Leopard's Spots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are lovely bodies, and perfect bodies, and I'd thought Wendy was in the latter group till I saw Tania.

Her skin was a light olive colour, as if it had a light tan, and there wasn't so much as a blemish anywhere.

Her breasts were somewhat smaller than Wendy's, but none the less wonderful, pert and firm and standing up proudly on their own as if daring me to take them, her small but hard dark nipples offering untold delights.

And yes, with the curve of her breasts her nipples did point upwards cheekily, even more alluring than I could have imagined.

They say that sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction. In this case reality was even more beautiful than imagination!

As I took her in my arms and ran my hands over her silky naked skin, I began to wonder just who might regret this exchange the most in the weeks to come.

Sex with Wendy was to my mind fantastic, but Tania, young though she was, took me to another level.

How in hell would I ever face Wendy again, knowing what I'd done, and how good it had been? Then again, how would I face her, knowing what she had done?

It worried me how good it had been for Wendy with that James, and whether it could ever be the same for us again. Though in fairness, I didn't think about that at the time.

Tania left at nine in the morning, giving me a kiss and saying she hoped we might meet again soon, and Wendy returned at nine thirty. Couldn't have timed it better if they had planned it.

I wonder why I didn't think more about that at the time?

I was simply embarrassed when she walked in. Upset with her that she'd manoeuvred me so, but ashamed that I had so willingly gone along with it, and not a little confused at how much I had enjoyed the experience.

"How was your night?" Wendy asked me hesitantly.

"OK --- How was yours'?"

"OK," she replied with a grin.

Within moments the pair of us were grinning and laughing, and I realised with very mixed feelings indeed, that our life would never be the same again.

-------------------

I tried not to sound too eager when Wendy told me she had made a tentative arrangement to meet the couple again a week later. When the day approached my wife told me that she had arranged with James to go out for dinner with him, and that she would meet up with him at the restaurant. I was to meet Tania at the bar we had first met at.

That was fine with me, as though I was certainly looking forward to my time with the lovely Tania, I really wasn't too miffed about not having to spend time with the guy who was banging my wife.

"We'll have our place tonight Derek, and this time you can go to their house."

Well that seemed fair enough as well.

Watching Wendy getting ready for her date, gave me second thoughts.

"Do you think James will like these white panties Derek, or shouldn't I bother with any?"

Not really a question that I wanted to be asked in the circumstances. But I'd agreed to carry on with this thing, so I had to just accept it.

Try to think of Tania getting ready at that moment, and wonder what she would be wearing.

Mmmmm! Now there was a thought.

"The white ones are fine dear," I replied trying to keep my feelings in check.

Just had to grin and bear it, and I'd never been terribly keen on the white ones anyway.

I admit to having a lump in my throat as Wendy kissed me briefly on the lips as she left.

What the hell were we doing?

With a sigh, I closed the door behind me, and left for my own date with the beautiful Tania. Life was tough maybe, but it could be worse couldn't it?

Half an hour later I found myself sat at the bar sipping my beer and waiting for my date. Looking forward to seeing Tania drift in, and enjoy the moment as every male eye in the place would take her in and be jealous of me. Wondering what skimpy creation she would be clad in that evening, and looking forward a little later to removing it.

I had to admit that after seven years of marriage, dating another beautiful girl was exciting.

The time of our meeting arrived and passed.

Then another half hour, and I started to get agitated.

My mobile phone rang and I relaxed, assuming it was Tania to tell me she was running a bit late.

"Hi honey!" Ouch! It was Wendy on the phone, calling me honey. "Bad news I'm afraid Derek. Tania's come home from work this evening not feeling well, and won't be able to make it tonight."

Oh shit!

"Where are you then Wendy?" I asked her, trying my best to keep the disappointment out of my voice.

"I'm with James," she replied. "He left before Tania got home, and she's just rang him to let you know that she won't be able to make it."

"Damn it," I responded. "What are you going to do then Wendy? Are you coming home?"

There was an ominous silence at the other end. So silent that I could hear my heart beating wildly.

"Well Wendy, what are you going to do?" I repeated.

"Well actually Derek, I was sort of planning on still going ahead with my date with James. If that's OK with you honey?"

It wasn't! It really, really wasn't Ok with me at all!

A swap is a swap, but ..... well ..... Bloody hell! It just wasn't fair, and I told her so.

"Please Derek, be reasonable about this. I know it must be disappointing for you, but James has just bought me dinner, and we were having such a nice time."

"Well I'm not Wendy," I retorted. "I was never too keen on all this in the first place, and now I've had enough."

"Oh please Derek, just this one night."

"No Wendy," I shot back at her. "It's time we bought this to an end."

"Look Derek. What about if I don't spend the night with him? What about if I just stay the evening with him. I can't just stand up now and walk out on him."

I hadn't thought that one out too clearly, and what she said was reasonable. I guess she at least had to stay and finish the meal.

"OK," I replied reluctantly. "But I'll expect you home by eleven."

"Oh come on Derek. I was thinking more around two or three O'clock."

"No way Wendy!"

"How about one o'clock then?" She suggested.

"Twelve at the latest," I heard myself saying.

"Split the difference and call it twelve thirty."

Oh damn it what difference did it make?

"Ok, I'll expect you home by half past midnight then," I reluctantly conceded.

"No Derek," Wendy corrected me. "I'll expect you back sometime after that time. Don't forget we had our house this time."

The bloody cheek!

"Go to his bloody house," I shouted down the phone.

"Then there's no way I'll be back by twelve thirty honey."

God that bloody woman! I told you she could twist me round her finger in an argument. No wonder she won so many of her cases in court.

"OK go to his damn house then," I replied back angrily. There was no way that I was going to hang around bars until it was safe to go back to my own house.

"See you about two then honey," Wendy got in quickly, and rang off.

The cow! The bloody bitch!

She'd conned me into that, and I could imagine her sitting there grinning all over her face.

I could have rang her back, but didn't see the point. So she was going to get fucked by another man again tonight, and I was going home on my own.

It wasn't fair!

What upset me the most?

That my wife was going to bed with someone else, or that I wasn't getting Tania in exchange?

Difficult question, and I didn't really know the answer. Perhaps the most upsetting fact was that Wendy preferred to be with James that night rather than with me.

That hurt.

Left me feeling empty inside.

------------------

OK, so I have no idea what time she actually got in as I was fast asleep. It certainly wasn't the time she had promised though, but at least she was there beside me in bed when I woke up.

"What time did you get in last night?" I asked her when she came to.

"Oh don't ask," was all she managed. "I'm worn out."

"And why would that be?" As if I didn't know.

"Oh, you better not ask about that either," Wendy giggled mischievously.

She thought it amusing, but I couldn't say that I thought the same thing.

I was truly pissed off.

I simply didn't know why I had let myself be dragged down this path of swapping and swinging. All right, I had truly enjoyed my time with Tania, and it had been like a wet dream come true.

But to risk our precious marriage?

To risk spoiling the special relationship that I thought I had with my wife?

No! It really wasn't worth it at all.

This had to be the last time.

I got up and got dressed, while Wendy turned back over and fell asleep. I didn't see her again till early afternoon when she came bouncing downstairs like a teenager.

"What a lovely day," she sung, as she skipped up to me, threw her arms around me and kissed me full on the lips.

She was in a good mood, and I decided the time was ripe to suggest that our swinging adventure should perhaps come to an end.

"I've arranged to meet up with James again next Tuesday," Wendy informed me happily, beating me to it.

"Oh really," was all I managed, my temper rising.

"Afraid Tania's still not feeling too well, but maybe the next time."

"NO!"

"What do you mean no?" My wife asked me, looking up in surprise.

"No means no Wendy," I insisted. "I'm not putting up with it."

"But you agreed to it Derek," she almost spat at me. "It was you that suggested it."

I breathed in deeply several times, not wishing to reply with something that I might regret.

"You will not be going out and fucking bloody James whatever his name is, and that's final."

"And how will you stop me?" She asked, her temper rising to match mine.

Good question!

How could I, short of locking her up or standing guard over her twenty-four hours a day?

"I can't, but if you do, then don't expect me to be here when you get back."

Seemed a measured response to me, but Wendy looked at me as if I'd declared war on France or something.

"You don't mean that do you?"

"Try me," I replied.

Wendy stood her ground, but I refused to back down, so we stood and stared daggers at one another for some while.

At last she realised that maybe she had pushed me too far, and she relaxed, trying to put me at ease.

"OK," she said. "I can see your point. I don't suppose it is very fair on you."

With that, she shrugged her shoulders and went off to make herself something to eat. But the point was, she hadn't seen my point at all. All she'd seen was that it wasn't fair on me if she was off having sex and I wasn't. It apparently hadn't dawned on her that I simply wasn't happy with our new marital arrangements.

I'd maybe won the battle, but I hadn't yet won the war it seemed.

Not the one with France you understand --- This was much more serious.

The rest of the day saw little contact between us, but in bed that night, she cuddled up to me and rubbed herself sexily against me.

She was naked, and that usually meant just one thing.

"You're not worried about me not giving you enough attention are you honey?" She asked silkily.

"What do you mean?"

"Well you know Derek," she went on. "Not enough sex, just because I'm going with someone else."

"What do you think Wendy?"

"Well there's nothing to worry about honey," she cooed. "I will always love you and you're still my favourite in the sack."

"Is that why we haven't made love since the first time you went with that bastard James?" I demanded forcibly. "Is that what you mean?"

She gasped!

"But Derek .... I mean .... Is it .... Oh shit! I'm so sorry my love."

Wendy proceeded to make amends as enthusiastically as she could, and we spent the next hour or so sucking and fucking like a pair of rabbits.

I couldn't help but compare Wendy's big full breasts with Tania's small pert ones. Which were best? The only decision that I could come to was that whoever's tits I was feeling would seem to be the best at the time.

At last she sighed, thanked me for such a wonderful night and rolled over and went to sleep.

For my part, I lay there for some time thinking.

I was wondering if for the first time in my marriage, whether I had just been supplied with a mercy fuck.

It hadn't been bad, but that's what it felt like it.

It really and truly wasn't what I expected from a marriage of love, and I already was beginning to wonder whether our marriage would survive.

------------------

"Tania's feeling better now Derek," my wife informed me a few days later.

I waited for her to add something to that statement, but she simply carried on with what she was doing.

I did the same! Nothing.

How did I know that she wouldn't leave it like that?

"How about if I arrange for something next Tuesday?" She asked, trying to sound casual.

"Such as what," I replied, acting dumb. Not that it fooled her of course.

"You can have our house again if you want," she continued, as if that generous offer really made any difference.

"Is this what you really want Wendy?" I demanded, managing to keep my voice under control.

"It's what we both want isn't it honey," she responded immediately. "We enjoyed it the last time, so why not?"

I thought about reminding her that I hadn't enjoyed it the last time at all. In fact the last time I had sat at home on my own while she was off having the time of her life. But what was the point?

"How about Wednesday instead of Tuesday," I threw in, for no particular reason other than to be awkward.

"No," she answered. "It can only be Tuesday --- It's got to be Tuesday."

Odd ---- very odd, but I chose not to argue and got up and walked away.

-----------------

Something wasn't right here!

I didn't know what, but there was something that just didn't add up.

Why was Wendy suddenly so desperate to have extramarital sex after seven years when we had been so happy?

Why was she so willing to risk our marriage when she knew full well that I wasn't at all committed?

Why were our meetings always on a Tuesday?

How did that bugger James get to marry a beautiful young woman like Tania?

Having done so, why did the idiot feel the need to swap?

No, something just didn't add up, and I was determined to find out just what.

With my connections I was easily able to find out where James Perry lived, and discovering that it was just a few miles away, I made my way over there the following afternoon. I wasn't sure what I was going to do, and in the end I found myself sitting in my Jag a few doors down from their house.

It was a detached house in it's own grounds and must have cost a pretty penny, so he wasn't short of a bob or two.

For nearly an hour, nobody arrived or left and I began to feel a bit of a fool.

Then the front door opened and out spilled two children about eight or nine years old.

They played around in the garden for a bit, and then one shouted 'see you tomorrow' and disappeared up the road, while the other went back inside.

Quite normal you may think, but not for me.

How on earth would a girl of Tania's age have a child of that age?

Good question eh?

While I was pondering this, a Ford Focus pulled up and a nurse in uniform got out. I didn't notice whether she locked the car, but she went straight up to the house and went in.

What the hell was happening here?

I hung around for a little longer but nothing else happened, so I went back to work still puzzled.

There had to be an answer.

Why would the nurse be there, and where did the kid come from?

I was so confused that I could hardly concentrate on my work, and I wandered rather aimlessly round the outer office annoying everyone for no reason.

I was being stupid, but couldn't get that bad feeling from eating away at my insides.

At last I decided that I was being too silly, and went back to my own office to try to finish off a few loose ends.

With great difficulty I started to flip though the pages of a divorce case I was working on. A marriage break up which both parties wanted, but they were arguing over custody of the kids.

Then it came to me --- Simple really.

The kid must have been James's by a previous marriage ---- that was it!

He must have been divorced and then remarried Tania, and the kid was living with them. Didn't even have to be living with them and the boy could just have been visiting.

But the nurse ---- who the hell might she be?

It was a good hour later that I came up with the answer to that one as well. Tania was ill wasn't she? Or had been.

Maybe the nurse was doing a house visit to give her some treatment. Bit thin, but it was as good as I could come up with.

Maybe I was worrying about nothing after all, but not surprising when my wife was acting so oddly.

So that was OK, wasn't it?

But if so, why was something inside me telling me that not all was well?

Just one more check, then I promised myself that I'd relax and get on with my life. I rang Tom Black. Tom was a private detective that our company used from time to time, and nobody thought it odd that I should ask him to do a simple check for me.

He told me that he would have the information I sought by the next day, and I tried to forget it and get on with my work with a little more success than before.

Tom was as good as his word, and the following morning he e-mailed me what he had found, simply from checking public records.

So easy!

James Perry ---- age thirty-four ------ businessman.

Phillip Perry ---- age nine ----- Schoolboy.

Mary Perry ----- age thirty-two ---- Nurse.

And that was it!

That was everyone who was registered as living at that address.

Damn it!

What happened to Tania? Unwell or not, the nurse certainly wasn't going there to look after her. The bloody nurse lived there, and she was James's wife.

Bloody hell!

------------------

By the time Tuesday evening arrived my mind was going round in circles, unable to come to any sensible conclusion. Several times I thought about confronting Wendy with what I had found out, but if there was a sensible explanation, then I would look some sort of fool in everyone's eyes. Besides, the trust between us was already stretched somewhat, and if she found out that I had been checking up on her, then it could be the final straw.

No, I'd decided to go through with the date and see what I could find out from Tania herself before I had it out with Wendy.

I couldn't think of any other way of dealing with it.

Always assuming that Tania turned up of course, and the way things were going that didn't seem too sure.

--------------

"Hi Derek. Nice to see you again."

I looked up and there, standing with a hand on her hip, was Tania, perhaps even more stunning than I had remembered her. I quickly glanced round the bar and took in the jealous looks from all the other guys in the bar, and for that moment at least I felt just fine.

Tania had on high heel sandals and tight black leggings that were all the fashion, with a skimpy little flared skirt that was little more than a token. Her legs looked absolutely fantastic and I felt the urgent need to simply touch them. She looked beautiful, and was giving me a smile that melted my heart.

It was those eyes.

No it was her legs, or maybe the suggestive swell of those lovely little breasts.

No --- No it was her smile --- Damn it, it was all of her. She was a dream come true.

She looked a little surprised when I suggested we stay for a little something to eat, but readily agreed and we went to the table that I had booked.

I needed to ask some questions, and I wanted answers before this evening was going much further.

"Who are you?" I asked her quite pointedly once we had settled.

"Tania," she laughed at me. "After our last evening together you surely haven't really forgotten me already."

"Yes Tania," I went on. "I know what your name is, but you sure as hell aren't James Perry's wife are you?"