Lenses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you pull out I'll kill you," she moaned in response and moved his hand back up to her breast.

Larry sensed from her breathing that she was also close to cumming, so he started naming the Best Picture Oscar winners in his head with each down stroke. "Green Book, The Shape of Water, La La Land...shit no...Moonlight, Spotlight, Birdman, 12 Years a Slave..."

Kassandra locked her ankles behind Larry's ass and rocked her hips to meet his thrusts.

"ARRRRRGGGGOOOO!" Larry yelled out as his cock exploded in glorious ejaculation. He felt her pussy clamp down on him each time his cock twitched and spewed another volley of cum deep inside her, and knew she was cumming too.

His erection slowly deflated and slipped out of her deflowered pussy along with a copious amount of their combined juices. He rolled over on his back and hugged Kassandra tight to his chest. The pair laid in a silent embrace, each enjoying the beat of the other's heart.

Kassandra finally lifted her head off his chest and asked in a confused tone, "Argo?"

Larry blushed and explained, "Best Picture Oscar winner, 2013."

Kassandra paused as she processed that information and burst out in a fit of laughter when it clicked in her head what exactly he was doing. When she finally was able to contain herself, she looked at Larry and said, "Well you'd better get over your phobia in a hurry Mr. Brooks, because I think I just came up with the perfect name for my next service dog!"

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
27 Comments
Grizzly62Grizzly624 months ago

Einfach nur wunderschön hoffe sie werden zusammen glücklich !!!

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLabout 1 year ago

Many Stars!

This has to be the best story I have ever read here.

Thank you so very much!

WvrjjrWvrjjrover 1 year ago
Also couldn’t vote

Absolutely 5*. Hell, 10* if I could vote

Slithy2013Slithy2013over 1 year ago

Couldn't vote, *****.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

Brilliant! Empathetic.

Great quote from The Handmaid's Tale: "Men fear that women will laugh at them. Women fear that men will kill them." Wish it weren't so.

Richly deserving of 5 stars.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Dream Small A trip down memory lane leads to an old flame.in Romance
Karma Waitress finds a special way to repay a widower's kindnessin Mature
More Stories