Lemon Combo Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I vowed to take the ball only towards her from now on so I could help her make a mistake! And to play as well as I could so nothing would happen to me. Focus, indeed.

I tried. Man, did I try. Jade was the next to get a "Lemon!" Mike looked like the cat who swallowed the canary as he ran over to her side of the field and sidled up right in front of her. I saw her put her hands on her head and he pawed at her front somehow, in the dark, like what happened to Preesha. Jade was slender and didn't have much in the "up there" department, but that didn't seem to dimish Mike's enthusiasm. I was optimistic at this point that I was going to get some kind of access into Sam's shirt tonight, even though the particulars were vague. But the situation already had me giddy with expectation.

Jade didn't seem phased at all by being groped, from what I could tell. Maybe it was like that satire of the restaurant wait staff that are tired of fucking each other all the time because they have nothing else to do. If this group played this game often enough and got used to all the grab ass, it wouldn't be that big a deal, I guess. But not for me. I was in a completely different mindset regarding this beauty, Samantha. I hadn't been this horny in I don't know how long, Jesus. I had dated some women a few years younger than me over the past few years, but Sam was probably 22 as a college senior and so fresh and nice.

I kept trying to get the ball past her with some tricky moves, but she was too damn good. And it's also true, as Jade had intended, that everyone was laser focused by this game. Especially Sam was concentrating hard on each ball contact. I can't imagine a better motivator for her if this was her first time playing the lemon-point game and she didn't want to put her tits out for grabs. I didn't even know the fucking rules and I was playing the best I'd done in months, in the semi-dark.

Up to this point, I hadn't noticed the guys getting any penalties, but I didn't want to find out. I had no intention of hanging my dick out for the traffic in the street, or some shit like that. Who knows what creative penalty they had made up for us. But you know, whatever they had come up with, I probably would have done it anyway in order to stay in this game, I was so turned on by the lure of Sam as my partner and potential tit grabee. That was all I could think about.

If only Sam would make a mistake.

But still she didn't.

Preesha got a "Combo!" yelled at her after her second mistake, which was something new to me thus far, and after a similar sort of intimate interaction with the tall guy, I heard her yell out an, "Ouch, damn it, that hurt!" Oh my God, what the fuck was going on? Then I heard Preesha counting numbers in a loud voice. Fifty shades of grey for real, maybe, no shit!

We played another five minutes. It was getting actually dark now and the cars going by had their headlights on. I wasn't sure I would be able to see anything even if I did get a chance to do a Lemon on Sam, whatever the hell that meant for my role and hers. Meanwhile, I had concluded that when the dudes made mistakes, there wasn't any consequence. So it seemed to be a women's varsity training thing only, and that let me relax and play my best ball.

I finally made some good defensive moves at Sam's approach that created the opportunity I'd been hoping for. I rushed her just enough that she made a wild pass back to her teammates. Jade, who was closest, didn't hustle fast enough to make a play, and the ball rolled out of bounds.

"Lemon!" the group yelled in unison at Sam.

"No way," she said, "that was a quality pass. Jade didn't get off her ass to get it."

"Lemon! Lemon!" They didn't relent. She paused and looked at them. It seemed she was wondering if it was worth trying to appeal the group consensus. But then she caved.

"Okay, fine, whatever, you jerks. Let's get this over with," Sam said to them. Then she turned to me.

"Joel, ... it's Joel, right? Come over here. I gotta do this back here." She walked to the far edge of the girls' side and faced the brick wall of the mostly empty parking structure, away from all the others behind us in growing darkness. I trotted after her like an obedient dog, also facing the garage, eagerly wondering like a kid at an amusement park what goodies were in store for me.

I stopped short, right behind her, and stood still watching her back. She cut an awesome figure from behind with her tight blue top and black leggings hugging her athletic hips, and the creamy skin of her slender and smooth calves below. Beautiful ankles.

"No, over here, in front of me."

She didn't have to ask twice. I swung around her in a jiffy, while she stood in her spot. Now my back was to the low brick wall of the garage and I was looking at her beautiful, perfectly detailed face in the dark. I could see the four other faces peering at us from behind her on the field. The wife-beater guy who had caused Preesha's earlier outburst was marching over towards us from the other side. Samantha glared over at him, "No way, get the hell out of here. You gotta stay back there," pointing to the guys' side of the field. He stopped, and sulked back.

Sam's held her hands at he hips, her elbows at a sharp angle. We were only a foot apart, and she was still breathing hard from the previous play, or maybe from nervousness. I wasn't staring directly, but with my peripheral vision I noticed the swells of her breasts above her tight blue top move in and out with each breath. Lovely.

She looked at me, appraising me, and smiled lightly.

"So," she said, gathering her thoughts. She bit her lip, nervously.

"So." I said in return. I didn't mind that this was going slowly. I could have stayed there with her all night. Those eyes.

"You look friendly. It's why I said I'd do this," she said, maybe to calm herself.

I nodded in response, and waited for her to make the next move. After a pause, she jumped into it, first by waving her hands in the air.

"Look, this is weird, I know, sorry. It's a stupid game. I've never played it myself, as you probably picked up, but I've seen it enough. What I've got to do is, ... I'm going to... um," She hesitated and looked down at her chest, and stopped talking.

I thought, nope. This girl's going to chicken out, whatever she's supposed to do. No way is this happening. But what the hell, I'll savor this memory. Maybe I could figure out how to see this girl later, somehow, and get to know her in real life.

Jade yelled out. "Sam, come on, are you going to do it or not? Don't be a pussy!"

"She could show us some pussy!" one of the guys yelled out. Jeez, guys, I thought. Real classy. Best looking woman I've seen in a year and that's the way you talk to her?

"Okay... what the hell," she said aloud, steeling herself.

Then to me, "Joel, okay, look, I'm going to pull my top down, all right? You get to check out my, uh..." and she gestured at her chest and waved over her breasts. "Then you're going to hold me-gently, please-like this," and at that, she startled me by grabbing my hand and bending it into a U-shape, bringing it gently against the underside of her clothed breast.

"And then squeeze," she added.

My eyes went wide open. No shit! She looked up with a nervous smile, and mocked squeezing her tit a couple times with her own hand in a U-shape in the air.

"Okay?"

Then she raised her hands up to her collar, where she starting feeling for the fabric like she was preparing to yank down her shirt. She exhaled audibly as she summoned her courage.

I must have been standing there with a look of absolute astonishment on my face. I was dumbass dumbstruck. Perhaps more than I'd ever been, in my entire life. This astonishingly beautiful and curvy college girl I met not even half an hour ago was standing in front of me asking if I would squeeze her naked tits. I mean, I know a thing or two about good daydreams, and I would never have been able to come up with anything close to this.

My dazed look stopped her in mid-motion, with sudden concern showing on her face. "Uh, is that all right? ... I mean, we didn't even ask you if you wanted to play this game."

I snapped back to the present moment.

"Oh, sure, it's fine." I smiled, and laughed. "Come on, you're, like, ... " and now it was my turn to look down and hesitate, embarrassed. "You're super pretty. Of course I'll do it." If I'd blown that chance, I would have thought about that moment for years.

"But look, Samantha,, ... it feels weird, like I'm taking advantage of you."

My conversation put her at ease, at least slightly. She rested the weight of her crossed forearms on her chest, still holding onto opposite shoulders with her hands. That was a sexy pose, even with her shirt still on. I imagined her in that pose, but topless, with her forearms carefully covering herself, like one of those art nudes, but with the curves of her breasts showing above and below her nipples. Damn! I had a good imagination.

"It's okay. These assholes have been after me for four years to do something crazy. They play these stupid sex games in the team house, and I'm the only one that doesn't do that shit. They think I'm like, a virginal princess bride."

I raised my eyebrows at that, intrigued about the truth behind that claim.

She moved her hands back to her hips, and since she herself had broken the ice regarding the subject of her fabulous chest, this time I didn't resist the desire to stare openly. Such beautifully creamy skin of her cleavage and the rounded curves of her breast half covered by the clingy fabric. I thought about my upcoming front-row look at those tits right there, in the buff, and started having trouble breathing regularly.

She followed my gaze down to her own chest and looked back at me with exasperation.

"Oh my God, you guys are all the same!" She shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Don't you ever get tired of girls' tits?"

I gave a small shake of my head and shrugged sheepishly.

"But you see them on the internet. In movies. Everywhere! They're all the same."

I shook my head vigorously at that and couldn't resist a broad smile. I held my hands up in a gesture of surrender.

She sighed and again flashed me her small crooked smile. "Well, I guess you'll get a look at mine in sec. If I get up the nerve." She hesitated. "I figure, I don't know you, you're giving me an out here, so I can leave this team with at least something, without ever letting their dirty paws at me."

"Well, all right," I said as I looked back at her face, and smiled honestly. She seemed so smart and pretty, and I was completely smitten. "Lucky me!" I added earnestly, and then did another visual pass over her chest. I looked down at my own hands and held the palms up. "And my own dirty paws, I guess." She looked at me uncertainly.

"Are you really a virginal princess?" I ventured, playfully.

She pursed her mouth and frowned at me without answering.

She was just standing there, and I was just standing there. Nothing happened for a few awkward seconds while we looked at each other. A pregnant moment they call it. Her eyes were just absolutely dazzling, even in the dim light I could see that much, and I could have stayed in that position for hours. I thought we were sharing a special emotional moment and I felt a glow inside. But it turns out she was just waiting for me to make the next move.

"Oh, I forgot, you don't know the game," she said, in a matter-of-fact voice, and pointed alternately at her tits. "You've got to pick."

That frank comment snapped me out of the romantic eyelock I thought we had going on.

"Uh, okay," I said when I recovered, and pointed. "How about that one?"

"I think these stupid rules were from Jade. Or one of the other idiots." She sighed and rolled her eyes. "You gotta reach out and push on me. Pretend it's a big button." She looked at me, and added earnestly, "But gently, please."

"Okay. I'll be careful." I reached out and hovered my right hand right over the full rounded orb of her left breast opposite me. "A big button...," I echoed dreamily.

"Sam, for Christ's sake, get going over there!" Jade yelled out from back on the field.

Preesha joined in. "Come on already, we're getting cold."

Sam turned to yell back at them. "He doesn't know the rules, assholes!" As she rotated her torso, she inadvertently thrust her breast into my outstretched hand that had been only inches from her. I didn't flinch back, and as I held my ground I pushed back against her movement. When her breast mushed into my hand, it wasn't like touching muscle, but it wasn't flabby, either. It was firm. Especially wrapped up in that tight athletic top, I suppose, which gave it extra resilience. She wasn't ridiculously stacked or anything, but her breast was pleasantly round and full.

"Consider it chosen," I said, withdrawing my hand off her boob, a little embarrassed that I had copped a good feel, as a 1950's teenager would to say.

She turned back to face me and sighed, then hooked her thumb under the shoulder strap of her top. She held it there while she looked at me, thinking it over. I saw her gaze shift from my face up to the parking garage behind me. It was one thing for her to accept that I was going to get a look at her tits, I guess, but she sure as hell didn't want anybody else gawking from the car park.

While still scanning above and around me, she inched the strap over her shoulder and down her arm, where the elastic of her top pulled tight against the upper bulge of her breast. Her shoulder skin was smooth and golden, and ran unbroken to the fleshy part of her chest. She took one more frank look in my eyes, pursed her mouth in a final "oh, well" capitulation, and pulled the strap the rest of the way down her arm. The fabric went taught against her for a moment as she pulled the shirt further down, and then her whole breast popped out into the open.

My eyes must have been as wide as saucers as I saw that she had big, beautiful tits. This was better than I had hoped! Even in the dark, her prominent nipple couldn't hide. It pointed directly at me from the very middle of her firm breast. In another awkwardly drawn-out moment between us, she stood uncomfortably with her tit on display for me, biting her lip and looking back and forth behind me, while I just stared at her breast like a schoolboy. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

She called me to action with some urgency, "Joel, come on!" She looked down at her own naked breast and frowned. "Pinch, you know, like a lemon. Remember?" She reminded me of the U shape with one hand. "The game is called Lemon, get it?" I think all my blood was heading elsewhere in my body at the moment, so I didn't get it until later.

Preesha yelled out from behind her, "Joel, make sure you get three. Don't let her skimp on you!"

I made a wide U shape with my right hand and reached over to gently cup her breast from below, as she had instructed, with plenty of margin around the nipple. I didn't want to come off like that creepy tall guy by startling her. At first, I just barely touched her. I looked up at her face. Damn, her skin felt good to the touch.

"This all right?"

She looked like she would rather be anywhere else in the world at the moment, but in a testament to the depths of her good sportmanship, she said, "Yeah," and swallowed uncomfortably. "Keep going."

I pushed my hand further into her breast, taking some of the weight with my thumb and fingers. I was pretty excited by this point, and in my enthusiasm I must have gone further than she expected, because as I lifted her breast up and away from her chest she looked at me with some alarm. At this point, I was aiming her nipple straight at me.

"Squeeze," she said in an annoyed voice.

I squeezed into her breast, letting my thumb and forefinger close in around her nipple, but without touching it. The skin gathered together around the areola, puckering the nipple out. I held on just a brief moment, savoring the feeling, then released more quickly than the three seconds. I didn't want to overplay my hand here. So to speak.

"One," she counted. Then she remembered, "Oh, yeah. I'm supposed to put my hands up." She lifted her arms and folded them above her head. It was a super cute pose, which raised her naked breast a little, making it even more of a round orb. She waited for me.

Oh, I thought, three times, not three seconds! She expects me to do it again. Why the hell not? I cupped from below again, this time encircling the nipple more closely in a bold move, almost touching it. Then I squeezed my thumb and fingers together, hard, as I lifted up. I wanted to see how far her nipple would pop out. Lemons! Now I was getting into this game.

But I went overboard in my enthusiasm and, at the full stroke, I had reshaped her breast into kind of a cone. My hand slid over her flesh towards her nipple, and her areola folded under my fingers. I felt the rigid bump of her nip grind in between my thumb and forefinger. Oops.

She shifted uncomfortably at that grab, and looked at me with her lips pushed together and eyebrows furrowed. "Two," she said in an annoyed tone. I felt scolded, but I knew I deserved it.

"Sorry," I said contritely, and made the third pinch looser and quicker than the first. I thought I sensed her nipple hardening with this stimulation.

She pulled her top up eagerly, tucking her breast back into place under cover, and blew some air out of her mouth. Her cheeks were flushed bright red. I can't deny that I was sad it was over, but I could see relief flood over her face.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope we don't see each other like this again." Then she gave me a faint smile. I guess I hadn't gone too far after all. She didn't hate me. Her task was done. For now.

"YEAH, SAM!" yelled Jade as Sam walked back. Preesha joined in and high-fived her as she took her spot on the field.

Jade continued, "Not going to make any more mistakes, are you, bitch? See how it makes you FOCUS on your GAME!" That girl was definitely annoying as shit and would drive me nuts if I had to play on her team every day.

I jogged back to the guys side. Holy tits, batman. This game, I thought. Talk about motivation for ball control.

"Dude, you're feeling her up for like ten minutes over there. Fuck!" the wife beater told me. "Must have fucking awesome tits! Right? I knew she did!"

"Uh, yeah." I said dismissively, eager to just play again and not talk to this dickwad about my experience with a classy girl way out of his league.

But it turns out, Samantha and I weren't done yet with our close encounters of the tits kind.

I thought what the fuck is Combo, or even Point, which nobody had gotten yet. I didn't have to wait too long until the group started yelling "DOUBLE COMBO" real loudly at Jade. I wasn't sure what the double part was all about, but maybe because she made an extra shitty play on the ball. She ran over to meet Mike, maybe too eagerly. And she didn't yell out when Mike did whatever the game required that he do, but she started an exaggerated, "Ahh, ahh" like she was in sexual pleasure. Jeez, what a trashy chick.

Mike came back with ear-to-ear grin. "Small but delicious!" he said. Yeah, whatever.

After a few plays, the moment came I was hoping for. It was an easy tap in on an open goal created by a great pass by Preesha, but Sam went wide. "Combo!" everybody yelled. I'm not proud to say that I may have even joined in, I don't remember. My mind was kind of a blur of adrenaline and testosterone and other emotions by this point.

"Get your ass over there," the tall white guy said to me, pointing to the girls' side. I ran over to the spot where Samantha and I had our first meeting, and we resumed our positions as before. She looked me over and didn't seem at all thrilled to be there again in this situation.