Leon and Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt his friends grip, the fabric of his friend's t-shirt, and Argon's grip in between. Argon looked down at the men in amusement, a good head taller than either of them.

"I don't want this..." Leon said, but didn't move. His head still rested on Argon's shoulder.

Argon raised a brow, nothing but amusement in his eyes and in his subtle smile.

"Ok... I can help you." Kez whispered, glancing up at Argon. It was illegal to assault a member of the governing elite. He heard stories of men being jailed overnight just for brushing against one of them in the streets. "J-just come with me." He tugged on his forearm slightly. Argons grip did not tighten or try to stop him.

Leon felt himself being pulled away, and Argon was doing nothing to stop it. Looking up at Argon, he allowed his feet to move. Argon's hand slipped from its hold on his wrist, moving to cup his face, pulling him to a stop for a moment before he left. He bent, his shoulders hunching slightly, grasping the curve of his jaw between his hands. And he kissed him. He forced his lips apart with his tongue, and Leon melted into it, craning for the kiss he didn't know he needed, arm still outstretched in his friend's grip. Kez reached out with his other arm, wrapping it around his waist, jerking him away from the mans influence. Leon gasped as he was practically lifted from his feet and spun away. He heard a laugh from Argon and Chandre, as Argon turned towards the door of the bar, which lead to the casino floor. "I'm here when you wish to come back, Little Caged Bird."

Kez dragged a dazed Leon towards his friends, who all stood watching and staring at the edge of the dance floor. Kyle ran to get the three coats left in the booth, and they all perceived well the urgency to leave.

They caught a Tran Car back across the bridge, and road 15 blocks to where their rusty pickup was sitting in a thinning parking lot. Leon was led to the cab, and the guys all hopped in the back with Kez behind the wheel. Nobody spoke until the door closed and cut off the outside world. The hushed tones from the bed of the truck were cut off from the cab between the glass and wind. Leon glanced at Kez. He curled his knees up to his chest, his feet up on the bench seat between the two. He buried his face against his knees, Kez's jacket wrapped around him. "I'm weak, Kez."

Kez was quiet for a moment. "Man... I... You're not weak. That's some voodoo shit that guy did back there. You didn't even look like you were in your own head. What, do they mind control you or something?" Kez kept his eyes on the road.

Leon shook his head. "They're just human, Kez. It's just... I felt safe..." he said. "I wanted him to keep me. I wanted to be his. But I didn't. Its not mind control. He did something to me, I... I don't enjoy anything without him anymore. I bring girls home, and I can't even find it in me to enjoy it."

"You're not aroused by chicks anymore?" he asked, confused, not getting it.

"No, I am. I get so desperate to feel them. To be inside of them and connect and I just want to forget... everything. But He isn't there. He isn't watching, He isn't controlling my pleasure. And... I can't let myself do it without his permission."

"He had to give you permission?"

Leon nodded, picking at the last remaining aglet on the 4 lace tips of his leather boots. "He would put me in a collar, and it connected to my nervous system. He had all kinds of information, my blood pressure, my arousal, my erection, pleasure..." the corners of his lips turned up a bit. "I would wear nothing but the collar, sometimes leather cuffs and a leather harness. And when we visited other houses, sometimes he'd have me perform for him with the other Pets." Leon wasn't sure why he was blurting all of this. They passed the border between the Big city and the Middle district. Shop owners from the Big City who didn't have the pedigree to live there lived on the outskirts, basically a ring around the city. He felt like he'd been so exposed with Lord Argon, that now his secret was out, that he needed to get it off of his chest.

"So... you look like you enjoyed it."

Leon shook his head, not a denial, but something he didn't want to discuss. He always told himself he hated it, that he did it for the release of frustration and to be left alone. But that didn't seem to be the case when he was embraced by Lord Argon just an hour ago. He needed his safe embrace. And so far, he's needed his permission. Manipulated or not, this was a fact of his life now that he couldn't deny. He allowed him to think back on his time with Argon, to one instance where he'd cursed Argon, wishing plague and death on him.

-------------------------------------

Lord Argon led Leon into the grand marble entryway of the Governors house, a hand on the small of his back. He shed his coat while Leon shivered, cold from the outdoors, barefoot, basking in the warmth that radiated through the home.

In the next room, he sat in a satin armchair, and pointed to the floor beside the chair. Leon looked down, sighing. He hated feeling like a pet. But that is what he was. He slowly knelt, head down, facing Argon. Argon crossed his legs, tucking the raised leather clad foot under Leons balls, the toe of his shoe pressing against the sensitive stretch of skin behind his balls. It had been 6 months, and Leon was as reactive as Lord Argon had trained him to be. His cock, which had gone days now without a proper release, stood at attention, a slight purple hue betraying his need for release. But it was all mechanical, he told himself. This is what happened when you stimulated a man and never allowed him release. "Look at me, Leon." Lord Argon said, and Leon looked upward into those silver eyes. His cock twitched again, and his buttocks clenched, feeling a surge of sensation jolt down his legs. Lord Argon laughed, and removed his foot, and looked away.

Lord Argon and the governor talked for an hour or so; Leon wore ear plugs and could not hear what was said and was ordered to look down until they were finished. Regularly, Argon would run his leather heeled boot across Leon's cock or balls, keeping him hard the entire time. Each encounter lasted longer and longer. About half an hour into it, Argon leaned his elbow on his knee and casually reached down, stroking his cock with a gloved hand. When their conversation was over, Leon's cock was needy, twitching with every stroke, his balls tight. This is what happens when you get teased. Fuck Lord Argon! He thought to himself, trying to justify his pleasure as biology. His teeth were clenched.

His earplugs were removed. "I promised you a show, didn't I?" Lord Argon said out loud. Leon glanced up, showing more eagerness than he meant to, and his Master chuckled. "Bring out that red head that I liked last time I dropped off that letter." Leon felt precum bead on his cock, and slowly overflow and drip down his shaft. He was eager to perform, as it was always performing for Master. But the redhead, it turned out, was a boy, and he was larger than Leon was. His breath quickened as he glanced nervously at Lord Argon, but he didn't speak. He learned that in the first month. Grabbing him by his collar, Argon pulled him forward onto his hands and knees, his chin resting on Argons thigh. "Will you take this like a good boy?" Argon asked, his brow raised in question even though he knew the answer.

"Yes Sir..." Leon whispered as the broad-shouldered red-haired man knelt behind him. Leon spread his legs slightly, and the Pet behind him rolled a lubricated condom onto his cock. Only Lord Argon would ever take him unprotected. He groaned as the man pressed against his tight entrance, and Leon wrapped an arm around his master's calf, rubbing his cheek on his leg. In mere moments, he was stretched and filled, and every penetration made his cock stand erect. His balls clenched, ready to spill their load, only wishing for some kind of stimulation. Just a few good strokes would send him over the edge. Argon leaned back and beckoned the redhead to move closer. The man thrusting into Leon's ass wrapped his hands around one thigh and under the other knee, moving him closer until he straddled Argons outstretched foot. Leon groaned, feeling his cock brush the soft cotton of his pants with every thrust that rocked his body. "Please, Sir, allow me to come." He whispered, gazing up at his Master with desperation. "I will come on your pants, please, allow me to come elsewhere." But Argon said nothing, simply smiled, and watched the conflict rage on his face. On one hand, Argon did not say that he was not permitted. But if he let himself dwell in the pleasure, he may most certainly be given a punishment if he dirtied Master's clothing. All of his training... his gut told him that this was a test. If he held out, if he didn't orgasm without permission, he may be rewarded. And these days he lived for the rewards Master would give him because it was better than being punished. Maybe... maybe if he pleased Lord Argon enough, he could barter his freedom.

Leon bit into his own arm, drool pulling behind his lips as he grunted, each thrust and each stroke of his cock against Lord Argon's leg egging him closer and closer to that precipice, but it would be a point of no return. This man, who now wrapped his arms around his torso, his slick, sweaty body pressed so gloriously against Leon's back, had unmatched stamina. He felt himself dripping and felt his arm bruising under his teeth. But the pain of the bite helped beat his pleasure back for an instant. In a sudden frenzy, the man who filled his ass and caused pleasure to radiate in his penis and up his back thrust maddeningly inside of him, and Leon felt the twitch and the rush as he came and stilled.

He heard applause behind him, panting, he released his arm from the grip of his jaw and glanced back at the governor in a daze. His cock still raged, but the governor was pleased. A female pet sat at his feet, stroking him through his slacks eagerly. He pushed her to the side. "Bravo, a well-trained boy. I didn't think he would make it."

Lord Argon stood, causing Leon to sway, clinging to his pant leg. He shuddered and mewled when the cotton brushed his cock again. His ass felt empty. "Please Sir." He cried, but was commanded to stand. He did so obediently and followed Argon to the foyer where he collected his coat as they said goodbyes. The Governor strolled off quickly, happy to say goodbye and retire to the skills of his pets. Leon welcomed the embrace of the cold air, which served to soften his cock a bit, though the desperation for contact remained.

----------------------------

Leon didn't speak again until they dropped each of their friends off to their respective apartments and pulled the truck up onto the curb of Leon's crappy little apartment building. Someone stood over a fire in a trashcan in the little courtyard in the front of the u-shaped building, and graffiti coated the walls. Leon moved to get out of the truck and say goodbye, but Kez cut the engine and moved to get out as well. Leon paused, shaking his head. "What are you doing? Don't you have to get home to feet Rust?" Rust was his mutt of a dog, named for the red color of his coat that matched the undercarriage of the pickup so well, that they almost didn't notice him when they found him huddled and hiding underneath the truck 5 years ago.

Kez shook his head. "I wasn't sure how late we would be, so I took him out and fed him before we left." He walked confidently towards the door of the building. You were supposed to put in a pin at the keypad, but the metal door was bent and didn't close anyway. He pushed it open and slowly ascended the stairs, Leon following behind him. He put his hands in the pocket of his jeans and felt something hard; taking it out, he saw silver lettering on raw edged paper, a number and an address. Tucking it quickly back into his jeans, he looked up and followed closely behind Kez to his apartment. Letting them in, he flicked the light, revealing a single room with a mattress and a pile of blankets on the floor, a TV set on the floor beside it, a table with 2 chairs, and a small kitchen.

He ran himself a cup of water and turned to Kez. "Kez, humble abode. Humble abode, meet Kez."

Ever since getting back after fighting for freedom, Leon had to start from scratch. It wasn't one of the decent places to live, but it wasn't a shanty shack either. There was no heat, but he made do. Kez turned to him, unphased by his living conditions; his own small house was only better because he didn't have to share a wall with his neighbors. "I'd like to keep you company. You had a bit of a blast from the past tonight and I don't want you to process that alone." He stepped toward him and wrapped his arms around his body, not realizing where Leon's head had been for the past 25 minutes. His hips collided with Leon's firm hardon, which cut the hug a big shorter than he meant to.

Leon turned a bit red, ditching the cup on the counter and shimmying around Kez, out of the kitchen. "I-I'm sorry." He said, shaking his head. "Just pent up, it's nothing."

Kez followed him, watching him collapse on the mattress, back against the wall and legs stretched out on the floor. He kicked his boots off. "You don't have to lie to me y'know." He whispered, "If you were thinking about him, you can tell me."

Leon looked up at Kez, feeling hot. "I don't like to think about it. I don't like to say that I might have embraced the lifestyle. It was good. There's no bugs or beds on the floor, and even foyers have couches." He said, nodding towards the empty opposite wall where he might have put one if he had one. "But..."

"But it wasn't just the luxuries."

"He took something from me that I was glad to give away. My freedom meant nothing compared to the next orgasm. I was barely able to focus long enough on how to barter my freedom. Partly because it was supposed to be impossible, but also because I... I liked when he was happy, because it brought me pleasure."

"How long has it been?" Kez asked softly, picking at a beaded thread on one of the quilts.

"Not since the last time he let me. He was going to let me that day. I begged him for a different reward. I begged to leave."

"And he let you, just like that?"

Leon nodded. "He didn't even look insulted. He just smiled."

Kez reached over to Leon's cheek, stroking his jawline with his fingertips. "Let me help you break his hold." He whispered, touching his forehead to Leon's. Leon looked up into his muddy brown eyes, the color of a storm puddle. "I can help. If you get release you might be able to do it on your own again, without his permission."

Leon looked at his friend, who seemed a bit hopeful, but not at all confident. Leon was 100% the latter. "I can't... I've tried."

Kez, taking a deep breath, moved closer to Leon, sliding a hand across his chest, and down to the waistband of his jeans. Popping the button, he pulled the zipper down and slipped his hand between the harsh zipper and his boxers, cupping his erection. Leon's breath hitched in his throat, and he groaned. It had been so long since he's had this sort of physical contact. He's always resisted touch with the women, who were often shy and waited for him to make the first move. But Kez didn't ask, he just moved, and Leon was still too surprised to resist him; and now, as his hand moved in his pants, he didn't really want to.

The two men moved, and laid down more properly, with Kez propped up on his elbow above Leon. He pulled away from his crotch for a moment to take his own shirt off, and then pulled Leon by the shoulder to sit up slightly and pulled his up to his upper chest. "Do you trust me?" he asked, and Leon nodded. He pulled the shirt up and covered his eyes, pulling the neck upward so it sat on the bridge of his nose, leaving his breathing free. This way, Leon's arms were also held above his head. It was loose enough for him to put his arms down if he needed to, but for now he kept them where Kez put them. Kez then went down to his feet and tugged off his socks and bottoms, leaving him naked on the mattress, surrounded by piles of blankets.

Leon was panting now, his cock bobbing with excitement. Kez grasped the head, gently letting his rough, calloused hands build up their friction. He moved his hand up and down his shaft, leaning over Leon's chest to take his nipple in his mouth. Leon groaned, teeth clenched, arching. This was an interaction he's resisted since he returned. And it was so very conflicting in his mind. He groaned, gasping, panting as Kez's pace moved quicker. He wet his hands with his saliva, and the slick, lubricated feeling made him moan. This was reassurance to Kez, and he moved faster.

"Oh... god... please stop, I'm going to come!" he whimpered, his hips beginning to toss. He felt it building, as if the orgasm was crawling up his shaft, like the meter on a water gun carnival game with a pressure button that said, "SHOOT HERE". "P-please stop, Kez, I don't want to come..." he began to beg but oh... he felt so good. The tingle shot into his shoulders and he gripped the opposite arms with his nails, trying to use the pain to resist his orgasm. He arched his back, Kez biting his nipple softly. "Kez!" he cried out, louder this time. "Please Sir, don't make me!" he screamed just as his orgasm was about to hit.

In surprise, Kez backed up, and his grip loosened enough for Leon's thrashing to pull his cock out of his wet hand. But the orgasm wouldn't be stopped. It raised up to the surface, but without the stimulation it dribbled out of his cock. Pain hit his balls and he sobbed, "No no no no, please..." he whimpered, eyes clenched shut behind the shirt. His hips rolled and gyrated in an attempt to get more stimulation. Or was it to stop the semen that dribbled form the tip of his cock? His shoulders curled in, and he rolled to his side away from Kez, shaking.

Kez furrowed his brow, reaching for Leon, quickly pulling the shirt from his face and arms. He cupped his face and waited until his gaze hit his own. "I'm sorry, you startled me and pulled out of my grip." He said, panting slightly. He was a bit aroused himself from the ordeal, but his friends' discomfort had him a bit deflated.

Leon panted, shaking his head. "I wanted it, but I couldn't do it. I didn't want to disappoint him..."

"Leon, it's been months."

Leon slowly sat up, semen pooling around his crotch on the bed. He slowly wiped it away with a wad of toilet paper from the roll he kept by the bed, his cock incredibly sensitive as it went soft. "He wants me back..." he whispered. "The man at the bar said so, he said his pets always come back. Mast... Argon said so too. And he slipped this into my pocket." He pulled the raw edged business card out of his discarded jeans pocket, passing it to Kez. He rubbed his face, wiping away a few tears he hadn't realized had formed. "I should go back. I don't belong here anymore."

Kez looked at the card, glancing at Leon. He shuffled through his own pocket and pulled out a flip phone, flicking it open with his thumb. Leon panicked, and tried to grab the card or phone from his hand, but he tucked his legs under himself and rose to his feet quickly out of reach. Leon heard a familiar voice on the other line whisper his name. "Leon."

"No." Kez replied. "I want to talk to you."

He left the apartment through the door and stood in the hall, out of earshot of Leon.

"You're the boy from the bar. You know, I would have had him if it weren't for you. I commend you for your efforts."

"What did you do to him?"

"What did I do? I awoke in him his submissive desire to please. I played denial games with him and he took to them faster than even willing participants. He was responsive and reactive, and a perfect Pet."