Left Alone Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" Caleb asked as he felt a warm breath coating his skin.

"Not holding back anymore"

Liam kissed along the boy's shoulder, suckling at the caramel skin wherever he found slack. And considering the boy was mostly muscle, those came few and far between. Digging his palms into the waistband of Caleb's boxers, he turned the boy around. There, facing each other were two masses of lust so consumed in the thought of being with each other that the heat they gave off melted any ice that accumulated over the past seven years.

Caleb caught on quick, kissing at Liam's jawline and feeling the slight stubble of hair on his lips. The soft kisses left him at ease as he rubbed his fingers along the back of his neck, edging the boy on. Soon their lips made contact in a rushed, but determined movement that left no room for hesitation. Liam parted first, letting the younger boy swipe his curious tongue along the inside of his mouth. He rested his hands at the boy's lower back, feeling the softness of his skin as he let himself be ravaged.

After a few minutes, the kissing stopped as Liam pulled away. Looking down, he saw two hard cocks straining in each of their boxers that tented so far, he wondered if the fabric would give out before they would. He hooked a finger in Caleb's waistband and pulled, dragging the boy over to his bedside while exposing more of the ridge that traced down his waist. Caleb sat, spreading his legs as Liam took his place between them, kissing along is inner thigh.

Caleb caressed the back of Liam's neck and reassured, "We stop whenever you want to."

The older boy kissed at Caleb's palm and replied simply, "Then we won't be stopping."

Playfully pushing his hand away, Liam slipped off Caleb's boxers and tossed them in a direction so far away, they wouldn't be getting dressed anytime soon. He stared, gripping the base of Caleb's dick- longer and thicker than he thought he could handle, with a bright pink tip that put the boy's pouting lips to shame. He gulped, swallowing down any last shreds of doubt that clouded his mind. It was clear- this is what he wanted more than anything; Caleb was the only person he wanted, and in that moment, he was finally going to take it and make it his.

Liam lapped up Caleb's shaft, starting at the taut skin underneath his balls and working his way up until only the slight opening, dripping in precum was left. He dipped his tongue in, tasting the boy's sweet juices which caused Caleb to jerk his body up for a few seconds. Needing more, Liam dropped his mouth down and slowly started to take the boy in, rolling his wet lips over his teeth and taking him inch after delicious inch. The older boy couldn't control his excitement; begging to have more of Caleb inside him. Eventually he reached his limit and pulled off with strands of spit falling like ribbons off his lips as he let out a few coughs.

Caleb smiled wide and snickered as Liam caught his breath. He interlocked his fingers with the boy, "Get up here with me", he said as he turned his body to the side. With his mouth still dripping, he raised an eyebrow as Caleb went on, "I wanna taste you too."

Getting onto the bed, Liam lay on his side opposite Caleb, each forming two halves of a circle. He waited, holding his breath as Caleb inched towards his cock- so slow he could feel the mattress sink centimeter by centimeter as he came closer. The younger boy examined the hard, throbbing cock in front of him- absolutely soaked in pre-cum that coated his well-pronounced head. He'd fantasized about being with Liam for the past week, but he couldn't imagine something as intimate and raw as this moment. He leaned in, kissing the tip and coating his lips- like wild honey so sickly sweet on his tongue. He placed the tip of his tongue just under Liam's slit and licked until the older boy had no choice but to give him as much pre-cum as he could.

Liam saw this as the perfect time to retake his boy, pulling his face in close and getting Caleb's cock back to his hungry mouth. As he sucked, he could feel the younger boy lose all apprehension as he mimicked his motions as the bed began to sway. It was crazy how in sync their bodies were- each folding when the other needed respite and encouraging in times of doubt. Liam let out a loud moan, pulling off Caleb's cock entirely as he felt him take his own all the way down. God he picked up quick, he thought to himself as retook the flesh into his mouth, determined to do the same.

After a few minutes of this, Liam could feel Caleb's body start to tense. The boy was wiggling his legs about and clawing at the loose sheets for some sort of stability as he continued to bob his head up and down on his cock. Liam himself was on edge once the boy was able to take it down to the base and spent the rest of the time desperately trying to buy himself a few more minutes of pleasure. Deep down, he knew that there was no coming back from this; that Caleb Torres was a decadence his body would crave and never seem to have enough of. The mere thought of this, coupled with Caleb's wet tongue that dragged along his head made him shoot. The first rope of cum came at a surprise to both of them, but rather than pull off, Caleb outstretched his tongue, wanting to taste every last ounce of what Liam had to offer. In between their glistening skin, he could see the boy lapping up his wet cock, coating his tongue.

It was with that sight that he knew he'd do whatever he could to make Caleb feel as good as he did. Liam practically shoved the boy's cock in his mouth, pushing past all instincts and any reflexes that soon started to subside. He heard a roar escape Caleb's mouth matched with the clawing at his abs as he felt the tip of that thick cock finally touch the back of his throat. With his lips now pressed against the boy's trimmed pubes, he kissed that soft skin at the base, sealing it like a letter. But this proved too much for Caleb as Liam felt the boy's cock twitch as warm cum flooded his mouth. He too choked up, not wanting all of it to trickle down his throat. He kept the boy's load on his tongue, savoring his taste.

Caleb repositioned himself so his back was resting at the headboard. And with one motion, he pulled Liam close to him, digging his knees into the soft space between his legs. He cupped the boy's beautiful face, feeling the soft hairs at his jawline that he wouldn't mind seeing fully grown. Then just like yesterday, he brought his face closer until their lips touched, parting his mouth until he felt his own cum dripping off Liam's sweet lips and falling into his mouth. They did this with their eyes burned into each other, a pair of hazels and greens that held every truth the boys had made known since reconnecting.

When all sense of lust seemed to be drained from their teenage bodies, Liam let his hands wrap around the only boy he could do this with and not feel shame. Caleb pressed his face against Liam's chest, kissing at the ridge between his pecs and looked up at the boy with whose brown hair curved in every which way and whose lips were still coated in spit and cum. He held Caleb: the one who just yesterday was so pent up with emotion that he almost felt like he was ripping at every seam. But beyond the flashes of insecurity, he found strength in the boy who'd been alone far too long in his life. He knew that because he saw it in himself.

12