Lena's New Life, Ch. 01

Story Info
Lena finds Mark, and gets a new life.
2.5k words
3.82
6.4k
7
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers

Although the names have been changed, This story is almost entirely true. Only one detail, other than the names, has been changed.

Mark had been married to Lena for almost 15 years. But for the last seven or so, she had become a different person.

He thought back to the night he met her in that tiny bar, the only bar in the town he grew up in, He thanked his lucky stars. How in the hell had he never seen this gorgeous creature before? After all, there were only about 700 people in the town, and it seemed like everyone knew everyone, almost literally. It was New Years Eve, and the bar was filled to capacity, and then some. Mark had gotten lucky, and snagged a booth for himself, walking by as another group were leaving. He remembered feeling selfish at keeping the booth to himself, so he grabbed the arm of the next guy who passed by, and offered him a seat. The man looked around quickly, and asked if he could invite his girlfriend, and her friend, to which Mark happily agreed.

When he came back, the blonde who slid into the booth next to Mark quite literally stole the air from his body. Mark paused, and tried to control his breathing. When she looked at him sheepishly, he introduced himself, and she grinned, and a quiet, shy voice whimpered the name "Lena". He could clearly remember being instantly smitten, both by her beauty, and her innocent shyness.

From that point forward, their relationship was a total whirlwind. Mark bought her a drink, which she promptly spilled on the table. Laughing to lessen her embarrassment, he got her another, then three more in short order when she powered them down like a pro. By the end of the night, Lena's friends had gotten frisky, and left, slurring something about alone time, but not before scribbling an address for Lena, who was apparently their roommate. Even with her friends leaving, Lena made no move to go to the other side of the booth. In fact, she curled her left leg over Mark's as they laughed, and talked, before curling her arm into his, and resting her head on his shoulder.

As midnight grew nearer, he asked her to dance, and she happily agreed, holding him tightly the entire time. They continued to sway together on the dance floor, until the countdown to new years started. At the count of five, Mark gently reached for her chin, to tilt her head up for a New Years kiss, but suddenly noticed her nearly unconscious in his arms. Quickly, he scooped her into his arms, and headed for the door. Strapping her into the passenger seat of his car, she stirred, before grabbing his shirt, and kissing him deeply, her tongue sliding into his mouth before he could react. She had leaned forward, effectively blocking his path with the seatbelt, so he slid his hand into her hair gently, and kissed her in return. This made her lean back, and he used the opportunity to buckle her in with his free hand. As he drove her home, she appeared to not want to be away from him, so he took her hand in his, and held it for the duration of the drive. He could clearly remember his pulse quickening, when she pulled his hand into her lap, and enclosed it in both of her petite hands.

She seemed to sober somewhat on the trip, and looked at the floor, before whimpering "you... aren't going to hurt me, are you?" He remembered not being sure how to respond, so he simply smiled, handed her the paper with her home address, "Not to worry, sweet girl."

As he half-carried her to the door, her roommate answered, and let them in. Immediately, Lena excused herself to go to the restroom with her friend, and Mark took a seat in a recliner when the male roommate offered. Shortly thereafter, Lena returned, giggling with her friend, before falling back into Mark's lap. Her roommates settled into the couch, but the female jumped up, and squealed,

"O...M...G.. i almost forgot! Guess what i got!!!" She ran to the kitchen, and pulled out a huge bottle of vodka. The girl walked to Mark's chair,, and almost put Lena in a headlock, before turning the bottle upside down over Lena's mouth. Mark was momentarily stunned at the woman's behavior, but quickly pulled Lena away from the bottle. When he looked up, he noticed that about a quarter of the contents of the bottle had disappeared. Understandably, it wasn't long before Lena was nearly unconscious again.

Mark began to wonder if her roommates cared for her at all. That question was answered almost immediately, when they put on a cheap porno, and started making out in front of him. He took this as his cue to leave, and scooped Lena into his arms, to put her to bed. He laid the young beauty on her bed, but she seemed unwilling to release her arms from his neck. She was looking him in the eyes, but seemed unwilling, or unable to speak yet. He grabbed her blanket, and pulled it up to her chest, before she finally spoke.

"nnnnn..... too much clothes..."

He nodded, and made sure to keep his eyes on hers, as he unbuttoned her jeans, and slid them down her legs. As he lifted her shirt, while managing to keep the blanket covering her, she released her hands one at a time to allow him to pull her shirt over her head. When he tried to leave, she pulled him closer, and whispered in his ear.

"No. please don't leave me. Not tonight."

He nodded in agreement, and stood when she released him, to slide in next to her, under the blanket, but above the sheet covering her. He simply wasn't the type of guy who would ever even risk being tempted. She had scooted over to make room for him when he got in, and when he threw his arm over her, she took his hand, and he noticed she was holding a piece of fabric. It only took a second for him to realize, she had handed him her panties, Her eyes rolled in her head, as she groggily spoke

"I need to sleep, but you can do anything you want.".

He looked at her, and her breathing almost immediately slowed. as she passed out. Mark slid from the bed, and gently slid the panties back onto her body. As he stood to leave, she whimpered, and seemed to reach for him, causing him to stop. On one hand, she was clearly not in her right mind. But, on the other, she was by far the most beautiful creature he had ever met. While he did not want to touch her in this condition, he feared that if he left, this dream girl would somehow slip away from him. So, he did the only thing he could think to do at that moment. he slid into the bed next to her, on top of the sheet, and pulled her close.

When he awoke the next morning, he felt her stir. As he opened his eyes, he saw her awkward stare, and remembered he was in her bed. He felt her hand move under the sheet, before she sat up.

"My panties are twisted, my clothes are on the floor. You.. got me drunk, and... fucked me??"

Mark slid from the bed, smiling as she noticed he was still fully clothed. "No, sweet girl, you handed them to me, and passed out, i didnt want you to get the wrong idea, so i put them back on you. No touching, I promise."

She nodded, accepting his story, as she grabbed her clothes from the previous night, She walked him to the door, and smiled as he gave her his number. As she turned to go back inside, he hooked her arm, and spun her towards him, catching her by the waist, and kissed her deeply before letting her go. She followed him to his car, and sat next to him, quizzing him about the night before. She told him that she remembered bit and pieces from the previous night, and that his story matched what she could remember. Before she exited the car, he kissed her again, and patted the pocked where she had stuffed the paper with his number.

"Please call. I can't wait."

As he pulled into his driveway, his cellphone vibrated, and he answered, his eyes going wide, as he heard her voice. "Mark? Can I talk to you? i.. need help." Mark heard her voice waver, as she spoke the last two words. Without hesitation, he offered to come back, but she refused, telling him that she had already left, so he gave her his address. Their houses were about 20 minutes apart, so he was somewhat surprised, when she pulled into his drive not even ten minutes later.

He invited her in, and almost immediately, huge tears were streaming down her face.

"Mark, when you left, I went back inside. Carol, my roommate was still sleeping. Steve, her boyfriend was in the kitchen. I spoke to him as I passed, and the next thing I knew, he pushed me against the fridge, and started pushing his hand up my shirt. I tried to push him away, but he wouldn't stop., So i hit him. I guess he was wearing socks, because when i hit him, he fell on the tile. Carol heard, and came out. He told her I came on to him... and she believed him, and threw me out. I don't know what to do!"

Mark hugged her, as she sobbed into his chest. She seemed to cry forever, before settling down. When she lifted her head, she laughed though her tears, as she saw his shirt, drenched with her sadness. Mark sat, and pulled her onto his lap, and looked at her.

"Lena, I know we just met, but I'm going to go out on a limb. You are... wonderful, beautiful, sweet, and just.. perfect. This may be way too fast, but I want you to understand what happened last night. You passed out, and I was about to leave. but you kept reaching for me. To tell you the truth, I thought you were too perfect to let slip away, so I stayed, hoping like hell that somehow, I could find a way to keep you."

She looked away, then hung her head, before looking back at him.

"I'm not perfect, I have nothing now. Just my clothes in my car."

Mark stopped her, "Lena, I might be able to help, if you can trust me. You see, I wasn't supposed to even be in that bar. I was supposed to be gone. I'm a truck driver. I leave here, and go to California, and then bring produce back. Then, usually do it again. but my load wasn't going to be ready until tomorrow, so I decided to get a drink instead. What I'm saying is, if you think you can trust me, I would love for you to come with me. You can be my copilot, and if we don't work, its only a four day trip each way. I can have you home in a week, max. I can promise you that no matter what, I will always be good to you."

He can still remember his heart trip-hammering in his chest, as she paused. She turned to him, and frowned. "Mark, I just.. can't. You see, I have a kitten that I love. I cant leave her." Mark grabbed his laptop, and went to the company website, pulling up the form he needed to sign to allow a pet in the truck, in case of injury.

Lena hugged him deeply, then agreed, before asking for the restroom. Mark pointed her to the hall, and offered to get her clothes from the car,

When he walked in the door carrying the large duffel bag, he looked up, to find Lena standing in the living room, stark naked. Her pert, beautiful c-cup breasts seemed to stare at him, She smiled at his silence, and his eyes followed her hand, as it slid down her taught stomach, and over her pink, perfectly shaved lips.

"You told me this morning, that I offered you 'anything you want' last night, You were a perfect gentleman, and I think you deserve a reward."

She turned around, and spread her legs to shoulder width, before bending over at the waist, and putting her face on the chair. "Besides, if we are going to be together 24/7, we should probably make sure we... fit... together."

Mark dropped the bag he was holding, and strode up behind her. Clearly she was expecting to get mounted, because she cried out loudly, as he slid his hands between her thighs, and slowly ran his tongue across the cheek of her ass, and down between her legs. In moments, her back was arched, and he was deftly flicking his tongue across her pink lips, slowly up, and around her swollen clit, before working his way back down, and gently pressing his tongue against her, smiling as she rocked her hips backwards, silently willing him inside of her.

He stopped momentarily, before sliding his tongue into her glistening vagina, pumping it vigorously into her, as she rocked against him, then slid two fingers into her, and started gently thrusting, as he softly kissed her swollen, pink lips, and moved up to make slow circles with his tongue around her clit. He could feel her back arch harder with each breath She gasped, until she cried out

"Mark.. god... i'm about to...."

At the moment she spoke, he stopped, and pulled his fingers out of her, She looked back at him in desperation, her mouth trying to form words, but failing. He simply hooked his hand in her hair, and turned her face back into the chair cushion. When she stopped trying to turn her head again, he released her hair, and growled "good girl", before slamming his rock hard cock into her without warning. Lena howled a lust-filled scream, but never turned her head, as he slowly pulled himself out until her tight lips gripped only the head of his cock, paused, then slammed himself into her. He repeated this slow teasing thrust twice more, before changing pace, grabbing her hips and relentlessly slamming himself into her. He only managed four of these brutal strokes, before she threw her arms behind her back, wrapped her legs around his hips, and bucked against him, screaming his name at the top of her lungs as she came. He took her cue, and held her hands behind her back, as he fucked her mercilessly.

"Fuck Mark, please. cum for me, right now, deep in me." The only thought that crossed his mind, as he dumped every drop of his seed into her, was that he had never heard more beautiful words in his life.

msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers