Legal Guardian Can't Resist Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy gets jealous when his boy is popular with other guys.
6.1k words
4.82
10.8k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are above the age of 18.

*

The day after Jared fucked my virgin hole with a huge dildo, I was feeling sore. I knew some soreness was probably normal, but how much and how long was it supposed to last?

After school, I asked the internet, and boy, was that a mistake! Now, I was even more worried.

By the time Jared came home from work, I was a nervous wreck. That morning, he had acted a little awkward, but now he was back to full caretaker mode.

"Luca, what's wrong?"

I couldn't decide if I should tell him. I didn't want him to regret anything or think I was too naive or inexperienced. But I was also freaking out!

Due to my embarrassment, I spoke really quietly.

"What was that?" he asked.

I stepped closer to him, our bodies almost touching. He waited patiently. I put my hands on his shoulder and got on my tipy toes. He wrapped his arms around me, steadying me. I whispered in his ear. "I'm really sore from what you did to me last night."

He held me tighter against him. "I got so caught up in the moment. You're so beautiful, Luca, and I love you so much. It's hard for me to contain my feelings for you sometimes. Did I hurt you?"

"No, well, I don't think so. I read about some scary things on the internet, and I tried to use a mirror, but I couldn't see very well. Should I ask my doctor to exam me or something?"

"No! I mean, I'll take a look."

"Huh?" I pulled back.

"I'll be clinical about it. Go grab some lube and meet me in the living room."

I did as he said. He had me lean over the back of the couch. He slid my pants down first and grumbled.

"You're wearing the underwear I got you again." I was wearing a green pair this time. I shook my butt, and he laughed, swatting my bottom gently.

He slowly pulled those down and my laughter died.

First, he fondled my balls and ran his hand up and down the length of my dick from behind. His hands on me caused all the blood in my body to immediately rush to my dick.

"No problems here?"

"N-no."

"Okay, I'm going check your cute little hole now." He spread my cheeks wide. "It's a good shade of pink." Omg! How did I end up like this?

Snap! The sound of the lube cap popping off was now erotic to me. He placed a lubed finger on my hole and rubbed over.

"I'm going to go in. Bear down, baby."

His finger slipped in, and I was able to keep quiet thankfully. I was fully hard, but maybe he didn't notice. He made a circular pattern, feeling every part of my canal. Omg! Omg! Jared's finger was in me. A piece of Jared was in me!!

"I don't feel anything abnormal yet."

He brushed over my prostate, and I yelped! My body jerked.

His voice was laced with concern as he asked, "Did that hurt?"

I was mortified. He was being serious, but I couldn't help enjoying myself. I was too embarassed to answer.

"You need to tell me, Luca. Does this hurt?" He repeated, and I couldn't keep quiet enough. I let out a loud moan and pushed back against him.

"Oh, I guess not."

"No..." I admitted with a whimper.

"Okay, I'm going to check with two fingers now."

He slipped out and returned with two slick fingers. Yeesss. He explored the entirety of me again and when he rubbed over my prostate, I pushed back against him, pumping his fingers in and out of me. My legs were shaking from the pleasure of Jared in me.

"Lucaaa," he moaned as I fucked myself on his fingers. "You don't seem to have any tears or hemmorroids. Your soreness should subside soon."

"I'm not sore when you rub me," I panted.

"Luca..." He curved his fingers, getting an even better angle on me.

"Ahh! Jared!" I felt the pleasure wash over my whole body.

"I'm technically done. I should stop now."

"Noooo, you caused this, so... so... ugh! Just a little more!" I reached behind me and pulled his other hand ahainst my dick.

His hand lightly caressed my dick, then Jared finally gave in. He squeezed around me tightly and started truly pumping me. His other hand- Omg! I hadn't realized he really was being clinical with his movements before, because now he was so sensual. He hit all the right spots at all the right times in me. Wow!

"Jared, you make me feel sooo goood! I love having you in me."

"Baby," he kissed my back. "I can't resist you. I love you so much." He punctuated his words with extra attention on my swollen prostate.

"Ahh! Again!"

"I love you, Luca." He rubbed so good!

"Ahhhh!!!"

"I love you the most."

He slipped out and rammed back in with three fingers directly going for my prostate without abandon.

"AAHHH, DADDY!!!" I came like I was electrocuted and the come was forced out of my body. I yelled and moaned through wave after wave of pleasure.

When I collapsed on the couch, Jared's fingers in me followed. He spread his three fingers wide, stretching me even more, and slowly pulled out. Oh my- "Ugh!" I grunted at the discomfort pleasure.

Over my shoulder, Jared just stared at my hole. I could feel that I was still open. I was gaping for him.

"If you want, you can..." I arched my back for him.

He groaned like I had never heard from him. His body shook with tension. He took deep breathes and closed his eyes. He seemed a little less wild when he opened them. He lifted me in his arms and settled us on the couch.

"Are you okay?"

"Amazing," I hugged him. "I think I'm a little more sore now again." I giggled.

He laughed and appologized. "You eat something, and I'll prepare you bath." He kissed my lips. More than a brief peck this time. He slid his lips over mine and sucked on my bottom lip. He moved my head the way he wanted and controlled the kiss so good. I melted and made happy little sounds. By the time he pulled away, I was dazed and overwhelmed and so so happy.

I spent a really long time in the hot bubble bath he drew for me. I replayed what happened downstairs over and over again. I couldn't help rubbing one out and came in the cooling water before getting out.

......

Lately, I had been leaving my bathroom door unlocked while showering. Jared and I had seperate bathrooms, but it excited me knowing there was the potential of him to walk in on me.

I know he liked my tight body and my bubble butt. He was so close to breaking last time while staring at my gaping hole. Jared loves everything about me. I love him. I think he just needs a little more ecoutagement.

I was done washing, just enjoying my hot shower now. I was even hornier nowadays. Hmmm. I brushed over my nipples and down my stomach. I remembered how he played with my nipples. He lit me on fire! What if he walked in on me now? He'd appologize, but maybe he couldn't resist and keep kept watching me a little longer? I teased my balls and stroked my dick leisurely. It was plumping up. He'd watch me, his eyes caressing every inch of me, wishing it were his hands on me. I certainly wished so.

I used some baby oil I kept in the shower. It made my skin extra soft. I lathered my hand and caressed my own ass cheeks, pretending it was Jared grabbing me. I slipped a finger up and down my crack, teasing my hole. I pushed my finger in me and sighed to myself in relief, "Ahh." In and out, in and out. I added a second finger. I twisted and turned, attempting to do what Jared did with his experienced fingers. I'd probably masterbate to the living room finger fucking forever!

But I couldn't reach the spots he did. I couldn't turn my fingers as much. "Ugh! I can't..." I was so turned on, but I needed more than I could give myself. "Jared..." I moaned in desperation, as I pumped as much as I could.

Suddenly the glass panel to the shower opened. I screamed and jumped back, almost slipping.

Jared caught me, then pinned me to the shower wall with his body. He was fully clothed, almost drenched through in a few seconds.

Omg! When did he get here? Was-was he watching me? I moaned in his arms. My dick was pressed firmly between our bodies. I shifted against him.

"What can't you do, baby?"

"I..." I was breathing so hard. My pulse was beating wildly, my heart felt like it was going to pop out of my chest. "I can't reach everwhere you did. You made me feel sooo good. I want your touch, Daddy."

His lips crashed down on me. Oh my! He was such a controlling kisser, and I loved it. It was overwhelming and way too short. I chased his mouth when he pulled away.

"I'm going to hell," he murmured, but before I could register the meaning of his words, his hand grabbed my thigh and pulled my leg around his hip. I automatically brought the other around him too and locked them together. He held me against the wall like I weighed nothing. His muscles weren't even really straining. I wrapped my arms around his neck and caressed the base of his neck.

His hands fondled my ass cheeks. He squeezed them deliciously. I moaned his name breathlessly, "Jared." His hands skimmed between my cheeks, teasing my hole. "Please!" My hole was already slick with the oil, so he was able to slide two fingers in directly.

He started leisurely, pumping in and out, scissoring his fingers, stretching me. Our breathes mingled. I wiggled between him and the wall. "Moreee, pleaseee." He caressed every part of my inside and smoothly rubbed over my sensitive spot. "Ohh!"

"Is this where you need help reaching?" Jared focused on my favorite spot.

"Yes! Yesss!!"

He slipped out momentarily to come back with three of his fingers.

"Hmph!! You're stretching me so good. You're fingers are so long and thick, Daddy!"

"So is my cock."

"Daddy, yes! I want your big, fat cock! Ughh-ahh-hmm-ah!!" My moans ran together as he focused on my prostate. He filled me so good! He touched me so good!

He pressed into me more. My dick rubbed between our bodies, rough friction from his wet shirt covering his hard muscles. "Jared!!! I'm going to- AHH!!!" I hit my head on the tile wall as an intense orgasm overtook my whole body. Jared kept rubbing me through it. My cum that landed between us was quickly washed away by the shower water.

"Ohh, Jared." I was slipping, but he caught me and held me tight.

He walked out of the shower. I still clung to him like a monkey. He grabbed my towel and dried me down, maybe spending some extra time around my sensitive post-orgasm dick, I yelped, and he chuckled.

"How long were you watching me?"

"Too long... since you were sexily fondling your dick and balls. I meant to leave, but I couldn't when you called for me."

"Oh wow..."

He removed his wet shirt but kept his soaked pants on, which deliciously outlined his hard cock. It looked painful.

"Stop looking at me like that," he groaned.

I blushed. "Like what?" I asked innocently.

He ripped the towel off me, twisted it, and whipped it against my behind! "Oh!!"

"Go on, get dressed. We're going to be late for dinner at my parent's house." At that reminder, he turned a little pink! His shyness made me shy! I blushed too and ran to get ready.

......

A few days later, I was lounging around after school next to Jared working when I got a text from Brad.

Brad: Come outside.

That's random.

"I just got a text from Brad asking me to step outside for a sec. I'll be right back."

He didn't say anything, but Jared followed me out the front door. He bumped against my back when I stopped in my tracks.

Our yard was covered in gold stars and there were sparkles dumped from the front door to the pavement where Brad stood with a rose and a sign reading, "Will you be my date to Winter Formal?" Underneath the question, in parenthesis, he'd written "(as friends)."

Aaww this was so cute!! "Brad!" I gave him a hug. "Yes, of course, we'll have so much fun. You're so sweet. Are you... covered in sparkles right now?"

He laughed, "Yeah, the wind blew when I was opening the bag!" We both laughed.

"Would you like to come in?" I nodded towards my house, when I noticed Jared glaring like he was going to kill someone. His knuckles were white, gripping the door like it was going to bend under the pressure of his hold.

"Uhh, I'm not sure I'm welcome, but I have to head to an off season training workout anyways." He hugged me again then gave me the rose. "Thanks for agreeing to be my date. I can't wait."

"Me too!"

As soon as I came back inside and took off my coat, Jared blocked my way.

"You lied to me." He took a few steps closer. Wow, he looked mad.

"Um, what?" I instinctively took a few steps back.

"You said you weren't dating anyone." He followed.

"I'm not." My back hit the door.

"What was that? You told me you turned him down. Did he not understand, or," he paused breathing in through his nose and out his mouth. "Did you change your mind?" He pressed me against the door, his arms on either side of my head, his body pressed against mine. Mhmmm, wow, that's distracting.

"Luca."

"Oh, uhh, you saw it. He asked me as friends."

"That was a guy asking as friends, hoping for more."

He was upsetting me again! "I'm just going as friends, nothing more, because I don't want to miss out on high school events." I took a deep breath. "I only want you."

His hand caressed my face and down my neck. Shivers ran down my spine. My pulse sped up. "But, you know, I'm pretty popular, so you shouldn't keep pushing me away. Someone might eventually come and snatch me up."

"Hmmm this bratty baby? They think they can handle you?" He ran his fingers over my lips. He leaned down, his lips brushing my ear, "Can they make you as happy as I can? Can they make you feel the way I make you do?"

I whimpered, "Jared, please."

"Who do you belong to?"

"No one at the moment." I opened my eyes and glared as best as I could at him.

He growled and his mouth crashed into mine. He gripped me by my throat and my hair, holding firmly and moving me the way he wanted. He licked my lips thoroughly. I nipped his lip. He groaned.

"Do that again, baby, harder." His groans spurred me on. I bit his lip harder then sucked on it.

I pulled back this time. My hands dug into him where I gripped his body. "You're mine, Jared. Now, make me yours." He went wild! His body crushed mine against the door, rutting against me, and his tongue fucked into my mouth. It was heady and overwhelming. My body melted against him. It was perfect. I wanted more.

I reached down to undo the button on his pants. He pulled my hand away. He kept kissing me, and I tried again. He stopped me again.

I whined, "Jared!"

"Baby, we can't now." He put some space between us, enough for me to catch my breath.

"Hmph!" I stomped away from him. Or more acurately, to my room to jerk myself until I finally came with the taste of him on my lips.

......

It was a Friday night, and I had just finished getting ready and was spraying on some cologne when Jared entered my room without knocking.

"I don't want you to go."

"Too late. I'm already ready. It's going to be a fun party, and I want to have fun!"

"I don't like it. You don't even know who's going to be there."

"I literally know everyone who is going to be there! It's only people from the senior class. Aren't you supposed to be less overprotective as I get older?"

"Is Brad going to be there?" Jared made a new face I couldn't identify for a second...

"Omg! I love your jealous face! You're so cute."

He frowned. "I'm not cute."

"Umm, well you're a lot of things, but right now, you're really cute, too." I stood on my tip toes, he leaned down a little, and I pecked his cheek.

"So?"

"So what?"

"Is Brad going to be there?"

"Yeeesss." I rolled my eyes. "But he totally knows we're just friends. He's never pushed for more. He's actually a really dependable person. He reminds me of you sometimes." Jared's jealous face returned! "But obviously no where near as handsome or caring or smart or loveable or... sexy as you!"

He pressed his lips together, trying to hold back a smile. His arms circled my waist. I rested my hands on his chest.

"Okay, just as long as you remember that. And you know you can call me anytime. Anytime. In fact, send me text updates." He leaned his head down. His lips brushed mine. "Or you could just stay home with me."

My eyes popped open. "Omg! Are you- You're trying to seduce me into staying home!"

"Is it working?"

"Yes, of course, it is..." I kissed him deeply. His hands tangled in my hair. I sucked on his tongue, and he moaned. He thrust his tongue into me, and I whimpered. I melted against him. This was all I ever wanted.

He pulled away. "Fuck, your beautiful." I kissed him again. He kissed back for a few more minutes, then pulled away again. "I changed my mind. You should go."

"What? Why?"

"My control at the moment is paper thin. If you stay, I'm going to do something we can't take back. I don't want you to be blinded by your familial love for me."

I gasped. "You mean you want to have sex with me?"

He grimaced and looked away.

"I want to, too. I want you to take my virginity, Daddy."

His chest was rising and falling rapidly. I could see his self-restraint melting away.

"I want you to be the only man I ever know." I rubbed his chest.

"No, we can't. I can't." He laid his hands over mine to keep them still.

"But I want you!"

He hugged me so tightly, I couldn't breath.

"Baby, you're the most important person in the world to me. I want to give you everything you want."

"But?"

"But, you might feel differently when we don't live together." I opened my mouth, but he shushed me. He shushed me! "When you go to college and meet new people. When your world grows, you might..." he gulped. "You might realize this was just infatuation."

"It's not!"

"Or a different type of love."

"Is that what it is for you?"

"Unfortunately not. I love you more than anything, and it's wrong, but I can't help it. I can't even imagine being with anyone else."

"I've been wondering... Have you been dating anyone? You seem to hide any dates you go on pretty well. Remember how you said I can't date until I'm 30? Well you're not 30, so you can't date anyone else either." I gripped the front of his shirt. He's mine.

He chuckled then turned serious. "No, baby. I haven't even thought of anyone else in a long time. Longer than what's appropriate."

My mouth popped open. He means...

"But I love you so much that I want the best for you. Your happiness always comes first, Luca. As long as you're happy, I can live contently."

"I'm only happy with you."

"That might change, and that's okay. I'll always love you and support you. I'm always your family, okay?"

"It won't change!"

"You understand, right?"

"Yes, Jared." I understood he didn't believe me yet, but that's okay. He would soon, and we had our whole lives for him to keep seeing my love for him. I understood he's going to be mine forever. I smiled at him.

"Uh oh, what're you thinking now?" He teased.

"You're mine."

He returned my smile with a sweet one. "I've always been yours and always will be, for however long you want."

We kissed sweetly for a long time. He tasted delicious. As our kiss depened, the dirtier it started to become. Jared sucked on my lip, I whined, and he pulled back, panting.

"Okay, you should go to your party."

"But-"

"I'm serious. Don't test me tonight."

"But I'm old enough to consent!"

"You're still in high school." He turned me around and slapped my butt, pushing me in the direction of my room.

"Hey!" I giggled. "I can't wait until graduation..." I mumbled.

......

I texted Jared when I arrived at the house party. One of Brad's teammates' threw this yearly rager, and it was an all around great time.

Jared: I'm glad you're getting the whole high school experience, baby. Love you. Send pictures.

Everyone greeted me with big smiles, fist bumps, hugs, pats to the back. I wasn't bluffing when I told Jared I'm popular. I'm smart, good looking, and an extroverted, social person. I was respectful to teachers and parents. I got good grades and talked shop with the nerds. Jared made me a hardcore sportsfan, so I ribbed with the jocks. I was a little sassy and didn't let anyone walk over me. Girls liked hanging around me, and guys either wanted me or were relaxed around me, because they knew I wouldn't steal their girl!

12