Lecherous Lunch with Vanessa

Story Info
Vanessa's table top striptease with more to follow!
3.3k words
3.76
3.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't been looking forward to Christmas. It had been a hard year for me, but at least the long and painful battle of my divorce was finally over. I'd turned forty, I still had a roof over my head and a bed to sleep in, though it would be a lonely bed with only my ever faithful right hand for satisfaction. I wished the rest of me had been as faithful.

But apart from that it had been a brilliant year in business. Our little syndicate had made a six-figure profit even after tax, all legal. It was split between just four of us: my three business partners Clive, Steve, Ian and me. To celebrate, as Christmas approached my senior partner Clive arranged a private Christmas lunch for the four of us in one of the plushest hotels in London.

My three partners were also the most lecherous guys I'd ever met. Clive seemed to know every striptease bar and swingers club in London. I'd heard he'd met his wife as a striptease dancer there. Old Steve had just turned sixty but still had a lustful eye and an adventurous hand for the girls in our office. Ian was late thirties and heavily into porn of every kind. His nude pictures of his young wife were some of the kinkiest I've ever seen.

So there the four of us were, sitting around an oak-topped dining table in a private dining room, enjoying an excellent lunch. Canapés and champagne to start, followed by boeuf consomme, roast turkey with all the trimmings, then a brandy-saturated Christmas pudding. All was washed down with copious wine while the four of us discussed the assets of the young waitresses in their tight black dresses high up their thighs.

Mince pies, liqueurs and Steve's cigar followed. Then after the last of the waitresses had cleared the table and left us to ourselves Clive made his announcement.

"Now gentlemen, it's time for the entertainment." Having said that Clive tapped a text message into his phone and we settled back in our seats. Five minutes later the door opened and in she came.

She was probably later thirties, a mature beauty with brown eyes, sensuous lips and perfectly styled dark hair to just below her earrings. She had a man's dream figure with perfectly proportioned curves and big but firm breasts. She was in a white blouse clinging closely to the bulge of her breasts and showing the shadow of a dark bra. Her charcoal grey business skirt ended just on her knees, showed off the curves of her bottom and hinted at the outline of her underwear beneath. Her long shapely legs were in sheer tan nylon with shiny black high heel shoes. Understated pearls at her ears, throat and wrists spoke of taste and style.

She swung her hips sensuously as she strode confidently into the room and looked around at us almost haughtily. She looked the perfect business executive, the complete antithesis of a stripper from Clive's clubs or a back street whore.

"May I introduce Vanessa," Clive announced.

"Hi boys. Ready for the show?" Vanessa replied, smiling mischievously. Her voice was soft, confident and sophisticated.

She put her phone down, touched it and the music started, a sensual rhythmic throb. Swaying to its rhythm she circled the table, her skirt tightening over her curves and underwear as she swung her hips to its beat. Four pairs of male eyes followed her every movement. As she swung close to me I felt an electric-like shock as her eyes explored my body.

Her circuit finished, she stepped a high heeled foot up onto Clive's chair and pulled up her skirt to show us stocking tops, bare thigh above crossed by suspender straps, and tiny black lace-edged satin panties with a thin gusset thong between her legs.

"Like my outfit boys?" She called out with a grin. "I thought I'd dress for the occasion."

Spectacularly displaying the full length of her legs from high heels to panties she climbed up onto the table top and began her striptease. Her skirt came off first. Her hands moved sensuously as she unclasped and unzipped it, slipped it off and flung it aside. She knelt wide legged on the table top showing off her panties. The tiny triangle of black lace edged satin at the front barely covered her pussy and a thin black gusset nestled deep between her bum cheeks gleaming smoothly under the lights.

She arched her back to thrust her breasts up and out before she slowly unfastened her blouse button by button and let it drop behind her. Her bra was front fastening black satin matching her panties. The lace edged cups were barely big enough to sling her breasts as she swung them to the beat of the music.

"Which of you naughty boys wants to play with my tits?" She asked, looking round at us.

Clive caught her eye. She crawled on all fours across the table top to him and thrust her bra-slung breasts at him for his hands to unclip her bra clasp. Released from restraint her breasts swung pendulously and were instantly in Clive's hungry hands. She let him play with them for a moment, caressing them and flicking her nipples with his thumbs, then she darted back across the table. Writhing sensuously on the table top she thrust and swung her naked breasts. Then she fixed her eyes on me.

"You like my legs, don't you?" She asked, rhetorically of course.

No man could keep his eyes, or hands, off long shapely stocking-clad legs like hers. She stretched out a leg toward me. She didn't need to say anything: her eyes said it all. My hands started at her ankle. It had been a long time since I'd touched a woman's leg and my penis rose a couple of notches at the touch.

She purred as my hungry hands slid their way along the sheer nylon taut over her soft curves, over her knee and thigh. I lingered at her stocking top, exploring that most erotic boundary of all between sheer nylon and bare thigh, then explored her naked thigh above.

As she posed wide legged, I couldn't resist. I ran my fingertips over the bulge of her mound through the thin satin of her panties and along the dimpled line of her vagina slit. I pulled her panty gusset aside. Her vagina was ringed by dark cunt fur and spreading her legs had pulled her vagina gaping wide so her inner labia peeped out. A shock ran through me as I touched the first female pubic hair I'd seen for months.

"Naughty boy!" Vanessa said with a grin and playfully slapping my wrist. "Wait your turn!"

I unclipped her suspender clasps, then my fingers savoured every soft, warm, so smooth millimetre of her naked leg as I slipped her stocking off. She was away from me the instant her leg was bare, and inviting Ian to remove her suspender girdle. With that off, she sat on the edge of the table for Clive to peel off her other stocking and for his hands to enjoy her leg as lovingly as mine. Now she was just in her panties.

Old Steve had waited patiently. Now it was his turn. Vanessa slid off the table next to him and stood bending over the table with her bottom toward him.

"I'm told you like to touch girls' bottoms," she said, looking at him over her shoulder and wiggling her bottom at him.

Steve's hands were instantly on her thighs and her bottom. His fingers followed the thin thong gusset nestling in her bum crack. She spread her legs in response and his hand slid under her between her legs. His fingers hooked over the sides of her panties, she quickly closed her legs together for him and in a flash her panties were down round her ankles. She kicked them aside, turned and spread her legs to treat Steve to a full frontal view of her neatly furred pussy. She let him fondle her cunt for a moment then she was back on the table top, now fully nude.

Moving sensuously to the throbbing beat she arched her naked body into penis-straining leg spreading, tit thrusting and bottom wiggling poses. We didn't just enjoy her with our eyes. She swung close to us inviting us to fondle her. We played with her swinging breasts. Our hands enjoyed her long smooth legs and the curves of her bottom, and our fingers ruffled the cunt hair between her spread legs with. I even managed to kiss her pussy.

As a spectacular finale she lay back on the table top and spread and folded her legs up so her knees were near her shoulders. She played with her nipples before her hand slid smoothly down her front to her pussy. Then her breasts wobbled with the rhythm of her hand between her legs stroking her pussy like she was masturbating. My straining penis felt tight enough to snap with my craving for her.

The music ended and Vanessa's erotic table-top writhing stopped. She knelt at the centre of the table and looked around at us.

"My turn now boys! Show your appreciation in the customary manner! Get your cocks out and let me see some good hard wanking." We all stood.

Clive was first with his trousers and briefs down and his naked erect penis bending up stiffly from his thick bush of pubic hair. Ian's erection was almost vertical, with his cock and balls gleaming hairless and smooth the way he'd told us his wife liked. Steve dropped his trousers and briefs to reveal a big heavy penis sticking out from hairy balls just above horizontally as it swung in front of him.

I'd dressed for the occasion too. My male thong was just black fishnet at the sides and a patch of black silk at the front bulging over my cock and balls and just big enough to cover my erection.

"Ooooh! Sexy knickers!" Vanessa laughed as she saw my underwear.

She leaned across the table and reached down to caress my balls and stroke my penis through the thin smooth silk. Then she pulled my thong down and my erect cock bounced out. I had nothing to be ashamed of. My eight inches of hard muscle were as hard up as his. Then I fought to hold back my cum as Vanessa's fingers explored my straining stiff penis from my thick bush of cock fur to its head.

"Mmmmmm! Lovely big cock!" Vanessa purred. "Off you go boys!" she laughed as she darted back.

We all started to masturbate. Since my wife had gone I'd been masturbating solo for months, playing with the panties she'd left and ogling the few nude pictures I had of her. But now as I tugged and stroked my straining hard penis I had a real live naked woman in front of me. My lustful eyes enjoyed her and my spare hand reached out to explore her breasts, her legs, her bottom and to ruffle the soft moist hair between her spread thighs.

Clive, Ian and I wanked our hard up erections but old Steve was having difficulty. His aged cock was only just above horizontal and hardly stiff enough to tug. Vanessa clearly had a soft spot in her heart for him. She'd favoured him by letting him take her panties off. Now she slid off the table and stood next to him, squeezing her breasts against his arm and brushing her hairy pussy against his bare thigh. As Steve's one hand pumped his feeble erection his spare hand went down to fondle Vanessa's bottom and pussy.

"Let me, darling," Vanessa said.

As she spoke, her hand went to Steve's penis and balls and caressed them. No longer needing to masturbate his cock himself his hand went to Vanessa's breasts. I held my own wanking hand back as I watched Vanessa's deft hand on Steve's balls, penis and buttocks work his erection up almost as upright as mine. The veins were standing out on his penis shaft and its big round purple-grey head was almost glowing by the time Vanessa's hand wrapped round his shaft and she began to wank him. He grunted and thrust his hips with sexual pleasure as she tugged and stroked his cock full length from his thick cock bush to her hand sliding right up over his cock head.

Vanessa showed Steve she knew how to make a man wait. Clive was first to cum, easing himself to his climax with just his thumb and forefinger and thrusting his hips as his semen spurted in an arch across the table. Ian followed, pumping his cock furiously with his full fist and giving a loud grunt of orgasm pleasure as his cream splashed onto the table top. I edged, holding back on the exquisite brink of orgasm with my eyes on the erotic sight of Vanessa's rhythmically pumping hand on Steve's penis. My penis strained, then finally I just couldn't hold back and like the others I jerked my load across the table top.

After what seemed ages of Vanessa's hand pleasuring his cock, Steve's face twisted in his orgasm pleasure. He rammed his hips so hard forward his naked thighs were against the table. His fingers dug into Vanessa's bottom as he pulled her against him. Vanessa's hand slowed, just stroking him across the base ridge of his big round cock head. Finally Steve grunted loudly as dollop after dollop of his semen spurted from his penis over the table.

When she'd wanked the last drop of semen and last pulse of orgasm pleasure out of Steve she released his cock. Steve staggered back with his still partly erect cock swinging and dripping semen. From his long deep sigh of satisfaction and the look on his face it looked like he'd just enjoyed the best orgasm he'd had for years.

We all put ourselves away, but Vanessa stayed nude except for her high heels. After she'd had a drink and a mince pie with us she dressed. She knew how to dress too. Watching her put her stockings, underwear and clothes back on was almost as erotic as watching her strip. Then with a last wiggle of her skirt clad bottom and with four pairs of male eyes locked on the seams of her nylons and the outline of her underwear, she left us. We emptied the last of the bottles then went our separate ways.

But as Clive left, as agreed he handed me a hotel room key.

"A token of appreciation for all your hard work" he said with a grin. "Room 148. Don't keep her waiting."

I had no intention of keeping her waiting. The door of room 148 opened to the key. There was Vanessa, sprawled nude on the big double bed. She was sipping champagne, of which there was a big bottle in an ice bucket next to the bed..

"Where's Clive?" I asked her.

She laughed. "My husband's probably off with one of those waitresses. I let him have his fun and he lets me have mine." Putting down her champagne glass she turned to face me. "Go on. My turn now. You strip for me."

I certainly didn't strip as erotically as she'd done for us. Even so, a couple of minutes later I was standing there next to the bed naked and wide legged thrusting my erect penis toward her every bit as hard up as when I'd masturbated. My straining cock was hungry after months of enforced celibacy and this time I knew I was getting more than just a grope and a wank.

Vanessa got on all fours and crawled across the bed toward me. Her big breasts swung pendulously above the bed. A big wall mirror behind her treated me to a penis-straining view of her bottom and her hairy pussy peeping between the tops of her thighs. Looking up at me, she began to lick my lust and erection swollen and pleasure sensitised cock head. I involuntarily rammed my cock head between her lips. She massaged my knob with her lips and rolled her tongue over it. I could have taken any amount of that. I fought not to cum. I was saving my orgasm for another part of her body. She moved backward, sliding her lips off my nearly exploding penis.

"I love stripping for men," she said. "I met Clive when I was a stripper." She fingered her pussy. "I pleasured myself while I waited for you. Fuck me while I'm still throbbing. Give me what I've been missing."

I'd been missing it too. I joined Vanessa on the bed and we were instantly wrapped round each other frantically exploring each other's naked body with our hands, lips and tongues. She was every bit as hungry as I was. In our passionate romp I buried my face between her spread legs and she squeezed my head between her thighs as I pressed my lips against her hairy mound and licked her vagina lips. She got me on my back and mounted me astride my face with her bottom above me to play with, her cunt hair brushing my lips, her nipples brushing my belly and her tongue and fingers pleasuring my cock, balls and arse. I fingered, licked and kissed her pussy and nipples till she was whimpering and squirming wild with arousal, and lots more.

We were both frantic by the time she rolled onto her back, spread her legs wide and reached up to me.

"Want!" She cried out, quivering with excitement.

Then I was on top of her. After long months of solo wanking I had a woman's naked body under me, her belly against mine, her arms and legs wrapped over my back and my bum, her breasts against my chest. I savoured the moment my hungry cock head poked her love lips, then as it slid into her full length till my pubic hair entwined with hers. Her vagina was as tight, smooth, well juiced and warm as my wife's had ever been in the good times. My fingers, lips and tongue had taken her to the brink of orgasm. I set about finishing the job with my thrusting penis, and I showed her I knew how to hold back till she came.

I was still pumping her when she climaxed. She tensed under me. She cried out. Her hips thrust up from under me hard against mine. Her fingernails clawed my naked back, her heels pounded my bum cheeks as if she was frantically trying to pull me deeper into her. I felt her vagina pulse around my straining cock as she shuddered and grunted in her orgasm. Every woman is different in her orgasm. Vanessa's frenzy was so different, so more erotically exciting than my wife's almost motionless and emotionless climaxes. Then it was my turn.

I kept thrusting as she relaxed under me but still kept her arms and legs wrapped over me. I held back, prolonging the exquisite sexual pleasure. Finally my hungry penis exploded in long awaited sexual pleasure and I spurted my semen deep into her. "Vanessa!" I grunted as pushed her up the bed in my orgasm thrust and filled her. I stayed on top of her for a long time, both of us panting in the aftermath of orgasm and holding each other tight. I rolled off her onto my back. My still half erect penis flopped onto my belly, oozing semen which trickled down my side.

We lay naked together on the bed sipping champagne.

"Mmmmm ... you were so good," she purred, snuggling next to me and playing with my newly stiffened penis. "Don't go. Stay with me and fuck me all night. We've got the room till tomorrow."

"I haven't got a change of underwear" I replied, in jest of course.

"I've got some spare panties," Vanessa laughed. "You can borrow mine."

Vanessa and I were still laughing about that at breakfast the next morning.