Leigh Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell him its over. He probably won't care."

"Fucking moron."

Leigh giggled. "Let's go. I want to get this over and done."

They walked together down the trail, across the parking lot, and then into the hotel. Once in the banquet hall, they split up so Leigh could break up with the jackass. Josh watched out of the corner of his eye, and felt a surge of anger when Anthony did little more than wave his hand and walk away from her.

What a fucking prick, he thought. The anger evaporated in an instant when Leigh walked toward him wearing a beatific smile. When she reached him and took his hand, he caught a glimpse of Anthony. The smug, dismissive look on the asshole's face turned to one of pure rage. Josh only looked for a fraction of a second before redirecting his attention to Leigh.

"So, he was my ride," she said. "Give me a ride home?"

He nodded, and couldn't help but feel a little smug when she lifted up onto her toes to kiss him.

She then whispered into his ear, "And give me a ride at home?"

They completely ignored the announcement of the first door prize as they walked toward the door hand-in-hand, both content with the treasure that was already theirs.

****

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this little tidbit of Yuletide cheer. Do take a moment to vote (once per reader) as that's you leaving out a glass of milk and a plate of cookies. Comments and favorites are also most welcome, as they increase the profile of the story and attract more of the same. The feedback is what keeps me coming down the chimney.

12