Lee & the Sisterhood 01

Story Info
Lee rents out, but not to a full time roommate.
5.3k words
3.25
3.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee & the Sisterhood 01

Just the same as my life, I'm a little confused about how to start my story out, which might end up being as weird as my normal life, which has nothing normal about it. I'm Lee and I think it's fair to say that I classify as a weekend warrior cross dresser with an occasional weekday of dressing as determined by certain celestial and astrophysical alignments and positioning. LOL, I started to dress based on the full moon phases starting this past Spring. Maybe that's weird and maybe it's not, but either way, it has become my normal.

To continue describing myself and my weird habits, I decided to identify with my real given name (Lee) because it sounds somewhat gender neutral. I'm not exactly an outcast and I do have a few friends who will acknowledge my existence if we happen upon each other in town or at a festival, but I think we all know that those moments are usually short. But if the moments are sweet, then you take short and sweet and move on.

Now I'm not saying that I went from zero to sixty overnight, but things changed (popularity??) this past April when I entered a strange renter's tenant situation and take note that I'm stopping short of saying that I took on a roommate. LOL, I took on four roommates, but only for one night per month and that would be the night of the full moon. And I'm not even sure how it all happened because it seemed to happen so quickly, but it didn't seem like the end of the mortal world, so for a fee, I opened up my house and property to the notorious Northside Witches so the four of them could perform their rituals and ceremonies between 8pm to whatever and everyone seemed happy and content.

Well, little did I know that the word had gotten around and that's when my popularity went from zero to sixty. I mean, the first gathering in April was awkward for the five of us as the Unspoken 4 got a feel for me dressed as my fem Lee just as I spent my time getting a feel for them. And by the way, it didn't take me as long to get comfortable with monthly situation because hey, I had four amazing females in my house, not that it mattered much, but still, right? I mean, I've never had many visitors since releasing my fem Lee to the outside world, so I took the monthly as a short, but very sweet moment.

So, once word got around, well, guess who hot girls attract, right? Yup, guys and other girls who may or may not be jealous of the secretive Unspoken 4, which was obvious as the middle of May rolled around because all of a sudden, huh, look at that, my phone does receive incoming texts and calls, right?

And as if the outside noise wasn't bad enough, the Unspoken 4 had become comfortable enough to, ah, let's say spend a little extra time at my house to claim their ceremonial space and redecorate to their tastes. LOL, they claimed my back bedroom by asking me to install a fingerprint reader door lock, they claimed my backyard Gazebo by asking me to outfit it with, well, I don't exactly know what type of furniture that was, but I guess I would say large Turkish pillows and sheer drapes to cover the openings. I don't know, all I knew at the time was that they had a way to ask for things.

Anyways, on the Saturday afternoon just prior to the Monday full moon, LOL, I had visitors, you know, because a few people wanted to catch up and all. Two guys, Gino and Sam and a sweet, but pain in the ass girl, Tina Jaye. Oh, and you know, we were all caught up pretty quickly because they arrived too late and the Unspoken 4 were finished with their redecorating efforts.

"Well, SOB Lee, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it! I mean, respect. So, just who are they, how often do they shack up here and can I be your real roommate?"

Oh, and if you wondering, yup, a walking line of four of the Unspoken 4 in their silky and shiny black hooded robes is a sight to see.

"Shut it, Gino, but in the same order that they walked right past you with upturned noses, that was Miranda the Red, Keeper of the North, Melissa, Savior of the South, Giselle, Guardian of the East and my secret favorite, Pippa, Protector of the West."

"Whoa, why is Pippa, Protector of the West your favorite? And did she ask for my phone?"

"Oh, well, Sam, one part of our rental deal is that I get them settled into the house, lock the place down, serve them a tray of special brews and then I retreat to my bedroom and stay out of their way. They make sure that happens by giving me a white pill and Pippa, Protector of the West has a very unique way of feeding me that white pill. It may not exactly be a kiss, but she, well, never mind, I am sworn to silence about most things."

LOL, and while I was kicking back in the front door watching Gino and Sam basically foam at the mouth, the very nosey, but sweet Tina Jaye muscled her way up to the front, not that she tried her best to peek around me to see what she could see inside of my house and certainly not acting like she was desperate to get an edge on the path to earn a silky and shiny black hooded robe of her own.

"OMG, you stupid boys need to get the hell out of here. Neither of you have no chance with any of the Unspoken 4 and when I get accepted into the Northside Witches, things are going to be different. Now leave because I have important information to discuss with Lee."

LOL, yes, the hung their heads a little low and turned back to walk to Gino's sports car and yes, Tina Jaye kept trying to worm her way around me.

"Anyways Lee, now that you're all popular and stuff, Joey G approached me to ask about you and I think the two of you would be a good match, so may I set up an initial meet and greet between the two of you? Say this Monday? I mean, meeting someone on the night of a full moon sounds romantic, right?"

"Tina Jaye, are you leaving out any important pieces of information?"

"Well, I may have changed the conversation a little with my 20 twisted and tricky questions, but Lee, I promise that he ended up calling you his favorite cookie all on his own. OMG, fine, I may have twisted a few things, but it's not a big secret that Joey G likes boy butt sex and you have a desirable boy butt, so let me bring him over for a meet and greet. I promise that I will mind my own business and do the dishes while you fuck him after a snack dinner. I mean, you just said that you were looking for your first kiss and all."

Oh, folks, if you're trying to relate back any of Tina Jaye's thoughts with literally anything else that happened or was said, well, good luck with that.

"And I also promise that I will have Joey G out of your house before the Unspoken 4 show up for their secret full moon ceremony, well, unless your desirable boy butt is all that and Joey G gets it up again so the two of you can go all ga, ga, ga, ugh, ugh, ugh, ooh, ooh, ooh, POP for a second time and if that happens I promise to let the Unspoken 4 inside and I was a bartender for a year out of college, so I can mix their brews and maybe chit chat with them. By the way Lee, do any of them even wear a bra under their silky and shiny black hooded robes? I mean, look at me, right? I'd be a perfect candidate for such a cult of sexy witches."

Hey, I already stated her logic of her one-way conversations, so you'll just have to deal with it like the rest of us.

"I'm sorry Tina Jaye, but this Monday cannot happen given the short notice and all. But I will give you credit for Joey G because he has been talking to me via text. And I just texted him and promised him that we could go out soon and I even offered to make a him a meal soon. So, good job, match maker, Tina Jaye."

"Well, I don't want to wait another month to worm my way into earning points towards my own small little ritual dagger, so I just texted Joey G and told him to text you and ask you if you would be willing to make him a dinner snack tonight, so has he texted you back yet, Lee?"

"Oh, he did text me back and apparently, I have a 6pm light meal date, but for Tuesday. It seems that he is out of town for the weekend with the family at the family cabin, so sorry Tina Jaye."

"UGH, stupid boys who like boy butt sex, yet leave town on me when I trying to work an angle! I mean, oh well, I tried and you should make note of that and all. So, can you at least rope back the sheer drapes that flow in the wind on the Gazebo so I peek over the fence at the goings on in there? Also, can you ask your neighbor to stop putting his security lights on me when I sneak through his backyard as I try to get a glimpse at the Gazebo furniture arrangements, which I have heard is just a bunch of over sized pillows, which might make for an interesting ceremony or ritual."

And yes folks, I had enough of her Tina Jaye logic too and sent her on her way, but I gave her credit for helping me with a light dinner date, which would be my first official date, not that I would call it a date yet. But we'll see. I mean, I still had to get rid of Tina Jaye, again!

"Oops, ah Lee, I almost forgot, when Giselle, Guardian of the East walked past me and gave me the side eye, well, she seemed to be well supported, yet her nipples seemed to be cutting through her silky and shiny black hooded robe, so if she wears a Peek A Boo bra, well, I can do that too!"

"Well Tina Jaye, I suppose that she works at the glass shop in Hillsdale for a reason. I mean, she can cut through any works of blown glass, right?"

"And speaking of that, Lee, I'll blow your fem boy dick for a week if you at least tell me that they have extra silky and shiny black hooded robes in the closet!"

"Bye, Tina Jaye. By the way, it would help if Joey G showed up clean on Tuesday."

"Has he texted you back yet? I told him to be shower fresh."

OK, that should do it for a while with the weaseling ways of Tina Jaye.

Besides, I had some shopping to do because a simple search of Joey G's social media accounts produced a comment that he made over a year ago regarding his favorite light snack meal. Just how the hell he managed to eat such a sandwich was beyond me, but as a first date, I wanted it to be one that he would remember.

And by the way, just forget about all that sex stuff that Tina Jaye so freely spoke of. I mean, that's not first date stuff, right? Besides, who in the universe of relationships has sex on a Tuesday? I mean, come on, right? But I was happy to post that I had a mysterious first dinner date planned.

Now, unfortunately, due to my sworn silence, I have to omit any of the on goings of the May Full Moon ceremony on Monday, but I think I can say that taking a Molly and being forced to hide out in my bedroom sucked. I mean, they are giggle and laugh pills, right? Although I have no complaints about the way Pippa, Protector of the West administers the little white pill, not that I would ever post that my mouth is not a finger banging virgin.

So, fast forwarding to Tuesday evening, LOL, I was so nervous about being alone with a guy for the first time ever, that I was running just a little behind, which by Murphy's Law, says Joey G was right on time and caught me with an unfinished ponytail. Not to mention that Molly has a habit of stealing a lot of energy, so the next day can be rough and slow, so selecting the perfect pair of summer short shorts to wear took a little longer than I planned for.

"Oh, hi Joey G, come in, ah listen, I'm running a little behind, so would you mind taking a seat while I finish up with smoothing out my ponytail? I mean, Tina Jaye said you would appreciate a nice ponytail and all, right?"

"Hi Lee and no, I don't mind at all, but would you mind if I grab myself a beer while you finishing up with your hair?"

"Not at all, but don't cheat by sneaking one of the small cheese cake slices from the Deli. They are for after dinner. Anyways, I won't be long with my hair and then I'll get started on our light dinner right away, so in the meantime, please feel free to entertain yourself with a beer and a something on the flat screen and I'll be just a moment or two. The TV remote is in the living room, shoot, ah, the TV remote might be in the refrigerator, so check the butter shelf while you're snatching yourself a beer."

"Do I dare to ask why the TV remote might be in the refrigerator, Lee?"

"Do I dare to ask you if you're thinking that we will have sex tonight, Joey G?"

Huh, we seemed to be locked in either a Mexican Stand Off or at least a stalemate, right? I mean, we both threw questions out there, but neither of us was providing any answers and I held my ground extremely firmly.

"OK Joey G, fine, I'll go first. Last night was the May full moon and I host the Northside Witches every month on the full moon for their ceremonies and rituals and things got pretty weird around here for a couple of hours. Now it's your turn to confess or would it best if you had a beer, found the remote on the butter shelf and watched a ball bounce around until I finish up with my ponytail, which Tina Jaye keeps sending texts about. Mm-mmm? Is it your turn to confess or is it time to kick back on the couch and shut it?"

I mean, don't get me wrong, I was hoping that he would say something back, but I guess I was the one who gave him a way out and all, right? Which he took advantage of because he headed straight for the refrigerator to grab a beer and the TV remote and settled into the couch to entertain himself.

And by the way, huh, look at that, will you? If all that was left on earth was a couch, beer, TV and a remote, LOL, men would be OK and survive just fine.

LOL, until a cross dressing Trap "to be" in short summer shorts, makeup and a ponytail just plops down right next to him on the couch for a few minutes. I mean, that drew his attention away from the other bouncing ball and directly onto my slender body as I bounced against him on the couch.

"Oops, sorry to slam against you like that Joey G. Anyways, I'm making you two French Bread Pizza snack loaves, double stacked like a Sub sandwich and filled with freshly popped popcorn in the middle, so I hope you like that."

"Oh, oh snap, so this is more than a dinner date then, right? By the way Lee, I'll never dump if you promise to feed me like this forever and that has nothing to do with the way you're smashing our thighs so tightly together that it feels like we're conjoined at the hips."

"Shut it, Joey G. I'm not doing anything but sitting here and no one knows that we are having a dinner date, so you don't have to say anything to anyone about this. Besides, you and the guys probably touch legs all the time at the ball games and all, right?"

"Oh yeah, this is exactly the same because all of the "guys" all have smoothly shaven legs. Anyways, speaking of the Northside Witches and their special funny compass tattoos that they each have on the side of the left breast area."

"Nope, that's not happening, Joey G. I'm not stupid and I know that Tina Jaye hypnotized you with her massage cleavage and all to get information from me about Miranda the Red, Keeper of the North and her renegades, so if that's all you're here for, then I'll just wrap your crazy French Bread Loaf double stacked snack pizza Sub sandwich with a fresh popcorn filling "to go" for you."

"Oh no, I'm not going anywhere. I promised Tina Jaye that I would ask about their boob tattoos and I asked. Anyways, this is the first time that I've been in your house and all, right?"

"Ah, right, so go on and be quick about it because the oven timer is down to 11 minutes and I still have to pop your popcorn filler."

"Well, Lee, I can see your living room and I can see your kitchen, but what if I was wondering what your bedroom looked like?"

Hah! He's hoping for some pillow talk slippage about Miranda the Red, Keeper of the North and the monthly goings on around, but I know that trick.

"Oh, well, I guess this is really a date after all then. Um Joey G, can we talk about popping popcorn in the bedroom after we eat or something? Or at least until my nerves settle because that's the first time in my life that such a question has been asked of me and I'm beginning to shake. So, your turn again."

I was getting nervous again, but then it occurred to me that it was barely 6pm on a Tuesday and who in their right mind would ever consider having sex in the middle of the week, right? I mean, sex is meant for after dark on Saturday evenings and all and that's why I scheduled an early evening dinner date on a Tuesday, so my nerves were just over reacting, right?

"Oh, we can wait until after we eat and all, but while I was grabbing my beer and the TV remote from the refrigerator, well, I spied a can of whip cream, so can we bring that with us into your bedroom?"

Well, SOB, right? In what universe is that question asked on a first date? And just how do I modify my post on Chang to up the game when it comes to my mysterious Tuesday evening dinner date which now included whip cream? Especially since the whip cream had no value if he was hoping for a whip cream bikini or anything. Well, I don't know, I suppose my tiny banana may have some value, to a freak!

"Sure, but I don't know too much about that whip cream stuff yet, so you have the lead with that, right Joey G?"

"Beep, beep, beep".

Whew, right? Saved by the oven timer beeps.

"Oops, the pizza bread snacks are done, so I'll pop the popcorn and put together your crazy ass Sub sandwich and bring it right to you right here on the couch (smooch) and OMFG, Joey G! Did you just lean in and kiss me square on the lips? Even if you slightly missed?"

Wow, he just leaned over and smacked me straight on the lips as I was nervously talking and thinking about where two people in bed squirt whip cream. I mean, I just changed the bed sheets and all.

"I'm hungry, Lee, for everything on your menu, so stop jibber jabbering and let's kick this dinner date into high gear."

"Ah, um, whew, um, dinner will be ready in less than 5 minutes and um, you're not going anywhere, right Joey G? I mean, holy snap, my first kiss on my first date and all, right? I mean, wow, what a first date."

"I'll be right here (trying to figure out what to do with the whip cream because that just blurted out of my mouth and I have no idea where two people in bed would squirt whip cream) watching the game, Lee."

Alright, life just got real, real, so I had no choice other to start the popcorn and come clean.

"Listen, Joey G, fine, you called me out, I just changed the bedding sheets and all and whip cream seems so sticky and stuff, so can that wait for another day? I mean, there will be other days, right?"

"(Wow, Lee just let me off the hook with the whip cream, so cool) Oh, in that case Lee, we'll just leave the whip cream can in the refrigerator next to the Green Apple Vodka bottle that ended up with that green leg garter wrapped around it somehow from last night's full moon Northside Witches ceremony. I mean, that had to be Miranda the Red, Keeper of the North, right?"

"LOL, no, that damn Giselle, Guardian of the East loves her damn vodka. The others prefer standard Long Island Ice Tea. Anyways, I'm just shaking the popcorn bag, so get ready to eat, Joey G."

"And I'm loving the way you shake that popcorn bag Lee, so is it just me or are things starting to get real in here?"

"Stop calling me out, Joey G. I mean, fine, this is my first actual date and that was my first kiss that you just started, but the truth is that I know nothing about popping popcorn in the bedroom and going pop. And I'm not saying no, but the truth is that I know nothing. Also, SOB, this crazy sandwich is huge, so pull the TV tray table close to you and get ready to chow down."

Damn, I think I had a chance to say no, but I was very nervous and I somehow ended babbling on about the stupid popcorn. But I had two things going for me, well, maybe three things. One, sex is illegal on Tuesday evenings, two, LOL, whew, I dodged a bullet with that can of whip cream thing and three, LOL, the massive size of his double stacked French Bread pizza snack Sub filled with a popcorn middle was surely going to take him out and he would be napping on the couch in no time after he finishes the monster sandwich. Right?

12