Leni's Ordeal Ch. 01: Berlin 1945

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those five strokes came hard and slow, her bottom and thighs on the block now. Leni drifted with her screams, her muscles rippling with delicious thrills, the thrills and pain mingling together, washing over her again and again, satisfying all her secret, dark desires. When the General dropped the whip he released her hands, holding Leni so she wouldn't collapse on the floor. Woozily, she licked her lips, sensing his hardness behind her. She wanted to beg some more so she said, "Please sir, please," but lost the thought. With her knees still forced apart, the General roughly took her from behind. Leni cried out as her stinging flesh twitched back and forth. It felt so good. Her pussy streaming, she luxuriated as that enormous cock filled her hard and fast, each thrust a gift.

The General couldn't get enough of her. He grunted and came, then slowed a minute, squeezing her welts, causing Leni to groan. Her pussy clutched at him. Hardening again, he set his own pace, pulling her head back by the hair, enjoying her labored breath, that beautiful tongue stuck out the corner of her mouth, eyes limp. He increased the rhythm, sweeping her up in both arms, until the two bodies screamed together.

May 6, 1945

When she woke up the next day Leni was sore, but it was a good kind of sore. Like running ten miles after school, being sore in the morning and stretching out the muscles that ached and feeling exhilarated. The General had put a soothing ointment on her welts but she still felt them as she wriggled down into the big pillows and coverlet of the General's four poster bed. Every stretch brought the relaxation a little soreness can bring.

She had no memory of how she came to be in the General's bedroom. He'd only bid her good morning and left, leaving her a plate of pickled white fish, eggs, bread and another huge bowl sized cup of coffee. The bedroom was not too big but there was a tall, thin window and the bath was a very clean, a very good smelling bath all checkered tiles and porcelain. On the other side of the locked bedroom door was a sitting room where the Generals guards watched, one of them sleeping there at night.

Still without anything worth wearing, Leni stretched before the big mirror on the wall. With the help of a hand mirror lying on the General's dressing table, she took a good look at herself. There were rope burns on her wrists and fingers but it was the welts that fascinated. Only one or two had bled and, to her surprise, the largest was only about three inches across. She thought for a minute she looked very exotic with her stripes, like one of those beasts in the jungle.

But that was her biggest fault, always caring about how she looked. Of course, being athletic and not plain was good, but not easy sometimes. People got jealous, especially at school. Many times people tried to please her, often when she might care less--especially older men, professors, officers on leave. So many times the day was spent trying to be nice to people so their feelings wouldn't be hurt while really wishing they would just go away.

These last six years the war had changed everything. First, the boys--the boys her age had gone away, at least all the boys she liked. The food and clothing shortages of the last few years made life dreary and monotonous. And the air raids were terrifying but you weren't allowed to talk about them! No one did. It was forbidden. Even her own parents!

Not once in her life, she felt, had she ever been able to let go like yesterday. And all it took was being tied up, whipped and raped! She would be terribly ashamed to tell anyone--could never tell anyone, she thought. Well, if she was a sex monster, it was because of the war. Leni didn't think she'd feel the same if the war was over. She feared she might be a pervert like the General. Of course, not much doubt about him. He was the sex monster her parents always hinted at. Don't be a fool.

Then why was the sex so incredible? Just thinking about it now she wanted to stroke herself for relief. She must have come ten times yesterday--like wave after wave breaking on the beach.

So there wouldn't be much left of her soon, she supposed, if she didn't do something. If the General liked her for sex, wouldn't he also like her a little bit? Not kill her, send her to prison? When he got tired of her, like men do, wouldn't he let her go? She just wasn't sure. The General was the coldest, most distant person she'd ever known. Naked, locked up all the time, fed like an afterthought--how could she just leave? Impossible!

Fortunately, the General had some German books she could read. She settled down after a long bath with one of them. Surprised at mid day by a knock on the locked door she asked who it was only to find it was the guard. "A moment!" she called anxiously, hoping the guard understood her. Searching anxiously around for something to wear she found amongst the General's uniforms a pretty blue robe. The robe was just recycled wool or something rough like that but it had some gold--well yellow--trim at the cuffs and throat. With the robe on, she called through the door "Please come in" several times. Eventually the red nosed, gray haired old guard, wearing a pistol belt no less, came to serve her a potato soup with dark spots in it which Leni discovered to be mushrooms--with a spoon! Also, a glass of tea with a sugar cube. What had she done to deserve all this? Leni laughed out loud. Maybe if she begged the General--on her knees, of course-- to crucify her or burn her alive she might get a big plate of Beef Rouladen and a pint of dark German beer. That would be something, Ja?

After her meal, she couldn't help thinking if she might see her monster that evening and, of course, blushing, what they might do. Forgetting about the book, she found if she slowly stroked her clit while tugging gently at the welts on her bottom it took a good long time to come. This ate up a good part of the afternoon. Finally she dozed dreamily off, not happy but, for the moment, warily content.

Leni woke up with his hand gripped tightly across her mouth--her face, really, that big hand so tight and hard she had to fight for breath. He squeezed until no air came in at all. She refused to panic, she couldn't believe he would kill her, not when he so enjoyed her. A long minute passed until his hand dropped to her breasts, stroking them, stripping the robe off, pinning her arms behind her in a vise. Leni sucked in the air, trying to get enough down into her lungs. Slowly he continued stroking her breasts with one hand, his hot breath making the fine hairs on the back of her neck rise. He knelt naked there, the soft hairs on his chest tickling her shoulders. She loved it. Whipsawed by the pain in her trapped arms, the tickling, the engorged ache in her breasts, the tight wetness between her thighs, she groaned hungrily.

"I'm going to be hard on you," he told her.

She arched her neck back against him, mouth wide, hoping for his tongue. Instead, his finger and thumb probed her mouth, squeezing her cheeks until she hissed. Leaning forward, he put all his weight on her, burying her face in the mattress. Quickly he pulled her right arm behind her head lashing the wrist to her left shoulder. In a heartbeat, the left arm crossed the right, the wrist fixed to her right shoulder. Binding the tail of the rope around her forearms where they crossed behind her head he roughly pulled her up, testing his knots. Satisfied, he bent her far back over his thighs, smothering her ragged breathing with his tongue. Crazy, lightning sensations shot through Leni bringing that sweet, almost drunk feeling. Swiftly crossing her ankles, the General completed his rope work, tightly binding them together.

Beginning at her feet, he kneaded her body, digging into her slowly with his knuckles and the heels of his hands. Every joint, every inch of tender flesh bent and squeezed, pinched and pulled. Like a piece of dough on the cutting board she was flipped, slapped, smothered and rolled. At one point he pulled her up close to tell her, "If you cry out, I'll whip you again."

"Please, no sir," she said. "Please don't stop." It felt so good to give in to him. She tried to lick his fingers like she had dreamed but couldn't reach his hand. Graciously he brought it up to her mouth so she could satisfy herself. Leni licked and kissed every vein and callus on his offered hand, sucking his fingers one by one, groveling greedily as she tried to swallow him, moaning happily the whole time.

On her knees on the floor, the General held her upright with two fingers around her bound arms. "Alright, little mouse," he ordered, "make me come." His hard cock before her, she licked and sucked the head until the entire shaft glistened with saliva. Forcing her back over her bound ankles, he straddled her, stabbing his cock into her stomach making her gasp, tickling her sensitive breasts with it making her giggle ferociously, softly grazing her neck and face until she eagerly lunged with her mouth for his penis, just wanting to taste it. When her mouth filled with him, hot spurts of cum hit the back of her throat, making her cough. The General eased up a bit but Leni spit and went at him again, sucking and licking him clean as his cock softened.

"Keep on," he ordered, kneeling back, pulling her forward to nestle her face between his thighs. Reaching over the length of her back, the General searched with a finger for her asshole, hooking into it, pressing firmly. She shrieked and struggled, twisting her face up to the side to breathe but once again, there was no escape. Held like she'd never been held before, she shook and squirmed crazily until she exploded.

"I'm sorry for your troubles, sir," Leni ventured in bed that night. The General, his head on a pillow, one arm behind his head, smoked moodily while staring at the ceiling. Leni lay beside him wondering if he would bother to respond. Up on an elbow, tangled hair falling over her eyes, she stroked his chest timidly. "Well," the General relaxed. "We won't let you Germans get out of hand again. I'm sure about that."

"Are you happy, sir?"

"No, of course not, Generals must only think of their duty."

She had no idea what to say.

"Now, mouse," he said as he grasped her hand on his chest, "you must be taken to task for your curiosity."

Gently, at least for him, he tied her wrists and ankles to the four posts of the bed. Sitting on the side of the bed, with a clean hand, he shared a glass of sweet liqueur with her, taking a sip, dipping a finger in the glass, rubbing it inside Leni's open mouth. He had her tight again, the way she liked. She licked her lips. "Be cruel to me," she begged. He kissed her, slow fucked her for a long time, letting all his weight down on her until she groaned, then up again on knees and elbows, then sinking down on her until she felt her limbs ache in the ropes, holding his hand tightly over her mouth and nose, squeezing the breath out of her, then easy on her again, faster and faster until Leni told him to bite her hard. "Ow-w-w-w-w-w!" she cried. "Please again," she begged until she went rigid with pleasure.

Finished, he freed her, holding her in his arms. Leni, tired, still panting, never heard him whisper his dead wife's name. When he tossed her aside, she curled up like a kitten, sleeping peacefully until dawn.

May 7, 1945

The general rubbed her back to wake her. She sat up in the bed quickly, grabbed his hand, kissed it, then ran into the bath, locking the door behind her. She had some burning as she peed, she was swollen and sore down there. Her face in the mirror gave her a start: dark circles under her bloodshot eyes, her lips bitten and flaking, teeth marks on her shoulders and neck. He knocked on the door insistently as she washed her face and thoroughly down below. "A moment!" she cried cheerfully, quickly rinsing as well as she could.

Annoyed and silent, the General brushed past her as she emerged still toweling off. Already in uniform, he quickly reappeared only to see her sitting on the bed naked, brushing her hair back, trying to look penitent. On an impulse, she rushed to embrace him, smelling the overpowering cologne Russian officers seemed to prefer over morning baths. She clung to him greedily, imploring him to return soon. "You must not ask about military matters," he replied briefly but she felt his body heat, the stiffening of his cock. Sinking to her knees, she buried her face in his crotch, licking the cloth until he pulled her off by the hair, quickly unbuttoning his pants. Gently grasping his shaft, her other arm reaching around holding him to her, hand splayed across his ass, she began the quick kissing and licking he seemed to enjoy, sucking pre-cum into her mouth until, quickly for him, she felt him tremble, spurting hotly into her. Leni licked up every last drop of it, even the bit on the floor. "I see you are learning your lesson," he said as he buttoned his pants. With that, he patted her head and marched off.

She indulged herself in a very long bath, finding the hot water to be back on. Thinking carefully, making guesses when she had to, Leni considered the contents of the General's uniform pockets. The left pocket of his tunic felt like a notecase and some other papers--military secrets no doubt! In his right pocket something in leather but with a metal handle sticking out the top--ah, a pistol, a pistol in a pocket holster! In his pants, a ring of keys plus, a cigarette case, and something else long and hard in his pants besides his cock--perhaps a knife? Well, what is the good of this knowledge? she asked herself. His uniforms in the bedroom closet had nothing in them, shed already found that out. Getting to the keys in his presence might mean death. He could snap her neck like a twig. He must keep those things in the sitting room outside, watched by one of his guards, she decided. I must try to see.

She sat down to a good breakfast wrapped in her robe. She thought to ask the old guard about clean linens for the bed, but he wagged his head impatiently not understanding. Gesturing at him to wait, she brought the old linens towards her face, holding her nose. Since the door was open, she advanced towards it holding the sheets in her hand. At that, the guard pulled his pistol pointing it at her chest. Scared, Leni went to her knees, dropping the sheets to the floor. Glaring at her he backed to the door, locking it behind him.

An hour later the two harpies, also smelling of cologne, flew into the bedroom, arms full of fresh linens and cleaning materials, not even glancing at her. The expressionless guard leaned back against the jam of the open bedroom door as the two Russian women went in and out. Leni smiled at him as sweetly as she could from her perch against the opposite wall but to no effect except to make his face a deeper shade of red. He smelled like he'd had a drink or two since their earlier encounter.

Through the open door she couldn't see much. There were two big windows. They were very high up, maybe tenth floor. A couch the guard slept on, a desk, several chairs, a small safe next to the desk. On the far side of the room was a door. Where did that go?

They all left without a word, looking right through her, leaving the place spotless and good smelling for the next torture session. They despised her and she despised them. Leni sighed aloud, "What a whore the General has made me. What a miserable whore!"

May 9, 1945

Berlin had become a dark, deadly hell. The narrow window in the bedroom didn't open but in the late May evenings when complete darkness came Leni sat on the bed counting the few lights visible. In all the buildings between the Hotel and the Landwehr Canal a kilometer or two away no more than a dozen lights--lanterns, candles--meekly burned where only a few years before there had been thousands.

The guard wouldn't allow her a candle. The locked bedroom got insufferably hot, the air thick. After pleading with gestures and tears, she'd finally got him to bore a few small holes in the door to let a breath of air in, a little light from the lantern the guard kept at night.

Drowsily sweating through the hot days and nights, time became her biggest burden. She thought it had been two days with the General away. The minutes dragged through the empty days and nights. The weight of the unknown future crushed her physically, making her sleep long hours, fitfully waking for meals, exhausting herself thinking of a future she might never have.

In the early morning hours, lying naked on the bed asleep Leni heard the distant rattle and bang of gunfire. Quickly up, wide awake, varicolored lights filled the window, making it impossible to see what was going on. After a few minutes, the firing died away. It must be ten miles away, Leni thought. Accustomed to gunfire, she tried to relax, get back to sleep. Within a quarter hour, huge flashes of white light brought her to her feet, wrapping her robe around her. In less than a minute, the booming roar of a hundred cannons shook the stone hotel. All over the city now, guns began firing, shooting up into the sky.

"Hilfe! Hilfe!" she cried through the door. It had to be an air raid. Even a near miss could drive broken glass and bomb fragments right through her. A direct hit would be the end. Pounding on the door, she wracked her brain wondering how she might get the guard to bring her to the basement, the safest place.

At last the guard opened the door. Wearing ragged undergarments, very drunk, his pistol in his hand, he wagged his head at her. "Deutschland Kaput!" he shouted. "Deutschland Kaput!" Laughing, he emptied his pistol out his open window in celebration before slamming and locking the bedroom door.

Within an hour, the firing died down. Maybe the war was really over, Leni thought. She hoped so. She bent her head to pray for all the people she loved. She prayed for herself. Something told her deep inside there must be a way for her to survive, if she did not quit.

The General returned in the morning looking so pleased with himself Leni thought he might burst into flame. "The war is over," he announced to her like he was addressing one thousand troops. "There will be a celebration this evening. You are required to attend." Turning stiffly about, he left. Leni could smell he'd been drinking.

In the afternoon the two hags appeared. They were drunk too. They clipped, shaved, washed, cleaned and made her up in a cheap, tarty way--too much lipstick, lots of blush and eye shadow. They even rouged her nipples and highlighted her welts. They weren't too careful, nicking her a few times, laughing gaily as they did, especially when plucking her eyebrows. "Don't worry dear," Pockmark said in German as she stroked Leni's thick pubic hair possessively, "We've been told not to shave you there."

Leni covered her surprise with a coughing fit. So they did speak German! Those bitches, she thought. Torturing her like that!

Cheap black stockings, long black, fingerless gloves for her arms, black choker and pumps completed their work. In the mirror, Leni told herself she looked like a clown in the circus, but deep inside she knew very well what she looked like.

"Where is my dress?" she asked roughly as they gathered their things.

"You're wearing it, dear," they said and were off.

Tears in her eyes, Leni sat on the little stool dabbing away with a handkerchief . If she ruined her makeup now she thought, she'd surely be whipped. She wasn't quite ready for that yet.

The two women, each with a hand on one of her arms, brought Leni to the banquet hall. On the floor just above the lobby, the hall overlooked the rear courtyard of the hotel, filled with canvas topped army vehicles. Through the open windows, a cool, blustery breeze made the red drapes move back and forth. Overcast skies threatened rain, masking evening twilight, hastening the night.