Leonardo Pt. 02: Practicing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As an open trench and excavation Ben wasn't confident he could keep his discovery secret and he needed to be able to manage the information Leonardo left in the book as well as the myriad of other things scattered about the workshop. He had to come up with a plan to be able to dedicate his life to what lay in the workshop.

In the back of his mind he wondered why the gem hadn't acted on him to recharge. He hadn't had the urge for sex in a while. "Another learning curve," he said to himself.

But he had noticed the women he was around, Mary, Charlotte and her mother Cheryl, were definitely acting different toward him. Mary was almost overly attentive at the B&B, Charlotte was hanging around the dig site almost constantly, and Cheryl had taken over bringing him his lunch. He'd even witnessed a squabble between Charlotte and Cheryl as they argued over who was going to set next to him as he ate.

Cheryl clung to his arm as he ate and kept commenting on his good looks and physique. He never paid any attention to how he looked and he'd laughed it off but later that night, after his evening shower he caught sight of himself in the old dressing mirror in his room. He adjusted the mirror a bit.

Yes, there clearly was a change in his appearance. He was still recognizable as Ben but his face was a bit more square, maybe chisled was a good word. Over all he was looking as if he worked out regularly. To the women he explained away the changes to all the physical labor he'd been doing but what he saw went far beyond that. The end result was that he'd had to purchase a entirely new wardrobe because he had out grown his old set. Then there was suddenly a growing more visceral feeling deep inside him. One evening as he lay in bed absently stroking his cock he thought about it. "It's a feeling like, desire. No that's not it, too passive. It's like I can feel virility, of wanting..." He stopped himself again, "no, that wasn't the right word. It's a NEED, a need to have sex. Like the worst case of blue balls ever."

Leonardo had written about the gems power in this regard and had included ways he'd found to regain control of himself when desire was almost overwhelming. But Leonardo had also said that surrendering to it had occasionally been very very memorable experiences. No further details were provided but Ben could only imagine and smile at what he'd meant.

He decided that Mary would be his first ''interactive experiment'' as he put it.

Mary was a pretty lady for her age of 55. Her husband Alex worked in Truro and was gone until late in the day, sometimes overnight, and with the B&B being off the beaten track they were often alone together. She was not very tall, only just about 1.52m, she had mostly brown shoulder length hair which was kept in a french braid, and she filled out the calf length dress she wore. There was something about her that caught, and kept, Ben's attention. She always smelled great, was clean, dressed nicely, and... there was something else about her. He couldn't put his finger on it... yet.

Ben's first exercise in "influencing" came with Mary and his bill. He stopped by the little bar which doubled as her counter to pay his bill. That morning at breakfast he'd concentrated on a bill reduction because of how long he was staying. Something he knew Mary's husband had specifically forbidden.

He walked up to the counter and cheerfully greeted her with a, "Hello Mary, alright? Here to take care of next month."

Mary looked up and smiled her charming smile, "Hello Lover" she replied cheerfully. The Cornish have their own slang and "Lover" was a common colloquial word for friend. She pulled up his bill. It was usually 1,450 pounds but this bill was only 1,100 pounds.

''A bit short isn't this,'' Ben asked.

Mary smiled and patted his hand, ''Giving you an adjustment lover. You're almost paying our year out. It'd be the first in a long time.''

That was significant because he'd over heard Alex specifically tell Mary to pad the bill as much as possible. Being from a psuedo governmental organization, Alex intended to milk Ben for all he could.

The next morning he tried it again. She was cooking a full English breakfast and he got himself a third egg as part of breakfast. He followed up with various simple suggestions such as how she greeted him. Now he was hugged each time he came or went and received a kiss on the cheek. The hugs started out as simple upper body contact but Ben pushed a little bit each day and after a week he was getting full body contact hugs as well as a kiss on the cheek.

He'd gotten in the habit of sitting in the 1st floor lounge reviewing the days notes for several hours before heading off to bed. He'd learned a lot while sitting there. This evening he was taking in Leonardo's notes on how the ring could help one gain wealth. He had to read the section twice to make sure he interpreted it correctly.

While reading Mary walked in said, "Even'n Ben, alright?"

He was so intent her entrance startled him and he nodded to her as she turned to sit down opposite him. Ben took in how her skirt fell nicely around her hips and over her ass and then let his eyes drift across her body as she sat down. He got a flash of upper calf when she crossed her legs. Then she picked up her needle point work and set to work. Ben looked over his note book and a mischievous thought crept into his head. That thought resulted in a growing erection.

The bed and breakfast was small enough that anyone's activities were pretty much common knowledge. He knew that tonight, as most nights lately, he was the only guest and being Wednesday, Alex would not be home until around 11 pm if he came home at all, and it was one of Mary's nights to take a bath. She was almost religious about bathing every other day.

Smiling he thought, "All in the interest of testing the bounds."

Ben's heart was pounding with anticipation and excitement as he excused himself and went into his room to wait for Mary to begin her routine. There were two en-suite rooms at the B&B. Theirs and his. All other rooms shared a bath at the far end of the hall. Their room was next to his, the door being about 20 feet around a corner separated from the guest rooms. Being an older place built in the late 1700's the walls were paper thin and he could hear about everything going on next door. This was one of the reason's he suspected Mary and her husband didn't fuck very often. In fact, since he'd been a lodger he'd only heard what sounded like love making twice.

About 30 minutes later he heard her door thump closed. Then, sure enough, after a few minutes he heard her shower come on. Ben stood in front of the mirror and as soon as he heard the water he rang up the telephone downstairs.

In a moment he heard her rush out her room and down the stairs. He hung up just as he heard her pick up.

Ben looked at the mirror, started the timer function on his wrist watch, and turned the gem in the cloaking pattern. He saw himself shimmer for a moment and then disappear. Looking down at himself and sure enough, he could see himself but he was otherwise invisible. It was a bit disconcerting that the only way he knew if he were visible or not was to look at his watch timer or at a mirror. He hurried to her room, closing the door quietly behind.

He gazed about looking for an out of the way place to stand, he didn't want her bumping into him.

It was his first visit to her room and he admired it. The room was beautifully appointed in Victorian furnishings. He stepped to a corner which was next to the head of the bed and from there he could see directly into the bathroom. His heart felt about to explode out of his chest as her foot steps approached and the knob turned. His cock was throbbing at the mere thought of what might be coming.

He could almost hear his pounding heart as the door opened and Mary returned. She closed the door, locked it, and then turned the knob to check it was locked. Stepping to the bed she quickly and unceremoniously unbuttoned her dress and let it fall to the floor.

Her flesh was very pale but her complexion was flawless, and for her age, that was unexpected.

She was wearing a white vest with matching knickers. What surprised Ben was that they were not your heavy old lady type but light almost sheer and lined with lace. He had to adjust his cock.

Without a pause she slipped the bra straps off her shoulders to her waist where she spun the bra around and unclipped it, tossing it into the hamper. Ben's eyes locked on Mary's tits.

His cock twitched a bit as he looked at them. They were an adult woman's so they weren't defying gravity. They were full as you'd expect a mother's to be and drooped just a tad. Her dark pink areola were capped with semi erect nipples growing as the cold of the room hit them. These old buildings were notoriously cold.

She bent over and put one hand on the bed as she slipped her panties down with the other and stepped out of them tossing them into the hamper as well. Her tits hung and jiggled back and forth as she moved.

''Bush! We have BUSH!!'' he thought to himself. He smiled at that. Ben didn't like shaved smooth pussies nor did he like unkept wild thatches. Mary stood up to reveal a well groomed garden. A thick clearly defined wedge of hair pointing to her bits. The wedge narrowed such that Ben thought her lips might just be smooth.

Mary absent mindedly scratched the top of her bush as she examined herself in the mirror for a moment, then she put her left hand on her dressing table and bent over slightly as she brought her left foot up to remove the shoe. Her ass was pointed right at him and his cock was twitching again, a quick glance at the gem showed it had changed shades and was now a very light pink color. Suddenly, without even thinking about it, he'd turned the gem and stopped/slowed time.

Leonardo had written about the gem's power to almost act on its own during these times and told how he regained control. Ben closed his eyes and concentrated on the gem.

He quickly felt control returning and the gem faded to green again. But, this was an opportunity he couldn't pass up, he knew he had to move quickly in this slowed time state.

Ben walked up behind the naked and frozen Mary. She was leaning forward, left hand on the table, left leg bent at the knee with the calf in front of her right knee, her right hand was just reaching for the heel of her left shoe.

He leaned forward and smelled her neck just behind her left ear. Ben closed his eyes for a moment, she smelled lovely. Sweet and lightly perfumed, as she always was. He opened his eyes and looked over her left shoulder to see her naked reflection in the mirror. In the mirror he couldn't see himself and that reminded him to check his watch. He quickly glanced at it. 4 minutes had elapsed. He was shaking when he surrendered to his base impulse and touched her left hip. Her naked skin was smooth and warm but there wasn't any reaction from her.

Ben shook his head, "of course there wouldn't be a reaction dummy" he said to himself, "Leonardo said people continue to feel and respond as if in real time but in their consciousness were only aware of how they were physically reacting. But still, I wonder if she feels anything?"

Ben reached to Mary's tits, grabbed each nipple between thumb and forefinger and pinched just a bit. He then moved back to his corner and turned the gem to restore time.

Mary slipped off her shoe, dropped it and then stood up. Her hands quickly came up to her breasts and she rubbed her palms over her nipples. She looked around as if she were unsure of something. She gave her tits a quick squeeze before putting her right hand on the bed and raising her right foot in the same manner as the left in order to get that shoe off.

A quick twist by Ben and she froze.

Stepping close behind her he reached around to feel her tits again. "Damn woman," he suddenly said out loud and he froze for a moment, then chastised himself for forgetting he couldn't been seen or heard.

His finger tips traced up her side to cup and then lift her left breast.

He raised each and felt the weight of their soft flesh. Then he allowed his thumb and forefinger to close around her nipple and he gently rolled it for a moment. It stiffened noticeably. Leonardo's notes mentioned that in slowed time physical reactions of those who appeared frozen would still occur, it had something to do with relativity and proximity to him.

Pressed for time he released her nipple and breast and let his hand drift down her belly to her bush. He just had to know if she shaved her bits or not. Her pubes were soft as his fingers traced through them and between her legs.

His index finger slipped between her lips and over her clit. "That's a serious clit my Miss Mary," he said. She was not completely shaved. Closely cropped but not shaved. He stroked her clit and a minute passed before he let his finger slip further between her lips. He smiled as he felt her unconscious arousal. By this time his cock was hard and aching.

Ben squatted behind her and had a clear view of her ass and pussy before kissing her ass cheek and then standing up. In a moment, almost before he knew it he had his left hand on the small of her back and the two middle fingers of his right hand were stroking in and out of her pussy. He nearly lost himself to the moment. He had his cock out and lined up to enter the bent over Mary when Ben heard himself say, "NOW!"

The sound brought him back to reality and his mind returned to the clock. 3 minutes left.

"SHIT! Jesus Ben" he said as he looked at the gem pulsating a deeper red than he'd seen before. He stuffed his cock back into his pants and thought, "Fuck, that was close." He could see why Leonardo didn't use this often. You could easily loose your sense of time and then suddenly have a fully aware person on your hands, or cock.

He stepped back to his corner and smelled his finger as he went. The alluring muskiness of a woman filled his nostrils. He readied himself to take advantage of what Leonardo's notes hinted at.

Right on time the gem turned on it's own back to center. Time returned to normal and Mary suddenly came back to live. A glance at the mirror ensured him that he was still invisible. Her ass clenched as she lurched forward a bit. She let out a simultaneous ''Agh!'' and dropped her shoe as her hands clutched her mons above her clit. Her eyes were wide and then clamped shut as a wince washed over her face.

Ben rotated the gem, focused on her subconscious and imagined himself ravishing a highly aroused and compliant Mary.

She stood tall in all her nearly 5 ft glory and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked critically for a few moments lifting her left breast and running her right hand over her belly before allowing it to linger in her pubic hair just above her clit.

Ben admired her as well. Mary was very very pretty for her age. She was short, more than a head shorter than Ben. Her mostly brunette hair was in Mary's usual French braid. It was pretty obvious she dyed her hair. Her braid hung to just below her lithe shoulders. Ben admired her back and let his eyes wander from her shoulders to her hips. She didn't have a terribly well defined waist, after all, she was 55 and a mother, but she was in very good preservation for her age. Her ass was definitely not the ass of a 55 year old. It remained firm and very well shaped.

Ben to continued to project his thoughts, he pictured her bent over as he entered her from behind.

Mary stood infront of the mirror, her eyes shut, her hands slowly stroking her lower torso her finger tips just touching her pubic hair before moving back up to her belly. She had no idea why the mental image suddenly appeared but it was affecting her deeply. She brought her left hand up to cup her left breast and found the nipple erect.

She'd not felt this aroused in a very long time and it was disconcerting, she shook her head to clear the image then turned and hurried into the bathroom.

Ben watched her close the shower door and decided that was enough for this experiment. He turned to the door and realized his error. How was he going to re-lock the door after he left. He stood for a few moments pondering this dilemma when it came to him.

Then he turned the gem to return himself to visibility. He didn't want to take the chance of the timing just right for him to flash into visibility as Mary was dressing or drying herself.

He moved back into invisibility when he heard the bathroom door knob move. Mary reappeared Ben didn't know if she'd rubbed one out or if it was caused by hot water but she was flushed a deep red her shoulders and the top of her breasts and her nipples were fully erect.

In fact, Mary had considered doing something she'd not done since she before she was married but good sense had gotten the better of her and she'd taken a colder than usual shower.

He watched her slip on a pair of silk pajamas before he pulled out his cell phone and dialed. The B&B phone rang.

Mary heard it as well. She tilted her head back and opened her mouth in exasperation saying, "AHHH!" before slipping her robe and slippers, unlocking the door and heading down stairs. Ben hung up just as she hit the bottom of the stairs Mary let out an uncharacteristic, "BUGGER!" when the phone quite ringing. He quietly entered his room and listened as she came up the stairs and re-entered her room.

It was only a few moments before Ben realized he was sporting a huge unsatisfied hard on. He wanted, no... he needed to fuck. He shook his head trying to clear his mind of arousal. It was nearly overpoweringly intoxicating. He glanced at the ring. It was again pink and pulsating. He resolved to just have a good wank so he adjusted the gem a bit, stripped and lay back on the bed. Closing his eyes he reached out with his mind to see if he could link with Mary and watch her get ready for bed.

He lay there for quite sometime, his mind searching. All he sensed was darkness and disjointed thoughts of the day. He saw visions of the B&B ledger, of where Alex was, what to make for breakfast, the feel of sheets on skin. It took awhile before Ben realized he was sensing Mary lying in bed trying to go to sleep. "A perfect situation," he thought. She was relaxed and completely open to Ben's rudimentary suggestion.

He projected thoughts of her shower, her touching herself, and was rewarded with a tingling he actually felt. He felt her nipples react and harden a bit. Then he felt her mind pushing his out and weakly trying to deflect the feeling with thoughts of faithfullness and Alex.

Ben pushed back and placed an image Mary bent over her bed and being fucked, who didn't matter, the feelings she was experiencing did. This time he felt an immediate flush of warmth in her belly and breasts as well as the idea that maybe a little fling wouldn't be so bad.

With that he decided to leave her in peace. Leonardo taught the mind is something to tread lightly around. Ben decided it as probably safer to place a suggestion and not control someone's actions, at least for now.

The next day Ben formulated a plan, hopefully fool proof, to get to fuck Mary. Over the next week as he lay in bed at night he would concentrate on placing ideas into Mary's mind. First was that being naked and seeing other people naked was normal and not an out of the ordinary event. Next was that sex, even with people other than your spouse of partner was not forbidden if both people desired it. A change in wardrobe was also suggested, sexier underwear, brighter and lighter cotton clothing vice her usual drab woolen stuff. All of these ideas were ones which he lay a deep seed that stressed these were things she'd never talk to anyone, especially Alex, about.