Leo Ch. 02

Story Info
Leo begins training in the dungeons.
4.4k words
4.31
6.2k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 2: OF PATIENCE AND OF NOTHING

She was taken to his chamber immediately by some other guards. She didn't dare turn around to see if he was behind her as she was marched there. When they arrived at his door, one of the guards unlocked it, took Leo by the arm, and thrust her in. Then he closed the door and locked her in.

She hadn't been told she may sit, so she didn't. Instead she walked around the room, absorbing it with her senses. She'd never worked for anyone with anywhere near the amount of wealth the king had, so she was utterly fascinated by what she saw: the hanging pictures of regal-looking people, the astonishingly intricate embroidery on the bedcovers, the thickness of the wood all the furniture was made of, how everything gleamed and shone like it had all been polished only moments ago.

It may have been an hour or two before the door opened again and the king came in.

"Get on your knees," he said before he'd even looked at her. He immediately began to brutalise her mouth again, but this time she slipped into that heady state of blissful calm as soon as she dropped to her knees - and though the king didn't know it because he was too busy with his own pleasure to realise, Leo orgasmed from this profoundly erotic feeling even before he did.

When he was finished, he sat down on the edge of his bed and beckoned her to him. At his direction she too perched awkwardly on the bed, feeling altogether unworthy of such a bed.

"You have an important role to play for your kingdom, Leo," he began. "You are to be the King's Pleasure."

She nodded mutely.

"You will service me sexually as I please. I will use you as I please. You will always be available to me. That means accompanying me everywhere I go. Even if I must go to war."

Her head had been bowed until this point, but when he said the word "war" she accidentally looked up at him. Catching herself immediately, she cast her gaze sideways and said:

"Yes, Sire."

"You sound excited. Do not think that an exciting prospect. War is not exciting. It is dirty, cruel, and often very dull."

"Yes, Sire," she said, but she was undeterred - the thought of accompanying her king to war was without doubt the most exciting thing she'd ever heard of.

"In a week's time, there will be a ceremony. Well, it is called a ceremony, but it is more like a test. You must pass this test."

She wanted nothing more than to ask what would happen if she did not, but she knew wasn't allowed to ask questions, so she merely nodded again.

However, he correctly interpreted the curious-nervous expression on her face, and said:

"Say what you would, Leo." She opened her mouth and then closed it again. "That was an order from your king."

"Sire, I wanted to ask a question but I know it is forbidden."

"I will allow it."

She sat up straighter. Honour upon honour!

"What would happen to me if I did not pass?"

"You would be drawn and quartered."

She tried not to gasp. This was the worst of all executions, a punishment handed out to the worst offenders - traitors, murderers, mutineers - designed to be as terrible a death as possible.

The king broke out into a grin. "A joke, Leo! You would simply be sold on again."

She exhaled in relief. She loved that he joked with her - but some joke. She contented herself with simply saying: "I do not wish that, Sire."

He looked happy with her answer. "Good. Then you must pass the test. I cannot tell you what you must do, but I can prepare you for it. But first, I wish to enjoy my new property. Stand up."

She stood and dropped her head so that she could only see the floor: her own bare feet, and his leather shoes hand-crafted by the most talented cobbler in the kingdom, and the plush, thick carpet between them.

He stepped forward and began to explore her body with his large hands, roving over her belly, her breasts, her rear; he felt the contours of her face, ran his fingers through her hair, pushed them into her mouth; cupped both hands around her throat and closed her airway for longer than was comfortable, then released; as she gasped for air, his hands roved further south again. With one hand curled around the back of her neck, he drew her body into his and held her there while the other explored her cunt. He penetrated her with one finger and then another, and then began thrusting them in and out of her, as if they were his cock. She'd never in her life experienced something like this before; men always used that opening, or another, for their cocks, not their fingers. But she didn't have the capacity to wonder on it for long as the pleasure that coursed through her body as he fucked her in this way was so intense that her body began to convulse and her legs began to buckle. Sensing this, he picked her up with one arm and threw her down on his bed, his fingers still inside her, and continued to fuck her in this way.

"You have my permission to orgasm," he said quietly.

Nothing had ever shocked her more in her life, and immediately she emitted a loud cry and orgasmed frenetically.

When it was over she realised she had closed her eyes tight. Unsure of whether this was disrespectful or not, she opened them again and tried to find an ear to look at again.

"Look me in the eye," he said, and she obeyed. Thus eye-locked they remained as he pushed his cock free from his clothing, got on top of her body, and rammed himself into her willing cunt.

"Do not look away," he said, and fucked her in short, urgent thrusts, penetrating her with his eyes even more than with his cock. He grunted slightly as he came in her and then did something that shocked her even more than everything else that had happened so far:

He kissed her.

Men had stuck their tongues in her mouth before, but she did not consider that a kiss - more like another form of sexual coercion done to her. But when the king kissed her, although it was strong and controlling, it was also gentle enough that she felt she was being invited into it. Instead of merely enduring it as she had in the past, she allowed her mouth to be pliant to him, to welcome him.

At length he pulled back and she said off-handedly: "I knew you had a nice mouth." After she'd said it, she immediately shut her mouth in horror - the post-coital bliss she was experiencing for the first time in her life had made her forget to be demure and silent.

He roared with laughter and rolled onto his back. She froze, on her back on the bed next to him, waiting to see what he would do next. After a few moments of this display of hilarity, his loud, bellowing laugh filling the room, he breathed slowly and said:

"I knew you would be a good choice. But of course, you must be punished for that."

He sat up, put a hand underneath her, and flipped her over.

"I think I remember what you said you *didn't* like," he said. "Get up onto your hands and knees."

She obeyed, and waited. He knelt behind her. She knew what was coming and clenched her fists in anticipation. The tip of his cock was now positioned in readiness against her narrower passage. Her previous owner had only ever used her this way a few times before, tending to prefer the easier access of her cunt, but she'd experienced it enough to know that it gave her no pleasure at all and sometimes hurt. Sometimes a lot. She clenched her fists even harder, her nails cutting into the flesh of her palms.

But the pain never came. He moved away from her, and seemed to hesitate. "Your punishment can wait," he said. "It will be much more enjoyable when you are not expecting it." She wondered at his change of mind, but, of course, did not question him.

"Tomorrow I begin training you for the celebration," he continued. "Put your dress on and tell the guard I said that you should be bathed and fed and then have him bring you back here."

She did as bade and was led in silence by a guard to a bathroom where a tin bath full of tepid water was waiting for her. She had never bathed in anything but cold water before, and it felt ludicrously luxurious. She was given a dress very similar to the one she had worn before, short and clingy and absolutely marked out her status, but this one was clearly brand new.

After this luxury she was taken to the kitchens where she was given a small portion of the most delicious food she had ever tasted - fresh, soft bread with some kind of stew full of all kinds of vegetables and flavours - food more suited to someone far above her station. She ate happily and allowed herself to be led back to the king's chamber.

He was not there when she returned, so she found herself mirroring her earlier behaviour of waiting around, on her feet again as she hadn't been told to sit, until he returned.

"Ah, you're back. Excellent," he said. "On your knees."

She obeyed, and for the third time that day she went into that place of sublime thoughtlessness as he took his pleasure roughly from his her mouth and throat.

Afterwards he disappeared into an adjoining room and then reappeared in regal-looking bedclothes. A serving-man entered and took out the bedsheets, ready for sleeping, and then left.

She watched all of this wide-eyed and in silence.

"Get in," he said, standing next to the bed.

She looked all around the room, sure he must be talking to someone else or that there was something other than his bed he wanted her to get in.

"The bed. Get in the bed, Leo."

She opened her mouth to speak before remembering that she wasn't allowed to ask him questions. She closed it again and walked tentatively over to the bed.

"That's right," he said, as softly as if he were speaking to a child, but with an air of mocking. "You do know how to get into a bed, Leo."

For some reason this made her furious with embarrassment. She blushed violently red, shook her head sharply and looked at her feet.

"You - you've never slept in a bed," he said.

She shook her head sharply again and felt tears spring to her eyes. Of all the moments in this day to feel humiliated!

Out of the corner of her eyes she saw him move onto the bed and lay down on his side. Once he'd done this, he reached over to her, grabbed her, and dragged her across the bed and scooped her into his body, his chest pressing against her back. He moved his under arm to snake around her neck and hold her by her throat as the other came over the belly and began plunging into her cunt again. As the pleasure of this feeling mounted, she felt fingers replaced with cock, and she opened her legs a little more to give him better access to her. He fucked her in this embrace for a long time, saying to her things like:

"You are mine, Leo. You belong to me, now. I own you."

They fell asleep together in this position, and when she opened her eyes in the morning they were still there. She waited in stillness and silence until the king awoke.

She thought he would want to fuck her again when he woke up, but instead he got up as soon as he opened his eyes.

"Today your training begins. To prepare you for the celebration. Get up and follow me."

She walked behind him, her bare feet sinking into the thick carpet, down the corridor. They turned right onto a grand staircase and went down. And then down. And then down some more. Eventually the staircases became less grand and more functional: simple solid grey stones, just about even, getting colder with each floor that they descended.

Finally they reached their destination: the lowest floor in the entire castle; the dungeons. She cast her eyes left and right at the dispirited men and women who had displeased the king in some way and been thrown down there to rot forevermore. Broken, sorrowful expressions met her gaze, their souls dead while their bodies remained living.

She was led down this dark passageway, her bare feet now cold on the hard stone floor. At the very end of the corridor they turned left where there was a stone door. He unlocked it and passed through, she following behind again. Down another corridor, again full of dungeons, but this time they were all empty. They walked all the way to the end of the corridor again, and when he reached the end this time, he opened the door to the final one, and held it open for her.

"You will stay here until the ceremony."

She looked around. No regal, luxurious bed in this room. Not even a blanket; just four bare walls, a raised stone platform to sleep on, and a bucket. She sighed and steeled herself. She'd slept in worse. And she had never imagined that she'd be sleeping in the king's bed all the time. At least it was quiet here; you couldn't hear anything from the other dungeons.

"Sit on the bed," he said. She sat. He unbuckled himself and freed his erect cock. "Open."

When she had opened her mouth to him, he pushed himself all the way into her, but instead of then holding her head still while he wrested his pleasure from her mouth as he had the other times, this time he merely stood there with her whole mouth and her throat open to him. About ten seconds passed like this, and he withdrew.

"Good," he said. He let her get her breath and then entered her again, forcing his cock fully into her mouth, prising open her throat. He held himself there for longer this time. After a long time had passed she began to feel her throat protesting and gagged slightly and tried to pull away.

He grabbed her by the hair, pulled her head back, and slapped her, *hard*, across her face. It surprised her and stung like hell. She was still reeling from the pain and confusion of the attack when he repositioned her head in front of him and pushed his way into her throat again.

She was only half-prepared this time, still in pain and disorientation from being hit hard across her face, so she found herself unable to fully open to him as she had before. He tried to force entry into her throat, but this only made her gag, much harder, this time.

"No," he said severely, and slapped her across her other cheek as hard as he had the first time. Shimmers of pain spread through the other side of her face. "You will not gag. Concentrate."

He put her back in front on him and she closed her eyes, willing herself to do better. She opened her mouth and he entered her again, fully enveloped by a mouth eager to please. He held himself there and she let herself drift into the peaceful state of surrender she had found in this position before. A sense of completeness, of being exactly where she was meant to be, washed over her, and it was no longer a case of trying to open her throat to him; now, her throat belonged to him, and would be open to him until he was done with it. She held him there for a period of time, she couldn't possibly have estimated how long it was, totally in submission to him, totally at her ease. She felt like she could have stayed there forever, if he willed it.

At length he withdrew.

"Very good, Leo," he said, and a shiver of delight coursed through her. He stood back a little from her. "Get up."

She got to her feet and bowed her head as she stood before him.

"Turn around and bend over."

She obeyed, and he began fucking her cunt.

"Make no noise. Do not orgasm," he said, as he increased his pace, fucking her deep and hard.

The feeling was so intensely pleasurable that she could not more keep quiet than she could turn into a chicken. She cried out in helpless delight as he sunk himself into her over and over again.

As soon as she made the first noise, he stopped and withdrew. He stood a little back from her and she could hear the jangling sound of his belt. Without any warning, an intensely painful *thwack* landed on her backside. He was beating her with his belt. Hard. Another blow landed. She gritted her teeth and endured it. Another in the same place. And another. Pain melded into agony. Tears sprang into her eyes and she uttered a quiet moan of protest.

He deceased and started fucking her again. "No noise. No orgasm," he repeated. This time, the combination of the pain from the belt smarting hard, and the intense pleasure from being fucked hard, made it even more impossible to stay quiet, and she let a cry slip even sooner this time.

He withdrew immediately again.

"Hm," he said, clearly annoyed but also with a hint of amusement in his voice. "I suppose I should have known that wouldn't work on *you*. Stand up." She stood. "Turn around." She turned. "Hold out your hand. Your palm facing the ceiling."

When she had complied, he turned his sadistic attentions to the palm of her hand. He rained merciless blows down with his belt onto her palm until she was crying. Then he repeated the same with her other hand.

He turned her roughly around and bent her over. Her sore, throbbing hands had to hold the cold, hard stone to keep her in position, bent over the stone bed, while he fucked her again.

"No noise. No orgasm," he said. "Believe me, you do not want to know how the punishment will increase if you disobey me this time."

He was right. She did not want to know. Her swollen hands and tear-filled eyes spoke to that. This time he was able to fuck her at his leisure until he was satisfied that she would take him in total silence.

"Good, Leo," he said, withdrawing from her cunt. She felt petulant and irritated at being beaten for enjoying him fucking her, but said nothing.

Without another word, he pushed himself into her narrower passage. It was a surprise and not a pleasant feeling, but she knew better now than to make any sound. She simply remained in her position while he slowly and methodically thrust in and out of her for what felt like forever.

At last he was done with her - he withdrew, but, she noted silently and with curiosity, he had not cum the entire time he had been with her.

He picked up his belt, put himself away, and strode to the door of the cell.

"Come here!" he yelled. It took her a split second to realise he wasn't talking to her. The sound of jangling keys grew louder and louder until a jailer arrived at the bars to her prison.

"Sire," the young man said, bowing low.

"Have her fed in an hour."

"Yes, Sire," he said.

The king looked at Leo, naked but for her flimsy new dress. He hesitated a moment.

"And have some blankets sent down here."

He looked at her a while longer.

"And a pillow," he said, and then strode away before the jailer could finish saying "Yes, Sire" again.

She sat on the cold stone bed when the clunking sound of the door at the end of the corridor indicated the king had left.

The cell door was still open. The jailer with the keys was standing in it, unabashedly ogling Leo's semi-clad body, her hair in obviously-just-been-royally-fucked disarray.

"You're her, then, are you?" he demanded. "The King's Pleasure?"

There were no rules that she knew of about how to look upon one's jailer, so she looked him squarely in the eye. "I am," she said proudly.

He scoffed. "Nah. You ain't shit yet. Not until the celebration. Till then you're just another whore. Just another slave whore."

She bristled.

"Anyone could have you. I could have you if I wanted."

"You could not," she said coldly, her chin raised.

He scoffed again and walked through the door. "Want to bet?" He walked squarely up to her and grabbed her cunt.

She replied by kneeing him in his balls. "Yes," she said, and kicked him in the stomach, as he had fallen to the floor in pain.

"Fucking bitch!" he cried from the floor. "You'll fucking pay for that. See how you like starving for a week."

"You think you can scare me, you little toad? I'm the King's Pleasure." She kicked him again. "You are nothing."

He scrambled up, clamboured to get out of the dungeon room and away from her, and locked the jail cell door behind him.

"Well this "nothing" will be here all day and all night," he said, "so you better sleep with one eye open, fucking slave whore. Then you'll see what "nothing" can do."

12