Left Alone

Story Info
Husband leaves wife alone with his four friends.
4.1k words
4.6
37.3k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LEFT ALONE

I felt Ben's hand slide down the front of my chest while he nuzzled my neck, planting soft kisses while his hand explored under my blouse. His hand went under the top of my blouse and found the material of my bra. It didn't stop or delay him much. I felt his hand move under the bra onto the top of my left breast. He was touching my soft skin with his fingers. I focused on the contrast of his black arm on my white skin. I was already aroused by earlier events. His hand felt good. He reached in farther and found my nipple. It was hard and I loved feeling him play his fingers across it. He turned my head and I kissed him. I could imagine where things are going, and I was fine with it. He unhooked my bra with his other hand and the hand on my breast roamed to my other nipple. He was unbuttoning my blouse, exposing my breasts to the other men in the room. They were waiting for a turn.

My husband Eddie had set me up. We had talked about swinging and sharing me several times and I was always reluctant to even think about it. He kept asking, and over time, I considered it. When he read dirty stories from Literotica about wives fucking other guys and swapping, it did turn-me-on. My resolve had weakened, but I still wouldn't agree. There was never a good situation where we were with a couple that we both liked and could swap with. He asked if he should just set something up and have me go along with it unless I had objections. I said "I guess so." I hadn't given it much more thought, until tonight.

Eddie's old pals from when he was in college were in town for a football game involving their school and we had them over for dinner. I had only met these guys briefly. The next day, we all went to the football game. During the trip, I enjoyed flirting with Henry's buddies. Their names were Ben, Chuck, Desmond and Rico. They were all pretty funny and I responded with some risqué comments of my own. At the start of the second half, Ben had us change seats so I was sitting between he and Chuck. Ben was a medium-build black guy with a nice smile and a good sense of humor. I liked him. Chuck was a white guy who was about the same size as my husband Ed. While sitting between these two guys, they got a little familiar. Putting their arms around my waist when we all stood for kickoffs and such. I could tell they were trying to get a peek down the front of my blouse whenever I leaned forward. I was being naughty when I would find and excuse to lean forward or lean on one of them from time-to-time. Chuck got to where when he put his arm around me, he would push his wrist up under my breasts. Ben patted me on the ass a few times. We drank quite a bit of beer during the game (except for Ed, who was driving).

We had driven to the game in a big SUV that Eddie had rented for the occasion. On the way to the game, I had sat in the front with Ed, while the others sat on the two row seats in the back. On the way back, they maneuvered me into the rear seat. I was between Rico, a Puerto Rican guy and Chuck. Ben was up front with my husband and Desmond was in the middle seat. It would've been less crowded if two guys sat in the middle with two of us in the back, but they piled their jackets and stuff on the seat beside Desmond so the three of us had to sit in the back. I'm no dummy. I knew they were looking to fool around. I had a nice buzz on and didn't care. They were passing a reefer around too, which added to my high.

Chuck made the first move on our two-hour drive, when he began to rub my leg. I was wearing jeans and my buttoned blouse, with a thin jacket. I felt good, so I let him continue. His hand was close to my knee; he wasn't going any farther, yet. When Rico started to rub my other leg, I found my legs spread slightly. I leaned back and closed my eyes, relaxing and enjoying their hands on my legs. Ed was up front driving and talking with Ben. It was dark and he had no idea what was happening in the third seat.

I should've put a stop to things when Chuck unbuttoned the top button on my blouse. He had one hand on my leg and the other was now rubbing my neck and my collar-bone. He pulled me close to him so I was leaning away from Rico, who took the opportunity to rub higher on my legs, getting near my crotch. He put his hand over my crotch for a moment before I pushed his hand away. Chuck was getting fresher with his hand, sliding down the front of my blouse. He had unbuttoned another button. I held his hand to stop him from going farther. He turned my head and kissed me. I enjoyed it and kissed him back. He put his hand on my breast over my clothes and fondled me. Rico pulled my leg up onto his lap and had full access to my legs. He made me feel good by rubbing both of my legs and putting his hand on my pussy. I was wearing a thick pair of jeans and underwear, but he was still stimulating my crotch.

A bit later, I sat back up and found myself in the embrace of Rico. I had never been with a Puerto Rican guy before, but he was no different than other guys. He wore a nice cologne and his mouth tasted good. He had an unusual way of putting his tongue inside my mouth and running it over my teeth. I was leaning into him, so Chuck could see my butt. He proceeded to put his hands between my legs and rubbed my calves. He could've taken advantage and worked on my crotch, but he didn't. He did take my shoes off and rub my feet. I was really enjoying Rico and would switch and kiss Chuck for a while. My dear husband Eddie was driving and bullshitting with his buddies and had no idea that his wife was getting molested in the back seat.

We stopped to use the restrooms when we were nearly home. I pulled Eddie aside and told him what had been going on. "While you were up there driving, your friends were kissing me and feeling-me-up in the back seat."

He just grunted and asked, "Did you let them?"

"Just a little bit."

"What's just a little bit?" He asked.

I told him, "I was kissing Rico and Chuck and they were feeling my tits and my legs."

He looked at me and I clarified, "Over my clothes."

He looked at my chest and saw that my blouse was mostly undone. My bra was visible. I buttoned up and went to the lady's room.

When I got back in the van, seating had changed again. Now, Desmond had gotten in first, with Rico on the other side and me in the middle. We didn't do anything for a while. I was reluctant to start up the necking again, but eventually, Rico pulled me against him and began to rub my chest on top of my blouse. Desmond, another black guy from Mississippi just looked at me, not touching anything. It made me self-conscious, so I sat up for the final ten minutes of the drive. Getting out of the van, Ben helped me by lifting me from the door to the ground.

We went inside and began to drink some more. Ben asked me to dance and we did a few fast numbers where we were doing some 'dirty dancing' moves. I bumped into his crotch with my butt and came behind him and pushed against his back with my chest and then my hips. We danced a slow one and Ben kissed me. He tasted like the spearmint gum he had been chewing.

Then Rico took a turn and I repeated some of the dancing moves. He came behind me and pushed his crotch into my butt while we were dancing and humped me. Then I danced with Chuck and finally Desmond. Desmond was the 'least-flirty' of the group. I tried to loosen him up by dancing sexily with him.

Eddie was watching me the whole time, saying nothing. I knew he was getting aroused watching me. I asked if he was okay and he said he was enjoying me having a good time.

"Your friends are getting familiar with me." I told him.

"I see." He said.

"Do you want then to stop?" I asked.

"Not unless you do." He replied.

"You want me to let them, don't you?" I said.

He just smiled and said to everyone, "I have to get more beer. You keep having fun."

I kissed him, pushing my body against his and putting my tongue in his mouth. "Better hurry back."

He said to everyone, "You all keep partying while I'm gone."

He had left me alone with four horny men.

I was too buzzed to think much about it. I was 'going with the flow' and was quickly engaged with Ben in another dance. We danced to a few numbers and sat down to take another toke of the doobie. That was when I felt Ben's hand snaking down into my blouse. His hand was on my nipple and he undid my blouse and my bra. We fell back onto the couch with him removing my top. He moved down and sucked on my nipples. It felt good. Someone had turned down the lights and the other men had moved to the other end of the room, giving us privacy. Ben kissed me and I could feel his hard prick pushing against my lower leg. I decided to hold him off a bit longer and pushed Ben away and stood up. But, I was topless.

Chuck came over to dance and I found myself pressing my naked breasts against him while we danced. He took his shirt off, so our skin was in contact. His hands moved to my butt and then he slid one hand inside my jeans and my underpants and held my bare ass cheek. I know Eddie likes to see me wearing blue jeans while topless. I pulled away from Chuck and danced around, shaking my tits for our guests.

Rico moved in and grabbed me from behind again. He held me tight with his hands around my chest, feeling my nipples while he pushed his prick against me from behind. He moved his hand over my stomach. It felt really good. He moved his hand lower and then slid it into the front of my jeans. I held his hand to keep him from going too far, but also to hold it there. His fingers worked into my panties and got to my public hair. He rubbed his fingers through my bush and kissed and then nibbled on my neck. I leaned back and kissed him. I lost control of his hand. It slid lower and found my slit. He had a finger between my lips. Then I pulled away and went to get a drink.

Desmond hadn't had a chance at me for a while, so I pulled him to me and kissed him. He tasted a little like tobacco juice. That sounds gross, but his mouth was fresh and his tongue worked wonders. I pulled his shirt up over his head and we danced with our naked chests rubbing together. I sensed that he needed more encouragement than the other guys. I rubbed my hip against his prick and felt it harden in his pants.

I went to the bathroom to pee. I realized that my pussy was very wet and I could feel the heat in my groin. I resisted the urge to play with myself. I put a little water on my face and prepared myself for whatever was coming next.

When I walked back into the living room, Ben came from behind. He held my breasts for a second and then pulled my arms up over my head. That allowed Chuck to come from the front and unbutton my jeans. He unzipped them and looked at me. When I didn't object, he slowly pulled my jeans down my legs. I stepped out of them and my shoes, leaving me with just my pale pink panties in a room of four horny men who were in various stages of undress.

Chuck pulled his shirt off and dropped his pants. I reached for his shorts and took hold of his prick, pulling it out of the hole in his briefs. I rubbed his prick back and forth. Ben was behind me and was rubbing his bare dick on my panty-covered ass. There was no doubt that these men were going to fuck me. I wanted it and wanted to make them take their time so I could enjoy it.

I dropped to my knees and pulled Chuck's briefs down and off his feet. Behind me, Ben was pulling down my panties, exposing my bare ass and my pussy. I felt his face pushing into me from behind and his tongue trying to reach my labia. I took Chuck's cock in my mouth and began to suck on it. He had a nice prick and I licked it like a popsicle.

They flipped me onto my back. I turned my head to the side to accept Chuck's cock and spread my legs for Ben. He saw my furry brown pussy for the first time. He dove in and flicked his tongue over my sensitive little clit. When he slipped his tongue inside my vagina, I felt my fluids pour out of my cunt onto his face.

I looked up and saw Rico and Desmond watching. "I want all of you to fuck me." I said.

Ben was the first. He moved up and I felt his cock against my pussy. He was rubbing the tip all over my lips and my clit. It felt good and then I felt the head of his dick at the entrance to my vagina. He slowly slid his cock into me, the first cock other than my husband's to be inside me. He pushed in slowly. I let go of Chuck's cock and watched Ben's black tool disappear into my cunt. When he was all the way in, he leaned in and kissed me. He began to pump in and out of me. I focused on how his cock felt inside me. It was tight like a finger in a tight glove. I laid there in the middle of our living room floor while my husband's good friend fucked me. The other three guys were watching with their cocks in their hands, waiting their turns. I had four hard cocks, wanting to get in my pussy.

Ben's cock was probing deeply. I ran my hands over his bare chest. He had shaved his chest and had a nice build. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held him in me. His cock was hard and was pulsing as he did me.

I looked into his eyes and asked him "Come inside me. Fill my cunt."

He spurted his semen. I felt the warm cum wash against the walls of my vagina. I came while he emptied himself into me. He finished and let his limp cock slide out of me. He gave me a gentle kiss and stood up.

Rather than lay there, waiting for the next lover, I walked over to Chuck, who was sitting on a chair. I climbed onto his lap, held his hard cock and put it up inside me. "Fuck me Chuckie. You've wanted my pussy all day, haven't you?"

He put his head between my breasts and said, "This is like a dream."

I was impaled on his cock. We had teased each other all day. He wanted me and I wanted him. He held me close and pushed up into me. His cock felt wonderful. We hadn't thought about using condoms. Eddie and I didn't use them so we didn't have any in the house. I liked the feel of Ben' and now Chuck's cocks inside me and felt another gush of semen going into me when Chuck came. I came with him.

I moved to the middle of the floor and got on my hands and knees. I looked at Rico and said, "Your turn."

He moved behind me and his prick slid right into my upturned pussy. He was standing up and bending his knees to get the right height to get his cock into my pussy. He pushed into me and forcefully fucked me. I spread my legs to open myself to him. He held my hips and said a few things in Spanish. I asked what he had said and he told me, "Wonderful pussy. I really like your pussy."

It didn't take him long to come. My cunt was sloppy and semen was dripping out of me. I was lewdly spread open. A man, who I barely knew was slamming his cock into my married cunt. It was what Eddie wanted. I just wished he were here to see it. He had wanted me to fuck other guys. Now that I started, I wondered if I would become a slut and keep fucking other men.

I was in a really nasty mood, so I thought, why not do everything. With my ass in the air, I looked at Desmond and told him, "Desmond, fuck me in the ass." I wanted to have all of my holes taken in my first gang-bang. Desmond put his cock in my pussy to cover it with my juices. One of the guys gave him a tube of lotion that I had left in the bathroom. He squirted it into my anus and then I felt his prick at the entrance to my asshole. Eddie had fucked me in the ass a couple of times, but I didn't let him do it very often. Now, with a cunt full of cum, I was feeling a hard prick pry me open. He pushed and I felt him expand my little back hole.

I looked up and saw my husband Eddie had walked into the room. He had been watching for a while. He knelt down in front of me. "Whatcha doing, babe?" he asked.

I looked at him and said, "Getting fucked in the ass by your friend."

We kissed and I told him, "I fucked all your buddies, too bad you missed it."

He said, "I've been watching the whole time."

He'd been outside and then snuck into the kitchen once I started to fuck his friends.

"Do you think I'm a slut?" I asked.

He said, "Yes, and I love it."

He presented his cock to me and I sucked him into my throat. Desmond was continuing to pump into my asshole. I focused on how big his cock felt back there. My asshole felt like it had been ruined. When he came, I relaxed and felt the semen drip from my asshole when his cock popped out.

I thought I was done, but my suitors didn't agree. Ben wanted my ass too. He came over and his cock slid right in. It didn't feel like it was as big as Desmond's prick; maybe my asshole was just used to being abused.

Eddie liked what he saw and got up and took a photo. "There's a big fat cock fucking my wife in the ass." With that he came. He shot his cum on my face. I pulled his cock into my mouth and tasted the final spurts of my husband's cum.

Then Ben emptied his balls into me, the second load he had put inside me.

For some reason, they liked my ass. Chuck moved in to take his turn. He slid his cock into me. I held my ass up for him, resting on my forearms while he took his turn sodomizing me. When he finished, I told Rico to take his turn. I wanted to have had four cocks in my asshole while my husband watched me getting ass-fucked. When Rico pulled out, Eddie took a photo of my gaping asshole with semen pouring out of it. I didn't know if it would ever return to the small hole I had started with. The four guys had put their cocks in and had fucked me for over an hour.

I thought four cocks in my ass was an achievement, but my husband Eddie wanted a turn too. He made it five. His friends watched and drank beer while he fucked his wife in the ass in the middle of our living room. They were cheering him on telling him to give it to me and things like that. They told him what a tight ass and pussy his wife had and how good it had felt when they fucked me.

After Eddie finished, I got up and went to our bathroom and took a shower. By the time I finished, Ed was in the bedroom and the guys had gone to bed. We talked a bit about what I had done and how much he had liked it.

"You liked watching?" I asked.

"Yes. It was really something, seeing you lose control and want to fuck so much."

"What if I fucked someone while you weren't there?"

He said, "That would be wild if you came home to me with a cunt full of cum." He said.

It gave me an idea. I kissed him and said, "I'll be back with a cunt full of cum."

I left and, wearing a thin nightgown, found Chuck in our guestroom. He wasn't asleep yet. I crawled into bed with him and after some preliminaries, he fucked me. I laid there with him between my legs, pumping his cock into me. We must've done it for half an hour. He finally came and I held him until he fell asleep.

I decided my night was not done. I was on a mission. I went downstairs to our living room where Rico was sleeping on our couch. I sucked his cock to awaken him and then mounted his prick. I rode him for quite a while. I loved the feel of his dick in me for the third time. I rocked on him and he really liked holding my tits. He finally came and I left him.

I went down to the basement where Desmond and Ben were sleeping. They were awake talking and had heard me walking around upstairs. I told them I wanted them both to fuck me at the same time. I wanted two black cocks in my white cunt at the same time. I had never done that, nor had they. We weren't sure how to do it. I sat on Desmond's cock. He hadn't been in my pussy yet. I bent forward on my hands and knees with his cock in me. Ben stood behind us and worked his cock. It would've been easy for him to slip into my ass, but I wanted two cocks in my cunt at once. When he pushed in, it was the most amazing feeling. My cunt was really spread open. Their cocks were rubbing against each other. After a few minutes, I told Ben to fuck my ass again. Now I felt a cock in both of my holes. They alternated strokes. They pushed against each other through the membrane between my asshole and my cunt. I was really being a slut, letting these guys use me like they were. I had my ass sticking up for them. They both finally came. Desmond was first and then Ben. My asshole was sore from all the abuse, but I was finally satisfied. I tried to count how many times I had been fucked and I think it was twelve times, six in each hole.

12