Leofric and Godiva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, though, he felt his flower inching away from him as she stretched her shorter frame to reach his manhood with her mouth. Teasingly, he grabbed her bottom and pulled her back to where he wanted her and gave her a spank. She made a noise of discontent and began inching forward again, wiggling awkwardly because her knees were unable to reach the ground when she sat astride his chest.

Amused, he watched her progress forward. Just when he felt her tongue lick the tip of his cock, he pulled her back again, feeling her arms go out from under her and her body smack down on his torso. He laughed heartily at her annoyed bark. She was not a woman to be denied for long, though, and he eventually conceded to her desires and curled forward to allow them both to pleasure each other at the same time.

Her lips, though alluring in the water, were utterly magical on land. She took him deep in her mouth, sucking him and rubbing her tongue round and round his head, before slowly pulling back and increasing the suction with a deep pull. "Nnnh! Ohhh God, woman, you are a treasure!" he exclaimed, bending his knees and lifting his hips for her, helpless to do otherwise.

He buried his face in her flower again and focused on bringing her to bloom again before she made him spill himself in her hungry mouth. He would enjoy feeding her his seed, but at his core, he needed to stretch her, fill her, see her face when he claimed her deep inside. Ruthlessly, he suckled on her clit, rubbing it along the softest part of his inner lips, until she was whimpering around his cock and finally released him to cry out her delight and bring another flood of her nectar to his mouth.

He smiled, watching her toes curl into adorable tight fists, feeling her shaking against him with the delight he had given her. Before she fully recovered, he reached forward and pulled her body around to face him again. "Take me inside you now, lady. I would see your face as you ride me," he said, stroking her wet hair back from her face. She nodded in spent obedience, and rose up, guiding him to her entrance.

He watched her eyes close and her mouth open as he stretched her tight passage to accommodate him. Her warm, wet massage around his cock was a sweet welcome. She rose up and slid down on him a few times, until he felt the head of his cock press against the entrance to her womb. With eyes still closed, she smiled widely and then looked down to where their bodies joined. She had taken all but a couple inches of his length. A woman offering a man release for a few coppers seldom became excited enough to be able take more than half of what he offered, but having this woman's warm, wet caress around most of him was exquisite.

"Oh, hell no..." she said, grunting in dissatisfaction.

"Is there something amiss, lady?"

"Shut up and hold still. There's no way I'm not getting this whole thing in," she barked, putting her hands back on his thighs for balance and beginning to bounce up and down on him with a vengeance.

He laughed heartily, putting his arms back behind his head and watching her with delight. The nimbus of sunlight around her played up and down her body as she rode him, obviously enjoying herself. Her breasts rose and fell, bouncing merrily with each luscious stroke. Her hips rolled and her strong thighs squeezed him, but most transfixing was her face. Even with her eyes closed, he could read her like a book, the shuddering pleasure she felt upon being filled with him, but even better on the upstroke, the shattering sensation made her open her mouth and gasp until she greedily sought him to fill her again. She was a vision.

So absorbed he was in her glorious ride that he was taken by surprise when her eyes opened and met his with a look of triumph. Her dark blonde curls were pressed against his black ones and all of his hard length was inside her. "Congratulations, Lady," he said admiringly, "I honestly believed the task was beyond you, but that I would enjoy your efforts."

She only smiled wearily, panting. She was exhausted. With a chuckle, he rolled them over and covered her body with his. Purring in satisfaction and gratitude, she reached up and stroked his face with a shaky hand. He leaned down and kissed her again as he stroked inside her, languishing in her exquisite embrace. Her legs curled up around him, rolling her hips to meet every steady thrust. "Uh... uh... uh... uh..." her panting grunts filled the wood around them, as his cock filled her smaller frame so full that it forced the noise from her body. "Ohhhhh, Leofric!!!" she gasped, and he felt her squeezing him with yet another orgasm.

"Now, if you're quite satisfied, milady, I would like to spend myself sometime this season. Chivalry has its limits," I said.

"Oh God yes, you've earned it. Fuck me hard," she begged.

Smiling at his favorite words, Leofric lifted her legs up to his shoulders and began thrusting into her more quickly. Though only just satisfied, the woman squealed with delight and urged him on, the lusty wet sounds of their union and the slapping of their flesh echoing around them. "Fuck! Fuck me with that hard cock! Yes! Yes! Yes! Uh, uh, uh, uh, eeeeee!!!"

"That's right, little nymph... you take it. You take it all," he said, putting his hand into her hair, turning her face to his. "Now, I'll fill you till you overflow with my seed, Lady. Be you ready?" he hissed through gritted teeth, his rhythm breaking into jerky thrusts as his peak hit him.

"Yes! Oh yes! Oh, oh, oh... eeeee!!! Gimme your cum, please! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease!" she squealed. At her words, he winced and with a slight gasp he released, his cock filling her wet pussy with bursts of warm seed. Under him, her eyes went wide as she felt him swell and release inside her, then looked up at him with such wonder and contentment that he felt an unblemished rush of pride and satisfaction. If only life were always this simple, he thought wistfully.

The two stayed there kissing, talking and making love again and again, their limbs entwined under the oak tree, as the sun climbed the sky. Leofric told her stories of his travels as a knight, his childhood, even briefly of the death of his brother Northman and the pall it had cast upon his family.

"And after all that, you're still going to Coventry to bind yourself with Mary the Ever-Virgin's most devout follower? I don't think she's even seen a cock for years! What about the rest of your life?" she asked.

"If I could stop the sun rising, I would spend the rest of it here with you," Leofric teased, playing with one of her locks of wavy hair that had dried to a lighter blonde.

"Then, do it. Haven't you given enough? Leave the King and the Countess to their squabbles. Stay with me, instead. Why not let yourself just be happy?" she asked, curled up in the nook between his arm and unwounded shoulder, stealing the warmth of his body.

Leofric sighed. He had hoped things wouldn't end between them like this. The appeal of a grown woman, besides knowing herself and being more free to allow herself some pleasure, was that she almost always had a life to live afterward that didn't involve him. Usually, the way things progressed allowed him to be sure this was the case, but he realized that he knew almost nothing about this creature curled up against him... only that he was loathe to let her go. He realized that he hadn't even learned her name, but he knew she was irresistible... and dangerous. She could make any man forget his obligations.

"I have a duty," he said quietly. "My life has been filled with many unpleasant tasks... the only thing justifying me in God's eyes, now, is that what I have done has been in loyal service to one in authority over me. If I forsake my duty, what has it all been for?" he said, almost to himself.

He felt her rise over him, her eyes filled with tears. "Let me tell you something about duty," she said, surprising him with her quiet intensity, the tears of what he realized was rage, now rolling down her cheeks. "Duty... unlike life... never ends. It also never gives back. It just takes and takes and fucking takes until there's nothing left but an old body and a hollow sense of pride. You go face God and tell him that you always did what the latest political schemer told you to do! I'm going to tell him what I chose to do with the life he gave me!" she yelled, jumping up and giving a piercing whistle.

Out of nowhere, a lovely marbled white filly with a grey mane and legs galloped up, followed closely by an aroused Harold. With a graceful jump, she lept up onto her horse bareback and wheeled around to look at him once more as he and his injured knee slowly regained his feet. "Good luck prostituting yourself to your King and the Ever-Virgin," she hissed, then galloped away in a naked and glorious fury. Then, much to his consternation, so did Harold.

Leofric stood there alone, completely dumbfounded. What happened? Where had all that fire suddenly come from? They'd just spent a most pleasurable day together and then this. She'd seemed so reasonable until now. He was even thinking to ask her to continue on as his mistress if he married Lady Godgifu, a mistress who would be certainly more cherished and treasured than a piously frigid wife.

Leofric sighed. Women made no sense. He stretched and began walking back toward the tree where he'd left his clothing, only to discover that nothing but his boots remained. He groaned. At least the tax collectors had been left their tunics, he thought, pulling on his boots and trudging back toward the road. Why had he left the caravan, again? God, he was an idiot. He put his fingers to his mouth and whistled for Harold. After waiting and hearing nothing, he realized that the woman's mare was probably in heat. He'd never catch up to her now, and he'd be lucky if he ever saw Harold again. Damn horse.

That was how Sir Leofric, the newly dubbed Ealdorman of Twywell, came to be limping up to the door of the new Coventry monastery, and rang the bell, wondering how he would explain his naked and terrifyingly sunburnt condition to the monks. He needn't have bothered worrying. When the door opened, Leofric looked down at the shaved head of a man with a merry face, wearing a monk's habit. Leofric opened his mouth to speak, but the monk only raised his hand to stop him from speaking. "Godiva..." he sighed wearily, shaking his head as he opened the door wider for the knight to come inside.

*** *** ***

"So... you seem to have aroused the ire of Lady Godiva more effectively than dozens of the King's tax collectors," Brother Mark observed offhandedly while digging through a pile of folded pants and occasionally holding a pair up to Leofric's long body.

Leofric grunted in response. After drinking three pitchers of water and falling asleep in a spare bed, he had awakened the next morning with his bright red skin screaming in searing pain under the light blanket they had thrown over him, and a burning desire to mete out revenge upon the woman the monks called "Lady Godiva." Apparently, over the years, she had sent numerous half-nude men to their door by somehow convincing them to take off their clothing and then inhospitably riding off with their pants. The monks had even engaged some of the poorer families to sew a stockroom full of replacement pants to be ready for the men that fell victim to her.

"These will fit you in the middle, but I'm afraid we have nothing that will even come close to suiting you for length. You will need to have new ones made once you're back in London..." Brother Mark said, handing him a pair of simple pants made of a strong, rough fabric more commonly used to hold animal feed.

"I'm not going back to London," Leofric said, pulling the pants on and wincing at the sensation, "I have a duty. I will be going on to Coventry and holding counsel with the Lady Godgifu," he gritted out.

"So fine a lady... may she never sleep," the monk said, bowing his head reverently. "When the King took power over Coventry from King Athelred, he destroyed the nunnery here that was providing relief to the people, leaving not one stone upon another. Many would have perished, then, but for Lady Godgifu's goodness. Immersed in her grief over the cruel death of her husband, she devoted herself and a great deal of her late husband's wealth to the care and nurturing of her people. The town would not be here, but for her. We all owe her a debt of life," he said, looking off toward the town with more devotion than Leofric had seen in church.

As Leofric considered his next words, the sounds of the monastery registered in his ears, rather louder and more familiar than what he was accustomed to hearing in such a place. It occurred to him that he would have to speak with Lady Godgifu about more than just taxes. "I should set out quickly, then. Might you also have a tunic I could use?"

"Alas, we only keep a stock of the taxpayers' pants and our habits here. I beg your pardon, but we will not be able to lend you one of our robes. The Lady Godgifu has forbidden any but priests to wear them, since King Cnut killed all of the priests on the assumption that we had disguised soldiers in our garb. Since then, we have not had occasion to clothe a fully naked man, before. One wonders how you found such ill favor in the Lady Godiva's eyes..." the monk commented again, obviously hoping for a bit of gossip.

"Brother, you had the right idea when you gave women up. There is no reasoning with them," Leofric grumbled.

"Ah... I'm sure you're right. Of course, I always try to reason with my clothing on. I'll tell Brother Phillip you will be joining him on his trip to town today. He will be glad of the company," Brother Mark said, leaving him alone.

Leofric endured the bumpy ride to town in Brother Phillip's cart as stoically as he could. With each jolt, the scratchy pants scrubbed another layer of skin off his sunburned buttocks, but that was nothing to the heat emanating off the newly baked bread filling the cart. When the roads turned to the vibrating bumps of cobblestone in the streets of Coventry, Leofric jumped off the back of the cart rather than endure the torture any longer. After thanking Brother Phillip, he followed the directions he was given to reach the home of Lady Godgifu.

Coventry impressed him with its cleanliness and order. Unlike so many other towns, the streets were relatively dry, the liquid waste being cleverly channeled out of town through a series of stonework gullys. He entered the town square to find a thriving marketplace. Many stalls sold fabrics of a variety of colors, most commonly blue woad. His shirtless appearance drew many eyes and smiles to him, but it was his pants that made the smiles become even wider.

He looked around for any sign of his belongings being sold by the vendors, but saw nothing familiar. Next, Leofric checked the local stables, for it was almost certain that his steed would turn up in one of them. Harold was a horse of enviable size and intelligence, a prize few would leave wandering about without an owner.

He walked downhill to a street where several of the townsfolk directed him, and found a surprisingly pristine lane with scrupulously clean stables lining the sides. Again, he was grudgingly impressed. By housing the animals only in one section, it enabled the waste of the animals to be channeled away from the town and down into an area where farmers took it away for their crops. As a result, the town was almost free of the smell of animal excrement, and he suspected, suffered far less disease.

Still, it did leave him with a long lane of stables to search. Thankfully, Leofric saw a young man go tumbling into the street out of one, holding a currying brush and suspected the cause. Harold was very particular about how the backs of his haunches were groomed. He whistled for the horse and was happy to see his black monster come trotting happily out of the stable and stand before him, as if expecting his promised apple.

"This one yours, sir? Cor, he's a beaut!" the young man said, admirably not seeming to hold a grudge for his fall.

"He is. He ran off from me yesterday. I'm glad to see he's been well cared for. Might you know how he arrived here?" Leofric asked casually.

The young man's eyes flickered down to his pants several times, nervously. "He was just in one of the stalls when I came down here this morning, Sir," he said.

"I see. Well, thank you for caring for him. I expect to stay for a while. Whom should I see about the fee?" he asked.

"That'll be Mr. Talbot, sir. You'll find him at the inn. The Minxy Mare, sir."

"Thank you, you've been very helpful. Your name?"

"Uh... my name's Hamlet, sir. Just 'Ham,' though, sir, if you please," he said, still glancing down at Leofric's pants.

"Well, thank you, Ham. I should caution you on Harold's currying. Watch the curl of the back haunches, and go lightly on the flanks. He is accustomed to wearing different trappings than what your horses usually--"

"He's usually in barding, then, sir? Yea, I saw that from the flow of his hairs on his--" Ham began, then stopped short and his eyes widened.

"Yes, he is," Leofric said, looking more closely at the young man. "Funny that a boy your age should know about the trappings of war horses..." he said quietly, leaving the statement in the air between them.

"Must get on, sir. They don't allow me to keep horses in the lane, here. Don't want the mess, you see. I'll be sure to mark your words though, sir," Ham said, swallowing and leading Harold back into the stables.

From there, Leofric walked to the Minxy Mare Inn and walked inside. Once his eyes adjusted to the light, he found that the walls were decorated exclusively with pants, with one exception: where his own leather tunic hung directly over his pants in a place of honor.

"Good morning! Can I help you, sir?" a portly man asked, hobbling up to him.

"Good morning. Yes, at the stables, I was told to ask for a Mr. Talbot here. Is he about?"

"Aye, that would be myself, sir. You have need of a room, as well?"

"I do, in fact. Though, I appear to have mislaid several of my belongings for the time being," Leofric said, not moving his eyes from his clothing displayed on the wall. "Sir Leofric, Ealdorman of Twywell at your service," he said, turning and nodding to the older man, then returning his gaze to his clothing. "I assume a line of credit from His Highness, King Cnut will be acceptable payment?" he asked.

Out of the corner of his eye, Leofric saw Talbot set his jaw and cross his arms. "Begging your pardon, sir, but His Highness' debts in these parts are great indeed, and have gone too long unpaid. I can let you the room until you find your belongings, though, sir. Your word is good enough for me," Talbot said.

"What is the rate?"

"The room, board, and stabling would be four schillings per night... plus, the horse tax, of course."

"And what will it be with the tax?"

"Two pounds," Talbot said evenly.

"Ten times as much... that's a significant horse tax, Mr. Talbot," Leofric said lightly, not moving his eyes from the wall displaying the trophy of his clothing.

"Aye... would you be wanting anything else, sir?" Talbot said, looking back and forth between Leofric's pants and the wall.

Leofric smiled, barely containing his laughter. He wondered what other bread crumbs Godiva had left for him. "You've done quite enough, Mr. Talbot. Thank you. Might you tell me where I could find a good tailor? I will be in counsel with the Lady Godgifu, today, and I will need something more appropriate to wear," he said.

"Aye, you'd be wanting Rose Morgan's shop, a few streets over. If you're visiting with the good lady, there's none better," Talbot said.

At Rose Morgan's shop, Leofric found that the shop owner just happened to have several pairs of mens' pants near completion, but none that would suit his height. "I'm very sorry, sir. I just finished working on a wedding dress for the Miller girl and hadn't had the chance to see the latest decorations at the Minxy Mare, or I'd have gotten something ready for you, straight on," she explained, while measuring his legs from waist to ankle with several pins in her mouth.