Leila - Night Shift Nurse Ch. 03

Story Info
Leila gets double-penetrated, and puts out in a glory hole.
5.1k words
4.51
57.2k
40
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
404 Followers

Night shift led to an odd daily schedule. Your friends were your co-workers. You didn't have an opportunity to socialize much when you weren't awake most of daylight time. Even on days off, you sleep in till late afternoon to try to get some time with your family, only to have to get back to work on your next four-day rotation starting at 7pm. Dr. Zanjani knew what he was doing. By centering his sights on a night shift nurse, she could please him on her off days and her husband would be at home sleeping, none the wiser.

2am on Sunday night, Leila was told to go back to Dr. Zanjani's place. She got there promptly as directed, again, dropping her phone off in the bushes at work in case her husband woke up and wondered where she was. She'd left him a note telling him that she decided to go in since it wasn't easy being quiet at home while everyone else slept. If woke up, he'd check her whereabouts anyway because the technology was there, and he would worry sometimes if she was out later than usual in case something bad happened to her. It wasn't a question of trust, but of safety.

When Leila got down to Dr. Zanjani's basement again, she didn't even begin with the pretense of unwillingness. In fact, when she arrived, she took off her shirt and pants to reveal no undergarments. Training this slut to behave was turning out to be easier than expected for the doctor.

She'd been thinking about this encounter from the time she left his house Saturday night until her arrival Sunday night. Standing naked in front of the doctor, he smiled and then commanded her to bend over so he could check on her butt plug.

"Bend over, Whore," he directed. She turned around and bent over while standing, revealing the butt plug firmly in place as he'd instructed.

"Very good." He stood up, took the butt plug slowly out of her ass to reveal what appeared to be a mostly clean but still noticeably soiled butt plug. She then stood back up straight.

"There's shit on my butt plug. Did I say you could shit on my butt plug?" asked Dr. Zanjani accusingly.

Feeling such a comment to be quite unreasonable, Leila retorted, "It was in my ass. Asses are for shitting, not for storing sex toys."

"Did I say you could talk back to me?" he snapped, followed by a hard slap across her face, causing her to stagger back one step lest she fall down.

"Mind your tongue, Whore. And when you address me, you must preface or follow it with 'Sir' or 'Doctor,'" he hissed. "Unless you like getting slapped."

Leila gingerly rubbed her face, smarting from Dr. Zanjani's firm, practiced face slap. Better to mind herself lest that happen more often than she'd like, she thought.

"Did I say you could stand, Whore?" he said.

"No, Sir," she replied, and quickly bent back over and stuck her ass out as before.

"Good answer," he praised. "Now, so I don't have to find shit on any of my butt plugs again, I'm putting a list of foods that you should eat, and a schedule for how you should eat them. This will help you control your bowels so that they are fresher, and more reliable for what I have in mind.

Again, she thought, what on earth did he plan to do with her asshole. She was not into ass play, and from the sound of it, that's exactly what he had in mind. If not for him, though, then for who?

He walked over to the same table as before, returned the dirty butt plug and grabbed a newer bigger one, this one appearing to be roughly six inches in length, just like her husband's penis. He added lube and rubbed it all over before slowly sticking it back in her gaping asshole. Leila reacted by arching her back a little as the surprisingly longer and thicker butt plug replaced that of the former.

"Oh my God, ooh, ooh, not so fast, ah!" cooed Leila.

"Don't worry, Bitch," said the doctor. "This is nothing. Again, you won't hardly notice this one. Leave it in for six hours, take it out before bed, and then return it when you wake up again. I expect you to wear it all hours that you're awake both at home and work until I tell you otherwise."

Was he serious? Was it even safe to leave a butt plug of this size in your body that long? To be sure, she'd practically forgotten she had the last one in at all. If it wasn't for needing to use the restroom from time to time, she'd have completely forgotten it practically. Why did he want her to use it like this if he had no intent of fucking her ass? Or did he? Could a girl handle a large penis like that in their rectum?

"Not too terrible, right?" asked the doctor.

She had to admit to herself at least that once it was in, it was fine. Just like jumping into a pool on a hot day. Cold at first, but after a second you totally get used to it.

So far Leila's life was getting considerably more interesting and fulfilling since Friday night at the hospital when she'd been caught jerking Mr. Jones. She had no way of guessing how Dr. Zanjani had caught her other than by somehow watching her through the CCTV, or how he'd hacked her computer to threaten her as she completed the training module on the hospital computer. However, in the couple of days since, she'd been fucked twice, once by the doctor, once by her husband, sucked both dicks a total of three times, twice to completion, and jerked a relative stranger off. What was going to happen next? She was beginning to like her new life, filled with sex and danger, feeling desired, giving in to men, satisfying them, satisfying herself through their experiences and her own.

Her husband clearly was enjoying what was transpiring. She'd sucked him off Saturday night, and then let him fuck her hours later. Sunday afternoon when she'd woken up again after sleeping during the day (the tribulations of being on night shift), James, her husband, had shown much more affection toward her, seemingly as an expression of gratitude for her sexual generosity. What was the saying she had heard? The way to a man's heart is through his stomach...and his balls?

"Get on your knees and put this in your mouth, Slut," directed the doctor.

She didn't know what this thing was. Turns out it was an open-mouth gag, used for keeping someone's mouth open as a man inserted his cock down their throat.

"How do I put this on?" she asked.

"How do I put this on, Sir?" he corrected.

"How do I put this on, Sir?" she repeated.

He walked over and helped her with it. When he was done, beautiful Leila had a leather strap that wrapped around the back of her head and held her mouth open just big enough for the doctor's fat cock to be able to slide in and out with great ease.

"Now kneel, Bitch," he reminded her.

She quickly kneeled, doing her utmost to mask her eagerness, sitting on her tucked in feet as the doctor came over and put his half hard cock in her mouth and throat.

"Ah, that's it. That's a good little fuck slut. You like my dick in your throat, don't you, Whore?" he teased as he rocked his hips back and forth, his cock expanding with each thrust of his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Oh, I almost forgot," he said, pulling his cock out of Leila's wanton, hungry mouth. "Here, wear this. It'll make it more enjoyable for both of us." Dr. Zanjani proceeded to restrain Leila's arms behind her back.

"What are you doing to me?" she said, almost panicky.

"Just relax, Leila," he said calmly. "This is to help you focus more on sucking and fucking my cock, and less on anything else. I want our limited time together to be meaningful. That is, of course, unless..." his voice trailing off. She knew what he meant. She held still while he secured her arms together across the middle of her back, effectively immobilizing them.

"Oh, and I almost forgot," he said again.

"What did you forget, Sir?" she asked, remembering to address him correctly.

"I have a blindfold for you. It's so that you can focus on your senses of taste, touch and feeling, and not any distractions," he said.

She wasn't sure she liked any of this at all. So far, he hadn't done anything that truly bothered her. That is, of course, besides extorting sex from her for a promise not to reveal to the hospital her dirty deed with a patient.

"There. Now we can get back to fucking." He slipped his now flaccid cock back into Leila's wanting mouth. "Oh yeah, Bitch. Use that tongue of yours. You should be proud of that tongue. Ugh, ugh, oh fuck."

Leila didn't mind the restraint, or the blindfold. She was just happy to get his cock back in her mouth. She would let out little moans of enjoyment as she felt his cock getting hard in her mouth, as she would impale her mouth on his cock as far as she could on his once-again hard cock.

She suddenly felt a sensation in her ass. Someone was now pulling out and pushing in her butt plug, and twisting it some, too. She moaned a sort of confused, unhappy moan, but kept her mouth on the doctor's cock since she didn't really want him to take it out again.

"Feels good, right Slut?" asked Dr. Zanjani.

Again, an unenthusiastic moan from the blindfolded whore that was feasting on his cock through an open-mouth gag.

"Alright. I'm tired of this." He pulled his cock out of Leila's mouth. Her furrowed eyebrows as he did so betrayed her lust for sucking his delicious cock. Dr. Zanjani had no idea that her third cousin used to feed her his nine-inch cock back when she had just turned 18. He had no idea how lucky he was that she was basically all in on getting as much cock from him, not because of him being a doctor (a.k.a. hospital celebrity), or being well-endowed as he was, but because of how much he reminded her of Arya.

He sat on the couch and pulled her by the elbow, threw her right leg over his lap so she could straddle him, and had her crawl closer to his chest until her twat was hovering directly over his spear-shaped cock.

"Perfect, Leila. Now. Ride my cock, Bitch," he ordered.

Leila slowly began to lower her crotch so that his cock entered her dripping pussy on her way down. On the first try, her pussy was stabbed by his thick monster cock, causing her to hesitate as its girth was more than she was used to. She let out a little yelp, signifying concern and mild discomfort.

"It's okay, Slut. Take your time. You'll open up soon enough. I want to enjoy you while you naturally loosen up for me," he said.

Sure enough, her pussy gave way as she lifted and lowered her sex on his rod, up and down, up and down, each time lowering slightly more than the last, until she was all the way on his cock again, and his cock was well lubed by her juices.

"Oh fuck! Oh my God, oh my God, oh that feels so good, oh!!" she moaned as she was fully entered by this specimen of a penis.

"That's right, Whore. Own my cock. Ride it like the good little fuck slut you are. You're Dr. Zanjani's now. Know your place. Accept it. Ride it like you mean it," chanted the doctor.

After about five minutes of this, the butt plug was steadily removed from her ass, leaving her asshole gaping in the warm air of the basement. She let out a gasp as it came out, not used to the sensation of someone stimulating her anal sphincter.

Thinking that was the end of it, she was surprised when it was replaced once again. It felt the same as before, so she didn't think anything of it, until...

"Leila, I'd like you to say hello to my friend, Mitch from hospital security. Say hello, Mitch," said Dr. Zanjani.

Leila understood exactly what this meant. Her ass was now unwillingly being filled by another cock, a second cock outside of marriage that she hadn't consented to officially. This must have been the individual who'd tipped off the doctor about the hand job. She couldn't decide whether she wanted to thank him or kill him.

"Nice to meet you, Slut," Mitch said coyly.

"What the fuck!?!" shouted Leila. "I can't believe you're doing this to me!" She tried to struggle to get off, but she was held in place, caught between two men stronger than she, being double-penetrated, and arms restrained firmly in place behind her back. She wasn't physically unable to do a thing.

"It's okay, Leila. No need to struggle," said Dr. Zanjani. "Mitch is not going to hurt you. Your ass has been conditioned perfectly for his cock. Can you honestly say that it's causing you any discomfort?" he asked.

Leila stopped struggling.

After a small pause, the two began to pump into her again taking turns. When Dr. Zanjani would pull outward, Mitch would enter, and vice versa. Leila quickly got into the rhythm, her face beet red, but her breathing catching up to her senses as the friction along her cervix and within her rectum and the excitement caused by this led her within two minutes to an even more explosive orgasm than before.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh my God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh my God! Oh God! Ohhhh, God! Ohhhh!" she yelled as her entire body convulsed between these two men who felt their cocks getting grabbed more tightly, and Dr. Zanjani's cock was covered in moist slick pussy juice.

"That's right, my dear. Enjoy the feeling. This is for you. Be yourself as you allow your orgasm to consume you. That's my good little whore," cooed Dr. Zanjani.

The two men also climaxed shortly thereafter, both turned on both by watching this vanilla wife become their cock whore after very little effort and from the physical sensation from Leila's climax.

When Leila's blindfold was removed, Mitch was nowhere to be seen. Dr. Zanjani then undid Leila's arm restraint, after which she massaged her shoulders from the pressure they underwent while stuck in that same position.

"I left some wipes in a basin on the table there. Clean yourself up, put the butt plug back in, and then get the fuck out of here."

Once again, she'd been used like a piece of meat, and she'd liked it. She'd relished it. She couldn't believe the sensation of having two cocks inside of her. She'd never dreamed of what it might feel like to have a man in her ass as well as one in front, bringing her to climax. She'd glanced at Cosmo articles in the past that talked about how great anal sex could be, but she'd thought that was just a ploy by men in the media to get more women to open up to it for their own perverted purposes. Instead of feeling pain, all she felt was warmth and satisfaction.

It was at this point that Leila decided that from now on she would stop challenging Dr. Zanjani. She would do whatever he said when it came to sexual matters. He clearly knew what he was doing, and each time she came away more fulfilled than the last. Her only reservation was that she was having unprotected sex with men whom she had no idea of their disease status. As a nurse, if it wasn't for the sheer pleasure she'd experienced, her mind would be solely focused on how two men had used her and cum inside of her. At her next opportunity, she would demand that Dr. Zanjani explain the disease situation to put her mind at rest. While she could accept begrudgingly that she'd have to put out to save her job and family life, it wasn't worth risking her life.

...

Monday evening when Leila got back to work for the first time since getting off Saturday morning, she was upbeat, fresh, and ready to go for the next four days of nursing. She started out with four patients, but by midnight she'd already discharged two and was down to two remaining. This time, she was the one to get asked to go home since they had more nurses than they needed.

She'd been hoping this was the case. She hadn't seen Dr. Zanjani on shift at all, and figured he was off. She started to debate whether she should reach out to him, see if he was free and interested in her coming over. "That's ridiculous," she scolded herself. He's been forcing himself on me, extorting me to do unspeakable acts against my husband and myself. That's a terrible idea. Then she considered that there was nothing going on at home. The house would be quiet with her husband and child busy sleeping. In fact, she'd have to tiptoe around as usual, waiting for them to get up.

She'd been thinking about the night before when she'd been double penetrated by Dr. Zanjani and Mitch. Sitting in her car, she closed her eyes and recalled the explosive orgasm she'd experienced with two cocks inside of her. She still had the butt plug firmly lodged in her anus, held in place by the tapering contour of the device, not going in any deeper, and not coming out. She grinded her ass into it to try to get some additional sensation. It wasn't the same, disappointingly.

She sat there in the silence of her car, tears welling up in her eyes as she discovered the futility of her situation. She was quickly realizing that she couldn't go back to before. Even if she stopped fucking around, she would be hard pressed to forget what it was like, what it felt like, the lust, the objectification, feeling used, wanted, fulfilled...

She unlocked her phone, navigated to the text messages from Dr. Zanjani. She played back the video where he fucked her good that first time, and it reminded her how much she had gotten into it, how she became a total slut in a matter of moments, all for his cock. His meaty, large, hard cock.

She wiped her tears away. She pressed CALL on her phone. It started ringing.

"Leila," answer Dr. Zanjani. "What's up, Baby?

"Are you busy right now? They just let me off because we have too few patients," she said.

"Come over," he said, and hung up.

...

She drove up to his house, parked, and walked straight inside and down to the basement as usual. On the table was a note that read, "Strip, then enter the middle of the three doors across from the table."

She looked around and saw three doors that she hadn't noticed previously. She had no idea what that was about. "Is that some kind of bathroom?" she asked herself.

She took off her clothes and laid them on the table. She reminded herself that she would stop arguing with the doctor. She came to fuck. She had called him. She wasn't ready to call it quits. These meetings were all she could think about when she wasn't busy with work or minding her child. She then walked over to the closet, opened the door, walked in, and closed it behind her.

Inside the room was a folding chair and a television. She recognized immediately that the television was playing hardcore porn that generally featured various sluts in a variety of situations from bukake to rough anal, deep throat, triple penetration, etc.

"Sit down," she heard over a speaker in the closet.

She sat on the folding chair and continued to watch the screen. Suddenly, after about fifteen minutes of non-stop porn and not having realized it previously, a penis appeared through what was a hole in the wall. She could tell, despite the generally dark ambiance of the room, that it wasn't Dr. Zanjani's cock.

"Doctor Zanjani..." she called with a semi-raised voice. "I have reservations about sucking or fucking random men. How do I know that they don't have any diseases? No matter what, I refuse to risk getting HIV or whatever to save my job." she asked.

The doctor's voice piped up over the speaker again. "So you aren't a completely hopeless slut. I see I'm going to have to work on that." Then he said, reassuringly, "You don't have to worry, Leila. I have high confidence that all the men I will introduce you to are clean. They are all hospital employees and therefore have undergone and will continue to undergo STD screening at regular intervals. Trust me. It's as simple as this. I do not want to get sick. Therefore, I can't let you get sick either."

"But do you really have to tell every man in the hospital that I'm doing this? My reputation will be ruined," she bemoaned.

"Leila Darling. That's why I have you in my private gloryhole. No one has to know unless you want them to. They can't see you, and you can't see them. It's 100% anonymous," he said.

That was good enough for Leila. She wanted cock and the one that had poked through the "gloryhole" would have to do. She kneeled in front of the hole and gave the penis a light tug. The cock pushed through a little farther as it received positive confirmation that it was going to happen. She then licked it from the head upwards toward the man's pubic hair, and then back down. She then put the head in her mouth as his head quickly began to fill with blood.

ifry
ifry
404 Followers
12