Leon, Kelly and I

Story Info
Older white woman helps young boys open a new business.
3.9k words
4.34
23.3k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and Leon started our business when we were 12 years old. We walked from our neighborhood over to Highland Avenue where all the people with money live and found a house with uncut grass. We went to the door and asked if she would pay us for cutting her grass. The lady was named Mrs. Ferguson and she looked to be very old, but she smiled patiently at the two little black boys at her door and told us to go ahead. Fortunately for us, she had a mower that we could use since we hadn't thought that far ahead. Apparently, we did OK because she paid us $50 and took us next door where we earned another $50 cutting the next yard.

During our first summer, we picked up several more customers and saved enough to buy a used riding mower and weedwhacker. The next summer, we were mowing lawns for most people on Highland Avenue. We worked six days a week from early May until late October mowing grass and mulching leaves. We were doing quite well pulling down about $600 per week. We upgraded our equipment, bought gas and oil and still managed to save about $8,000.

Our business expanded each year until our time was maxed out. By the time we were 18 years old and seniors in high school, we were making just over $20,000 per year. Since I was pretty good at math, I set up a bank account in both of our names and each of us received plenty of money to do whatever we wanted. We were each even able to buy used pick-up trucks.

In early May of our senior year, we showed up at Mrs. Ferguson's house and mowed the grass. When we knocked on her door, it was answered by a much younger woman. I don't know how old she was, but I would guess she was in her 40s. She was a damn good-looking older woman. She had blond hair and blue eyes and a nice set of tits. Actually, she was put together very nicely. She was wearing a pair of mid-thigh length shorts and a tee shirt.

She looked us over and said, "Yes? Can I help you?"
"Uh. Well uh . . . , " I mumbled. "Is Mrs. Ferguson here?"

"I'm sorry boys, but Mrs. Ferguson moved away. I live here now. Is there something I can help you with?"

"Oh," I said. "Well uh, we . . . uh. We cut Mrs. Ferguson's grass. And uh, we didn't know she wasn't here so we cut it just now. She used to pay us $60, but uh . . . "

"I'll pay you guys. I was wondering what I was going to do about that because I don't have a mower," she said. "My name is Kelly Sanders. Who are you?"

I said, "My name is Chuck and this is Leon. Nice to meet you Mrs. Sanders."

"Please call me Kelly," she said.

Kelly paid us and we moved on to the next yard. "Holy shit," Leon said. "She's a hot old lady. Did you see her tits? I'd like to see that bitch naked."

"You got that right, Leon. I hope we see more of her this summer."

Business was very good. We added a few new customers and were able to purchase a zero-turn mower, which should speed up our mowing even more. We always started our week with Kelly's lawn and then moved on from there, but one time in mid-June, we started in a neighbor's yard just to get the hang of the new zero turn mower. We didn't make it to Kelly's yard until midafternoon. When we arrived, we walked to her back yard and found Kelly lying in the sun in a bikini. We hid behind a bush at the corner of the yard and drooled over the luscious curves of her body. She had a beautiful big well-rounded ass and narrow waist. The bottom of her bikini was held together by a string tied in a bow on each side. Her top was unfastened and she was lifted up reading a magazine. I don't know how long we stood there staring, but eventually we knew we needed to get busy so we quietly walked over to her.

"Hi Kelly," I said.

"Oh! You surprised me," she said as she turned giving us a perfect view of her left tit. She must have forgotten that her top was unfastened as she continued to turn until we finally had a perfect view of her whole beautiful chest. Her top fell onto the ground and under her chaise lounge. This must not have been Kelly's day because, unbeknownst to her, one of the string ties of the bottom of her bikini caught on the metal hinge of the chair and came untied as she turned.

"I'm sorry. We wanted to try our new mower on a couple of other yards before attempting the slope in your yard so we're running late today," I managed to squeak out while staring at her chest.

When she saw us staring, she got a look of panic on her face and crossed her arms over her chest. She stuttered, "I -- I -- I'm s-s-sorry boys. I g-guess I wasn't paying any . . . . . Oh shit, I can't believe I did that. I'm sorry."

Leon spoke first, "That's OK Kelly. This is the best view we've had all day," he said while grinning ear-to-ear. I stood next to him eagerly nodding my head.

When she realized that her top was now under the chaise, she began turning back around and the bottom of her bikini fell open showing us her nicely shaved pussy. When she reached for her bikini bottom, her breasts were on full display for us. Realizing that her bikini bottom was jammed in the hinge and her top was out of reach, she said, "Fuck it," and stood up. Neither Leon or I could move as she dropped her hands allowing us to see her whole body. She broke out laughing and asked us if we could get her bikini unstuck from the chair.

Once Kelly was back in her bikini, she laughed again and said, "Well, seeing a 52 year old woman naked had to be a scarry situation for you boys, wasn't it?"

"N-n-no ma'am," I said. "That was the best part of our day."

She walked over and ran her fingers down my jaw bone and smiled, "That's sweet, Chuck, but your nose is getting bigger for telling that whopper."

Leon started laughing and said, "It ain't his nose that's getting bigger."

Kelly and I both looked down at the front of my pants which was stretched to the max. "Oh shit," I said. "I'm sorry Kelly. I didn't mean to . . . ."

She started laughing again and said, "I'm surprised you can get that up for an old lady. Come on. Let's go inside and have some iced tea." She grabbed my hand and then reached for Leon's hand and led us in to her kitchen.

Once we were inside, she told us to sit down while she was going to get a cover up. "You don't have to put anything on for us, Kelly. We like you the way you are," I said while staring at her nicely tanned body.

"Maybe I'll get your iced tea first and then go change," she said as she got glasses out and poured the iced tea.

As she started for the door, Leon reached out and grabbed her hand. He said, "Please stay and have a drink with us. We really like you in that bikini." She looked at Leon for a long time and then looked at me. Then she looked at the floor and slowly nodded.

Both of us were enjoying staring at Kelly's body. I said, "Kelly, you said you were 52." She nodded. "I thought you were much younger than that. You look a lot younger than that."

She laughed again and said, "I have a daughter that's at least 10 years older than you boys. How old are you anyway?"

"We're 18," I said.

Kelly laughed again. "Actually, my daughter is 13 years older than you guys. You guys are even too young for her."

I had finished my iced tea and Kelly started to get up saying, "I'll get you more tea, Chuck."

I jumped up and put my hand on her shoulder pushing her back into her chair and said, "I'll get it. Do you want some?" She nodded her head and I poured some into another glass. I put the pitcher down and stood behind her. On a whim, I put my hands on her shoulders and began massaging her shoulders. She leaned her head back and moaned.

"Mmmmm. That feels so good." I continued rubbing her shoulders and her arms. I moved down her back and then back to her shoulders. She closed her eyes and moaned. I looked at Leon who was nodding his head in encouragement.

I figured, 'what the hell' and untied her top, and it fell to her lap. I slowly moved my hands down her chest until they were cupping her tits. I was so excited that I thought I would cum in my pants. Here I was massaging the bare tits of a hot older white woman who was letting me do it.

I squeezed her breasts and then tweaked her hard nipples eliciting another moan. I cupped my hands under her breasts and lifted her from her seat. Her bikini top fell to the floor. Leon had move next to us and reached down and untied her bikini bottom. She made no move to stop him, and we both watched it fall to the floor as she moaned again. We had a hot 52-year-old white woman standing naked between to fully clothed 18 year old black guys. Life was good. Leon moved closer and put his hand under her chin and lifted it. He leaned in and kissed her.

The first kiss wasn't very long, but when he went back again, I watched both of their tongues as they moved into each other's mouths. Leon's hand moved to her stomach and then slowly slid down to her wet pussy. As soon as he touched her moist pussy, she had a huge orgasm. "Aaaarrrrggggh!" She screamed. "Oh yessss! Aaaahhhh!" Leon and I smirked at each other knowing that there wasn't going to be much mowing down this afternoon.

I was still behind her with my hands around her squeezing her tits. I leaned towards her ear and said, "You know we're both going to fuck you, don't you?"

She moaned and nodded her head. "Mm Hmmmm." Leon and I smiled at each other.

I said, "You want us to fuck you, don't you?"

"Mmmm. Yesss." She moaned.

Leon's hand was on her wet pussy and she was humping his hand. He slid a finger into her pussy as I continued to twist her nipples. As she moaned, I whispered to her, "Tell us what you want, Kelly. Tell us you want us to fuck you."

"Oh yessss. Please fuck me. I want both of you to fuck me. I need your hard cocks. Please."

Leon picked her up and we took her into her bedroom. We laid her on the bed and quickly undressed. As we moved to the bed Leon moved between her legs and easily slid his hard cock into her sopping wet cunt. I moved to the other end of the bed and straddled her head. She lifted her arms and put them between my legs and then grabbed my ass. She eagerly opened her mouth to take my cock and began sucking. Leon grinned at me and we gave each other a 'hi-five.'

Since her arms were between my legs and since I didn't want to cum too soon, I pulled my cock from her mouth and dropped my balls onto her face. She took one into her mouth and then the other. Then she tried to get both into her mouth. As I looked at Leon, he was pounding away on her pussy. As I lifted my balls from her mouth, she pulled on my legs with her arms and slid a few inches back between my legs. I wasn't sure what she was doing until I felt her soft tongue circling my ass hole.

"Oh fuck," I thought. "I've seen this in porn films but have never had anyone do it to me, especially a hot white bitch."

She drove her tongue deep into my bowels and began fucking my ass with her tongue. As her body was writhing all over the bed under us, Leon looked in shock before breaking into a big grin. As he continued to pound her pussy and she licked my ass, he whispered, "We own this bitch, buddy." We gave another 'hi five.'

When I was about to cum, I moved back and shoved my cock into her mouth and blew cum down her throat. A few minutes later, Leon shot a big load into her pussy. The three of us lay beside each other trying to catch our breath. Leon and I each had a hand on one of her tits.

"Whew," she said. "That was awesome! You guys wore out this old lady."

We both grinned at her and Leon said, "Lady? You sure didn't act like no lady, Kelly."

I thought for a minute that might piss her off, but she laughed and said, "You're right, Leon. I didn't act like a lady. I guess I acted more like a wanton woman, didn't I?"

Leon twisted her nipple. "Mmmm!" She moaned. He twisted again. "Ahhh."

Leon said, "I think you acted more like a slut, Kelly. He twisted it again.

"Ahhh! Mmmm!" She moaned.

"Didn't you, Kelly?"

She was getting turned on again when she said, "Don't I what, baby?"

He twisted her nipple again and said, "Don't you think you're a slut, Kelly?" One last twist.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "Yessss. I -- I did act like a s-slut."

I began mirroring Leon's machinations on her other nipple. Her head was moving back and forth and she pushed her chest upwards as we twisted her nipples. "Ooh! Ohh! Aaaaah! Mmmm1" She moaned.

Leon quietly said, "No Kelly. You didn't just act like a slut. You are a slut. Aren't you?"

"Oh! Mmm! Oh, yesss. Mmmm. Yesss, I am a slut. I'm a slut. Ah. Ah. I'M A SLUT!" she yelled.

Leon slid his other hand down to Kelly's clit. She quickly began humping his hand. He let her do it for a few seconds before saying, "Tell us what you are, Kelly."

Without hesitation, she said, "I'm a slut. I'm a slut. Please make me cum."

Leon grinned evilly at me and said, "Who's slut are you Kelly? Tell us who's slut you are."

Again, there was no hesitation. She said, "I'm your slut. Please make me cum. I'm begging you."

Leon grinned again and said, "I didn't hear you Kelly. Who's slut are you?"

Kelly was totally turned on when she yelled, "I'm your slut. I'm your black cock slut. My pussy belongs to you!" Leon and I smirked knowingly at each other as he moved his hand and quickly made her orgasm. "Uuuunnnngggh! Oh fuck fuck fuck! Aaaaaahhh!" She screamed.

At this point, both of us were hard again. I flipped her over and lubed my cock using her pussy juices before slipping it slowly into her ass. "N-no!" She yelled. "It hurts. Please don't." Once I got the head into her ass, I slid it in until my balls were slapping her ass and then I ruthlessly pounded her ass as hard as I could making her scream in pain until it subsided. As she finally began to enjoy it, Leon shoved his cock into her mouth. We pounded our old slut from both ends making her cum over and over again.

As we were pounding her body, Leon said, I want to fuck her again. I stepped back and lifted her up without removing my cock from her ass until Leon laid on his back on the bed. Then I lowered our slut's pussy onto his hard cock giving her another orgasm. Leon said, "You're our black cock slut, aren't you?"

"Yessss! Oh yesss! I am your black cock slut. Please fuck your slut. Fuck your slut's pussy and ass." For the next 10 minutes we fucked Kelly's pussy and ass giving her one long continuous orgasm. We both blew our cum into our slut and then laid on the bed recovering. Kelly had a look of total bliss on her face as she lay with her eyes closed.

I said, "We're not done yet, Kelly. We're just resting for a while and then we're going to fuck you again."

"Mmmm, OK," she moaned. "Anything you want boys. I'm your slut."

I got up and went to the kitchen and brought back bottles of water. After we all drank, Leon and I began working on our slut's nipples and clit again. Kelly was going crazy again. Without any coaching, she said, "Mmmm. You guys are . . . Oh my! Ahhh! Please -- please fuck your slut. Oh. Oh yess. Make me your black cock slut. Aaaaahhh!"

It took almost an hour before we were hard again. During that time, we worked on our slut's pussy and tits and made her cum over and over again. This time, I laid on my back and Leon helped Kelly onto my cock. It slid into her soaking wet cunt with ease. Leon said, "Let's see if we can get two cocks into her pussy."

As I nodded, Kelly shouted, "No! Please, no!"

But it was too late. Leon had already begun sliding the head of his cock into her pussy. "Ooowwww! Aaaah noooo!" She screamed. Leon pushed and pushed, and despite Kelly's screams, his cock eventually slid all the way into her pussy. "Oh fuck," she screamed again. "Owww! Owww! Shit, shit shit. It hurts!"

We both ignored her and began pumping our cocks into her pussy. It didn't take long before the pain had subsided and her screams of pain turned into screams of pleasure. As Leon and I smiled at each other, we saw Kelly going out of her mind as us two young black men mercilessly pounded her older white cunt.

I looked at Kelly's pretty face and decided to push the envelope a little. I growled at her, "Tell us what you are, cunt. You're our old white whore, aren't you? You belong to us now. You're nothing but a black cock whore and you'll be our cum dump as long as we want, won't you?"

"Oh yesssss!" She shouted. "I'm your old white whore. Ah! Ah! I want you be your whore. You can fuck me whenever you want. Oh fuck! I belong to you, and will be your cum dump. Oh yesss!"

Over the next 20 minutes, we fucked Kelly's pussy without regard for her pleasure or concern for her pain. We called her any derogatory name that we could think of and made her repeat them back to us. I slapped her tits and twisted her nipples making her scream in pain. Leon rammed his fingers into her ass and spanked her hard while pulling her hair. They used their slut until she passed out and they both came in her pussy.

Kelly was only out briefly, and when she came around, Leon said, "Suck our cocks clean, slut and then lick our ass holes. Do you understand, slut?"

She eagerly nodded and said, "Yes sir." She licked and sucked all of the cum off our cocks and then had us get on our hands and knees on the bed so she could rim and lick our ass holes. By the time she finished, it was time for us to go home for dinner. We got dressed and she put on an old tee shirt and walked us to the door. After we kissed her good bye, I said, "You know we're going to do this again, right?"

She smiled at us and said, "Of course I know that. I'm your white whore so I hope you're going to keep fucking me."

Over the next few weeks, our business continued to pick up. And we continued to fuck our whore several times a week and treat her like the cum dump and black cock whore that she was. We usually showed up hot and sweaty and made her lick and suck our cocks, balls and ass holes. Although the smell was bad, Kelly never complained because that's not what a black cock whore was supposed to do. One Monday we finished our mowing and stopped to see Kelly, but neither one of us seemed to be excited about servicing her fuck holes.

"What's wrong boys?" She asked.

Eventually I said, "We want to expand our business. We have an opportunity to buy a lawn care business that has a lot of customers, but we just can't swing it yet. Between our current customers and what the other business has, we could have quite a big operation."

"How much do you need?" she asked.

Leon quickly winked at me and said, "Well, the business costs $275,000, but we would also need a small dump truck and start up money so I would guess about $350,000."

Our slut sat and thought for just a moment before she said, "What if I gave you the money?"

"Do you mean lend us the money?" I asked.

"No Chuck. I would just give it to you. You two have made this old lady . . . I mean this old slut feel sexy again. You've given me the best sex I've ever had. I want to give the money to you. No strings attached, unless of course you want to fuck your slut again."

And so that was the beginning of Chuck and Leon's Lawn Care Service. We specialized in mowing, weeding, and landscaping. We operated a small greenhouse and eventually got into trimming full size trees. We hired three full time and eight seasonal employees. Things were really going well for our business.

And things were going just as well with our white slut. She was completely submissive to us and gave her body to us whenever and wherever we wanted. She would do anything for us, and had even given a couple more cash infusions to our business, which we split between us a bonus since we really didn't need it for our business.

A few times a year, we told her to come to our business where we would share her with our employees to keep moral up. All of our workers were young and black. And after working outside and sweating all day, they were somewhat odiferous, but that didn't deter our whore who would do whatever they wanted. She looked forward to these gang bangs and even asked us when we were going to do it again.

12