Leia's Royal Performance

Story Info
Leia Organa infiltrates an undercity strip club.
7.8k words
4.65
15.9k
28

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coruscant's luminescent sky glowed brightly in the night sky of the ecumenopolis, the result of millennia of development of the planet, permanently polluting the once soothing night sky with light. Luxury and heavy haulers, along with the ever looming presence of the Star Destroyers were among the innumerable streams of vehicles that weaved in and out of the skyscrapers that sat far above the planet's original surface.

The Spacer's Den roared with life, hosting another night of adult entertainment for its patrons, a beacon that sat within one of the Undercity's multitude of Red Light Districts, the Urscu district was famed for its seedy activity. Specialising in attracting the finest and most exotic women into its roster, the strip club rarely saw a night on Coruscant without a packed out audience. A variety of projected holograms displayed the services within, with a particularly buxom Zeltron writhing with a seductive smile, inviting customers inside. From the shadiest of slice dealers, to the most out of place Imperial aristocrats, men seemed to flock to the district just to catch a glimpse of the club. Even in shadow of Imperial control, lust still ruled.

A disguised Leia Organa poked her head around the corner or a narrow alleyway, just facing the club from the other side of the street. A lightweight travelling cloak obscured her face as she stood beneath a flickering lamp, she wore a set of unassuming clothes, perfect for blending in with the denizens of the Urscu Entertainment District, though it did little to hide her enviable figure.

The Princess of Alderaan had been scouting The Spacer's Den for a number of days, usually during the periods between her time working as an Apprentice Legislator in the very heart of the Imperial Senate, sneaking away aboard civilian transporters to avoid detection; from both Imperial eyes and her father's. Since discovering her parents involvement in the ever growing, though well hidden, rebellion Leia had sought out ways of assisting them in any capacity that wouldn't put them at direct risk of facing the unyielding wrath of Emperor Palpatine.

Despite her eagerness, her father remained adamant that she should remain neutral. Bail knew the Empire needed to be brought to its end, and was very aware of his daughter's desire to play some part in it, but he couldn't bring himself to put her in direct peril, both out of love and with the words of Master Yoda on his mind. That didn't stop Leia from finding her own means of assisting, using untraceable channels to communicate with rebel spy networks, utilising her position on Coruscant to gather the sort of intelligence that suspected rebel cells couldn't.

As important as Leia knew her work was, she couldn't deny that there was a certain feeling of exhilaration that came with it, a princess hiding amongst slavers and spice dealers, dealing small blows to the Imperial machine week by week. Usually, her covert operations were contained to simple acts, listening in on conversations between Imperial officers, pocketing data files containing tactical information relating to Imperial fleet patrol routes, giving the rebel cells enough time to escape before being enclosed in a pincer.

But her successes only caused Leia to grow bolder, to venture beyond the Senate to the parts of the planet unfit for a young princess. Every daring escapade only spurred her on, the need to continually fulfil her ever growing excitement only increased, causing her to take risks that could impact her directly. It was what brought her to such a salacious establishment, spying on one man in particular.

Admiral Kars Maklin was a less than respectable member of the Imperial Navy from what Leia could gather, having gained his position using the connections of his family, an aristocratic collective dating back to the days of the High Republic. He was indicative of how the Empire was operated, the bureaucratic process catered to those who had influence, the ability to pay their way into an officer's position rather than showing their worth in battle.

Maklin was a loudmouthed brute, prone to making boastful tirades about his over exaggerated capabilities, occasionally letting sensitive pieces of intelligence slip when he became intoxicated, something Leia had picked up during some of the Emperor's lavish balls. A recent ball hosted in the Imperial Palace was one of his more recent slip ups, drunkenly revealing the Imperial Navy's awareness of a rebel cell, one containing a number of personal friends to Bail and Breha, along with a plot to destroy the rebels entirely. With this in mind, Leia set her sights on him, believing that if she could get him in just the right position she could squeeze pieces of highly sensitive information from the man. Her parents could only do so much, restrained by their need to appear loyal to the Emperor on the surface.

Whenever the opportunity became available, Leia followed the admiral as best as she could, trying to find out where he would go after departing from the Imperial Palace, where he would spend his free time. Out of all the locations he visited, Leia was surprised to discover just how frequently the aristocrat would visit the Spacer's Den. He certainly had the money to afford the very best call girls Coruscant had to offer, all from the security of his penthouse. Regardless of his motives, Leia knew she had her hook, she just needed to find out whether she had the resolve to cast it out.

The strip club offered a weekly spot for new girls to try out, putting on a live performance for the chance to find permanent employment within The Spacer's Den. Whether Leia liked it or not, it was the best chance she had of getting close enough to the admiral, though she felt the electric spark of excitement hit her far more than it had ever done. With a quick reminder of the good her actions would do for the budding rebellion, Leia left the alley and crossed over, walking past a scantily clad human prostitute -- who Leia assumed was close to the same age as herself -- as she hopped into a beat up speeder.

The Princess had always read about the prevalence of prostitution on Coruscant, both its higher class and far poorer equivalent. So many unfortunate women fell into its snare, whatever hopes and dreams they had on the planet were quickly rendered irrelevant as the girls were assimilated into the various rings of the sex trade. It was Leia's first time seeing such a transaction take place in person, as revolting as the process should have been, she couldn't help but find some allure in the concept of selling her body to a complete stranger, to be reduced to a commodity.

Shaking her head clear, she walked over to a wide alley just next to the club, taking cautious strides as she stood before the side entrance only used by the staff. She leaned over and tapped her hand against the rusting door, eyes darting from one side of the alley to the other, waiting for a response. Within seconds the door was wrenched open, revealing a short, aged Twi'lek male, his eyes instantly gave Leia a once over as a Corellian cigar smoulderd between his fingers.

"Lost are we?" the Twi'lek asked gruffly, taking a short drag from his cigar. "I'd recommend you get yourself the first air taxi back up to whatever part of the wealthy upper levels you came from. Lots of people down here would pay a pretty credit to get their hands on you."

Leia bristled as he tried to shut the door on her, sticking her foot out to wedge it open. "What is that supposed to mean? How could you possibly know where I have come from, or what I'm doing here?"

The Twi'lek groaned in frustration and opened the door once again, suddenly aware that the human before him had intended to arrive at his club. "Girl, I've been running clubs like this for decades, from here all the way to the most cut throat planets in the Hutt's territories. First, you carry yourself differently, more regal like compared to the desperate sorts we get here. Second, that jumpsuit of yours cost more than a crate of passable spice, though I'll admit that it shows off that exquisite body of yours enough to get me goin'. Third, you opened your mouth and that Core accent of yours slipped out. Now, what do you want?"

Leia was taken aback, to be dressed down by such a questionable character. Regardless, she still had a task and the opportunity would only fade with every wasted moment. "Fine, you're right, I am from the upper levels. I would like the chance to perform, this is the night you allow auditions, isn't it?"

The Twi'lek leaned against the door frame with sudden curiosity, scrapping his piercing eyes across what he could see of Leia's body. "Are you joking? Is this one of those things upper class girls dare each other to do?"

Leia shook her head firmly. "I'm being entirely serious. I wish to perform... tonight."

"Hmm," the Twi'lek stroked his lekku as he absorbed her words. He was still sure there was a certain level of deception, but there was a certain determination in the sparkling brown eyes of the girl that lessened his suspicion. Though he wouldn't say he trusted her, having always held a deep seated hatred for the upper classes of Coruscant, for their arrogance, their blind support for the human focussed Empire. "Alright, let's say your telling the truth, and that you're here for some thrill seeking you can't find up in those pretty towers of yours. How are you goin' to prove it?"

"Pardon?" Leia asked in sudden confusion, so sure that gaining entry would have been far simpler.

"Think of it like one of your fancy opera concerts," the Twi'lek elaborated, quickly realising just how naive the girl was concerning basic etiquette of the Undercity, "they need an entrance fee and proof f why you belong here. Now, are you genuinely here wanting to put that sexy body of yours to work for me, or are you just wasting my time?"

"How can I do that?" Leia asked, fully aware that she needed to get inside before the admiral got his fix for the evening. "You're right, maybe I am looking for something a little more... exciting."

The Twi'lek grunted in reply. Without so much as a quick check to make sure the alley was entirely empty, he unzipped his pants and dropped them to the ground, causing his hard, quivering member to spring free into the cool night air. "You want me to take you seriously? Then I want you to suck me, human."

Leia was as aroused by his suggestion as she was indignant. Her face blushed significantly as she glared into the Twi'lek's uncaring eyes. "How is this meant to be a fair trade? What if someone was to see me?"

An annoyed sigh escaped the Twi'lek's mouth as he gripped his member. "Well, my little aristocrat, being seen performing sexually charged acts comes with the job. If you want to swing around th durasteel pole, not a single inch of your body will be off limits. Of course, if you're not seriou-"

"Wait!" Leia clenched her eyes as she watched him preparing to pull his pants back up. "Fine. If this is what will satisfy your ridiculous expectations, I'll do it!"

Ignoring the satisfied smirk on the Twi'lek's face, Leia slowly descended until she came to a rest on her knees, very sure that whatever coated the surface of the ground below would permanently stain her borrowed costume. Her eyes stared directly at the quivering tip and hesitated. She wasn't unfamiliar with sex by any means, not that she would have allowed her mother to discover that fact. Her governess -- Sabé -- always offered a sly wink whenever she spotted the princess slipping away with a boy that caught her eye, unaware of Sabé's bouts of nostalgia as she watched the daughter of Padmé Naberrie sneaking away from a social gathering for a quick tryst.

But such events always took place within the confines of Alderaan's grand palace, or the penthouse Leia's parents allowed her to use during her visits to Coruscant. The scenario she faced as she rested on her knees was something entirely different, pleasuring the shady owner of a strip club, who likely held his own prejudices against humans. Yet, as she swept her silky brunette hair over her shoulders, she couldn't help the arousal that was growing, Leia was sure that her panties were quickly becoming soaked.

With a sudden burst of confidence, surrendering to the sheer depravity, Leia brought her ruby lips to the bumpy tip and steadily took him into her mouth, feeling his member inch across the surface of her tongue. It didn't take long for the coco to slide down her throat, a technique she had learned from Sabé, and Leia heard the Twi'lek groan deeply as she reached the root of his member.

"Oh gods! That's a fantastic mouth you have, schutta!" the club owner hissed, shifting his as he felt his entire length being perfectly engulfed by Leia's mouth.

As much as Leia wanted to scold the Twi'lek for referring to her as a 'schutta', she knew he was hardly wrong given that she was on her knees in a damp alley, with someone just a step above a pimp with his cock buried entirely in her royal mouth.

Leia gently rocked her head, swirling her tongue across the bumpy skin of the cock, using the tip to apply pressure to the most sensitive areas. Steadily, her head began to bob along the length, growing in confidence every time she plunged it back into the deepest recesses of her throat, sucking in her cheeks to further the stimulation.

Her brown eyes watched in amusement as the Twi'lek placed his hand against the frame of the door for better support, overwhelmed by the talents of the princess. With every motion, she coated his member in copious amount of saliva, producing a wet smacking sound as the thick member filled her throat entirely, temporarily cutting off her air as the head nestled in her throat, allowing her mouth to almost glide across his cock, her manicured nails reached up and stimulated his testicles, pushing him to his very edge.

"Ahhh, you talented schutta! I'm goin' to cum deep in this wondrous throat of yours!" the Twi'lek proclaimed, resting his hand against the back of Leia's head.

Initially hesitant, Leia had let her arousal drag her along, finding herself willing to letting her royal sensibilities fall away entirely. Burying the length as far as she could, Leia felt its owner stiffen. With a sudden, sharp throbbing, Leia felt a sizeable amount of hot seed splash against the very back of her throat, shivering at the sensation of the thick fluid slowly dripping down inside her. She continued to roll her tongue across the tip, ensuring she swept away every drop of cum, the pungent salty taste flooded her senses.

The Twi'lek quickly softened and pulled out, taking in deep breaths as he recovered. "F-fantastic work. There are Zeltron's in this district that have been doing that for years, yet you outdid most of them. If it wasn't for your accent and expensive taste, I'd assume you were a professional working girl. Heh, maybe your real talents are wasted up in the clouds. "

Leia blushed heavily as she wiped away the remnants of the white fluid from her lips, standing as the club owner pulled his pants back up. "Thank you, I guess."

The Twi'lek held the door open for Leia, allowing her to finally enter, grabbing her rear as she passed. "My name is Kev'as, but given that tonight you'll be one of my girls I'll expect you to call me Bossban, understand?"

Leia nodded, her limited understanding of Huttese still recognised the translation for the word 'Boss', usually in the context of criminal activity. She listened to the distant sound of bassy music as she stepped through the shabby hallway. Acutely aware of Kev'as's eyes scrutinizing her body from behind, admiring the poise she held herself with that marked her as a member of the noble castes, she took the opportunity to look around. She found a wide range of props and decorations, all waiting to be disposed of, but she also spotted a set of metal crates she was sure contained illicit substances.

Kev'as led her into his gaudy office. It was decorated with with items and trophies synonymous with the outer rim. Just above the window looking out to the alley, a slave costume was placed on display, along with a thick collar and wrist binders.

Rounding his table to take a seat in high, wing-backed chair. He pursed his lips as he have her yet another once over. "Now, you've earned your place to try out tonight. But the real question is whether you're up to it. This ain't like your fancy balls, dressing in expensive shimmersilk gowns as some prissy nobleman dances with you. When you go out there you need to sell sex, in its purest form. I'm not doubting you have the body for it, and if you're just as flexible as that mouth of yours then maybe you might just pull it off."

Leia already had her performance in mind, she just hoped she remembered the routine given how long it had been since she had last preformed it at the Alderaan Select Academy. It needed to be enough to get her close to the admiral. "Don't worry, Kev'a...Bossban. I promise I won't disappoint you."

Kev'as frowned, still feeling as though her true intentions remained a mystery, but at least knew she wasn't part of the planetary crime enforcement. No respectable human agent would have orally pleasured a Twi'lek. He opened a small draw and withdrew a compact cam, aiming the lens towards Leia's shocked face.

Leia quickly obscured her face and shot a glare towards Kev'as. "What are you doing?"

Kev'as kept his finger primed on the button. "Now naive are you? Coruscant regulates the sex trade down here, meaning prostitutes and dancing girls have to be registered, otherwise we'd be gettin' accusations of trafficking on the regular. Don't worry, you can just make up a fake name. Given that you're one of those noblewomen, always walking around in your finery and jewellery, how about we just call you 'Regalia'?"

Leia relented, allowing her face to come back into view, allowing Kev'as to snap the image. She just hoped what she was doing would be worth it, and that it wouldn't come back to bite her.

"Excellent," Kev'as said as he quickly put together Leia's registered form. Once he finished, he led her back into the hall and down a set of steps, towards a room far more illuminated than the rest of the dank hall. Just before he entered, he wrapped his arm around her thin waist to stop her. "One thing to keep in mind. The women that work here can be as cutthroat as they are attractive, a small locker against the wall will store your clothes. Whatever you do, don't let them figure out that you're from the upper city, if there's one thing they hate more than a fondler, its a stuck up aristocrat with a refined accent."

"I'll keep that in mind," Leia swallowed, still able to taste the Twi'lek's seed on her smeared lips.

With a smirk, Kev'as relit his cigar and pushed the door open without so much as a warning to its occupants. Leia watched as over a dozen eyes belonging to a variety of species turned to face both her and Kev'as, intruders in their changing room.

"Good evening, my beauties!" Kev'as boomed, allowing his eyes to wantonly gaze at each and every scantily clad woman. "Hope everyone's ready for tonight, lot of credits to be made and I don't want anyone lagging behind. I'd like you to meet tonight's feature. Regalia!"

Leia felt herself wither beneath the mix of scrutinizing and judging eyes. It would be worth it if she could just get close to the admiral.

Some of the women seemed entirely disinterested, focussing on preparing themselves for their individual performances for the night. A few looked at her too closely, enough to make Leia feel deeply uncomfortable. A blue skinned Togruta, clad in a gold coloured ensemble with a matching headdress and metallic heels, dropped what she was doing and approached the new entrants. She gave Leia a look of disapproval, then gazed at Kev'as with a questioning expression.