Lena's Shopping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A group of girls dressed in mini skirts and crop tops all cheered when they saw her. All of them commented in either her great rack or the insane sex hair she had. The girls seemed to be far more lewd and vulgar than the boys. Lena wondered if Liam would stop following her and instead pick up one of the prettier more confident girls. She knew for a fact that they knew what they were doing. She on the other hand was somewhere between being bold from her lust and unsure from her years of inexperience.

Sweat was beginning to bead over her face and tits. She felt her cunt hot and sticky, not just from the juices and cream she'd been gushing, from the sweat that was between her thighs.

As Lena finally approached the lot she was parked in she began to feel relief. Soon she'd be safely in her car. Though she enjoyed her rendezvous with Liam his need to humiliate her was more upsetting for her than hot. While it did produce a particular satisfactory feeling between her legs, it also filled her with panic. What if someone she knew saw her? She tried to ignore that horrible possibility as she continued to weave through groups of cars.

Finally hers!

She tried to play it cool as she power walked fast, excited she was almost there. When she approached the car she took out her key from her skirt and and reached for the door. Yet, she wasn't successful as she felt someone wrap their arm around her abdomen pulling her towards them.

"You didn't think I was done with you yet, slut?" Lena shook her head in every direction not truly sure what she thought. She felt her skirt get pulled down which left her in only her knees socks and marry janes.

Liam pulled her back a little before kicking her legs open.

"What ar—," Lena was cut off buy Liam's raspy voice again.

"I'm giving you want you asked for." He whispered into her ear before kissing her neck. She tried to focus on the darkness that was beginning to cast over the parking lot as she felt him push her back down a bit. Suddenly Lena was calling out in pure lust and pain as Liam slammed his cock deep into her. Her tits smashed against her window along with the rest of her body pressing against the hot car. She wiggled a bit as she continued crying out. Slowly she freed her hand and brought it to her clit cause her to let out throaty cry. Suddenly there was a load clap as Liam brought his hand down hard on her ass causing a strong stinging.

"You're trying to get us caught aren't you? You want your mommy and daddy to find out that you let strange men fuck in you public? Yeah?" He was groaning louder in her ear now as he removed her hand from her clit and replaced it with his.

When Lena didn't answer Liam grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled. "Answer me slut," he grunted in her ear. He pinched her clit hard as he continued plowing into her and Lena cried out again as she began squirting all over them and the pavement. "Yes," she called, "I want to get caught just like this with you deep inside of me." As she continued to squirt she heard Liam's voice go ragged as he began to pump slower—filling her already drenched cunt.

He came down on Lena's ass with five loud smacks making her to cry out again. Her pussy was aching from all the orgasms and assaults Liam did on her. Yet, she still craved more of it. Mindlessly as he continued to spank her, she began rubbing her clit once again. Her hands kept brushing up against her thighs and coating them with the mixture of their cum.

"Nope," Liam grabbed both of Lena's wrist and spun her around to face him. "You don't get to touch yourself until I say to little girl." Liam them tilted her chin up until their mouths pressed together and they shared a lustful kiss.

"Give me your phone," he demanded and Lena reached to the ground for her ruined skirt. Once retrieved she handed it to Liam. Watching Liam dial in her phone, Lena began to squirm missing the feeling of all the stimulation between her thighs. "Call me the minute you start driving." He demanded. Lena nodded as she went to pick her skirt up but he held his foot on it—denying her from that last possibly hope of covering herself.

"Nope, you get to sneak in your house like the little whore you are. Hope mommy and daddy don't catch you." He mused as he picked her skirt up and strides to his car.

Lena instantly threw open her door and sighed in relief that at least she was finally hidden from the outside world. She started her car up and pulled her seatbelt slowly over her burnt and bruised body. This was when she noticed the cum streaked across her window. She didn't even bother trying to get it off. She just wanted a nice bath and a good rest.

As she began backing out she remember she was supposed to call Liam and quickly did. He answered on the first ring.

"Hey slut." There was that same hot raspy voice of his.

"Hi," she said quietly.

"Here's what I want you to do slut." Liam began and Lena's pussy began to painful respond. Though she was tired and had no more need for an orgasm, she couldn't help but squirm in her seat. "I want you to drive home," he said. Lena questioner if that was all her wanted because she could do that with her eyes closed. "And when you get home, and you try to walk passed mommy and daddy. If you get caught you get caught. But if you don't I want you in your room. When you get there I want you to send me pictures of that filthy little cunt of yours and wait for more instructions."

"Okay," Lena said. Liam hung up.

It was a painful drive home as Lena tried to think of how she was going to avoid her parents in the condition she was in. There was no possible excuse that could come close to explaining the ordeal.

She sighed as she pulled up to her house. While her moms car was gone, her dads was sitting in the driveway. She groaned in frustration. Her dad was the stricter of the two and if anyone would punish her until the end of time it would be him.

Yet, Lena knew she couldn't waste time. What if her mom came home right now too?

So she grabbed her phone and keys and wrapped her arms around her tits as she got ready to sprint out the car. All she had to do was make it through the door and up the stairs and pray her father was downstairs cooking in the kitchen like he often did on Thursday nights.

She took off, throwing the door open when she got to it. She then quickly began sprinting up the stairs—her ass stinging as it jiggled.

"Lena?" Lena almost froze as her dad called. Thank god he was downstairs!

"One sec dad I have to pee!" She called out but rather ducked into her room instead. Quickly she hopped on her bed sitting up on all fours and aiming her cellphone camera on her dirty hole. Lena could see the sheen coated over her pussy and thigh and the bits of cum that were still hanging tight to her were starting to fall. She took as man pictures as she could, trying her best to see how hot she could possibly make them. She arched her back and took a few my shots.

"Lena!" Her dad called again. Quickly, she jumped up and quickly threw on a pair of fresh panties a tight crop top and bag sweats before ducking into the bathroom to try to remove the cum still on her face.

She then came running down the stairs. As she called out, "Sorry dad! What's up?"

"Where have you been today?" She asked as she came into the kitchen siting in the counter. She suddenly remember her filthy cunt and how close it was to where they prepared food make her feel extremely naughty.

As Lena scrolled through her phone picking out the best pictures of her destroyed pussy to send to Liam, she smiled.

"Oh just out window shopping."

12