Leigh's First MFM Threesome

Story Info
Leigh has her first threesome with Jay and another man...
3.7k words
4.6
24.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Ben panted.

"Oh my...holy...shit! Slap my ass like the little slut that I am!" I breathlessly exclaimed as his hand left red prints on my voluptuous, round cheeks.

Jay couldn't believe how much he was enjoying watching his wife getting fucked from behind by another cock.

He could barely get out, "Leigh, baby, you are such a slut. Take that cock like you own it. Oh my...god...you are my little cock whore, aren't you?"

"Yes! Yes I am!" I screamed as my pussy was completely filled with another man's swollen member.

A little back story...

Jay and I were always very open with each other about our pasts, former relationships, prior sex life, etc. He knew that while I had a fair amount of partners, none of them came to close to memorable. I honestly couldn't remember the orgasms or lack there of, the look or size of their dicks, or the more often than not, vanilla positions.

Jay was on a mission to open me up sexually and release the inner slut that was always there, but too afraid to come out with anyone else. We had a very healthy sex life. We couldn't get enough of each other. But there were some mental blocks I had to get past. We talked through things and eventually I got over them with Jay's help.

I never really owned sex toys prior to Jay. I would just usually use my fingers to get off. I tried a couple cheap vibrators, but they just weren't my cup of tea. But after a few months, Jay and I had collected a giant box full of toys. We had bottles and bottles of lube, different types of highly rated vibrators, four or five dildos ranging in width, length and color, a sex swing, a pocket pussy, a few butt plugs, nipple clamps, blindfold, handcuffs, paddle, etc. It was our own secret, naughty collection and I loved it.

We started using the dildos and fantasizing that they were other guys. I was a little hesitant at first to think of other men during our love-making, but Jay assured me that it was a huge turn on. That was so foreign to me, as my past was full of jealous, over-protective losers. It was different with Jay though; he loved the thought of me being with another man. After I got over the initial guilt and shame I felt, something happened that I never thought would; I squirted.

During one of our intense sessions, I could feel myself nearing climax. I relaxed my body and just let go. My pussy tightened and then gushes of fluid came squirting out all over Jay. We were both shocked and soaked. Jay was so turned on. He kept going. I squirted and squirted until there was nothing left. I was drained. It was the most unbelievable feeling. I've watched porn where the girl would squirt, so I knew it was possible, but to actually feel it, was beyond comparison. Once I started, there was no stopping it.

At 32, after birthing two children, I was pleased with the outer appearance of my body. I kept in decent shape with health kicks every few months consisting of at-home workouts and healthy eating. I had a pretty tight pussy, not altered by vaginal births, but instead cesarean. All in all, I'd say I was a catch. Jay was more than pleased with my body, to the point of one day admitting that he wanted to share me. He wanted to see me take another cock while he watched.

I had never been in a threesome. Like I said before, my prior sex life was pretty vanilla. The thought of a threesome made me nervous at first, but after talking about it with Jay, I realized that it excited me in a way I had never come across before. We decided to make an online profile on an adult site that was designed for people to find sexual partners. We signed up, added a description, uploaded photos, then just sat back and waited.

Our profile blew up faster than I ever thought possible. It was a little overwhelming at first. We had guys coming out of the woodwork wanting to get a chance to experience me for a night. It boosted my confidence and made my clit throb in anticipation. It was flattering to say the least.

But after a few months of fake profiles and flakey people, we basically gave up. We still checked our profile every day in hopes of finding that one person that could make our fantasy a reality, but the excitement wore off fast.

One day, like usual, Jay and I were text flirting back and forth while he was at work. He was telling me how horny he was and how he couldn't wait to get home to taste my delicious pussy. He had my clit throbbing and my pussy dripping with arousal. He told me he had specific things he wanted me to do before he got home.

One, he wanted me to be completely naked and lying on the bed.

Two, he wanted me to wear the blindfold and to not remove it until he told me to.

Three, he wanted me to start slowly circling my clit with my fingers and gently caressing my breasts and teasing my nipples.

Four, I wouldn't speak to him and he wouldn't speak to me. He told me to just relax and let my mind and body feel and experience the desire.

Jay telling me what to do prior to our sessions wasn't anything new. He would often tell me what he wanted to happen before leaving work. So, like a good little girl, I did what I was told.

I put on the blindfold and acted like Jay was there watching me from a shadowy corner. I slowly, methodically unbuttoned my blouse, shrugged it off my shoulders, and listened to it drop to the floor. I playfully turned to the corner of the room and smirked.

Next, I reached behind me and unzipped my skirt until it was loose enough to gently swing my hips side to side and let it drop to the floor alongside my crumpled blouse. I turned my back to the corner as if to tease "Jay". Again, I reached my hands behind me and unclasped my bra. I held the front of it close to my chest and lowered each shoulder to let the straps fall down.

I turned around to face the corner. I let go of my bra and let it fall into the mess of clothes on the floor. I gently lifted my head a little toward corner with a rising desire. The thought of Jay watching me undress was making my pussy clench with an awakened craving.

I stood there in my black lace thong panties and black, thigh high, fishnet stockings and felt unstoppable. I tossed around the thought of keeping my panties on and letting Jay take them off with his teeth or taking them off now, so Jay could see and smell what the anticipation of his arrival was doing to me. I decided to go full commando and let him ravish me the second he walked into the room. I left my stockings on to add a little eye candy to the sight.

I walked over to the bed and crawled on, one hand and knee at a time. I laid down on my back and lifted the blindfold to peek at the clock. Jay should be arriving any minute. All of a sudden, I heard the back door open and I took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. For some reason, I had butterflies and was a little nervous. That made my pussy clench even more. I was ready. I started to rub my clit with the middle finger of my right hand and playfully caress my left tit with my left hand.

My hearing was heightened from the lack of sight. I could hear Jay taking off his clothes and them falling to the floor. I felt him gently crawl onto the bed and in between my legs. He wrapped his arms around my legs and his hands were making their way up my stomach to my breasts. I could feel his head between my thighs and his warm breath on my swollen clit. I raised my hips with desperation for his mouth on my pussy.

His fingers moved around my hard nipples, teasing them with soft flicks and tender pinches. His soft lips delicately kissed my inner thighs and my outer pussy lips. My body writhed with pleasure. I moaned, desperate for his tongue. He continued his teasing kisses all around my smooth, bald pussy. When I didn't think I could take anymore teasing, I felt his mouth envelop my throbbing clit. His tongue danced around my clit, moving in rhythm with my swaying hips.

My hands searched for something to grab onto, the bedsheets, pillows, or headboard. Then finally, I grabbed handfuls of Jay's hair and tugged with lustful agony. I could feel myself reaching climax. Flashes of heat were coursing through my body. My moans were filled with passion and hunger. My hips rose and fell, all the while with Jay's mouth fused onto my pussy. My moans grew louder and louder.

Jay knew I was close to losing all control. Keeping his mouth suctioned and his tongue flicking my clit, he slowly pushed his index finger into my tight opening. I gasped with pure bliss. I felt a second finger enter my wet slit. I was overcome with rapture. He started off slow and gentle then rammed his fingers deep inside me. My body was about to come apart. He slammed and slammed his fingers deep and hard while his mouth sucked on my clit. I couldn't hold on anymore. I was almost there. I turned my head to the side and was shocked to feel something smooth and warm touch my lips.

Whispering on my clit, Jay said, "Open your mouth baby."

I obeyed and felt the head of a thick cock enter my mouth. That was it. That's all I could take. My body shuddered and exploded; my pussy gushed and squirted all over us. I sucked and moaned on that foreign cock in my mouth. I could hear him moaning, almost in shock of what he was witnessing. My body shook with the aftershock of an explosive orgasm.

"We're not done," Jay said with such a wanting in his voice. "Get on all fours on the edge of the bed like a good little slut. And leave your blindfold on."

Without saying a word, I complied, and crawled over to the edge of the bed. I got on all fours and laid my arms and head on the bed with my ass sticking up. I knew what was about to come and I was so nervous and excited at the same time. Jay and I had talked about having threesomes and we even fantasized about them, using dildos, but this was actually happening right now.

I heard the condom wrapper open and the rubber sliding over a cock. My pussy tightened with impatience. I could feel Jay lay down on the bed in front of me, giving me full access to his erect penis. I could hear the other guy step forward and his foreign cock slide up and down my dripping wet cunt. His hands grabbed onto my hips as he centered himself. I drew in a deep breath as his cock teased my opening. As his cock head entered my pussy, I knew it would stretch me real good.

I grabbed Jay's hard cock and stroked my hand up and down the shaft, paying special attention to the head. As I stroked, I felt the cock behind me plunge deep into my pussy until he reached a dead end. I could feel his tight sack resting on my ass cheeks.

"Holy shit," I exclaimed in shocked pleasure, "your cock is huge!"

"You like Ben's massive cock, don't you, baby?" Jay hissed.

"I like it so much. Fuck me, please!" I begged.

Ben slowly moved his cock almost all the way out of my dripping wet pussy and slammed it back in. Over and over, he pulled out and rammed his dick, hard, into my welcoming pussy.

"Fuck!" Ben panted.

"Oh my...holy...shit! Slap my ass like the little slut that I am!" I breathlessly exclaimed as his hand left red prints on my voluptuous, round cheeks.

Jay couldn't believe how much he was enjoying watching his wife getting fucked from behind by another cock.

He could barely get out, "Leigh, baby, you are such a slut. Take that cock like you own it. Oh my...god...you are my little cock whore, aren't you?"

"Yes! Yes I am!" I screamed as my pussy was completely filled with another man's swollen member.

I could tell Jay was loving this. His hips rose to meet my hand stroking up and down. His cock was so hard. I needed it in my mouth. As I got pounded from behind, I opened my mouth and swallowed Jay's big, hard cock. I got all seven inches down my throat. I was so turned on by what was happening. I couldn't get enough of that foreign cock in my pussy and my husband's hard cock in my mouth. I could feel myself coming to climax again.

Ben slapped my ass again as he drove his enormous pecker into my hot, wet sex. Every slap sent a thrilling surge through my pussy and made it drip with ecstasy. I knew just a few more thrusts would send me over the edge. I licked and sucked Jay's cock like it was a delicious lollipop. It was my favorite flavor.

I could tell Jay was getting close. His moans were becoming more hoarse and his breathing quickened. That made me suck harder and faster. I was hungry for his cock. I needed it to cum in my mouth. I needed to feel the burst of fluid hit the back of my throat and drip down.

Three more ramming thrusts and I was done for. My pussy clenched tight and juices jetted out like a burst pipe. Thrust after thrust, I squirted all over Ben's cock and balls. He was soaked, but loving every second of it. He was so enthralled with what he was making me do. I screamed with pleasure as my pussy spouted out juices.

At the same time, I could feel Jay's dick tightening in my mouth and ready to blow. I pushed his cock to the back of my throat and spurt after spurt of delicious cum rushed down my throat. I swallowed every last drop. Jay and I just came at the same time. It was glorious. Ben wasn't quite ready to release; he wanted to use me a bit more. I was more than compliant.

"Holy fucking fuck," breathed Jay, "that was incredible."

"Man, you said your wife squirted, but holy shit. I've never seen anything like that before. That was so fucking hot." Ben said in disbelief, his cock still moving in and out of my soaked pussy.

"You haven't seen the end of it," laughed Jay. "She has more in her."

Ben shook his head and laughed.

It was time to switch positions. Ben pulled his cock out of my pussy and laid down on the bed. Jay got up and took Ben's former position. It didn't take long for Jay's cock to be at full mast again. He was so aroused with seeing me get fucked hard and now going to see me suck another man's cock.

Jay grabbed my hips, but before he entered, he slapped my ass, hard. My pussy dripped. I felt him move away for a second and come back. I heard the lube bottle open and I felt a shiver of excitement run through my body. I knew what was coming. I heard him coat his beautiful cock with a generous amount of lube. He grabbed my left hip with his left hand and used his right hand to guide his cock. Slowly and gently, he pushed his big dick into my tight asshole. It made me softly moan as I opened my mouth and sucked and licked my juices off of Ben's stiff cock.

I meticulously rubbed my clit with the middle finger of my right hand as Jay slowly moved in and out of my ass. I never liked anal play before Jay, but now I loved it. Jay knew exactly what to do to give me the best anal orgasm. Rubbing my swollen clit while Jay's big cock was in my small asshole and Ben's cock, covered in my juices was in my mouth, was just about enough to drive me to another earth shattering orgasm.

Jay was starting to get his rhythm, pumping in and out, faster and faster. My finger hastily rubbed my clit as my climax neared. I sucked and sucked on Ben's rigid cock, feeling every inch go down my throat. Jay's cock felt huge in my ass as he drove it deeper and deeper. I could feel him swelling. Pump after pump, my orgasm drew closer and closer. I steadily sucked on Ben's cock with the rhythm of Jay's thrusts. I could feel Ben's cock starting to tighten and swell in my mouth. I knew he was close. We were all moaning in unison.

"I'm gonna cum!" I yelled over Ben's cock, as my walls came down and my body let go.

Another intense orgasm surged through my body. My skin was on fire. I felt faint. My pussy released another bout of gushing fluid. My heart raced and my breathing was erratic. I didn't know if I could take anymore. Jay continued to pump. He was close. His breathing was sharp and quick. I kept at my clit, rubbing and rubbing. Ben was thrusting his hips, driving his cock deep into my throat. I knew they were both about to cum, but I wasn't ready to stop.

"Wait!" I yelped with sudden haste. "I want to feel one cock in my pussy and one in my ass. I want to be filled with cock!"

Jay and Ben didn't need to be told twice. Jay slowly pulled his cock out of my ass. With my blindfold still on, I cautiously crawled onto Ben. I mounted him and held his thick shaft with my right hand as I guided it into my soaking wet cunt. I carefully sat down and filled my pussy with cock.

Jay crawled on the bed and moved behind me. He gently bent me forward and held onto my left hip as he grabbed his cock with his right hand and guided it to the opening of my ass. I took a deep breath in as Jay's thick dick entered my asshole once again. He pushed it in as deep as it could go. They both stayed motionless as I adapted to two huge cocks inside me at once.

It took a minute for them to get in unison with their pumps, but it wasn't long before I was screaming with pleasure. I sat up a little so I could have access to my clit. I rubbed it while Ben's hands found my tits. Ben cupped my tits with both hands then brought my left nipple to his mouth. He playfully teased it with his tongue. I let out moan after moan.

Jay grabbed both of my arms and crossed them behind my back. He held them tight while they both thrust their cocks deep inside of me. Ben released my nipple and grabbed my face. He pulled my face to his and hurled his tongue inside my open mouth. Jay and I had discussed me not kissing other men while in a threesome, but he was more than okay with it in this moment.

"Suck on her lower lip," moaned Jay. "She loves that."

Ben took my lower lip between his teeth and began to suck. I enjoyed it more than I thought. I was panting and moaning into his mouth. I could feel both cocks picking up the pace and slamming into me in perfect harmony. I was about to cum for the fourth time. Jay and Ben were about to cum with me. Ben continued to dance his tongue with mine. Jay held my arms tight. They both kept up their rapid pace, ramming deep inside my pussy and ass in unity. My finger rubbed my clit in blissful torment.

I pulled back from Ben's mouth and cried out, "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too!" Ben exclaimed through gritted teeth.

"Fuck, me too!" moaned Jay.

Both cocks swelled and stretched my pussy and ass to their limits. Slam after slam, until each cock burst it's magical juices inside me. The feeling of both stiff cocks swelling then exploding inside me sent my body into a convulsing orgasm. My pussy juices exploded out over Ben's cock and all over the bed. We all moaned loudly and emphatically. Jay pulled out from my ass and I climbed off of Ben and fell to the bed.

I finally took the blindfold off and saw the extent of our love making all over the sheets. It was incredible. We all laid in the bed, catching our breath and reliving what had just happened.

"That was so intense. I am completely drained!" I said, almost laughing. "That was beyond what I could have ever imagined. I now know what I was missing!"

"Thank you for letting me be a part of that! That was so amazing. I still can't believe how much you squirted, Leigh. You came from heaven. You are a lucky guy, Jay."

"Oh, don't I know it!" Jay said, looking at me and smiling.

Now, Jay and I had a face and cock to fantasize about when using the dildos. Our relationship only got stronger from then on out. We also had a few more adventures too.....