home. I grabbed both sides of those sweatpants, and because they were oversized on her, they slipped right off with ease.

As I stand straight for one moment to toss them over my shoulder, she sits up towards me, never losing that gaze into my eyes. Clawing at my pants button and zipper. I help her for just a moment. Then as soon as my pants are far enough down, she lays back slightly while yanking the ends of my undone pants. Pulling my now exposed cock towards her. Never once breaking her gaze into my eyes. I lean over to embrace her with my arms. As if knowing right what I was thinking, she wraps her arms around my neck again. Legs fly over, again gripping the back of my upper thighs. Now moaning with a desire for me to enter inside of her.

Without needing aim, just backing my cock in and away two times before the tip can find that entrance to her soaked cave. Legs tightening again. She leans her head back a tad. Starting a low moan, increases in pitch higher and higher as I slide into her. Once I have buried myself down to the base of my shaft, she dives upwards to me and starts chewing on my bottom lip. Her pulsing gash wrapped entirely around me. Hips are slowly moving up and down but never allowing even a millimeter to slide out.

Looking right into her eyes, I slide out of her slowly. When I am far enough out, I thrust back in as hard as possible, causing her body to jolt upwards. With her mouth still open, her face shifts in that look, but not a single peep comes out of her. Still locking gaze with me, her eyes go from hungry and lustful to a glimpse of begging. She is pleading with me for more of my rock-hard dick. I slowly pull back again, then forcefully shove myself into her guts. I can already feel the area is soaking wet. One more time, and ram myself in as hard and deep as I possibly can. She lets out of loud grunting moan and begins to tense up all around me. This motion continues for a short bit, with both of us in perfect harmony with each other. I can feel the spasms start from her orgasms a short time in.

As I now start to back away, she follows the motion and backs her hips up slightly. I feel this and shorten my stroke outwards so that I won't slip out of her. As I thrust inwards, she is now pushing her hips into me equally as forceful. We continue to quicken this pace just a tad. Alicia is still gripping me with all of her limbs. Still looking at me with the look of a thirsty woman begging for another sip of water. Mouth still wide open and again not making a sound. As I pull my thrust out a tad, I can feel my cock really pulsing now, and I am getting that ever-familiar tingle all over my body. My knees are starting to quiver. She, too, backs her hips up, preparing to have her pussy entered for one last deep jab.

It's almost like it was supposed to happen this way. The very moment I am about to slam myself into that final thrust and spray my seed deep inside of her, I feel her limbs again tense up. Time stops for just one split second. As I ram inside profoundly, I can already feel my load gushing harder than I thought it could. She shoves herself down to the base of my shaft to take it all in with a very audible moaning breath. Both our eyes shut hard. I am grinding my teeth and grunting hard. I feel one of her legs start to convulse wildly. Still buried as deep as I can get, arms under her thighs, legs that are now wrapped around to me so tight it's practically squeezing my elbows to my sides. The electricity coursing through me at that moment could power a small village. Then, time seemed to stop completely.

We both linger at this moment. Not a sound was coming from either of us. Both are bodies locked into that last position but still quivering all over as soon as that moment starts to fade for both of us. She lets loose with one hand to reach up and again grip as much hair as she can get. Pulling me towards her for another deep and aggressive kiss. My still throbbing dick inside of her. Neither of us letting any of the tension go, but still shaking all over. She is kissing me deep and with slight moans escaping her every so often.

Eventually, our bodies begin to relax. Alicia again is panting and looking directly into my eyes. The look on her face now is that of pure delight and satisfaction. I feel my cock beginning to drain and soften. Once we are all untangled, we break away and release each other.

I turn to flop onto one of the kitchen chairs. Alicia gets up and takes two steps forward, then leans so hard it almost looked like she was about to fall. She grabs the edge of the counter, now bent over enough to hold herself up while facing that perfect ass at me. I would very much like to stand up, take a few shuffling steps forward with a fist wrapped about that rod. All I would have to do is stuff it back into her now swollen pussy and ravage her again. Ah, it's a beautiful thought but just not in the cards right now.

I start to laugh as I am still panting because I just came harder than I think I ever have into this woman.... again. And yet, I still want more. She hears me laughing between breaths and starts to laugh herself. Still looking at that perfectly smooth ass of this beautiful woman I just had my way with, I start to see a bit of my load dripping out of her. Again, causing me to laugh. But this time, she knows why I am laughing.

"Yep," She says, still panting a tad. "You're draining right out of me, and I don't even care."

She then does stand and turn—walks over to where I am sitting on the chair. I am sitting in a dirty work shirt, pants that had worked their way as far as my lower calves, and still in my work boots. Alicia looks down at me and smiles, and then she plops her half-naked body onto my lap. She gently wraps her arms around me and lays her head on my shoulder tucked under my chin. I start to feel the now cooling bits of my own, and her juices squish to one of my legs. I let out a sigh and smile, reaching up to embrace her head and hold her. We sat there for a moment, just holding each other.

To break the silence, Alicia did something that I did not see coming. It made me howl with laughter.

"Thank you for a wonderful surprise fuck, Steve." As she lifts her head to look up at me, then continues in a dry and commanding tone, "But the rule in our house is you take your work boots off at the door."

We sat there laughing for a bit. The name on my work shirt that day WAS Steve, and I WAS still wearing my boots. At some point, she did say something about the boots, and it got us laughing again. But by the third time, the joke was over. She stood up and gave me one last look as I sat in the chair. That loose bun on the top of her head had fallen a bit, and wild strands of dark auburn hair flailed everywhere. Smiling at me, giving me a look of a woman that was truly happy with everything at that moment. She reaches a hand to my face.

"You know I love you, right?" She whispers to me. Without even saying anything, I just gave a slight nod forward and looked back up at her. She then shoots me her sly smile and belts out. "But if you ever leave me, I will hunt you down and kill you. Now go take those boots off!!"

12