Lecture from Her Daddy

Story Info
Facing my girlfriend's parents.
3.3k words
4.33
12.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LECTURE FROM HER DADDY

"I'll rip your dick off and stuff it down your fucking throat if you knock-up my daughter." It was Mr. Summers, the father of my girlfriend Haley. He was very angry.

Haley and I, both 18, having recently graduated from high school were sitting in her parents' kitchen listening to the diatribe from Haley's father.

Haley spoke up, "Daddy, we're not doing anything like that. Please don't say things like that."

Mr. S continued, he was drunk and pissed-off. He ranted at me, "Don't you tell me you're not fucking my daughter."

I hadn't told him I wasn't fucking his daughter, his daughter had. She continued to defend herself. "Daddy, please! Josh and I have not been having sex."

Mr. S said, "Bullshit. Don't lie to me little girl."

"I'm not lying." She said. Haley was crying.

Mrs. Summers entered the fray, "Boyd (Mr. S), don't speak like that to your daughter."

He said, "She's just a slut like you and your sister."

Mrs. Summers calmed him down and made him sit. "Let your daughter explain herself." (Oh boy, this would have to be a good explanation.)

Mr. Summers sneered, "Okay, explain how you and this asshole (that was me) come home naked. What were you doing, reading poetry to each other?" He was drunk and angry.

I could see his point, though. Haley and I had showed up at the front door to her house buck naked. It was a Saturday night and I had picked her up for a date at 6:30. We left, fully clothed, only to return at 1:30, without our clothes. Seeing their thin, beautiful daughter naked with some kid (like me) had to be an incredible shock to her parents.

Haley had knocked on the door and we both retreated to hide behind some shrubs. My plan was to get the hell out of there once Haley had contacted her mother and gotten inside the house.

Her mom opened the door, to find no one on the porch.

"Pssst, Mom. Can you get me a coat. I'm cold."

Her mother said, "Well come inside. Why are you hiding?"

Haley said, "I lost my clothes. Someone stole them."

"Where's Josh?"

"He's out here too."

I had asked her to just go inside and not involve me. It would only make things worse if she were naked and with me.

"Does he have clothes on?"

Haley answered, "No. They stole his clothes too."

That's when Haley's dad came outside. "What's going on?" He asked. We could tell immediately that he'd been drinking.

Haley's mom explained that she and her boyfriend were saying their clothes had been stolen.

"What the fuck!" He said.

Haley said to me, "Let's just go to your house."

I imagine my mom would be more receptive to me bringing home a naked girl. She probably expected shit like that from me.

Haley's mom said, "No. Get in here both of you."

Haley said, "I don't want Daddy to see me naked."

Mr. S said, "Why not. Probably half the city has seen you naked."

But he didn't want to see his daughter naked, so he turned and went in the house while Mrs. S got a couple of coats from the closet and handed them to us in the bushes. She gave Haley a long coat, but I had just a short coat the really didn't cover my ass and my dick was sticking out. Having a girl's mother see your cock is not going to create a favorable impression. It was enough to get us in the house. Mrs. S got a pair of her husband's work pants for me and a sweatshirt. Haley went to her room and put on some clothes. We were hoping that would be the end of it, but Mr. S called her down to the kitchen and told me to sit my ass down. That's when he threatened to cut my dick off and shove it down my throat. He was a big, rough guy, and I believed him.

Anyway, Haley and I tried to explain what had happened.

She told the story, the G-rated version.

"Josh and I went to the movies and afterward we were driving around talking." (Partially true, we'd gone to the drive-in where we had necked furiously through the entire movie. Neither of us could remember what the flick was about. I was playing with her naked tits the entire time.)

She continued, "After the movie, we drove around for a bit. We just like to drive around and talk about things." (We were looking for a place to park. It was years ago, before cell-phones and the internet.)

Haley continued, "You remember the old rock quarry out past Hooverville, where we would swim during the summers." Her mom and dad nodded. "I convinced Josh to go swimming. It was such a nice night and I remembered all the good times when you had taken us there when we were kids." She was sucking-up to them, playing the little daughter but not emphasizing that she went swimming while naked with her boyfriend.

I spoke up and said, "It was my idea to go swimming. (It wasn't, but I was trying to shield Haley's honor.)

She said, "No, it was my idea. We didn't have swim suits, so I convinced Josh we should skinny-dip. We'd never done anything like that before. (I hoped they believed it.)

This part about it being her idea was true. When my girlfriend suggested we both strip and go swimming, it didn't take me more than a second to agree.

We'd been to the drive-in movie. We'd gone there on dates half-a-dozen times. We'd graduated from just kissing to where I stripped Haley to the waist and spent a couple of hours playing with her fascinating tits. I took my shirt off too. I also had my hands in her pants, playing with her virgin pussy and rubbing her smooth, soft ass. I sucked her tits and put my fingers inside her. She pulled on my cock. She had gotten me off many times. She would use her hands to satisfy me which avoided my urge to go further. She would come too. Her crotch would get so warm that I couldn't believe it. We steamed up the car windows which obscured our view of the movie, but we didn't care. We were young and in love.

After the movie, we drove around as we said. The quarry she mentioned was a popular 'make-out' spot where teens like us would 'park'.

Haley continued telling her folks, "We were swimming when a couple of guys saw our clothes on the hood of Josh's car and took them."

It was true. We were swimming in the cool deep water and when a few guys we knew from school showed up. They knew my car.

"Hey Josh. What are you doing?" One of them said. It was a guy named Eddie.

He called a few times and I said, "I'm just taking a piss."

"Bullshit. Your clothes are on your car. Are you taking a piss or whacking off."

"Okay. I'm just swimming. I'll talk to you guys next week."

Eddie asked, "Are you alone?"

I said I was, but he said, "Well is this your bra and panties on the hood of your car."

I begged them to just be on their way, but they were enjoying their mastery of the situation.

"Who's with you?"

"None of your business. Please just leave us alone."

He said, "It must be Haley Summers in there with you. Her ID is in her jeans."

His friend john said, "She must be naked. I'd like to see that."

I said, "We are wearing swim suits (a lie)."

Carl, another of the guys said, "Why don't you two come out and say hello. You must be getting cold in that water."

It was true. The water was very cold. My dick had shriveled to the size of a peanut. We both had goosebumps and Haley's nipples were hard, like little pebbles. The banter went back and forth with them wanting us to come out and me trying to get them to go away. Haley asked them to please leave. I offered money, but they weren't interested and I didn't have much anyway. It was a stalemate, but we were in the losing position. We were shivering from the cold water.

Finally, they said, "We'll wait over here by our car while you two come out."

Haley was very cold and said, "Let them see. I really don't care. We won't see them again since school is over."

We had graduated and probably wouldn't cross paths with the three guys very often again, although two of them were juniors and would undoubtedly spread salacious stories around school next year. It pissed-me-off that they would say embarrassing things that might detract from Haley's reputation, but we had no options.

So, I went first. Haley hung back in the bushes. Thay had taken our clothes from the car hood, including my wallet and the car keys. I tried to talk them into returning my stuff but they wouldn't do it. I was embarrassed standing there naked. They'd seen me naked after gym class. Haley was the prize.

"We want to see Haley naked." Eddie said.

John said, "I want to see those titties of hers that she flaunts around school."

Haley was a very popular girl. She had a killer body and a nice set of boobs. Many young men drooled over her. She'd only started at our school for her senior year (and was 18) but had attracted many invitations for dates. She went out with a number of guys, but she wouldn't 'put out', so the more lecherous dudes left her alone. I was in American History class next to her and asked her out in a moment of rare courage. She accepted and we had been 'going steady' for the last four months of the school year. As time went on, we did more and more, but she had limits and I proceeded very cautiously, not wanting to disrespect her; but damn, she made me hot. Haley was a young woman with glands and sexual desires too. We hadn't had sex. She was telling her daddy the truth. We sure were proceeding toward it though. She wanted to wait at least until we had graduated and I had agreed.

Anyway, Haley finally had to walk out naked and the assholes shined a light on her, seeing her pretty naked body. She tried to cover-up, but with limited success. She had one hand covering her pussy and the other arm over her breasts, but everything else was exposed. I'll bet they all went home and whacked-off thinking about her. She stood there for a moment then hid behind my car. They wouldn't give us our clothes, but did return my wallet and keys and Haley's ID. Eddie put the items on a rock and then insisted that Haley walk over to get them. She was angry and embarrassed, but gave them their show. They could see her tits when she picked up the items. She dropped my wallet and needed both hands to hold everything, so the jerks had a glimpse of her pussy. They finally drove away with our clothes. I'm sure Haley's panties were their most popular trophy. They were wet with her scent, perfume and the secretions from her pussy during our hours at the drive-in.

Haley was upset. She knew an unknown number of boys would be fondling and sniffing her panties. I lamented my inability to recover them somehow. On the other hand, after a few minutes, Haley became highly aroused over being exposed to other people. She didn't say anything but she was hot when I kissed her. It was our first hint of her exhibitionist tendencies.

Those guys had seen her naked, but I was the one taking her home.

Haley had told her mom and dad a sanitized version of the events at the quarry; she said somebody stole our clothes but we hadn't seen who it was.

Her dad wasn't satisfied and was skeptical of everything she had told them beyond the fact of Haley and I showing up naked at their door.

He ranted, "Helen (his wife), your daughter is going to get knocked-up, then what?" Haley had gotten into a good college and her dad was afraid she would get pregnant and mess up her future.

Mrs. S said, "Boyd. She's not going to get pregnant. She'd told you she's not having sex with this boy. Why don't you believe her."

He said, "I know what goes on with kids these days."

She said, "They're smarter than we were."

He grumbled and Mrs. S said, "Here you are yelling at this boy about whether he's doing the same things you did when you were his age. I don't think he's pressing her to have sex like you did with me."

Some family secrets were coming out. Haley looked at her mom.

Mrs. S said, "Go ahead, Boyd, tell your daughter how you begged me to let you screw me and how you got me pregnant and I had to quit college. Your daughter is smarter than I was."

Whoa, too much information, but it explained his suspicions.

Haley, angry with her dad, pushed the issue, "Daddy, did you have sex with Momma before you guys were married?"

Mr. S being confronted by her daughter, tried to avoid answering, but she was agitated.

Mrs. S said, "They called it fucking back then, just like they do how. Tell them Boyd, how you had to marry me or my daddy would've cut your dick off and shoved it down your throat."

Boyd, Mr. S, was finally stymied. "We shouldn't be talking about this in front of Haley."

Haley said, "Jennie (her older sister) used to wonder about how Benjamin (her older brother) was born only five months after you guys got married. You told us he was premature. He sure was." Haley was laughing now. Her mom joined her.

It finally broke her daddy's angry mood and he began to laugh. 'Go ahead, Helen, tell your daughter what a slut you were.

Mrs. S laughed too and said, "Your daddy couldn't keep it in his pants once he met me. I was irresistible, wasn't I Boyd."

He just meekly said, "You were, oh boy, you were."

They realized they were saying too much. After a few minutes, Mrs. S said, "We're going to bed. You kids can watch TV downstairs, just keep quiet. See you tomorrow."

I sensed that they had urges to satisfy.

Haley's dad called me to the side and handed me something. It was a three-pack of condoms. He said, "My warning stands."

They went off. Haley and I looked at each other, relieved that it was over, at least for now. Then, we reflected. Her parents had just told they were going to leave us alone in the basement rec-room and her dad had given me a pack of rubbers. Haley laughed and invited me downstairs. We found a movie on TV; another movie that we weren't going to watch. I got comfortable and she went back up to the kitchen to make popcorn.

I was watching the movie until I heard her coming and looked her way when she reached the bottom of the stairs. She had a bowl of popcorn, but that was all. She was naked. I looked at her firm young breasts; her flat stomach with her sexy navel; the furry dark triangle of hair on her pussy; her toned thighs; her tanned legs; her glimmering long hair; her smile; and her pretty face. I was transfixed with the most wonderful thing I had ever seen. My very own girlfriend, naked and walking toward me.

She sat in my lap and put her breasts in my face. I ran my hands over her back and her tender ass-cheeks. My cock was hard, of course and she undid my pants, freeing it. I nuzzled her breasts and licked her nipples.

I said, "Are you sure we should be doing this?"

She said, "Didn't you just hear them tell us they were going to leave us alone as long as we don't make too much noise?"

I wasn't sure they meant it that way, but I nodded. She pulled her dad's sweatshirt over my head and we both lifted up enough to pull my pants down around my hips. My horny young cock popped out.

I reached into my pocket and got a condom. I started to open it.

"You don't need that."

"Why not. I don't want your daddy to cut my dick off and shove it down my throat."

She said, "I'm on the pill. Momma took me to the doctor last month. She said she couldn't tell me what to do anymore since I was an adult and that I should never be dependent on some horny boy having a rubber when he needs it or pulling out of my pussy before he comes."

"Momma told me not to tell Daddy. He doesn't know. It would upset him so much."

Haley slid her pelvis down onto me, using her hand to guide my straining cock into her smooth, warm vagina. It was the first time for both of us and it felt marvelous, like nothing I had ever experienced. My dick was squeezed in the sleeve of her channel and felt a sensation along the entire length of my dick, massaging and stimulating it. She kissed me and humped her hips, riding my cock. I didn't take me long. My cock had dreamt of being inside a pussy for its entire life and wouldn't wait any longer. I felt my semen build up and then explode into Haley's vagina. The release was amazing. We were both panting and sweating from extreme arousal. Unbelievable! We kissed and held each other.

I apologized for coming so soon. She told me not to worry because we were going to do it again.

"My daddy gave you three condoms, so he expects you to screw me three times tonight."

I was pretty sure that was not his intent, but I said. "Well, I certainly don't want to piss him off, do I?"

We made love a second time and then a third. We made good use of the couch in the recreation room while the television played a movie; we had no idea what it was. I relished Haley for the entire night. The second time we did it, she wanted to try 'doggie style' so I had the pleasure of gazing at her soft young ass while my cock sawed in and out of her pussy. The third time was in the 'missionary position' and was tender and slow. It is the most memorable night of my life, the first time I made love to my future wife.

I was there all night but left very early in the morning before her parents were up and about. I didn't want to confront her mom and dad after spending the night with their daughter. But I'm sure they heard my car start when I left. Haley couldn't honestly deny that we were having sex any longer. I told my mom that I'd stayed at another friend's house.

Haley and I dated through college and were married the year before we graduated. We must've fucked a thousand times over those four years. We are still together. Haley still laughs with her brother and sister about the secrets her mom and dad had revealed that night.

One vivid memory I have is after I impregnated Haley for the first time, after we were married, of course. Her mom and dad came to visit and we told them. I shook hands with her dad with one hand on my crotch.

He saw and said, "Don't worry. I'm not going to cut your dick off and shove it down your throat. I was just kidding when I said that."

He sure fooled me!