Legacy Ch. 03

Story Info
Amy and Jodi fall in love. But will it be with each other?
12.5k words
4.77
7.8k
13

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/30/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this story are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

____________________________

Amy gasped, again, and sat straight up in her bed. She looked around the room nervously, but there was no one there. Quickly, she leaned over to check the lower bunk. It too was empty.

"Fuck, not again!" Amy exclaimed. The dreams were getting worse, more vivid, more real. She could have sworn that had had sex with her roommate last night. That she had eaten her sweet little, bald pussy until the girl creamed all over her face. Clearly, Amy was losing her mind.

"What the fuck is wrong with me!" she cried out. Suddenly, the door to her room opened and Jodi walked in, fresh from another shower.

"There's not a damn thing wrong with you, sweetheart," Jodi said with a glowing smile, "But the same can't be said for those showers. Did you know that shower rod is broken? It's just lying on the floor. Weird." The blond sat down in her desk chair, just like she did last night and started putting lotion on her legs.

Amy couldn't get her mouth to work.

"You - I - We!"

"Aw, did a kitty get your tongue? I know my pussy certainly did!"

"Good morning!" Stacy bounded joyfully into the room still wearing her pajamas. "I am Stacy! We're neighbors!"

"Hi Stacy, I'm Jodi. Is this the Stacy you were talking about last night?"

"Oooo! You guys were talking about me?"

Amy finally emerged from her near comatose state and jumped out the bed.

"Look, Stacy, can you give us a minute, I need to talk with Jodi. Privately." She took Stacy's arm and started leading her towards the door.

"I bet you do! I'll just be getting dressed and then we can all go to breakfast, is that O.K.?" Stacy asked.

"Sure," Jodi said standing up and letting the towel fall to the floor, "We'll come get you when we are ready." Stacy's eyes grew wide at the sight of Jodi's naked body. Amy basically had to push the girl out into the hall and slam the door shut.

"We need to talk," Amy said to the naked girl.

"Sure, what do you want to talk about?"

Amy closed her eyes, "O.K., can you at least first put some clothes on?"

"Why," Jodi said mischievously, "Am I turning you on?"

"Yes - I mean, no. Yes. Fuck, just, please, put some clothes on."

Jodi laughed, "You are so cute, you know that."

Amy peeked to see that Jodi was indeed getting dressed. She had slipped on a pair of black panties and was trying to pick out a blouse from her closet.

"So, first, I don't know why last night happened. I don't know why I did what I did but I think, I mean, I know that I shouldn't have done any of it. It was a huge mistake and I am so sorry."

"Uh-huh," Jodi said, stepping into a black full length lace skirt.

"So, you think we can sort of hit the reset button and just move past this? Because I still want to be your friend and your roommate."

"Sure," Jodi nodded, checking her hair in the mirror.

Amy felt a huge sense of relief. "You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that. I mean, I've never done anything like that in my life and I'm so not gay. I have a boyfriend! I've just been going through a lot lately, you know? And I was in a bad place last night-"

"Oh, I know, sweetie. You don't have to say another word. I completely understand."

"You do?"

"Oh course."

"Thank you so much. You don't know how much this means to me."

"You're welcome," Jodi came up and gave her a big hug. "Now, hurry up and drop your panties so I can eat you out before we go to breakfast."

________________________________

Stacy rushed back into her room and tried to find something super cute and lesbiany to wear. She really had no idea what kind of clothes lesbians wore, but she figured she'd learn all of that later. She found a cute tank top that had a rainbow on the front and a short, floral crinkle skirt.

Rebecca had gotten back to the room very late last night and she was still sound asleep in her bed. Stacy stripped out her pajamas and quickly got dressed. Then she looked over at the poster that hid the hole into Amy's and Jodi's room. She had never told Rebecca about it. Little Miss No-Fun would have reported it to maintenance and that would have been the end of that!

It was a risk, but Stacy could not resist taking another peek. She jumped on her bed, took the poster down.

"Oh fudge," she whispered when she saw that Jodi had already gotten dressed. But then she watched as the cute blond girl gave Amy a big hug. "Ooo!" Stacy got excited, maybe they were going to make out after all!

Then Yvette knocked and opened the door at the same time. Stacy nearly jumped out of her skin.

"Sheesh! What are you doing in here?" Stacy asked as she tried to tape the poster back in its place.

"I need to talk to Rebecca, Stace. Alone."

"What? Are you kicking me out of my own room?"

Yvette nodded, "'Fraid so."

Stacy rolled her eyes and grabbed her sandals. "Fine, I was going to breakfast with Amy and her roommate Jodi anyway!"

If Yvette had cared that the mysterious roommate of Room 305 was not much of a mystery anymore, she did a heck of job not showing it. She stood there with one hand on her hip, the other on the door knob.

Stacy left Yvette and Rebecca alone. Yvette sat down on the bed next to Rebecca and put a hand on the girl's shoulder."

"Hey Becca, you asleep?"

Rebecca rolled over and opened her eyes. "No. Haven't really slept all night."

Yvette rubbed her friend's shoulder. "Me neither. There's something I got to tell you, about last night."

Both girls hadn't said much to each other on the ride home after last night's adventure. But now that the sun had come up, things looked different and Yvette needed to get this off her chest.

"That guy at the hotel, the one you didn't want to talk to you. I sucked his dick."

Rebecca sat up in her bed and put her glasses on. "Wow. Well, if it's any consolation, I used to suck his dick a lot in high school."

"I wasn't going to Becca. I had made up my mind that I was just going to sit in the lobby and wait for you. I didn't even care that he was flirting with me. But then something happened. Something in me snapped."

Rebecca took her friend's hand. "Like you got really turned on, for no reason?"

Yvette looked at Rebecca and she could see by the look in her eye that it had happened to her too. Rebecca continued.

"Steven was waiting for me in the room. I thought we were going to have plenty of time to talk about our future, about how I cared for him and was grateful for him. But then he said he couldn't stay, he had to get back to his wife. But before he did, he wanted me to...to use my mouth."

"Why didn't you call me? I would have kicked him in the balls and then called his wife."

Rebecca smiled at the thought, "I am sure you would have. And I was about to. At that moment, I saw him for what he was. He didn't love me. You were so right about him. He just wanted to use me like all the others before him. And I told him as much. And I stormed out. You would have been proud of me."

"Oh chica, I am proud of you."

Rebecca shook her head and wiped the tears away. "I didn't get very far. I can't explain it. I just got so fucking horny. I couldn't stop myself. I turned around, knocked on that goddamned door and dropped to my knees. I let him fuck my mouth like a whore."

Yvette put her arms around Rebecca and held her as she sobbed. "I know, Becca. It was the same for me. I hated that guy. But I there I was, swallowing his little fucking dick."

Rebecca couldn't help to laugh at the remark even as she cried, "Yeah, Eric's cock is pretty pathetic."

Yvette was glad she could make her friend feel a little better.

"But you know what the weirdest part was," Rebecca continued after she had cried out the worst of it. "I wasn't horny for him. Even with his dick tapping the back of my throat, all I could think about was...was..."

"Pussy." Yvette said, "All I could think about was eating pussy."

Rebecca sat back to look her friend in the eye.

"Are you messing with me right now?"

Yvette's eyes grew wide when she realized that Rebecca had had the exact same experience. Both girls sat there in silence, trying to process what any of it could possibly mean when, as if on cue, they heard someone scream:

"OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I'M MOTHER FUCKING CUMMING!" The cries were clearly coming from the new girl's room, the one Stacy had been claiming was haunted.

"Oh my God," Rebecca said in disbelief, "Is she masturbating?"

"Either that or...or somebody's eating the fuck out of her."

"Oh, this is too fucking weird," Rebecca exclaimed. She jumped out of bed and started taking her pajamas off. "First, you and I both end up fantasizing about eating pussy last night with dicks in our mouths. And now this, our new floor-mates are apparently raging dykes! What the fuck!"

Yvette caught herself staring at Rebecca's titties a little too long and quickly turned away.

"Well, that actually makes sense then," Yvette said. "This whole thing with the new girl and the brujah. They must be casting a spell on us or something."

Rebecca adjusted her bra and gave Yvette a skeptical look.

"You don't believe that, Yvette."

"Of course I don't," she said, "You got a better explanation?"

"No, I guess not. Come on let's get out of here and let the lesbians have at it."

_____________________________

"OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I'M MOTHER FUCKING CUMMING!"

Amy grabbed Jodi's head with both hands and began to grind her spasming cunt hard into the blond girl's face. Her orgasm was completely overpowering any and all rational thought. All Amy wanted to do was to keep cumming as hard as she could for as long as she could. She was laying sideways on the top bunk, her legs draped over the side and spread all the way open. Jodi had to stand on her tip-toes just to get her face buried in Amy's pussy.

Eventually, Amy's orgasm abated and she fell limp on her bed. Jodi giggled happily and gave Amy's pussy a parting kiss and licked her lips.

"So, I know you are like super relaxed right now, but we need to get going. Stacy is waiting for us." Jody went over to her closet and pulled out a pair of black flats.

Amy sat up as best she could. Her body was still trembling and her breathing was only just starting to return to normal.

"Oh my God," Amy said, more to herself than to Jodi, "What the fuck just happened?"

Jodi laughed, "You just came all over my face, duh."

Amy climbed out of the bunk bed and onto her shaky legs.

"You agreed that last night was a mistake and that we were going to reset and start over. How is this resetting anything?"

"No, you were the one that said last night was a mistake. I merely acknowledged that you said it. Now get dressed, that is unless you want me back between your legs."

The look Jodi was giving Amy told her that this was no idle threat. Amy quickly grabbed her sweatpants and hoodie.

"I don't understand," Amy said as she was putting on her tennis shoes, "Why is this happening? We only just met last night and we've already had sex! Twice! And I am not even a lesbian!"

Jodi gave Amy a quizzical look. "What's so hard to understand?"

"This! Us! All the fucking we are doing!"

"Oh sweetheart," Jodi said, taking Amy's hands in hers, "That's simple. We're in love with each other."

The words might as well have been a baseball bat for as hard as they hit her. All Amy could do was stare, slack jawed, at this little girl standing in front of her. Jody was really short, not even five feet tall. There was something so utterly, infuriatingly charming about her. It made Amy want to both kiss her and shake until she saw reason.

"I can't be in love with you. I only just met you."

"True, you only just met me. But you are in love with me. I can tell. You may try to hide it from yourself, but you can't hide it from me. And I am so in love with you. Like big time in love with you."

"This is insane. You are insane."

"Kiss me then. Kiss me and tell me you don't love me."

Amy wrapped her arms around Jodi and lifted her completely off the floor. The girl weighed next to nothing. Jodi giggled in sheer delight and Amy could not help but laugh too. Then they stopped laughing and giggling and stared into each other's eyes, Jodi's crystal blue, Amy's emerald green. When their lips met, they did so softly and with all the tenderness Amy had imagined could only be reserved for true love's kiss. This was pure, this was real. It defied all logic and reason and made a mockery of everything Amy had ever been known about love. And maybe that was the point.

When the kiss came to its end, Amy couldn't let go.

"I'm in love with you, Jodi."

______________________________

Amy found herself on cloud nine. She was ridiculously happy, happier than she had ever been in her entire life. Every time she looked at Jodi or thought about her, her heart would flutter like crazy. The two of them walked downstairs, hand in hand. Jodi was telling her about what classes she had that day.

"So I've got French at one o'clock and swimming at three. Can we meet right after that for dinner?"

"You've got swimming at three?" Stacy said, running up to the two of them, apparently out of nowhere. She grabbed Jodi's other hand. "I've got swimming at three! We're swim buddies!"

Amy suddenly realized that she did not like Stacy touching Jodi. And she liked the idea of the two of them swimming together even less. 'Oh my God', Amy thought, 'I think I'm actually jealous!' On one level, Amy thought this was actually a good thing, it just reinforced the idea that what she and Jodi had was real. But she didn't like the way it made her feel. Stacy was a sweet girl and had been nothing but nice to Amy. And she hated thinking that she couldn't trust Jodi around other girls. She tried to put it out of her head.

"That's awesome," Jodi said, matching Stacy's excitement. "I can't wait!"

"Let's go get some breakfast and you guys can tell me all about what you did last night!"

"Sure," Jodi said, looking up at Amy with a wink and a devilish smile.

She wasn't serious, was she? Amy had barely just come to terms with the fact that she was crazy in love with another girl. There was no way in hell she was ready to just blurt it out to the entire world! She gave Jodi a look that she hoped conveyed as much.

"So, Stacy, what did you do last night," Jodi asked, "Or are you always so bubbly in the morning?"

"Oh, nothing really. No. Just hung out in my room."

"We're neighbors, right? You're in Room 303?"

"Yes, yes I am." Stacy replied with increasing levels of anxiety. "I mean, we are. Rebecca and I. We're in Room 303. Yes. Have you met Rebecca?"

"Can't say that I have, but if she is anything like you, I certainly can't wait to!"

Both Amy and Stacy laughed at this.

"Well, she is nothing like Stacy. She is basically the exact opposite of Stacy."

"'Fraid so," Stacy replied, "I think she had her fun-gland removed at an early age."

The three girls made their way into the Student Center and got in line for breakfast. Amy looked around the room but did not see any of the other girls from her floor.

"Where is everybody?"

"I dunno. Yvette had to talk to Rebecca about something important. The two of them didn't get back until super late last night. I haven't seen anyone else all morning."

Claire had made French toast this morning and Jodi squealed in delight when she saw it. She had never had French toast and she was totally excited to try it. The three of them took their trays over to their table and sat down to eat.

"I have Psych today with Sandra and Yvette at 11:00. I'll make sure they come to dinner tonight to meet you." Stacy poured most of the contents of the syrup bottle all over her French toast, along with four pats of butter.

Amy smiled to herself and started to eat. Jodi's hand reached over and squeezed her thigh under the table. Amy moaned.

"Really good French toast," she said for Stacy's benefit, though the girl seemed thoroughly engrossed in her own breakfast to have noticed.

"Soooo, Jodi," she said as she continued to stuff the French toast into her mouth, "Where've you been all week?"

"I was in the cemetery. That's where my coffin is."

Stacy dropped her fork but managed to somehow swallow the food in her mouth before gasping in surprise.

Jodi laughed and tossed her hair back. "I mean, I am a ghost right? Where else would I be?" When it was clear Stacy wasn't going to do anything but just sit there and stare at her in utter disbelief, Jodi continued, "I am not a ghost Stacy. When I was here last week, there were some problems with my high school credits transferring in. It messed my whole schedule up and it took forever to get it all figured out. So, I just sort of took walks on my own, explored the campus and stuff like that."

"You know, I met this girl the other day in the library," Amy said. "She told me she worked part time in the registrar's office as a student assistant. She said that I was the only person assigned to Room 305."

"Really?" Jodi said, "That's weird. She must have made a mistake or something."

"Yeah, I can see that. She was more than a little weird herself."

"What classes do you have today, Amy?" Jodi asked.

"I got Biology at 1:00 and then Soccer at 3:00."

"So after your soccer class and our swim class, we can all have dinner together, right Stacy?"

Stacy had just been sitting there, staring at Jodi as if she really were a ghost. She suddenly snapped out of it.

"Sure, yeah. Um, I gotta go." And with that, Stacy jumped up and scampered out of the cafeteria.

"Wow," Amy said, "You don't think she still thinks you're a ghost, do you?"

"Gosh, I hope not," Jody said, reaching over and taking a bite of Stacy's leftover French toast. "So, wanna go back to the room and fuck some more before class?"

_______________________________

Stacy ran out of the Student Center and spun around holding her hair back.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" she chanted as she paced back and forth, "That did not just happen, oh my gosh, that did not just happen!"

Stacy replayed the scene back in her head.

The three of them were sitting at the table. Stacy had just asked her about where she was last week.

"I was in the cemetery. That's where my coffin is," she had said. And Stacy dropped her fork, but not because of what she had said. It was because Jodi's bare foot began rubbing against one of hers. And it was no accident either! Stacy sat there dumbfounded. She had no idea how to respond at all. All of her eager lesbian bravado turned out to be just that: bravado. And then she felt Jodi's foot begin to creep higher and higher up her leg.

That's when Stacy couldn't take it anymore and jumped up and why she was outside the Student Center, walking in a circle, and not eating her French toast.

"That totally did just happen!"

__________________________________

Amy had barely gotten the door to their room closed before Jodi was on her. There was a giddy wonderfulness in the way she kissed Amy and how she yanked her sweat pants down around her ankles before Amy even had the chance to take her shoes off. Amy leaned her back against the door as Jodi dropped to her knees.

"Baby," Jodi said, looking up at Amy with the sweetest and most innocent expression on her pretty little face, "I will do anything you want. Anytime you want. Anywhere you want."

With that, Jodi leaned forward and began sucking on Amy's already dripping pussy. The sensations going through Amy's body were both familiar and new at the same time. Jodi's tongue expertly slid between her pussy lips, then up and all around her aching clitoris.