Leigh, the Problem Solver

Story Info
Our couple bring Claire back to her best.
4.2k words
4.71
8.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire felt lost. She had found herself wondering around shops and streets aimlessly of late. She couldn't stop thinking about the events of a fortnight ago, and what they meant.

She was single, so she didn't have to worry about hurting anyone, so that wasn't an issue. She really needed to get things off her chest, but she knew her friends wouldn't understand.

She had started writing texts to Erica and Stacy about a million times but couldn't finish them off. And besides, she didn't want to bother those two super confident ladies with her troubles.

One morning however, when she was feeling particularly confused with herself, she bit the bullet and messaged Stacy.

"Hey there, I hope you are well. Thanks so much for the awesome night. I was wondering if we could catch up for a coffee or something."

Stacy answered almost immediately.

"Hi, that's my absolute pleasure. I enjoyed the night with you immensely. I'd love to grab a coffee. Are you free this morning, say eleven? I'll be in the city to meet Leigh. Do you know the little red café near the library?"

"Great, Thanks. I'll see you there."

*

Stacy moved quickly and confidently through the people on the busy footpath. She had all the reasons in the world to be confident. Breathtakingly beautiful, she worked at a fantastic job and had a hunky husband whom she loved immensely and who loved her just as much.

Entering the small café, she looked around and caught sight of Claire sitting in the corner. 'Hmmm' she thought to herself, she didn't look so happy.

Moving across the café, past the tables, she touched Claire on the shoulder. The young blonde almost jumped out of her skin; she was so deep in thought. "Oh, sorry if I scared you," Stacy apologised. "Uh, hi," said Claire, also apologetically. "I didn't notice you. I've had a lot on my mind." Stacy smiled as she sat down and clasped the young girls' hands in hers. "I can tell."

When you live the life that she did, both work and personal, you become an excellent judge of people's emotional state. "Tell me what's wrong."

"I don't know where to start," said Claire, with a flat note to her voice and a slightly sad look in her pretty eyes. "The other night was one of the best nights of my life. I've never felt pleasure like that.....So why do I feel so weird?"

Stacy knew exactly what she was feeling. In the not-so-distant past, when she had first started experimenting sexually with different things, she had fallen into the same rut. It had taken her first ever meeting with Leigh at the sex club for her to regain her focus. Of course, the rest was history.

"This sort of thing is a massive upheaval of your life, no question," started Stacy, "I went through exactly the same thing. I'm going to help you find the answers to your questions. Let's get our coffees to takeaway and we'll go and meet Leigh. He has a knack for this kind of thing."

Claire looked relieved. "Thank you." She looked at the confident, stunning woman and wondered how she could have possibly ever felt like this.

They got their coffees and one for Leigh and left the café, walking down the hill towards the CBD. Located in a tall building, his office was large and very private. Perfect for important conversations.

As they entered the foyer, Stacy offered a friendly smile to the security guard. "Hi, Mark. How are you?" "Fine, thanks, Stace. Head on up, I'll let them know you are on the way." Stacy had an extremely genuine air about her that put everyone she associated with at ease. Stacy thanked him warmly as she left the security desk. "Say hi to Emma for me," she said as they walked to the lifts and took the express up twenty floors to Leighs level.

He met them at his door, kissing his wife in greeting. Turning to his secretary, who was a tall African man, he said, "Francis, please hold my calls, this might take a while."

They stepped inside the office and closed the door. "Honey, this is Claire. Claire, this is Leigh."

"Ah ha....so this is the famous Claire" he said in a smooth welcoming tone. "I've heard all about you." Claire blushed as he took her hand and raised it up to his mouth, kissing it gently, while meeting her gaze with his piercing grey eyes. He was a devastatingly attractive man, and it took Claire a moment to collect herself. "Oh, I hope it's been good," she said. "More than good" he repatriated.

"I've brought Claire to see you because she's been feeling a bit unsure after our night together," explained Stacy. "Hmmm, Ok." Leigh looked at the girl, offering her a compassionate expression. "Let's have a little sit down and get to know each other." The three of them took their coffees and sat on the expensive leather couch that sat off to the side of Leighs large desk, both of which, the spouses had fucked on many times.

Even though Claire had just met him mere minutes ago, she felt completely at ease around him, having no qualms in telling him her innermost feelings and thoughts. He had the same confident air that Stacy exuded, it helped people feel comfortable. Indeed, his company paid him a large amount of money to do exactly that. Keep important clients relaxed and happy and instil confidence in new ones.

Claire confided in him how she had never been with a woman before the night when Stacy and Erica had fucked her, and how she wasn't sure what it meant, to feel so consumed by it, and whether it meant she was gay or bi or whatever.

Stacy sat back quietly, watching, and listening as Leigh displayed his many communicative talents. Helping people relax, open up and then aiding them through their problems was definitely in his wheelhouse. Claire was becoming very comfortable with him, giggling, smiling and generally looking a lot better than she did when they had met up an hour ago.

Leigh concluded, "It's entirely up to you to do whatever you want. You don't have to label yourself or fit a mould. If you want to sleep with women, do it. If you want to have both, do it. Do whatever makes you happy, and to hell with anyone who says otherwise."

They finished their deep conversation, and they looked around at Stacy, sitting demurely. Every time she witnessed her husband in this vein, she fell in love with him all over again.

She slid her hand over and squeezed Claires, "Feel better, Treasure?" she asked. Claire turned and looked into her eyes. The amazing spark was back. "Lots, thank you so much for bringing me here. Thanks so much both of you." She stood up, making to leave the married couple alone.

Stacy caught her hand. "You know, he's good at deep and meaningful conversation, but he's also very good at other...., ah hem, things.' She smiled her sexy smile. Claire paused, her head spinning at a million miles an hour.

Was Stacy really extending an invite to fuck her husband; right here in the office, right in front of her?? As if Stacy could read her mind, she stood up and moved in close to Claire, tilting her head to kiss the pretty lips. "Go ahead, he's all yours" she said to the young blonde.

Leigh was standing now, leaning casually against his desk. He had the chiselled physique of an athlete and the rugged jawline of a bushman, all wrapped up into a package that would put a male model to shame.

Claire looked at him. Her outlook changed from a casual encounter with a friend's helpful husband, to scoping for a hot physical session. Her skin prickled with goose bumps as she stood there. Dressed in a light floral sundress with no bra and a slender G string, she felt her nipples hardening against the smooth material.

She looked at Stacy again, "You're sure I can do this?" she asked. "Be my guest, I can't wait to see you take him," she told Claire as the blonde assessed him thoughtfully.

In that minute, any thoughts or doubts she had about her sexuality and being gay were washed away. Replaced by a deep burning desire to be pleasured by this absolute hunk of a man. To take him inside all her holes and to feel him pumping inside her, until they both climaxed.

She moved in front of Leigh. He stood up as she approached, seeing the steaming look of need on her face. She stepped in close, closing her eyes and kissing him deeply on the lips. Their tongues snaking together in a passionate French kiss. She pulled back, "Would you eat my pussy for me?" she breathed, in her low husky tone. "I would absolutely love to," was his obvious response.

He reached out and brushed a pretty blonde ringlet back behind her ear, and then slid his hands gently and slowly down over her shoulders, past her ribcage to her hips. He gathered a pinch of material on each side of her sun dress and lifted the garment up as she raised her arms over her head, allowing him to strip her.

This smooth manoeuvre exposed her glorious body. Tanned skin, artful tattoo and perfectly sculptured perky tits. He whistled as he saw her bared. "Phewwww, gorgeous." She was blushing again, feeling slightly inadequate in front of this stud.

Of course, she had no reason to. She was as equally beautiful as either of the others in the room, she just didn't realise it sometimes.

His hands were back on her now. Holding her head gently, he guided her back in to kiss him again. Long, slow, and hot. A kiss that caused their entire bodies to ignite. His impressive cock was stirring in his tailored suit pants, but it would have to wait in there for a few more moments for He had very important work to take care of.

He left her lips and kissed his way over her jawbone to her earlobe, giving it the slightest nibble with his mouth, "So very beautiful," He whispered so only she could hear. Then on down the side of her neck, to her collarbone, planting kisses all the way. This slow worship had her melting, completely ready to give herself to him, and he'd only just started. Over the end of her clavicle and onto her chest. His hot mouth was suddenly on her pert breast. The entire nipple and areola were inside his mouth, he sucked and licked it like his life depended on it. She hit a fever pitch with this sucking and cried out "Ohhhhhh, god."

He took this exclamation of pleasure as his signal to make the next move. Although a fuck, (and a hot one at that,) was a foregone conclusion, he wasn't about to make it boring and predictable.

As she was still breathing out from the excitement of his mouth on her breast, he slid his strong hands down her petite frame and grasped hold of her around the hips. He gripped her tightly and lifted her off the ground. Spinning her around to deposit her on his desk in one slick motion. "Whoop" was the surprised noise that issued from her as he whipped her around. In the millisecond after she landed on her butt on the hard wooden surface, he had her G string peeled off and was at mouth level with her fantastic bald cunt.

Mere seconds later, the powerful man was feasting on her delicate, juicy opening. "Ohhhhhh, wow. "She was no stranger to being eaten out by men, but they were always gentle, even a little too much so. She wasn't against being dominated, like right now, as he was eating her like a man possessed. His rough, sculptured chin pushed hard between her legs and his powerful tongue was pummelling every nerve ending in her sensitive folds, she found it extra pleasurable.

As he concentrated his efforts on her clit, she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into her, climaxing wonderfully into his hungry mouth. "Ahhhnnnnnnnnnnnnn" she let out, clenching her thighs around him. That was the best oral she had ever received from a man. But he wasn't finished yet.

Stacy has been standing beside them quietly, enjoying the show. She loved watching her husband pleasure other women. She had her top open, nipples exposed, and her hand was in between her legs busily rubbing her own needy clit

.

Claire had barely taken one breath post orgasm when he grabbed her around the thighs and without removing his mouth from her wetness, he tilted her to the left and pulled her forward toward the edge of the desk, this positioned her backside over the edge of the desk, exposing her, as he lifted her right leg.

She was a little surprised by this move, and didn't realise what was happening, until He renewed his aggressive mouthing on her pussy and Stacy slid in beside him and began to lick her pretty little pink arsehole.

This was a favourite move of the married couple, it was an incredible sex manoeuvre that never failed to blow the mind of the woman they were doing it on. Claire's eyes bugged out of her head as she looked downwards watching the two people moving in perfect unison as they devoured both her holes.

She had never had her arse eaten out by anyone before, and as Stacy's hot tongue probed and tasted her sweet rosebud, she wondered why it had never been part of her sex life until that moment. It was the hottest thing that had ever happened to her, and she was almost instantly cumming again. Collapsing back on the desk, she let out a stifled groan through gritted teeth as the two hot mouths destroyed her.. That would definitely be happening more.

The two lickers were in an unbelievable height of sexual tension as they felt the young girl convulsing from their actions. They held their mouths still on her for a moment and then drew away.

Rising up, they met and were instantly kissing hard, with orgasmic juices being swapped between them. This lasted for a second before they split and looked into each other's eyes, sharing a knowing smile. Claire collapsed back on the desk, needing a moment to recover from her white-hot orgasm.

Stacy, however, didn't waste another second. She was on her knees working feverishly to free her husband's diamond hard erection from his pants. He shed his clothes quickly, standing naked, gazing between the slowly stirring orgasmic blonde and his stunning brunette wife as she took hold of his solid meat and opened her mouth to suck it with wanton abandon.

There were few things that caused her to boil over more than watching her husband seduce another woman, so she was more than ready to have her turn in the proceedings. Up and down, she moved on the glistening shaft, her hand moving in direct opposition to her sucking. "Ahhhhhh," moaned Leigh as she exercised her vast skills on him. At the sound of his pleasure, Claire snapped back into reality, realising what was happening. She wasn't going to miss an opportunity to get up close and personal with Leigh's solid dick.

She slid off the desk on to her knees beside Stacy. Watching the sexy woman working hard on the thick rod, she had never felt closer to two people at the same time. Stacy slipped the fat knob out of her mouth with an audible pop and said, "Would you like a taste?" "Yes please," Responded Claire eagerly. She took hold of the hard meat; it was heavy and hot in her hand.

Now it was her chance to return a little pleasure to this Herculean sex God. She looked upwards and met his eye, flashing him her sexiest expression. This gave his insides a little jolt, the same as any man, He never ever grew tired of gazing down on a beautiful woman sucking his cock.

As she kept eye contact with him, she opened her mouth and accepted the shiny purple head over her smooth lips. She prided herself on her oral sex skills and it showed as she skilfully worked up and down. Applying just the perfect amount of suction.

It was turning out to be a very good idea to visit with Stacy. All her doubts had vanished, and she would forever be a cock lover and a pussy convert at the same time.

This train of thought got her excited and she didn't realise that she was bobbing up and down on the erect shaft very quickly. "MmmmmHmmmmm" could be heard coming from Leigh, and she felt a tap on her shoulder. "Unless you want to swallow all his cum, I'd stop now," said Stacy.

She definitely did not want to make him cum just yet, so she gently pulled her mouth off the throbbing penis. "Holy fuck, you're good at that," commended Leigh, as she stood up.

She smiled, "It seems I had nothing to worry about. There's no way I'd ever give that up."

"I told you, didn't I?" reiterated Stacy. "Leigh is a problem solver. Now turn around and bend over, he's going to fuck your sweet wet pussy now. "

That was little more than an order and having the decision making taken away from her only fuelled Claire's burning desire. Completely naked, except for her vivid white high heel sandals, she smiled as she turned slowly, looking over her shoulder at the now stripped, muscular man, she stirred again. Anticipation growing, she watched him moving in closely behind her with his cock in his hand. It was a very handsome appendage, thick and pink with very defined veins.

She faced the desk and bent over at the waist. Her long legs slightly apart and the high heels lifting her calves up and giving her quite the shapely behind. Those peachy cheeks blending seamlessly into her pink folds that were so wet at this moment they were literally dripping. Amazing what intense oral sex and dick sucking can do to a lady.

She had just bent down so that her forearms were touching the beautiful hardwood when she felt his strong, commanding hand on her hip. A second later the head of that glorious cock was on her creases, he rubbed it up and down in the sopping folds to gain some lubrication and then aimed the solid, bulbous head at her waiting opening. Gently, ever so gently he pushed against her, and she felt the thick dick invading her.

He was going so slowly that it was driving her mad with anticipation. But at the same time, she was glad that he didn't just slam it in, as some other men did.

Leigh was a true lover and possessed remarkable self-control for these sorts of things. Centimetre by unbelievable centimetre he went until it was all the way in. Filled to the brim with his meat, she was in utter heaven. Laying on the cool hardwood, holding her breath as he slowly started to reverse out. The girth of his erection was a lot for her to take, but he was extremely gentle with her, his super slow movements helping her adjust.... "Mmmmmm, that feels so good," she moaned deeply as he was pushing inside her again.

His dick was as rigid as a steel bar and as hot as anything. It bumped right into her G-spot, this standing doggy-style position was giving them all the right angles. He was gritting his teeth and breathing loudly as he continued to slide inside that exquisitely tight tunnel, it was gripping against his shaft in the most stimulating way imaginable. It was the tightest and hottest pussy he had ever fucked. He knew he wouldn't last long if he couldn't keep control.

Stacy was watching this show with great interest. The sight of his dick inside a very hot woman drove her crazy. She was now naked as well, staring at the thick meat. Her hand was about to move down to stimulate herself again when she got a better offer. "Hop up here so I can eat you, " Claire called to her through her pleasure.

Now being stroked into strongly by Leigh, he was fucking the daylights out of her, that was for sure, and she wanted to pleasure Stacy before she lost control completely.

Stacy moved as quick and as nimbly as a cat, swung herself up onto the desk and shuffled until her pussy was level with the face of the girl taking her husband's beautiful cock. They made for quite the sight, luckily, Leigh had closed the curtains just as they arrived.

They didn't have to worry about being disturbed from inside the building either. A clause in his contract said that he must never be disturbed in his office and that he was allowed to do whatever he pleased in there. The company had no problem abiding by this rule as he was such a valuable asset.

As Stacy spread her sexy legs in front of Claire, the blonde marvelled on how delicious looking her wet vagina was, with its neatly trimmed patch of brown pubic hair. She dove into the wet crevasse, tonguing the moist smooth skin of the vulva and sliding her tongue fully into Stacy's hole, all the while getting the slamming of a lifetime from behind. She could feel pressure building inside her and knew she was heading towards her climax.

12