Legacy Ch. 06

Story Info
The girls get closer to the truth...and each other.
13.7k words
4.83
3k
9

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/30/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this story are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

________________________

The foyer to the administration building seemed much more imposing and solemn in the light of day than it had been on Sunday night. The polished floors gleamed brightly in the early afternoon sun that streamed in through towering Victorian-style arched windows. And there, standing motionless in the center of the foyer, was the statue of the woman holding the spear.

Amy's eyes were drawn to her again. She was beautiful and strong. But there was also something undeniably arousing about her. Perhaps it was the way the sculptor had captured the shape of her curves beneath the flowing, marble fabric of her tunic. Or maybe it was how her slender, supple fingers grasped the spear...

"Geesh, take a picture, why dontcha?" Stacy said, noticing Amy's fixation. "The registrar's office is this way. C'mon!"

Stacy led Amy up the spiral staircase behind the statue and up to a balcony of sorts. Beyond this balcony were a number of offices tucked away from prying eyes.

"Hello!" Stacy exclaimed as she entered one such office. "I am hoping you can help me and my friend here."

The young woman sitting behind the desk looked up from behind a pair of bright green, retro-style, horn-rimmed glasses. Her hair was bobbed short and dyed almost the same green as her glasses.

"And I would be happy to help," she said with a smile that was even wider and more sincere than Stacy's. If that was even possible. "Just give me one second," the woman said as she turned back to her computer screen, "This day has been absolutely cray-cray."

Both Stacy and Amy had took note of the woman's name plate that was sitting prominently on her desk: 'Marni Ross, Registrar.'

Marni was a wispy, thin woman, most likely in her late 20s, who, despite dressing like she had stepped out of a 1960s sitcom, sported a number of tattoos on both arms and had a rather large tongue piercing. Clearly, the woman enjoyed being a walking juxtaposition.

"Really?" Stacy said, "Do tell, Ms. Ross. We love cray-cray!"

This made the woman laugh and peer over her glasses at the both of them.

"I just bet," she said. She punched the return button on her keyboard and turned her full attention to the two girls. "Now, how about instead you tell me what brings you here today?"

"We are looking for a student," Amy began, "One who works here, in your office. Aimee Archer."

Marni leaned back in her chair and narrowed her gaze on Amy.

"I'm sorry, who?"

"Aimee Archer. About this tall, has a round face, wears really big glasses?"

"And she told you she works here? In my office?"

"Yes."

"I hate to disappoint you, Miss...?"

"Schiffer. Amy Schiffer."

"Miss Schiffer, but students are not allowed to work in the registrar's office. It violates, like, a whole bunch of laws or something."

"What?"

"I am afraid this person you are looking for lied to you. Again, I am sorry."

Amy stood there, stunned. She had not expected this outcome. She had no idea what to do next.

"So, Marni," Stacy said, "Could you maybe look this girl up on your computer, tell us where we can find her, you know, give us her class schedule or her room assignment?"

"I could, but then we'd be back to me violating a whole bunch of other laws. And as adorably cute as the two of you are, I am not about to lose my job. Now, is there anything else I can do for you?"

"No, I think we're done," Stacy said, "Thank you!"

Stacy grabbed Amy's hand and dragged her out of the office.

"Listen, the computer system they use at this school is all web-based and really easy to navigate," Stacy began, "I'm sure once I get in there I can find this Aimee Archer in the student registry."

"What are you talking about?" Amy asked incredulously. "Are you saying you're just gonna sneak in there while she's not looking and hack her computer?"

"Obviously not," Stacy said, "I mean she's right there. She'd see me!"

"Then what exactly are you suggesting?"

"You get her out of that office."

"And how the hell do I do that?"

"Please," Stacy said as seriously as she could, "The woman was practically begging you to fuck her."

"What!? Oh my God! You're insane!"

"And you're in denial. I am telling you, you can get her to follow you into that restroom. Keep her busy for, I don't know, fifteen minutes or so. I'll slip in, type, type, type, enter, enter, enter and bingo! We find your Aimee Archer."

Amy stared at Stacy. The girl was serious.

"Look," Amy said at last, "If I do this, and I am not saying I will, we need something better than 'fifteen minutes or so.'"

"Good point," Stacy whipped out her phone, "I'll text you when I'm done."

Amy followed suit, pulling out her own phone, "And I'll text you when this whole scheme falls apart because I won't be able to keep her in that restroom longer than it takes for her to figure out I'm a fucking idiot!"

"Great!" Stacy said, "We got a plan!"

_____________________

The registrar watched as the two girls left her office. She had to shake herself to stop thinking the thoughts that she was thinking. Marni had identified as a lesbian from an early age, and, though working at Franklin College was a dream job, there were times when the temptation was a bit too much. Under no circumstance were faculty and staff permitted to engage in sexual relations with any current student of Franklin College. President Bane had made this abundantly clear to her when she hired her. Failure to comply with this bright-line prohibition would result in immediate termination. President Bane had even made that point to the entire college last year when she fired an English faculty member for innocently kissing a student's forehead.

And here was Marni, an openly lesbian woman, putting herself in a position where she was surrounded by beautiful, young women all day long. Of course, it wasn't as bad as she made it sound. It wasn't like Marni was constantly waging war against her libido when she came to work. Most days, she never even looked twice at the students who came into her office.

But today was not one of those days. She often blamed days like this on not getting laid enough or when she was nearing her period. But something was wrong. Marni had gotten laid just the other night and her period was still about two weeks away. She had no way of explaining why she was so attracted to the girl with the ponytail. But she was. And she couldn't stop thinking about her.

Marni shook herself again, "That's enough of that," she said aloud, "Need to just focus on something else." She went back to her computer.

It mostly worked. And then the girl with the ponytail came back into her office. Alone.

________________________________________

Stacy made sure she was out of sight of the registrar's office, figuring it wouldn't do to have the young woman see Stacy loitering about. She nervously waited around the corner of the restroom. It didn't take long until she heard Amy's voice heading towards her. Amy was saying something about a backed up toilet or some such nonsense. Stacy rolled her eyes.

'Way to kill the mood, Schiff,' she thought, 'Ooo baby, let's go somewhere we can be alone, just you and me and the pungent stench of raw sewage!'

But it worked, the registrar followed Amy right into the restroom. As soon as the two had disappeared, Stacy sort of stealthily ran back to the office. She quickly sat down at the computer and hoped that Ms. Ross was so smitten by Amy that she had forgotten to lock her computer's screen. She had.

"Goddamn," Stacy muttered as she began poking around, "You must really want in Amy's pants!"

Come to think of it, so did Stacy. But this wasn't about her or Amy, or Amy's ass. She had a job to do, damn it!

It didn't take her long to access the student registry.

"Let's see, A-R-C-H-E-R, A-I-M-E-E."

Stacy smashed the enter button with glee.

[NO RECORD FOUND]

"Excuse me?" Stacy said to the screen. She entered the name again. The screen returned the same result.

"What the fuck?" Stacy quickly glanced at her phone. No texts. She still had a little time.

She typed in Jodi's name.

[NO RECORD FOUND]

"What the fucking fuck?"

Maybe the machine was broken or she was doing something wrong. She typed in her own name.

PEMBROKE, STACY MARIE

Status: Freshman

MAJOR: TBD

The screen was filled with all her academic information: where she went to high school, her GPA, her current class schedule.

"Oh yeah, I got swimming class this afternoon," she said, "Why the fuck am I talking myself! Think Pembroke. Think. There's got to be something in this stupid machine that can help us!"

She began to type: S-C-H-I-F-F-E-R, A-M-Y.

[RECORD SEALED.]

[ALL INQUIRIES RE: SCHIFFER, AMY REQUIRE PRESIDENTIAL ACCESS]

"So, all we need to do now is break into President Bane's computer!" Stacy said triumphantly. "Like that's gonna happen." She looked back at her phone. Still, no texts.

"They are totally fucking." Stacy went back to the computer. "So what now? I gotta find something."

Stacy's light bulb came on. It wasn't the brightest light bulb and the switch almost never seemed to work. But this time, it shined.

It took her a bit to remember the name, but there she was. Stacy sent the entire student file to the local printer. She wasn't sure if any of this would help, but it was all she could find. Now, she just had to sit there and hope that the printer would finish before Amy.

_________________________

"So, which stall did you say it was?"

Amy turned around. This had to be the stupidest thing she had ever done in her life. Why the hell did she let Stacy talk her into this nonsense! There was absolutely no way she was going to convince this woman to just hangout in the restroom with her. Still, she had to say something.

"I...I really like your hair."

Marni blushed as she smiled, "You brought me in here just to tell me that?"

"No! I mean, maybe..." Amy said, "I'm sorry. I just..."

"It's OK. You don't have to apologize."

The woman was about as tall as Jodi, but her slender body reminded Amy of Brianna's. She just stood there, smiling that big, toothy smile behind those geeky green glasses. And she wasn't leaving. In fact, she looked like she was too scared to even move. Was she trembling? Amy took a step closer.

"And your tattoos. I like your tattoos."

"Y-you do?"

"I do." Amy reached out and touched her hand.

That was all it took. Marni jumped into Amy's arms, wrapping her legs around the girl's waist as she pushed her pierced tongue into Amy's mouth. Amy staggered back and into one of the opened stalls.

'Holy fuck!' was all Amy could think as she helped Marni out of her top. 'Stacy was fucking right!' The young woman's tits were a lot like Brianna's as well, small almost to the point of non-existence. But Marni's areolas were much larger than Brianna's and her pierced nipples were fucking huge! Amy couldn't keep her mouth off of them.

"This is crazy!" Marni gasped as she was unbuttoning Amy's jeans. "If we get caught..."

"We won't get caught," Amy said as she switched to the other nipple.

"If we get caught, I am dead," Marni sighed and she slid her hand down the front of Amy's pants. "Oh my fucking God, your pussy is so wet..."

Amy took hold of the woman's waist and lifted her all the way up onto the toilet seat. Marni quickly kicked off her shoes and braced herself by holding on to the top of the stall's partitions.

Amy pushed her tight, pencil skirt up as far as she could. Marni's outfit may have been from the '60s, but her panties were sexy as fuck. The young woman wore a pair of solid black, boy-shorts with the words "Lesbian Porn Star" printed across the front.

"Oh wow," Amy pulled out her phone and took a quick selfie with those panties. "Here, take my phone."

"What for?"

"Because I want you to take more pictures," Amy replied. She then pulled Marni's black panties down around her ankles and, without a moment's hesitation, pushed her face right into the young woman's steaming crotch.

"Oh my God!" Marni gasped. Her knees buckled as soon as Amy's tongue hit her clit. Somehow, the woman managed to keep her balance. She hung onto the top of the stall with one hand while the other feverishly took picture after picture of what Amy was doing to her.

Now, Marni was no stranger to getting all kinds of kinky. She had been eaten out on buses and airplanes, in dressing rooms and movie theaters. Hell, she once even had a girl go down on her in church for God's sake! And of course, Marni had fucked a lot of girls in a lot of restrooms. But this bitch, holy fuck! This bitch knew how to eat mother-fucking pussy!

"FUUUCCCKK!" Marni exclaimed, "Where the fuck did you learn to do that?"

Amy was clearly one of those girls that just fucking loved the taste of pussy. The way she lapped and slurped at Marni's little fuck-hole was proof enough of that. But this girl was extremely good at it. Marni knew that to eat good pussy, a girl had to have two things: the right attitude and the right attention. Most girls had plenty of the first but sorely lacked the second. If you were going to go down on a girl, then you better fucking go down her. You fucking make that cunt yours. Girls with the right attitude don't stop eating until you cream their faces. But a girl with the right attention, that was something else entirely. These girls watch you as they eat your pussy. They learn to spot the tell-tale signs of a rising orgasm. They pull back just at the right moment, tease you just enough to drive you fucking crazy. Sure, they want you to cum, but they want you to suffer first. It was the rare girl that could do both of these things at the same time.

And one such girl was between her legs.

Amy stared right into the camera, her ponytail swinging wildly as her head bobbed and swayed, up and down, side to side. She gulped and swallowed and gasped for air but never never slowed down. Her tonguing was sure and steady and unrelenting.

"Fuck your gonna make me cum, sweetie!"

"That's the idea," Amy said as she pulled her face away from Marni's cunt. The girl grabbed Marni's her right leg and lifted it up, putting her foot on the safety bar. Marni's skirt was not meant for such gymnastics and the hem ripped open.

"Oh fuck," Amy exclaimed, "I didn't mean to do that."

"Like hell you didn't," Marni said, "Get back in there and make it up to me."

Marni's legs were now wide enough apart for Amy to really get at her cooze. This time, when she went back in, she did so with a fucking vengeance.

Marni's body shook so hard she could barely keep her balance. Amy was devouring every inch of her vagina. And like any good tease, Amy made sure to pay just enough attention to her aching clit to make Marni lose her goddamn mind.

"OK, that is fucking ENOUGH!" Marni hissed. Letting go of the stall, she took hold of Amy's ponytail and jerked Amy's mouth to her clit. "Don't you fucking stop licking that goddamn clit!"

Amy was all too happy to do as Marni asked. First, she spit and slobbered all over the little, pink button and then, using the tip of her tongue, Amy jabbed and flicked at it with ever increasing speed. Each time her tongue made contact with it, Marni's body was rocked by wave after wave of intense pleasure.

"There you go," Marni sighed, "Good girl...good girl...Lick that fucking clit."

Of course, Amy wasn't going to just eat the girl's pussy. In one swift motion, she slid two fingers up into Marni's cunt. The green-haired girl cooed happily and began humping Amy's fingers. There was very little Marni loved more than a good finger-fucking.

Suddenly, Amy stopped and pulled her fingers out.

"What are you doing?" Marni gasped, "I need your fing-EEEERRRRS!"

Before she could finish her sentence, Amy had taken those same two fingers, now coated in Marni's own pussy juices, and stuck them right up the girl's asshole.

Marni had to let go of Amy's ponytail and grab onto the stall again just so she wouldn't fall to the floor. Her body was exploding in a series of intense, bursting shock waves of orgasmic bliss.

"OH MY GOD! YES! YES! YES! OH FUCK YES!"

This was the most intense orgasm Marni had experienced in her life. This girl, this unassuming, t-shirt-and-jeans-wearing, girl-next-door kind of girl was not simply fucking her brains out, she was giving her a goddamn religious experience.

"Fucking hell," Marni moaned as the orgasm began to wane. "That was too fucking good."

Amy pulled her fingers out of Marni's ass and began to lick them clean. The green-haired girl's eye nearly popped out of her head at the sight.

"Um...so, do you...like...eat ass?"

Amy laughed, "Do I eat ass? C'mere."

Marni squealed like a schoolgirl as Amy spun her around until she was facing the wall. Marni, who was still standing on the toilet seat, bent her knees slightly so that she could lewdly wiggle her little ass at Amy.

"Wow," Amy said, admiring the girl's tight little backside, "That's fucking cute."

Marni's arms weren't the only things that were tattooed. She had the word "Fucking" tattooed in an Old English style script on her left butt cheek and, in the same style, was the word "Cute" on the right.

"I thought so," Marni giggled.

Amy took each cheek in her hands. Even though Marni had a little butt, it was surprisingly squeezable. Amy gave the left cheek a good, hard slap. Marni cooed again and stuck her ass out even more. Amy pulled the cheeks apart to reveal the cutest, sweetest, most adorable little butt hole she had ever seen. It was pink and puffy, looking more like a little pair of pouting lips than it did a sphincter.

"I think I'm in love," Amy said as she leaned forward.

Marni's back arched reflexively when she felt Amy's breath on her asshole. Her stomach was turning flip-flops in anticipation of what was about to happen. Again, Marni was no stranger to this kind of thing and often engaged in analingus with her lovers. But most of the time the girl was either too scared or too shy to really get in there. She was pretty certain Amy was not one of those girls.

First, Amy's tongue slathered the rim of Marni's anus, savoring its flavor while she teased the opening. Marni slapped at the wall and trembled uncontrollably.

"Yessssss!" was all the woman could say. Amy continued to lavish so much attention on her perfect, little pucker that she was completely unprepared when, all on its own, it spontaneously unclenched itself and opened up, eager for penetration.

Without any warning, Amy went from softly licking and tenderly kissing to straight up tongue fucking and asshole sucking. And, for good measure, she shoved two fingers back into Marni's cunt and began pumping it like crazy.

This was all just too fucking much. Marni's entire body, which was still riding high from the last orgasm, began to spasm uncontrollably, like she was in the throes of some kind of seizure. It was so bad that her left leg actually started kicking Amy.

Not wanting to disengage from that sweet, savory asshole, Amy tried to hold Marni's leg still between her own legs. Marni's foot started rubbing against Amy's crotch. Or maybe it was the other way around? Regardless, it didn't take either girl long to figure out how to get Marni's foot into Amy's panties.

"You like that, huh?" Marni asked as she tried to reassert control, "You like my foot rubbing your sweet little cunt. You know how I can tell? 'Cause your pussy is getting my cute toes all wet."

Amy growled into Marni's rectum. She reached down with her free hand, grabbed the green-haired girl's ankle and held the foot in place so she could hump it like the bitch in heat she was.