Legacy: Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers

This wasn't my first time here. It was in fact my eleventh time passing through Hong Kong. I had done business here of course but often it was a launching off point to other locations in Asia and Southeast Asia. I remember one month early on that my Grandpa and I had gone island hopping and meeting a great many wonderful people. It was a great birthday gift from him. The cab parked and the driver indicated the store front that I wanted. I paid the driver and headed for the rare book store as it advertised itself. I pushed open the door and a bell sounded over my head. It was dimly lit inside and reeked of dust and old paper. There was a musty scent that overwhelmed you when you first entered the store.

"Hold your horses," a voice called out in Cantonese.

"Take your time," I said back haltingly.

"A white devil enters my domain," the man responded laughing. "You must be Thomas Junior."

"I share my grandfather's name," I said as the middle-aged Chinese man appeared.

"You have his eyes," Ma Yaun said looking me over. "You look like Thomas when he was younger. Come in the back and we can have some tea." He walked past me and turned the sign to closed and locked the door. "You smell like trouble. Have you been using?"

"Using..." I stammered.

"Magic dear boy, have you been using magic?" Ma Yaun said as he led me to the back of the store.

"A little... well yeah..." I admitted and he laughed.

The back was quite cozy. We settled around a small round table. The man set a kettle of water on a stove and went through his extensive collection of tea and carefully chose one for us to enjoy. He avoided speaking of why I was here and talked about everything else. I told him I had an enjoyable flight and damned if he didn't pick up that something had happened. I tried to avoid it but he wormed his way to the truth. He got out of me that I had been practicing magic on board the aircraft. To divert the direction that the conversation had gone I asked him about the store and his history there. He began telling me about it when the kettle began to wail. The scent that went up when the hot water hit the tea was amazing. It was like a spring day and I felt the stress that had built up in me evaporate.

"It is good tea," Ma Yaun said as he handed me my cup. "Treasure it, it is very rare."

"Thank you," I replied as I held the cup and savored its scent for a minute. "Oh, this is amazing!" I gasped as I tasted my first sip of the tea.

I wanted to ask him more about the tea when he brought up the book my grandfather had borrowed. Of course, borrowed meant that he had stayed in the apartment overhead and read the book cover to cover repeatedly. He took copious notes about the book's contents. I hadn't found those notes in his papers. Ma Yaun went to a floor safe and withdrew the book I was interested in. It was a large dark leather-bound tome. He handed it to me and settled back into his chair. I realized that every word or action that he had performed had been to emphasize this moment. The singular second that the book settled into my hands. It was a life changing event. I set the tome on my lap and ran my hands over its surface. I could feel its age and I had no doubt it was genuine. I lifted the cover and like the spell book in my possession it was entirely hand written. Despite its age the text was clear and written in a deliberate hand that by the slant of the letters was left handed. I found the name of the tome but no author took credit for its creation. I held in my hands the Ishanti Codex, a book of Taoist sorcery. I had heard my Grandpa talk about this very book. I remembered the awe in his voice when he discussed it.

"This isn't the book we discussed." I said and Ma Yaun smiled.

"No, it is the book you need if you are to find the one in your dreams."

"How the hell..."

"Thomas Blackstone had dreams about that book that haunted him to his last day."

"You seem to know him very well but he never mentioned you." I said feeling a sense of alarm.

"We didn't see eye to eye on many things but he left you a letter in my keeping. It is inside that book." He said as he got to his feet and left me alone.

I paged through the book until I found the yellowed envelope. I recognized the handwriting immediately, it belonged to my Grandpa. I removed the envelope and noticed the spell it was marking. The text described a scrying spell. It allowed the magician to locate things or people that were hidden from him. Before reading the letter from my grandfather I memorized the scrying spell. It was simple enough and all I needed was a fine piece of crystal on a silver chain. I closed the book and opened the letter. The glue holding the envelope closed had dried and cracked over the years. I opened the envelope and extracted the letter within. I unfolded the sheets of paper. I looked them over and realized that the scrawled sheets on the bottom were his notes he had taken while he stayed here. He knew I would come here somehow, he knew. I read the letter and it was addressed to me.

"Son, it has only been a few months since I held you in my arms. Your mother has recovered and as I write this you greedily suckle at her breast. I can see the power coursing through you and make plans for your education and the places I want you to see. I sit at night while you sleep writing down my hopes and dreams for my little Broken One. I know you won't understand until you are much older and your abilities begin to manifest. We have a shared ancestry and to this it was necessary to help nature along.

Our family has followed the Old Ways in hope that one day a child like you would be born. Asleep inside of humanity is the legacy of dead gods. Few know about the Broken and those that do are working on the same goal, a child that can reawaken the gods. Beyond hope you are that child. I wasn't sure I would live long enough to see your birth but here we are. I will set things in motion for you to maximize your potential. I know you won't let me down. My dreams don't have to be yours. If you find my goals disagreeable then abandon them and find your own path. In the end, I want only for your happiness.

If this letter fails to quench your curiosity then seek out the High Abbot at the coordinates below. He trained me and I hope he'll take you as a student as well. If the odds are in my favor then come home and we can talk this over. Your mother only knows her part in things. I kept her from the burden that isn't hers to carry. Follow your dreams and I mean that quite literally. If you have recurring dreams you must follow them, to do otherwise would be a sin. My gut tells me though that you will be reading this long after I am dust and we haven't had the time I so desperately want to spend with you. I love you son. You aren't just my namesake but you are my legacy. Thomas Blackstone Sr. 1st of August, 199X."

I wiped the tears from my eyes as I folded the papers and returned them to the envelope. Ma Yaun stood in the doorway watching me. He seemed perplexed by my reactions to the letter.

"Is this just an experiment to you?" I asked and that was rewarded by a smile.

"In a manner," he replied in flawless English. "I was one of Thomas' mentors. I am older than I look."

"I believe you. The last few weeks have pushed what I held as possible. Are you a mage?"

"I have studied the mystical arts as far as I can. My longevity has more to do with biology than the arcane. We share that in common I believe. My family spent uncounted generations attempting to create me. I will spare you the horrors that were the failures they were forced to put down."

"What kind of signs?" I asked as the unbidden image of my aunt came to mind.

"Many of my siblings were psychotic murderers. One of them even tried to kill me when I was an infant. The power isn't for everyone. It can make even the strongest unstable, another cup of tea?"

"Yes, where can I purchase more of this delicious tea?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Sadly, the tea only grows on the frozen Plateau of Leng. It helps the monks there to see and is a great restorative." He said and informed me that a full description of the leaf and where it can be found was in the book on my lap.

We sat together silently contemplating another tea. This one came from the Himalayas and was far easier to acquire. I broke the silence by telling him my concerns about certain items in my possession that I had acquired in my legacy. He made an odd expression when I mentioned I had inherited them from my grandfather.

"Why do you make that face?" I asked. "Whenever I say grandfather your eyebrows furrow and the side of your mouth goes sour."

"It is because I am confused Thomas Junior. Why do you address him as your grandfather?"

"Well it is because..." I began and then remembered the letter. "He addressed me as son. Oh my fucking god... oh hell no..."

"Ah, you didn't know," Ma Yaun said grinning. "He wasn't your grandfather. He was your father. He showed some faint signs of power as did your mother and her sister. He hoped to cultivate it with a child from one of them. He succeeded beyond his dreams."

"Whoa, that is really..." I said and then wondered about Violet and her simple nature. "I need to go. I have to go home."

"Take the book," he said. "Your father paid for it long ago even though he knew he couldn't utilize it. It is another part of your legacy."

Movie Magic:

A cab was waiting outside for me. I thanked the enigmatic Ma Yaun and he just shrugged and bowed. The drive back to the hotel had my mind cluttered with thoughts and memories. There were so many conversations where my father was trying to tell me the truth. He had wanted so many times to tell me that he was my father but something held him back. Did he think I would fly off the handle and leave? Did he think I would blame my mom? Did he think I would hate them? I tried to examine my feelings and I was upset and confused by the revelation. I was Thomas Blackstone Junior and I was the product of incest. How much did grandma know? Was she part of the plot or had he kept her in the dark?

She was always so happy and content in her role as matriarch. All the holidays were hers to plan and execute up to the day she died. She held family so damn close and she was so protective. She was our she lion and we were her cubs. I remember her saying that so many times. What was her part in all of this? I had to know. I texted my mother. I am heading home. I was putting off other plans to face my mother. This isn't the kind of conversation you have over the phone. The cab dropped me off at my hotel. I was told at the desk as I asked for messages that I had a guest. They had let her up and she was waiting for me. Why the hell would they simply let her in? I guess I would find out when I got to my room.

A few minutes later I was standing in front of my hotel room and I could hear music playing. I unlocked the door and stared in disbelief at the sight in front of me. Scarlett was dancing naked in the center of the main room. Her hair was wet and I noticed that her pubes were shaved smooth. Had she done that in my shower? I closed the door and that got her attention. She dreamily turned to face me. Her eyes looked a little glassy and I wondered what the hell was going on.

"Put down that silly book and make love to me."

"Um... okay..." I said as she gestured for me to join her. "Why are you here?"

"I am here," she said sliding her arms around my neck. "To rock your world and feel your cum shoot inside of me."

She kissed me and pressed her breasts against my chest. I kissed her back and closed my eyes. That is when things went from odd to downright strange. With my eyes closed I was in her home and she was in my arms just like in her dream. Was she still dreaming somehow? Had the spell had a lasting effect? Scarlett dropped down and worked my jeans off me. I gasped when I felt her mouth on me. I touched her head and she moaned as she took half my length between her lips. I urged her on even as I realized I couldn't fix things until I read through the dream spell another time. I must have missed something. It was so hard to think as the skilled cocksucker went to town.

"Damn woman," I grunted as her lips touched the base of my erection. "You really like my cock huh?"

Her answer was to start humming as she made love to it. The vibrations were driving me crazy. I hope she swallowed if not she was in for a nasty surprise. I opened my eyes and the actress was indeed on her knees thrusting her head forward as she went down on me. Her eyes were closed as she pleasured me. I took off my shirt, kicked off my shoes and freed myself from the jeans pooled at my feet. Now that we were both naked she wanted more. She pulled her face free with a loud pop. I scooped her into my arms when she stood up. I carried her to the bedroom and she blushed.

"I shaved for you. Men hate a messy pussy. I want you inside of me... eventually. Use me... use my body as you see fit... Master."

I almost dropped her when I heard her say Master. I set her on the bed and she positioned herself in the center. She cupped her breasts and offered them for my use. I straddled her chest and she snared my erection between her cleavage. I thrust my hips and she licked the tip when it appeared. The longer we were together the more often she used the M word. I was concerned but nothing could be done until I shot inside of her. I felt that would end the effects of the spell. I asked her to open her eyes and she shook her head.

"If you don't open your eyes I am going to have to punish you." I said and she slowly shook her head. "In that case your ass is mine."

"You wouldn't dare..." she replied in challenge. "I am Scarlett..."

I shifted over and flipped her face down. I grabbed her ass cheeks and began licking her naughty brown hole. She let out a yelp of surprise. I lapped at her pussy and ass even as she shoved her hips upward until they were as high as they could go. I knelt and worked fingers into both her holes. If I hurt her all hell would fall on me. There was only one solution. I slid my cock into her tight little pussy as I sang the phantom cock spell. She let out another cry of surprise as the spell began its work.

"How... cock in both holes..." she gasped. "Faster damn it... give me your cum."

I hammered her harder now and the spell had her shaking in no time at all. I watched in fascination as the spell opened her ass as it worked on her. It was as if it were breathing and double the pleasure was too much for her. Scarlett cried out as her body betrayed her. I stopped and cancelled the spell. She let out a huge sigh of relief. My next tactic was to use the spell that increased her sensitivity. I began moving once that spell was in place. I had to hold her down the pleasure was simply too much for her. One climax blended into another until at last my load hit her insides. I withdrew and willed all the spells affecting her to end. It was like watching someone wake from a coma. Her eyes flickered open and she looked around dazed and confused.

"Hey," I said and she looked at our intimate embrace.

"Hey... what did I take?" She asked and I shook my head. "I am clean... good."

"We hooked up on the flight." I told her and she looked even more confused. "Hong Kong... you are filming a movie with Jackie Chan."

"I am? The last thing I remember is reading for the Avengers..."

"Wow, that was years ago," I told her and saw the tears flow. "I got you."

I held her as she cried and my cock sunk deep into her. She let out a surprised groan. We made love one more time and she seemed happy that I was the one with her. I told her my name and held her until she had dealt with the gap in her memory. I tried to help her but banishing the spells on her had removed any trace of the previous spell. Was there a secret mage in Hollywood? If there was I might have to seek him or her out. Scarlett kissed me one last time before she went to the bathroom and washed up. I took out my tablet computer and pulled up her online bio. We sat next to each other on the bed and I strolled with her through her life since she had auditioned for the Avengers movie. She cried again but she looked stronger. I told her which hotel she was staying at and she smiled. One last mind-blowing kiss later and she dressed and left me wanting more. I took a shower and decided it was time to attack the ancient Chinese tome. I ordered room service and propped myself up in bed and began reading.

I was a beast. I read the entire tome cover to cover in one twelve-hour session. I didn't try any of the spells contained within. I was too afraid to. The nature of the magic within this book was a blend of light and dark. There were charts of pressure points and detailed chakra nodes. It was the source of acupuncture as well as acupressure. One such diagram showed and described a Buddha statuette with its golden needles. If the text was to be believed the statue could heal any disease and in the hands of a sorcerer it could grant immortality. There were spells that touched on the five elements and allowed the summoning and dispelling of spirits. When I read through the section on improving martial skills, I slowed and took in every little detail. There were proper ways of breathing to improve and extend life. I was most interested in how to draw in and channel vast amounts of Chi or Ki. The last section was an alchemists dream. It listed potions for healing, cleansing, and of course cursing enemies.

Scattered throughout the tome were stories of heroes, gods, and immortals. It was here that my father had learned about the broken ones, the children of the gods. If it were Greek myths it would talk about demigods and men like Hercules and Perseus. This text touched on the unseen rivers of power that coursed throughout humanity that predated them. The Old Gods were still out there somewhere and I might carry their genes if my father and Ma Yaun were correct.

"He read this and that is what inspired him." I said setting the book down.

I called the airport and looked for another first-class flight back to the U.S. as soon as possible. There wasn't anything until tomorrow evening. Direct flights were booked up and I wasn't going to endure layovers carrying two priceless spell books. I set the phone down and moved to the center of the main room. I altered my breathing to match that described in the tome and moved through some of the martial art forms I knew. I found that I wasn't tired no matter how hard I pushed. I tried another set and moved as fast as I could manage in the limited space. I halted as the last movement ended and I smiled when there was no hint of fatigue at all. There was one thing I did notice was that my sweat was more pungent than usual. The text had mentioned that impurities could be removed by using the breathing technique. I decided to put it to the test. I began at the simplest moves and performed every strike, kick, or block that I knew until I reached the most advanced that I knew.

I was covered in sweat and felt the first hints of fatigue. The tome had warned that even the Dragon's Breath had its limits. I showered and removed the funk I had built up. It was time to be still and meditate. I opened the balcony door and sat outside. I slipped into a full lotus position and used the Phoenix's Breath to restore my chi and revitalize my cells. The change was subtle but it built to a noticeable level. I could feel the energy enter my body with each inhalation. A tingling filled me and it felt like I was hooked to an electric current. It took some getting used to but eventually I adjusted to the sensation. The sun slid slowly to the horizon when I heard the knock at my door. I opened my eyes and went to door. My heart tripped in my chest since there was only one person who knew I was here. I checked my breath and hair before answering the door. I was about to say hello to Scarlett but stopped when I realized it wasn't her. It was in fact another famous face.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers