Legacy

Story Info
Infertile husband agrees to let neighbor fuck his wife.
5.2k words
4.43
10k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1:

I watched her sit in the middle of the tiny room we painted for the baby. Her eyes swept over the crib with the one backwards leg we spent a giddy afternoon building together. Past the glow in the dark stars I layered over the ceiling. Past the family tree painted on the wall, locket sized portraits of her mother, grandmother and even great-grandmother that'd lovingly been passed down to her to use as the 'leaves'. All of them were lovingly cradling their pregnant stomachs.

Cherry was the love of my life. She joked a lot that I only talked to her back in college because of her 'incredible tits' and 'rocking body'. There was truth to it, obviously, a woman with a body like that and the peppy confidence to show it off wasn't a woman you ignored. But even back then, from the first time we laid back on the quad to talk until the stars turned into a blue sky I knew she had a grip on my heart. I knew I wanted to protect her. To make her happy every day of her life.

Her shoulders shook. Her breath caught into gasping wheezes. Tears fell down onto the papers in her hands now that she thought I wasn't looking. The papers that showed we'd wasted our money on those fertility drugs. That showed we'd never have a child together. That showed I was, and always would be, infertile. Her own fertility scores were low but with treatment she was at least capable of conceiving.

The one thing she dreamed of...and I can't give it to her...

I stepped into the room. She squeaked when I wrapped my arms around her, burying my face into her long black hair.

"J-jason," she gasped out as she desperately tried to collect herself and wipe her tears. I grabbed her hands and squeezed. After a moment she let herself cry in front of me.

"I-I'm sorry, I just...I mean...we still have eachother...I-I'm happy... I...I..." I let her break down in my arms, promising myself I'd always be there to hold her in times like this. I could at least do this much.

"Cherry-pie..." I finally said after her words had drifted into quiet sobs. "Do you remember what we promised each other?"

I slid my fingers in between hers, letting our wedding bands touch as I reminisced about the vows we wrote together.

"We'd share our happiness and laughter. We'd share our sadness and our tears. Someone as precious, as wonderful as you deserves to have the life she dreams of. I'm the luckiest guy in the world because out of everyone you chose, you trusted me to be the one to give you that life."

"J-jason you have...you have...marrying you was the happiest day of my life...you know that..." she said, her voice slightly hollow. The fertility papers crinkled a bit in her tightening grip.

I kissed her cheek. "And you'll have even happier days still. We're...we're not out of options yet. We'll figure something out. I promise you, we will."

At that moment I don't know if I realized where that promise would lead. Maybe I did. It's not like I hadn't thought this out before. It's not like I hadn't gone over every possibility a dozen times over in my head already.

Chapter 2:

A few days later we were sitting around our kitchen table. Cherry's tears had dried up, replaced by a wide and cheery smile that suited her a lot better. She was practically buzzing with energy and excitement now.

I couldn't ruin that feeling for her. I couldn't be the reason she collapsed into tears. I did my best to smile too.

Shane, our neighbor, didn't share my poker face. His light eyes sparkled and widened as I finished, "And so...we thought of you. You're smart, talented and well you've been a friend to this family. If we could afford a clinic I'm certain you'd be top of the pile of candidates."

Cherry chimed in with a giggly smile, "Plus I'm sure any kid with your genes would be a real heartbreaker. Grade-A stud all around."

She punctuated that sentiment by reaching out and fondling Shane's well developed arms. She never really had a sense of personal space. It made my heart flutter when we first met, though now...

"Wow. I mean, obviously I'm honored," Shane said at ease under my wife's touch, "honestly I can't think of two people more deserving or capable of giving a child a loving home. If I can be a part of that~"

He sighed wistfully, "Whatever you need. I'm all yours. Do I need to show up somewhere and you know uh...fill up a cup? Am I getting something in the mail or how does..."

I dug my fingers into my thigh and kept the smile stapled onto my face, "Well, the difficult thing is that getting a donor isn't the only expensive part of using a clinic. Honestly it's barely a tenth of the cost and we've already spent so much on..."

I shook my head before I started babbling. I needed to get to the point or I'd never be able to choke out the words. "We'd need you to impregnate Cherry naturally."

He was silent for a moment. Some flicker in me hoped that he would balk at the suggestion. I started to tell him that he could refuse but before I could his smile sparkled even brighter, "Okay! I mean uh," he turned towards my wife, "it's not like that's a difficult ask. You're obviously very..."

He paused to try a proper term for deceny's sake but Cherry's face was lit up even brighter than his. That was the big question, and he'd said yes. Her dream of being a mother was finally in sight again. It was the most beautiful smile I'd seen on her since our wedding day.

While she wore that face she finished his sentence with a sultry wink, "Mm, very...hot and breedable?"

She bounced in her seat a bit, her chest bouncing with the motion. Shane openly watched.

"Haha," Shane laughed completely at ease again, "took the words right out of my mouth."

"Not all I'll be taking from you soon~" she said with a provocative glance down at his crotch.

"W-well we should talk logistics," I said, interrupting the teasing way they were speaking to each other.

"I know you have a fairly liberal work schedule Shane. Would you be able to be free for approximately a week?"

"Mm," he smoothly moved his gaze from my wife over to me, "sure thing man. But why that long?"

"There's, ah, some complications. Cherry is technically fertile but it might be difficult for insemination to take due to-"

I stopped myself. Talking about Cherry's condition in detail would just depress her. Even if her mind knew it didn't make her any less fit of a mother it dug at her heart.

"Before we found out I was completely infertile we paid for several rounds of fertility drugs for Cherry. We have the dregs of it, one final week's worth, and well we need to make sure she's impregnated during this last window."

Cherry nodded and I saw the shadow of sadness cross her eyes for a second before she let herself get swept up by excitement and the fun of this all instead, "So I'll be draining you pretty dry~ If there's anything I can do to make it better for you though, you just need to ask! If I can't get you in the mood this whole thing kinda falls flat after all."

Shane shook his head, "I don't think that'll be a problem Cherry. I mean, well, 've always been pretty turned on by your body."

He looked down, his gaze drawn in by the pull of her chest now that it no longer felt 'impolite' to stare.

An idea sparked in Cherry's mind. She glanced over at me. At the time my face was still frozen with that happy, salesman smile I was putting on during the pitch. I wonder if things would've been a little different if I'd noticed her looking at me. If I'd reacted differently.

Seeing that smile on my face she bit her lip and started pulling up her shirt, "Do you want to get a better look?"

Shane saw the same 'approval' on my face that she did though he didn't glance at my face for nearly as long before he hungrily nodded his head. My wife pulled up her shirt and flipped her bra in one smooth motion, letting her heavy tits spill out. They still lightly bounced from her heavy, excited breaths as Shane watched in awe.

He couldn't help himself. Not with them right there. I could barely blame him for reaching out and sinking his fingers into them. My wife shivered and moaned under his touch.

"So when's good for you two?" Shane breathlessly offered, "I've got sabbatical time at work, I can easily take off a week."

"Mm, why don't you move in this upcoming week! It'll be fun, like a sexy little sleepover~" my wife offered.

"Great...I...well, thank you Shane. We're lucky to have a friend like you," I said as I stood up on unsteady legs.

"Oo, fuck," my wife giggled and moaned as Shane leaned forward to wrap his lips around her nipple and get a taste of her.

---------------------------------

The first day wasn't so bad, all in all. Shane came over, a bit of luggage in hand, and brought me into a tight hug as he passed through the door. "Hey man, good to see you."

I found myself naturally smiling as I returned the hug. For a moment I felt like I was back in college, about to be pulled out of my dorm by one of my more extroverted brothers.

Then he turned to my wife, pulling her into a hug as well once he dropped his luggage. She was a sight in an outfit she spent all night asking for my help putting together. The black top with a pink bra just barely poking out, her cleavage bursting from the front. A soft red skirt draped over her thick thighs. Even if the hug was relatively chaste it was no doubt that...

"Oo!" she giggled and glanced down at the erection rubbing up against her, "Looks like you came ready, huh?"

He chuckled, "Honestly I've been a little pent up all weekend just thinking about it. Maybe after I unload my bag we can-"

Cherry took him by the hand, her eyes sparkling with excitement, "Oh, don't worry about that!"

She looked over to me, her smile blindingly bright, "Sweetie can you help unload his bags into the guest room?"

"S-sure, no worries!" I replied. That beautiful smile, what kind've bastard would I be if I ruined that?

With that she turned back to Shane, giving him a wink as she said, "Now come on, I'll help you unload too. We shouldn't waste any chances we get so whenever you think you can cum just grab me okay?"

I picked up Shane's luggage as their giggles bounced up the stairs. Before I even tossed his bags onto the foot of the bed I heard the door slam and a mixture of gasps and moans.

It couldn't be anything other than my wife's voice.

----------------------------------

"Mm," Cherry pulled away from our kiss with a dreamy sigh. Her baby-doll nightgown felt soft under my hands, but somehow her skin felt even softer. I sunk my hand into her ass and started to roll on top of her.

She put her hands on my chest, "Wait, sweetie we shouldn't."

I must have done a bad job of hiding the disappointment on my face because she nuzzled her cheek against me and said, "I need to save up my energy for Shane," she giggled , "he's really been pumping into me! And his cock's," she giggled again, "well our kid's going to have some really nice genes, it's taking a lot of energy for me to adjust."

Her hand subconsciously moved to caress her stomach. "Whatever happens after this week I don't want to feel like I left any chance to get pregnant on the table."

Right. After this week it'll be over. I just...

I kissed her forehead, "Of course, I understand Cherry-pie. Let's get some sleep."

With that we settled back into bed and drifted to sleep. Somehow I managed to actually fall asleep before a rustle beside me woke me up.

"Sorry, I just-" Shane's voice muttered.

"Mm, no, no it's okay~ God, you really are hard...let's take care of that..." my wife replied. They happily whispered like a pair of teens sneaking out of summer camp. She slipped out of bed and followed him out of the room. They barely made it to the hall before tumbling down and fucking on the floor.

I curled in on myself and pressed my head down into the pillow, willing oblivion to take me away from the sound.

Some time later Cherry slipped back into bed with a content sigh. Her warmth against my back lulled me back to sleep until, a few hours later I heard shuffling about again. This time he picked her up and fucked her against the wall. She tried to keep her voice down but I could still hear her moaning into his mouth.

Cherry collapsed back into bed, softly moaning as her exhausted body drifted to sleep immediately. I was buried under the sheets. I was covered in pillows. My body felt so cold.

I couldn't even fall asleep so I perfectly heard the third time Shane came in.

"Mnf...again~ Fuck you're insatiable..." Cherry groaned, groggy and tired.

"Sorry. I keep dreaming about you and then I wake up like...you know, this," I heard his cock flopping out over the top of his pajamas.

"Wow, hard again huh? What an incredibly hard working cock~" I heard a wet kissing sound followed by a soft groan from Shane. I was fairly certain that kiss was nowhere near his lips.

"I'm too tired to get out of bed though," she said, still groggy as she turned away from him. I thought, for a moment, she was going to send him away. Then I heard the sheets rustling as she pulled them off to reveal her ass.

"Just go ahead and use me okay? If you need it again you can just stick it in, you don't need to wake me up," she said, her voice already half-asleep.

He didn't waste any time and soon I felt the bed shift as he climbed on top of my wife.

"Fuck," he muttered under his breath as he slowly thrusted in and out of her, "it's like this pussy was made for my cock."

She let out a soft moan as she whispered, "No one's ever filled it quite like you, you feel so good in me~"

For the next few minutes she laid there, taking his dick until finally he came inside her with a groan. She pulled up her panties and propped her legs up on the pillows by her feet to make sure his cum stayed inside of her.

"Sweet dreams," he muttered as he climbed out of bed.

Still half-asleep her shoulders shook a bit, "More like salty dreams. No way I don't dream about your dick after all that~"

She was gently snoring minutes later, the occasional soft moan escaping her lips. I couldn't fall asleep the rest of the night.

The next morning she was fussing over me at the breakfast table, "Sweetie, your eyes look terrible."

Before I could even deny it Shane chimed in with genuine concern, "Yeah man you don't look so hot, here let me whip you up one of my energy drinks. Picked up the recipe in Peru, it ain't something you should rely on but it'll get you up and at'em for the day."

Cherry was still holding my cheek in her hand, "Oh, oh sweetie did we wake you last night?"

A flash of guilt passed over her face. I gulped and let myself nod, "Yeah, but it's, it's no big deal I-"

"It is a big deal. You need to watch your health too," she insisted.

Shane came back, dropping a thick drink in front of me with green and yellow leaves circling around each other, "No doubt. You've got a family to stick around for man."

The weight in my chest felt a little lighter. I started drawing up the courage to at least ask them to put the fucking on hold during the night. I brought the drink up to my lips while I tried to find the words.

"Shane," my wife began, "why don't you switch with Jason? That way he can get some rest in the guest bedroom."

"Sure, it'd be nice not to have to climb up stairs to get my nut off too," he replied, cheerily slapping my wife on the ass. She giggled while she shook her hips from side to side.

I choked, partially due to the blend of bitter and spicy herbs on my tongue.

"Woah, sorry I forgot to tell you to take it slow!" Shane said apologetically as he slapped my back.

"You're already looking awake though, guess it's doing the trick!" Cherry said, a look of warm relief in her eyes.

"Yeah, I, gah, guess I am..." for one reason or another my whole body felt like lightning just ran through it.

--------

At dinner Cherry casually asked me about my day. She had a way of always seeming so genuinely invested even in idle chit-chat like that.

Even when she had her hand wrapped around Shane's cock. She'd started 'tending' to him throughout the day, not just bending over as soon as he was hard but actively helping him get there.

"...but uh, well we'll see how that goes tomorrow." I finished as I picked up my now empty plate.

She pulled me in for a kiss as I passed, her hand not leaving Shane's cock.

"I'm sure you'll do great, sweetie. Oh, did you want dessert by the way? I made pie this afternoon."

As good as that pie was, I didn't have an appetite.

"Not today honey, uhm, I'm going to go over some case notes."

She nodded, with the impish smile in her eyes that let me know she'd definitely sneak a plate of it onto my desk when I needed it most. But she let the topic drop for now and turned to Shane who had just polished his own plate, "How about you?"

He responded by picking her up and dropping her on the table. She let out a happy little squeak.

"How about I give you a cream-pie for dessert instead?"

She immediately spread her legs. The slutty little skirt she'd taken to wearing around the house immediately hitched up to offer her pussy up to him.

I put my head down and marched past. Shane stopped me.

"Oh, hey would you mind dropping my plate off at the sink too?" he asked as he thrust into my wife.

"Sure," I said, struggling to keep my voice even.

I somehow managed it even as he joked, "I'd do it myself but I don't think she'll let me go for a while." He patted my wife's thighs as she moaned and wrapped her legs tightly around him, seemingly to prove his point.

"Fuck, hurry and fill me up Shane~" She moaned as I crossed over to the sink.

The table rattled.

"Mm, the way you were grabbing my cock, you were hungry for this huh?"

I turned on the sink, the rushing water doing little to drown out the noise of their fucking.

"You were so mean~ You were already hard half-way through and you still took so long to eat..."

I scrubbed hard on the plates, letting the water heat up and wash over my hands until it was scalding.

"I didn't want to interrupt your conversation..."

"Mm, Don't worry about that! I was more distracted not being bred by this fucking dick when I could feel how hard and ready it was!"

I quickly left, my hands twitching and raw.

Shane's last few words chased me down the hall, "Mm, alright next time you can just ride me while I eat."

She giggled, "You want me to feed you too while you stuff me your majesty?"

----------

"Right on, god '97 was a fantastic year wasn't it?" Shane brought up a fist.

I smirked and met it with my own, a cold beer in my offhand.

"Yeah...yeah, you get it! It nevers gets into the flashy compilations but start-to-finish those were their best games."

He nodded in agreement as he took a swig of his. The guys at work just figured I didn't like talking sports but really none of them really saw the game like I did. Or, I suppose like Shane did.

"Enjoying the game, boys?" Cherry asked as she stepped into the living room with a fresh plate of wings.

I turned my head and then froze. Shane let out a low whistle.

She was dressed up in a skimpy cheerleader's outfit. The skirt was ravishingly short. With every step she flashed the thin black thong covering her pussy.

Her massive bust was barely held back by the tight top. Her nipples distorted the fabric, and the text on the front. In place of any team name or logo the words 'Breed Me' were printed in black and gold.

"Damn, Cherry you'd start a fucking riot if you walked onto the field like that," Shane said.

12