Les Hommes Ch. 15

Story Info
Final Pitch.
5.5k words
1.9
2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sky has gone pitch black. The stars are out. The night air is still soft and perfect. Anna must be home worrying about all this. I hope she's not fretting too much, fretting that I'll let her down. I feel a pang of sadness that I will let her down. Probably. I mean I have to, right? Roger has done a pretty good job of worming into my brain with his stories, but this is just too crazy, too weird. I'll find a way to make it up to her. Maybe even let her go out on that one date, get it out of her system, and then talk her out of anything more. That might work.

Claire is probably back to the Ritz with William by now. I'm sure that's on Roger's mind, but he's hanging in there with me. My recruiter. He's probably waiting for me to leave so he can have fun picturing his wife with her man. Then he'll watch that Jays game. But he didn't rush me, that's for sure.

He had just finished telling me about an interesting dinner he and Claire had had with the Trammels. Got me going, but made me laugh too. That Tony dude was a lucky guy to be able to see what he saw. I guess. His wife with her man in his own bedroom! Would I want that for me and Anna? Don't be crazy. It's stupid.

Sounded like Claire and Betsy were numbers 1 and 2 in terms of sucking the guy's cocks. Funny, haha, to make it a list. Made me wonder where Anna would come in. Big haha! Just kidding. Makes me wonder what that asshole Farrell thought of my wife's blowjob skills. Too big? She still sucked it. Crazy but how could I not wonder what he thought of her mouth? Pretty clear what he thought of her pussy.

Before his story about Betsy and Tony, Roger told me about Claire swallowing his cum during an imaginative exploration of her tennis career. How she convinced him he could keep his pride while he was in the club. Good for him. I guess. He got a little upset with me, thinking I had under-appreciated Claire's skill that night with his dick. But that was just a misunderstanding.

In fact I was stuck to that picture of Claire blowing him. Legs spread, dick up, the feel of her tits resting on his thighs. Just the top of her head, her beautiful dark shiny hair, and it's slippery-wet there and her head is bobbing up and down fast for my...wait, no, for Roger's pleasure...and the picture changed and it was Anna's shorter blonde hair, and her head going up and down fast and easy, and my dick like a rocket in her mouth and...then suddenly her head and mouth are in action but it's that asshole Farrell (I picture him: tall, sandy hair, well built, big dick, but obviously kind of a douchebag) with her in Kansas City and she's trying to get the head in her mouth, then it's her in Josh's room in the old days sucking his dick after he's fucked her (which was easier to picture, I'd had lot of practice with it) and then it's her with one of the guys, maybe that Franco guy Roger was so high on. (I picture him: tall, close cropped kinky black hair, muscular arms, chest and legs, big heavy balls and a swinging purple headed dick.) Or one of the other guys. I've heard of William, Jevon, Julian and a few others. Could be one of them she's blowing.

My oh my, do things move fast here! My wife is playful and happy on her knees, having the time of her life, her cunt already satisfied, her tits up, grazing her clit with one little finger while she smiles up at her man. Gorgeous! Completely f-ing gorgeous! I'm there rooting her on, haha, as if that could ever happen. Her ball boy. As if. What would that be like? Maybe: Good girl, Anna, go for it my love, go on baby, show these guys what a real blowjob is. Mazel-tov! Yeah, right. Still. Her eyes are up and shining, wanting to see what gives her man the most pleasure. Her lips are full and red and wet. Her mouth opens in a pretty O. Is she actually smiling with cock in her mouth? While she blows him? How does she pull that off?

As if that would ever happen. Weird fantasy. Kind of hot though, just not for me. But if it ever did happen then probably Franco could tell us where Anna ranks on the fellatrix list. That would be pretty interesting.

The stories about Claire, about Betsy and Tony, about my own wife fucking in KC, about the picture of Anna sucking dick, they all have me horny and hard. This is too much for me. I shake myself to stop from cumming and look back at him. Anna, I miss you! I need you!

Wait. Slow down. Don't get sucked into this. Just talk this through a little more with my friend. I mean it is interesting in its own weird way. So talk a bit more and then I can get out of here.

"Listen Roger, when I said, 'that's it' before, I didn't mean the blowjob your wife gave you. What I meant was, so you think now that Claire is what? An athlete? Some sort of elite sexual athlete?"

"Bill, It took me a while to figure out that's what she was driving at, what with having my penis orgasm in her mouth and all. But yeah, I do think that. Actually I don't think it. I know it. Knew even before the club, knew it even the first time we made love, but then I guess it was...what's it called?..a hypotenuse? a hypocrite? hypothermia? wait, no, ummm..."

"I think you mean 'hypothesis'"

"Bing! It was like my hypothesis. That's it. But now it's a proven fact. The guys would tell you that. If I heard it once I heard it a dozen times, like the guys will come over to actually thank me."

"Or actually come over to thank you, split..."

"Exactly. Can you believe it? Thanking me! Like I was the girl he just fucked. How Claire is so natural, so perfect in bed, how she's so soft and sensuous but knows how to push a man to his peak. More, better, faster, harder and deeper, their nuts going off just like Franco said, like a car bomb. And over and over too, just like Farrell did your wife, especially on that fifth trip, when he fucked Anna what? Like a dozen times maybe? But Claire! She's Duncan, she's Federer, at least when a guy like Franco is fucking her."

I barely pause on the Farrell thing, getting used to it I guess. I just say, "Like when he took her virginity." I'm not sure I'm being ironic.

"Yes, and what'd she do after? She woke him up to ask for more intercourse. I didn't know till Franco told me the part about her waking him up for it. But Franco knew, and he made sure the other guys knew too. Duh! Is my wife an elite talent? Bet your sweet backside she is. And it was only me being an idiot that kept me from knowing before. You following me Bill?"

I shifted in my seat, tried to get it more comfortably placed. I said, "I think so."

"You might be thinking it was the blowjob, she just did that to convince me. But it wasn't. I woke up in the morning with her still sleeping beside me in her little nightie, her legs were spread and her little coochie was exposed because she pretty much never wears panties to bed. You'd have to see it, that little kitty-cat of hers is just so darned cute!"

"I'd love to..."

"Thank you, Bill. One of my paintings got her like that. I was really happy about how I got the play of light on her breasts, on her thighs, and the shading down into... Anyway I looked at her coochie that morning, stared at it for a while, and I was still like Yes, Yes and YES. Of course she should play tennis with people at her own level. Does that make me a bad guy? A loser? Am I a loser because I'm not Tim Duncan or Roger Federer? Cause I don't really play 2nd base for the Jays? I don't think so. I'm just me. Kind of average, but an OK guy, a good person, a decent lawyer, a good friend and a loving husband whose wife happens to have some special needs,..."

"...and who just happens to be out of this world gorgeous,..."

"... thanks Bill, and also happens to have some very special talents..."

"...yeah the kind that make men crazy..."

"...at least the men who can keep up with her, haha."

I shift again and nod.

"Funny thing is, when Claire and Betsy sat me down that day, I knew inside even then. Cause of course I knew our lovemaking wasn't exactly making her pussy turn cartwheels, knew that she needed more than I could give her. Knew she deserved more too. Made me feel bad but I knew it. Naturally I got kind of huffy for a few minutes, you know, the 'she's my wife and I...blah, blah, blah' but not really too bad. And Claire made it clear to me that she would follow my lead since I was the man, the head of the family. But I could see what she really wanted, what she needed. And Betsy was so gentle and encouraging."

"They talked you into it."

"Not really, not exactly. It's just I knew they were right and that we should at least try this out. Anyway, I was nothing like the pain in the ass you're being now. Hell, about 30 minutes later I was the one dialing the number to the club for Claire's first interview. See, I knew."

"Jesus. That's how she convinced you? And now you think Anna...?"

"Me? I can't say myself if Anna is going to be great, or even at the level of the other wives, but Claire thinks she will be. She thought it even before because Anna is very sexy. That amazing ass on her? High five? No? Her beautiful face and pretty, pretty tits too. Five me? OK, no prob. The way your wife carries herself. Confident and smart. Sexy, pretty and fun. So intelligent and passionate. Claire always said Anna gave off a certain vibe when a good looking man was around."

"Vibe? What vibe?"

"Claire calls it the gosh-it-would-it-be-fun-to-fuck vibe."

"Oh, that one," not clear whether I'm wincing or smiling.

"Yes, that one. Doesn't mean a girl is going to fuck, just that she's thinking about it, picturing it. Claire says girls learn how to hide it from their boyfriends and husbands but other women can spot it."

"You're saying Anna does this?"

"Well, Claire says so. Then she hears the way Anna and this Farrell dude fucked nonstop, over and over, every position, every way you can imagine a dude fucking a beautiful woman. High five? Still no? We didn't even know about the college dude, just wait till my wife hears that one. I'm sure Anna would have told us about him if there'd been more time."

"Oh God! Do you have to tell Claire about it?"

"Dude, what do you think a recruiter does? Of course I'm going to tell her. And if Claire thinks Anna is special, that's good enough for me, good enough for the guys at the club too, at least they want to interview her, give her, I mean both of you, a shot at it."

"God!"

"You think about it the right way, Billy, you realize the two of us are pretty lucky. Right?"

"It doesn't exactly feel like luck, Roger."

"C'mon! What are the odds, two girls like Claire and Anna on the same street, great friends, practically next door neighbors? What are the odds the two of them would be married to guys like us? Odds that two dudes like us, friends and neighbors, would end up having the chance to help their wives in this special way? Tell you what I think, slim and none. But here we are. The guys couldn't believe it either."

"You really think Claire and Anna are alike that way?"

"Yes, my friend, I do. But listen, whatever about Anna, Claire and the guys will sort that out. My job is just you. And you're a hard nut to crack."

It made me gulp once or twice. We went quiet for a few minutes and it was boiling away inside me. My mind, my dick and the pit of my stomach were forcing me forward. I was the one sweating. I could see it, could almost taste it, could hear my self saying it before the words came out. And it sounded right, sounded good. I realized with a shock that I was finally ready.

So I blurt it out. "You know what's crazy? I know I shouldn't say this but you've got me about half-interested in this insane thing...haha, not really but...it is hard not to picture Claire, or I mean Anna, or both of the girls...you know..that way? With the guys?" I was embarrassed to admit it, but it felt even better out loud.

There. I'd done it. But that's as far as I'm going tonight!

Roger takes his time, nods gently and smiles. "Aah, so we're making some progress finally? Good for you Bill. Good for you."

"Listen Rog, I'm not saying I will, not making any commitments here. Just makes me...you know...wonder if...cause the way you put it, maybe there is something to it. Maybe Anna does need..."

"My goodness Bill, I would say she's made that pretty clear. Clear to Claire at least, haha, clear Claire, Claire is clear, haha. Claire said the mystery is how Anna made it 18 whole months without a quality fuck. Ooops, sorry, my wife meant no offense Bill, but you know what she meant. Anna was behaving, and we all need to give her credit for that. Right?"

"I guess."

"Anyway, it's good to see now you're really listening and making some sense. Take some time with it, just not too much time, OK? Think about it. Discuss it with Anna. That's the way to go. Maybe you and I get together again after, like tomorrow morning."

I shift in my chair a final time. My eyes are misting. This dick of mine needs either to go up or down, it doesn't care which, but it cannot stay like this much longer. We've been at it for hours.

There's not much more to say. We sit looking up at the stars, just as Anna and I had done a night earlier.

Finally I say, "Listen Roger, I should be getting home now. Anna's there and we do have things....to discuss. Plus, I'm exhausted."

At that exact moment Roger's phone buzzes and he picks it up. He smiles and says, "They just got back to the Ritz."

"Yeah, you'll wanna be alone now."

"Ummm, they're having a drink first downstairs. I have at least 30 minutes till they...you know. Give me ten more minutes, fifteen maximum. Be nice to wrap this up tonight if we can. OK?"

"Another pitch?"

"I'm your recruiter Bill. Owe it to Anna and Claire. Owe it to the guys too."

My brain and dick are churning, but we need to finish. I breath in deep and say, "Go. Quick, please."

"Think about it this way. Hey, top you off? One more?" he asks as he grabs the bottles.

"One more, and then I really do need to get going."

Roger pours the drinks and says, "Get back to basics here. OK?"

"OK."

"When you're jerking off in Anna's panties...."

"Oh God, that again?"

"... and you're picturing her with...what was his name, the college jerk?"

"Josh."

"In your mind Josh is fucking her, right?"

"Yes. I told you."

"And how's Anna doing? Holding her own? Returning serve?"

"Serve? What...? Oh, she, well, yes, she..."

"Strong volleys, equally matched?"

"I think so, yes."

"And she cums from Josh's King Kong dick?"

"Yes, she cums and that's when I...."

"...when he serves it up hard and fast, low over the net?"

"Yes."

"And he cums deep inside her?"

"Yes, so deep in her. It's..."

"Anna's sweet pussy drains him?"

"Yes, he's..."

"The roommate told you he rang Anna's bell five times one night, right?"

"Yes."

"How many times you think Josh fucked her that night?"

"Hard to say, two or three? Maybe four?"

"You can see it all happening, right?"

"Yes, they're in his room, she went to him when he called. She wanted it, needed it."

"You see it all. The rallies, forehand, backhand, topspin, lobs, kill shots?"

"Yes, I see all of it, every damned stroke."

"Those two working up a sweat, how he pushes her, how she pushes back?"

"Yes."

"Josh is powerful, so strong and dominant."

"Yes, yes he really is."

"So hard and masculine."

"Yes, I know he is."

"Man knew pussy. Knew what it needs."

"He..."

"Anna has to submit, wants to submit, loves to submit."

"She's on her back, her knees up."

"Josh has her pinned to the baseline, dick-pinned haha, up 40-love."

"God, please don't say love."

"She's his woman. Her pussy pushes back, she battles,..."

"You know my wife might just serve up her own ace."

"Her pussy hits him hard, swallows the thick hard cock."

"Yes! She's fucking him now, strong and lovely, her pussy works him, equal to him."

"You must love that. His wet dick going so deep in her, gets you so hard."

"Yes, my Anna is gorgeous then."

"Your head on a swivel, him to her and her to him, back and forth, stroke after stroke?"

"Their fucking is so intense."

"Loving the pleasure from your own cock?"

"Yes, I'm so hard and they're gorgeous then. It's pure fucking and I'm an oak tree."

"Oak tree?"

"Yes."

"To see her fucked like that?"

"Yes."

"Up and down? Back and forth? In and out? Stroke after stroke?"

"Yes, yes!"

"Anna's sexy panties are wrapped around your cock?"

"God! You know they are, because..."

"Man knew just how to fuck her, fuck a girl like Anna?"

"Yes."

"Till they both cum?"

"Yes!"

"And then you cum in the panties, the ones he took from her?"

"Yes, yes I do!"

"Cum everywhere. His cum, her cum, your cum."

"So much cum!"

"His cum on her, in her, her pussy, her mouth, her thighs and belly, her tits, everywhere."

"Yes."

"Your cum splattered on the crotch of her panties."

"YES."

"Josh cums in Anna's cunt and in her mouth, you cum in her panties."

"Yes, yes..."

"And you're grateful to him."

"What? No, don't say...I... he wasn't..."

"Billy, I can feel it, time to 'fess up now, you were grateful."

"Oh, God."

"You're still grateful to him now for fucking your pretty wife that way."

"Oh, God. Oh, God! It's so crazy! But...maybe...sick but in a weird way..."

"Why you can't let it go. You're thanking them both every time you jerk off in her panties."

"Oh, God."

It was true. I did owe Josh. Owed him then. Owe him now. What he did for Anna. Just like he told me that night. I paid a little when he raped me, but maybe not enough, maybe not everything I owed. A fat tear rolls down my cheek.

"And Josh was a prick and a bastard?"

"Cocksucker didn't deserve a woman like Anna."

"But he sure knew how to fuck her."

"Yes."

"I think you'll be grateful to Farrell too, won't you?"

"Oh, God. Why?"

"Grateful for each and every time he fucked Anna."

"Oh, God, so many times. Twenty-two you said."

"Grateful to him for giving Anna the cock she needed."

"She wanted it. She must have needed it. She wasn't trying to..."

"Good old Maisie Bites. You see a donut, you'll picture them fucking."

"Oh God!"

"You see the cream filling. It's his cum shooting deep inside her."

"God!"

"You hear 'Kansas City' and your dick will go hard. You'll need her panties that night."

"God yes! I can already feel it. I want to cum in them. They're so pretty."

"While Farrell fucks her again."

"I want to watch them fuck! I need to see it."

"Anna came twice the first time they fucked."

"Yes! So pretty! I need..."

"Be grateful to Anna too."

"Roger, I always am grateful for my wife. I really, really love her."

"Grateful she has that special condition, the one between her legs."

"Oh God!"

"Grateful she can be honest about it now."

"You mean her cunt. She needs..."

"Yes, she's letting you into her needs, into her life the way it really is."

"Oh God!"

"This time you can be a good husband, you can help her."

"Oh, God!" Now the tears are flowing.

"Listen to your wife, serve her, serve her needs, make her happy."

"Yes, yes, I think...!"

"Now she has a chance with good men."

"You mean the guys?"

"Yes, of course I mean the guys."

"Maybe, maybe so, if what you say..."

"With Les Hommes."

"What? What are lays-ums?" I sniffle it out.

"Les Hommes, name of the club. French, it means 'the men'"

"Oh."

"See? Men who will be good to her, will appreciate her, respect her..."

"If only I could really believe that! I know that Franco sounds..."

"...men who fuck even better."

"Yes, yes! Would she get Franco you think?" I dry my eyes with the back of my hand.

"Dunno, Claire could put in a word, might help."

"You'd be cool with it? Claire wouldn't mind?"

12