Legally Bound to Me Pt. 06

Story Info
The building of my harem of lawyers - Meeting Pamela.
8.7k words
4.81
10.1k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay on the cliffhanger. I am still looking for an editor. If you can help, please leave me a note in the comments.

The story of how I built my harem of lawyers. Seven years ago... Meeting Pamela.

"What the fuck is she doing here, Kurt?" I asked as I took a step towards the consent-violating woman who ruined protocol poker at The Exchange by using her status as an investor to kick us out.

"A lot has changed since you left DC, Sir Sam. I think you should meet my friend and hear him out," Kurt said.

Vivian appeared at my side. "Sam, Kurt is right. I know how you feel about Miss Scarlet but take some deep breaths and level your head."

While my blood was still boiling, my brain knew better than to disregard Vivian's advice. I took inventory of the situation. Miss Scarlet, did not look like the loud, brash woman from a few years ago. She was kneeling submissively beside Kurt's friend, a position I would never have thought her capable of. Maybe Kurt and Vivian were right. Diego, Kurt's friend, noticed a change in my posture and took two steps towards me with his hand extended for a handshake.

"Sir Sam, I know you have some history with this girl here. She is my slave. I would like it very much if we could discuss how we can make amends for her past actions," he said in accented English.

"That sounds good, Sir Diego," I responded and gestured for him to join me at a pair of chairs by the bar. As we sat, our slaves joined us to kneel at our sides.

"First, good Sir, I believe my slave has something to say," Diego said. "P, speak as we discussed."

Without a moment's hesitation, Miss Scarlet took her kajira off and laid down in position #8 at my feet. I was momentarily stunned by the gesture.

"Sir Sam, this one would like to humbly offer my deepest apology to you for this one's actions. This girl is truly sorry for the impact of her horrible behavior on you and the community. Please know that this one is no longer that woman. Miss Scarlet is gone, Slave Pamela is here now," the redhead said sincerely.

I looked at Diana, who had been there when Miss Scarlet created havoc at our Protocol Poker night at The Exchange. She gave me a smile and a slight nod. Glancing at Katherine, I knew what she would want me to do. I took a few deep breaths and pulled the trigger.

"Slave Pamela, thank you for your apology. I accept these words but I will remind you that for me, actions are the truth," I answered.

Pamela sat up into position #1.

"I agree with you and I know there are going to be people here tonight that remember Miss Scarlet. If I may, I would like to propose a course of action," the distinguished-looking Latino said. I leaned in and Diego laid out a very well thought out plan. I nodded my agreement and called my slaves over. I gave them instructions, sending them on the way.

"I am impressed, Sir Diego," I told him. "I hope this works out and we can become friends."

Checking my watch, I headed to the middle of the room to announce the beginning of Protocol Poker.

"Dear guests," I began, "welcome to the first Protocol Poker night we've thrown in a few years. To the newcomers, we will soon separate for some quick education for the players and submissives. For those who were with us before, I would like to address the elephant in the room: the fate of Miss Scarlet, who ended our game at The Exchange."

Boos interrupted my speech. Gesturing to the crowd to quiet down, I waited to continue. "It seems that she has changed her ways and is here tonight as the collared slave of Sir Diego who has offered her as a slave to the house for tonight to be punished and reborn in the community as slave Pamela. So before we get started, bring her in."

Max and Gerry, two of our strongest male submissives came in carrying the kneeling pillory. The boys put down the heavy piece of BDSM furniture. It was a work of functional art. The base pillory was a rectangular metal platform with a red vinyl pad covering all but the edges. On one end of the base were two lockable cuffs for ankles. On the other end, there was an hourglass structure with cuffs for wrists on the side and a ring for attaching a collar. When locked in the pillory a slave would be held between a true kneeling position and a doggy-style stance.

Behind the boys, my two slaves led the naked curvy redhead on a leash. Katherine and Diana were wearing strap-ons with impressive dildos attacked and carried two small bags full of clothespins. They locked the redhead into the pillory. When they were done, they knelt in position #5 with the bags held high.

"If you were part of Protocol Poker before," I said the crowd, "please take a clothespin and attach it anywhere you want."

Almost everyone in the room had been to at least one of the events so there was soon a queue for the pins. The redhead squealed every time a clothespin was attached making it quite enjoyable to Sadists like me. Once the last person placed the pinching device on the bound slave, I was pretty aroused.

Diego approached me with a light flogger and dragon's tail in this hands. I took the dragon's tail and we started to circle the redhead.

"Pain will atone for your past actions," Diego told his slave. Then he flicked his wrist and skillfully knocked a clothespin off, causing the redhead to scream. I followed suit, using the dragon's tail to remove a couple of pins clamped to her ass.

Diego and I circled the slave, alternating who struck like a choreographed dance. She screamed with each strike and tears were running down her face. The crowd shouted insults at the redhead as punishment rained down upon her.

When we were done I addressed the crowd, again. "Ms. Scarlet is no more. This is slave Pamela, owned by Master Diego. Tonight, she is in service to the house to use as we may. I would like to be the first to welcome her into service. Girls," I commanded.

Diana and Katherine stood up and took their positions. My Latina was in front by Pamela's head, while Katherine stepped up behind the semi-kneeling redhead. Katherine took her lubed dildo and thrust it into Pamela's exposed pussy. Pamela's cry was cut short by Diana's dildo entering her mouth. Soon, both of my slaves were pistoning in and out of the bound redhead, cheered on by the crowd. After a few minutes, the girls pulled out to switch.

When the girls pulled out their dildos, Pamela took the opportunity to beg to be allowed to cum.

"What do you say, friends. Do we let this girl cum and get on with poker?" I asked our guests. The answer was a resounding "YES" from the crowd. Nodding to my slaves, they began to pound Pamela between them.

It did not take long for the curvy redhead to start shaking. Her guttural moans around Katherine's strap-on became loud enough to hear over the crowd. Suddenly, Pamela's body convulsed and Katherine pulled the strap-on out of bound slave's mouth. Her scream of pleasure quieted the rest of the room as Diana continued to fuck her into oblivion. Pamela cried out once more and then a stream of liquid hit the vinyl below her. Diana pulled out and stepped away, leaving the redhead convulsing and squirting twice more by herself.

"Welcome, slave Pamela," I said before Diego and I stepped in and worked together to release the dazed slave from the pillory. I gave her face a caress and smiled at her. Diego took her back to a couch for some aftercare while the crowd applauded.

"Well that was quite the start to the evening," I told the crowd. "I am sure after that, people are ready to get this started. Let's do the education sessions and begin the fun in earnest."

The player and slave education sessions wrapped up quickly and the games got started only a little later than originally scheduled. I was happy to be at the same table as Jack. We both were big fans of protocol play so, when our dirty minds were at the same table, fun was guaranteed. This time we went big from the start with a prop bet on which of us would win a hand first. The winner would get a blowjob from the other's sub. Jack and I set the stakes high because we knew it would set the tone for the event.

I lucked out early, getting pocket jacks in the dealer position and pushed out almost everyone with a decent bet pre-flop. Another Jack on the turn let me put the screws to Mistress Mary, the last person against me. The pro-Domme gave me a withering stare as my raise put her all-in. Not getting the response from me she wanted, the Betty Page look-alike folded.

"YES," I exclaimed. "Sorry man but I've wanted this since the second protocol poker event at my place!"

Jack laughed, recalling that fun night at my condo when his submissive, Aiko, blew the room away with a master-class in passionate, sloppy blowjobs. Aiko gave me a sly smile as she walked around the table to where I was standing. She was wearing a black bra and thong set with thigh highs and austere black stilettos. When she got to me, Aiko unhooked her bra and knelt.

"Don't worry about me for a few rounds," I told the table and stood from my seat.

The beautiful Japanese girl undid my zipper and pulled my semi-hard cock out of my pants. Aiko took my entire length in her mouth in one smooth motion. Her moans and swallowing contractions had me fully hard in no time flat. I could tell immediately that Aiko was taking her performance to the next level. The spit was starting to build up in her mouth, encasing my hardness in its slickness. She started to fuck her mouth down the length of my cock, pulling back and gasping for breath.

Soon, Aiko was in her full splendor. Drool was running down her chest and her tears were streaming down her face. I grabbed the back of her head by the roots of her hair and took control of the pace of her face fucking. Thrusting my cock deep into her throat, I enjoyed the sensation of her struggling for breath before pulling her off me. A thick line of her saliva connected my cock to her mouth. I took that drool off of my cock and smeared it on her breasts. Aiko cried out and convulsed in a small orgasm as I worked over her thick brown nipples.

I did not give the sexy Japanese girl any time to recover as I stuck my cock back in her mouth. We were in the endgame and Aiko pulled all the stops. She combined her sloppy technique with a twisting handjob on my shaft. The slickness of her viscous spit, the warmness of her mouth, and the motion on my shaft pushed me over the edge.

Sensing my impending orgasm, Aiko sat back and opened her mouth keeping her tongue on the underside of my gland. With a low roar, I filled her mouth with my cum. Like the artist she was, Aiko made a show of milking the last drops out of me then pushing my load to the front of her mouth, demonstrating the full volume she collected. She then beckoned my two waiting slaves and deposited my cum in their mouths.

Diana, my cum loving Latina, was all over the kneeling fellatrix. Not content to enjoy the semen shared directly with her, Diana passionately french kissed Aiko until she could no longer taste my cum on the Japanese girl's tongue. Kat took the opportunity to clean Aiko's chest with her mouth. By the time my slaves were done with her, Aiko's eyes were burning for more.

"Well, that works for me," exclaimed a visibly aroused Jack.

There were laughs and a lot of agreement at the table to his statement. The game resumed, albeit with heightened sexual tension. Punishments were happening around the room and side bets were coming so fast it was hard to keep track. As a result of that, the gameplay was pretty loose and players were dropping like flies.

We consolidated tables in record time. Thanks to my early win, I was at the final table with Diego, Starr, Vivian, Kurt, Mary, and some other guests I did not know as well. Starr had a pretty decent chip lead and I was among the shortest stacks at the table. I knew I had to make a move if I was going to survive.

My chance came when I was sitting on the big blind and only a few players opted to pay the price to stay in the game. I took the opportunity to triple the bet forcing out everyone but Diego who was on the button. This was a total bluff with a 5,6 of spades in my hand. The flop came down with a 10 of hearts, Jack of hearts, and an ace of spades. I led out hard and Diego put me under the gun with a re-raise. Pot committed, I pushed in all my chips.

I was prepared for a bad outcome, I knew he must have something to call my first bet. When he flipped his cards the table gasped; he had a pair of 10 clubs and diamonds. Shaking my head, I gave Diego an imaginary tip of the cap. The turn card was a king of spades, giving me a tiny hope of a flush draw. Not only would I need a spade of the river but I needed to dodge any of the cards on the board to not give him the full house.

The river came down and pandemonium broke out at the table. A 2 of spades was staring up at me. Somehow, I pulled out the win against very steep odds.

"Sir Diego, that was a bad beat," I told the dejected Latino. "Traditionally the dealer would dictate the consolation prize but since you were the dealer I would like to call the scene."

Diego nodded his consent.

"I couldn't help but notice your fine boots. I hope you will allow my House to shine them for you in our own special way. Slaves, please come here."

I took my hands and reached under my slaves' loincloths. Although they were both already wet, I took a minute to play with their pussies to really get their juices flowing. Satisfied with their preparation, I sent Kat and Diana over to Diego.

My slaves knelt and straddled a shoe each. Holding their loincloths out of the way, they proceeded to rub their bare pussies directly on Diego's black Chelsea boots. The girls were already simmering from working over Pamela and it did not take long for them to begin to beg to be allowed to cum. Diego and I made them wait until you could hear the agony in their voices.

Diana and Katherine thrashed for a good two minutes on Diego's foot after being permitted to orgasm. Diego held them by their hair as they convulsed on his foot. When he released them they collapsed and exposed his black boots now slick with their juices. Before I could order my slaves to lick them clean, Diego spoke.

"I think it is only fitting that my slave finishes this," Diego explained, "P, come here and lick off the juices. Make my boots shine!"

The still naked redhead crawled to her master and began to tongue off Diana and Katherine's wetness off Diego's boots. Her pale skin was punctuated with red marks from the clothespins she had on her body earlier. The sway of her pendulous breasts as she diligently cleaned her master's boots was mesmerizing. At the right angle, I could clearly see her pussy still red from the pounding she took from Kat and Diana's strap-ons. By the time Pamela was done, Diego's boots shone brightly.

Diego enjoyed the scene so much, he did not mind being knocked out of the game a few hands later by Mary. The real revelation at the table was Starr who systematically destroyed everyone in her path. After making quick work of Kurt heads up, she revealed her secret.

"Oh my God, guys! Protocol poker is way more fun than the games I usually play in," the Californian blonde continued "pro players always are so serious."

"Wait," I said startled, "you play poker with professional players?"

"I didn't tell you that?"

"You might have neglected to share that small detail of your life," I said shaking my head in disbelief. "Well, Madam Cardshark, you certainly outclassed us! As such, call your scene and we will make it happen."

"Where is the tall french couple? I am all wound up and I want an orgy with your House and them," Starr said without a second of hesitation. "I want you and Claudia to start with me and the rest can join us when I say so."

"Sounds like a plan. They should be back any minute now. Let's give the play part a chance to get started and we'll move to our room for your orgy," I told Starr.

I called my slaves over to explain the plan to them and to give them some pets for their excellent service. Katherine and Diana were vibrating with excitement. I knew they wanted to get a crack at Starr ever since their suspension scene the night before. The poker queen had no idea how badly my slaves were looking forward to ravishing her.

Diego walked up to me with Pamela on a leash and her kajira in his hand. I smiled and shook his hand.

"Don Sam, this even exceeded the high expectation that Kurt set. It was truly a pleasure and I am thankful to your House for hearing my slave's apology," the Latino said. "We are exhausted but I wanted to share my gratitude before leaving."

"I have a feeling this is the beginning of a great friendship, Sir Diego," I responded. "Please take my card and we will set up dinner next weekend. I don't have a lot of friends who own slaves so it would be great to have someone to talk to. Also, I am dying to know more about P's transformation. I have to admit that I can sense a big change in her."

As they left, Claudia, Jean, Preti, and Priya arrived from the Winter Fire closing after-party a bunch of folks. "I guess we are the 'after-after-party'," I told my slaves with a laugh.

The Indian-American sisters bounded up to me and regaled me with stories of all the fun they had at the ball and after. I laughed and told the new arrivals about Starr's big win. It took no convincing at all to get Claudia and Jean's consent for the orgy.

"Preti and Priya," I told the gorgeous sisters, "You can stay here and make sure your new friends have a good time. First, however, your jobs are to make sure you clean Kat and Dee with your tongues to make sure they have no shoe residue on them."

They beamed and nodded. Around us, the play party was in full swing. The newcomers got a quick tour of the space and rules overview before being left to their own devices. Preti took Katherine by the hand and Priya grabbed Diana. They led my slaves over to the couch and pushed them down on the cushions. I smiled knowing that my slaves would be spick and span by the time the sisters were done.

I turned and grabbed a bottle of champagne and three glasses. Claudia did her sexiest saunter over to where Starr was seated.

"Mon chat, I believe I am part of your prize," Claudia said. She extended her hand and the blushing blonde took it. The beautiful Frenchwoman led Starr out of the play suite and I followed behind them as they made their way down the hallway to our suite.

Claudia whispered something to Starr. They both giggled and started to hike up their dresses, exposing their thong-covered asses as they walked ahead of me. After a few more steps they both pulled their dresses all the way off and tossed them over their heads for me to catch. By the time we arrived at the door to my suite, I was as hard as a rock.

We went straight to the side bedroom. I pour us some champagne and Claudia offered a toast. "A la victoire," we exclaimed as we clinked glasses and took our first sips.

Claudia and Starr made quite the pair. They both had athletic bodies but they were very different. Claudia had long lean muscles that made her look like she could be a professional ballerina. Her pale skin and c-cup breasts seemed perfect on her. Starr had more of a swimmers build from surfing and rigging. Her tan lines accentuated her large d-cups. Starr had small rose-colored nipples that practically begged to be sucked.

Claudia shared my thoughts about Starr's nipples. She took a sip of her champagne and then bent down and enveloped the blonde's hard nubs into her mouth. The Californian's head pulled back and a sensuous moan escaped her lips. Starr extended her hand to the bulge in my crotch. I aided her by undoing my zipper so she could pull my cock out. The sunkissed blonde treated my cock to the same treatment Claudia was giving her nipples. The sensation of the cold bubbly liquid on the head of my dick was incredible.