Leonardo Pt. 03: Taking Baby Steps

Story Info
Ben succumbs to temptation.
5.8k words
4.59
4.9k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers

This story is pure fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are over the age of 18.

NOTE: There was a comment which said that Leonardo was homosexual. That's simply untrue. There are no contemporary accounts even suggesting he was homosexual. To do so is pure speculation.

========================

Mary rose at her usual 5 am. She dressed in some clothes she'd purchased the previous day from the Marks and Spencer's in Truro. A white blouse with a delicate white embroidered floral design, and a green and yellow tartan zippered knee length skirt. She hadn't made the decision yet but she'd suddenly had the urge to wear thigh highs. She'd never liked panty hose but wore them for the belly control she thought she needed. She really didn't.

She was doing a fry up when Ben walked in.

He greeted her with his typical cheerful, "Morning Mary, all right?" as he poured his coffee.

She smiled and replied, "Just wonderful lover, looking to be a lovely day today but we'll see how long that lasts."

Ben acknowledged the fickle Cornish weather and nodded, "Forecast is for rain this afternoon." He took a sip of too hot coffee and noticed her outfit. "Mary is that a new outfit?" he asked.

"It is, you like it?"

Ben nodded enthusiastically, "Very much, it compliments your complexion and, well... your figure too."

Mary paused, "What?"

Ben looked up at her, "What?"

Mary hadn't replied to his question about her outfit, "You said something about my figure?"

Ben paused and was a bit confused, he knew she'd replied. "Yes, I said you look quite becoming in it."

She smoothed the dress, "Why thank you" she said as she put his plate down.

Mary was very flattered at this and felt a warm flush, she had to turn away quickly when she felt her nipples hardening. "Jesus, Mary, and Joseph," she thought as she chided herself. One down side to the new vest she wore, it was sheer. All she needed was to be prancing around their lodger with her nipples on display. When she'd gathered herself she got his plate together and joined him for breakfast.

Breakfast conversation was light and cheerful and much to Mary's chagrin, Ben finished his breakfast much to quickly for her liking. He kissed Mary on the cheek paused at the door, winked and said, "You look good enough to eat," before closing the door and leaving.

He sensed she liked the comment.

Mary stood with her mouth agape. His comment was very brazen, she was shocked but at the same time, shamefully appreciative of it. She'd been seeing a much more familiar side of him lately. Not so much at what Ben had said but over how she was reacting. She looked down at her breasts. Each had a firm nipple poking out and she felt the heat in her loins as her insides fluttered.

That image of him on top of her flashed into her mind again. She rubbed the palms of her hands over her nipples, "Good God woman, get a hold of yourself!" she thought to herself.

Getting to work she was absentmindedly vacuuming and thinking of Ben and growing increasingly wet between the legs when she glanced at the clock and remembered she'd wanted to get his room started at 8 am. She didn't really recall why she wanted to but started up the stairs anyway.

While she'd been at work an invisible Ben had walked past her and entered his room to wait.

Precisely at 8 am and without knocking, because she knew he wasn't in there, Mary entered his room carrying fresh linen. Ben was invisible and standing on the far side of the bed. He waited for her start to straighten the bed before he gave her a strong erotic image of them making love as she lay on the bed. Her eyes closed for a moment and she gripped the foot board.

"Mother of God," she whispered to herself as she clutched her right hand to her chest, her breasts rising and falling with each deep breath she took, "what on earth has gotten into you?"

Mary clutched her hands to her chest and sat down on the edge of the bed breathing deeply. Ben smiled to himself and pushed an image of her standing next to the bed, bent over and being fucked doggy style.

Mary's heart was pounding as she held her hands close to her chest. "Why on earth am I acting like this? I'm acting like a young smitten trollop!" She was very nearly overcome with desire and need. Suddenly the image of her naked bent over the bed with Ben's hard cock pounding into her snapped into her mind. She lowered her chin to her chest savoring the image what it might feel like, she took a deep breath and glanced at his pillow.

Almost without thinking she stood up and bent over the bed so her face was buried in his pillow her nose deeply inhaling his intoxicating arousing scent. Her eyes almost rolled back into her head as she sucked in the smell and ground her breasts into the bed. A few deep breaths of his scent and her right hand had found its way up under her skirt and was now busy rubbing her panty covered clit.

Without a further nudge she turned and stepped to the door. Quickly glancing into the hallway she quietly closed and locked the door.

She turned from the door and glanced about.

"Oh God I shouldn't be doing this," Mary thought to herself, she paused and then quickly lifted her skirt and slipped her panties down to her knees.

Ben smiled and shook his head at that, she was acting all on her own now.

Mary sat on the bed and as she leaned back she raised her skirt up, put her feet up on the side rails of the bed and spread her legs a bit.

Ben smiled to himself and was both gratified and shocked this was working .

She had positioned herself the way he'd placed the picture in her head over the last week. Mary's hands then went to work. Her left hand found her left breast as her right hand moved down her belly, through her bush, and between her legs. Ben stepped around the bed and knelt between her legs for a better view.

Mary's outer labia were pressed together but there were the lines of the inner lips sticking out just a little bit. He watched as her index finger slipped between those lips and revealed just how wet she was, almost to the point of dripping. Mary's index finger was rapidly frigging back and forth over her clit when her hips started up and down rotations as her passion grew.

Mary was so filled with this uncharacteristic desire she felt like she was losing control. Her fingers though recalled her youthful discoveries. Her passion began to grow and turned her head to the right so that her nose was into the side of his pillow, then after taking in his scent she reached across herself with her left hand for his pillow. She grabbed it and pushed it hard against her face again soaking in his scent as he placed a vivid picture into her head of him fucking her. She was rapidly rubbing her clit back and forth with the tips of her fingers. Ben knew it was almost time when he saw a red flush at her neck.

"Oh, oh, oh, mmmmm... " Mary moaned and her hips raised up off the bed. She was quite close to orgasm.

Ben chose this moment to freeze time, he exited the room and re-locked it from the outside, leaving his key in the door so that he could quickly unlock it.

He put his ear to the door and turned the gem. He only had to wait a few moments before Mary's orgasmic release was audible as a series of gasps emanating from his locked room.

With a quick turn of the key he opened the door and stepped it.

Mary was utterly focused on her orgasm and momentarily unaware of what was around her. Ben closed the door and quietly re-locked it.

Mary was in the depth of orgasm. Her legs were squeezed tightly together around her hand, she had her knees almost to her chest, and her ass was shaking. Visible between her legs was her ass, a furry patch of pussy, and very wet fingers pressed against her.

Mary's eyes were tightly clamped shut as her orgasm exploded from her loins. Dimly she thought she heard, "Mary"... then again a bit louder, "Um... Mary!"

Suddenly she snapped to her senses. Mary jerked the pillow off her face to see a smiling Ben standing just inside the door.

"Oh my god! Oh my god" she cried out as she realized he was looking right at her completely exposed privates. "Oh my god" she said again as put her feet on the floor she frantically pushed the skirt down to hide herself as she sat up.

Ben stepped quickly to her and dropped to his knees. He'd put his hands on her shoulders so that she'd remain sitting on the edge of the bed. Choosing to lighten the atmosphere a bit he smiled and said, "My goodness Mary, I never expected to find you here, um... having a good time."

Mary wouldn't or couldn't look at him. Looking to her right she said, "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry, I don't know what came over me. I don't do this! This isn't like me at all!"

"Mary.. Mary... look at me" he softly said. He took her chin in his left hand and turned her face to him. She opened her eyes, now watery with tears, he took her hands in his and said "it's alright, it's ok, I understand. If the truth be told" he paused as he brought her right hand to his lips and he licked her juices from it, "I've done the same while thinking of you." It was only a partial lie. Ben had been lusting after her ever since he'd decided to make her his first guinea pig and the gem had needed a bit of recharging.

Mary sat mortified in embarrassment yet continued to be aroused as he sucked on her fingers. She gently slipped her fingers out of his mouth and caressed his left cheek. Ben leaned toward her...

That's where is prior planning ended...

Their first kiss was gentle for a moment and then flashed deeply into a passionate embrace with a deep tongue lashed kiss. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her toward him, her legs spreading around him as he did so.

Unseen to both of them was the deep red rhythmic pulsating of the gem.

Mary had her hands on each side of his face as they kissed, her wet tongue traced around his lips and then down his cheek to the side of his neck where she pressed it firmly into him as she sucked his neck. He shivered at that and moved his hands to unbuckle his trousers and pushed them and his underwear down to his knees, his ready to go cock flopping out.

Mary was unaware of him dropping his trousers focused as she was on his neck, her mind was awash with passion, guilt, hesitation, and desire but lost entirely in the moment of the kiss.

Ben grasped her ankles and put them around each of his thighs.

Mary sensed what was coming and stayed locked to his neck not wanting to deny herself. She raised her legs higher wrapping them around his waist and put her hands on his upper arms.

Ben began to stand up and as he did he grasped the inside of her knees and raised her legs. She fell backwards on to the bed as he pushed her knees up on to her chest.

Mary was fully exposed to him. Just as she began to feel his weight pushing her knees onto her chest she felt something hard land between her legs and on her.

Ben looked down as his cock and only fleetingly noted it's size. His cock was not the large horse cock he'd been masterbating with these last months. His cock was it's normal, if not a tad smaller size than it usually was.

Ben stood with his arms out stretched leaning over her, he looked down to see his cock lying on her very wet pussy. Mary was looking up at him as he moved his hips in and out so that he'd cockhead slipped back and forth over her clit.

Mary closed her eyes and focused on the feeling of this cockhead. It went up, then down, then up, then down a little further and up... "lovely."

Ben allowed him a moment to savor the feeling but on the third movement he allowed his cock to slip just that ittle bit more between her legs and into that wet hot soft depression which marked the entrance to Mary's vagina.

Mary felt it too, Ben was firmly against her pussy and about to enter it. She saw Ben look down at her and he paused as if to allow her one final moment to decide. Alex's face flashed into Mary's mind, her grand children, her responsibilities, her respectability... she clenched her lips and shook her head "no."

But Ben had closed his eyes in concentration and didn't see the last moment hesitation. Instead he'd pushed and felt the Mary's slick pussy lips spread to engulf him as the head slipped inside her.

The sensation of his cock entering her almost sent Mary into an orgasm. "Oh God" she whispered. Her moment of hesitation vanished as she gripped his arms feeling inch after inch enter her. She'd not made love for a few years and had thought her desire for it had waned with age, not so with this Ben.

Ben slowly slipped deeper and deeper into her still hot and very wet pussy. Then he felt her ass cheeks on his legs and the feeling of his balls touching her. A little lunge and he was as deeply rooted in Mary as he could get. Ben moved his hips just a little bit savoring the feeling but as he did so he also felt changes in his cock.

Mary looked down as his penis disappeared inside her, she could feel his penetration spreading her as he slowly plunged deeper and deeper. Gradually she felt Ben's full weight and knew he was completely inside, he moved his hips a bit rubbing his pubic bone over her clit. It was really really nice. She had a flash of comparison between Alex and Ben and she quickly concluded Alex was a bit larger around but not as long as Ben... but wait... she felt his cock vibrate inside her.

"It's growing" he heard.

"Was it... no they can't do that? Can they?" she thought to herself when she felt him growing.

This was his first intercourse with the gem in play and because of his masterbation experiences he was not surprised but was intrigued at what was happening. It was a very pleasurable feeling but he could feel his cock vibrating, but not just vibrating... it was growing, both in length and girth and with that growth was an increase in pleasure. He made a mental not of hearing Mary inside his head but was too busy fucking to spend anytime pondering it.

Ben felt Mary growing tighter and tighter around him while at the same time he felt the head of his cock touch what could only be the end of her vagina, the cervix. It stopped lengthening but kept on growing.

Mary quickly had to change her mind, maybe Ben started in some regards smaller than Alex but now, she felt like he was filling every square centimetre of her. It bordered on being painful but then again, not pain. Instead she felt satisfyingly stretched and full.

"Oh my God, lover... yes," Mary swooned when Ben began to pull out.

Ben felt her pussy gripping him tightly and looked down between her legs. As his cock was withdrawing her lips were tightly gripped around him. He pulled out until just the head was inside. He paused and looked into Mary's eyes as he drove back into her. Her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Ahhhhhh..." she whispered as her pussy spasmed as it gripped this raging shaft of pleasure. The head pressed against her cervix again and she lifted her ass to him seeking to get his pubic bone firmly against hers, she groaned, her shoulders quivering.

She felt like a searing hot sheath around his cock. He leaned down to kiss her and she responded by gripping his shoulders and smashing her mouth to his. Her tongue pushing its way into his mouth and began a lashing with his tongue. Love making then ensued.

Ben locked his mouth onto Mary's and started fucking her with steady smooth deep strokes.

With each stroke Mary was responding by alternately pulling her hips down and away on his out stroke and then up and against him on the in stroke.

Panting into his mouth she gasped with every stroke, "I never... OMG, yes... ah... ugh... there". Mary's vision blurred and she could feel a massive orgasm building. It felt like she was bring pumped up with every thrust like you'd pump up a balloon, and that she would soon explode with release.

The power of the gem now made it's presence known. Mary's hands reached for his ass and gripped him tightly to her. Ben raised up on his arms until only his pelvis was grounding against her, his cock deep inside, she began to orgasm.

The release of stored passion had come.

Mary's eyes were tightly closed and her face turned into a grimace as she tilted her head back, her hips began to tremble and her pussy started pulsing around his cock.

Her panting was rapid and shallow until she suddenly shook violently, "GAH!" she cried, "AH... AH... AH..." with each orgasmic spasm. She felt her vaginal muscles actually pulling at his cock as if to suck him deeper inside her. They would grip him tightly and then pull in, then release, slide around his cock and then grip and pull again.

To Ben his massive orgasm felt entirely different, at that same moment he could feel his cock sucking her passion from her. It almost felt like a reverse orgasm where he was sucking in cum vice ejaculating. His balls felt the same but the feelings were entirely reversed and more animalisticly passionate than he'd felt even in the shower.

The ring was brightly pulsating as it replenished itself.

Ben wasn't sure exactly how long this went on, the two of them locked together as the gem sucked passion from them. All he knew is that he was nearly exhausted by the time her pussy stopped sucking on him and Mary lay beneath his sweat covered body.

Ben looked down at Mary. Mary's eyes were closed, her breath was shallow and she appeared to be unconscious.

"Mary?" he asked. Looking closely she was still breathing and looked ok, covered in sweat, but ok.

Ben's cock slowly slipped from her pussy as he stood up. Still semi rigid he felt like he could go again and seriously considered it even going so far as to rub his cockhead between her lips. But standing over a naked sweaty Mary who he'd just had the best sex of his life with made him pause, pause with power. He felt rejuvenated, like a pumped athlete must feel.

He turned to the mirror and looked at himself. Just in the short period amount of time he'd changed. He was deeply tanned, ripped, muscled, a shining example of the male. A vision of the statue of David went through his mind but discounted it when he thought to himself, "David's cock wasn't anywhere near my size."

Smiling to himself he kissed the ring and thought, "Fuck'n A."

Turning back to the unconscious Mary he pondered what to do now.

He resolved to turn back time, he didn't need this complication but then he remembered, "Oh," he said as he reached for his phone. He took a few minutes taking pictures of the completely ravished, flushed, sweaty and thoroughly satisfied Mary laying splayed and exposed on his bed.

Ben got dressed, checked the clock and determined how much time he had to reverse. He positioned himself and a quick turn of the ring found him saying, "You look good enough to eat" as he'd left the bed and breakfast. Ben closed the door and looked around the street. Smiling to himself as he turned and headed for the car, he had a regret and thought to himself, "Next time I will eat her."

Ben spent the rest of the day in the workshop searching for reference to reading minds or hearing thoughts. He found none and recorded his impressions in a journal he'd begun in order to document the ring's powers, just as Leonardo had done. He couldn't imagine it but he might have stumbled on a power or ability which Leonardo didn't or which Leonardo never commented on.

When he returned to the room that night Mary was sitting in the first floor lounge reading. He said a pleasant, "evening there love." She nodded at him and he paused in expectation of a "read" as he was calling it. Nothing.

oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers
12