Lesbian Domestic Discipline

Story Info
Val and Tory are in a lesbian domestic discipline marriage.
2.9k words
4.42
41.8k
32
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val loved her wife Tory and they had been a couple for a little over a year. From the beginning, even before the wedding, Val had enjoyed that it was Tory's nature to seek her approval by trying to please her, making all her meals, cleaning up after her, and generally following any requests Val made of her. Val had encouraged Tory's submissiveness by having sex with her as a reward for performing as Val required. Val frequently had Tory sexually service her, without pleasing her wife in return. Although this could be sexually frustrating, Tory was happy with the arrangement and enjoyed her submissive role. Tory enjoyed how Val made her feel more sexual desire than she had ever felt in her life, and she enjoyed how Val teased and fucked her! Tory didn't mind being teased sometimes to please Val; it actually made Tory proud to endure Val's teasing without complaint.

Tory understood that she would be punished when her wife was displeased with her behavior. She had mostly been punished for mouthing off when they were with friends or failing to pay the bills on time. Tory enjoyed pleasing her wife and felt terrible when she let her down. She accepted her punishments as a way to set things right again since she couldn't stand feeling distant from Val. She had been attracted to Val since she had met her at a gay bar. Val was beautiful, tall, and ten years older than Tory, who was just 26. Tory loved the way Val commanded the attention of those around her, how she made business deals, and especially how she took charge in the bedroom.

Yesterday Val had explained to Tory that she would be instituting maintenance punishments on a regular basis. Tory agreed, having researched the practice online, and believing that it would improve their marriage. Tory had a demanding job, supervising a few employees at a local bank, and was grateful to give up control in her home life. Val owned her own auto repair shop, having worked for a major car dealership for ten years. Val enjoyed being the boss both at work and at home with her lovers. Tory was her best lover by far, happy to give her whatever she wanted sexually, domestically, and in all ways. Val had proposed to Tory quickly when she knew she had found the woman who could keep her satisfied.

As soon as Tory returned from her Saturday morning gym routine, Val called out to her to come to the bedroom at once. Val ordered her wife to "get down on your knees," pointing to the floor in front of her. Tory immediately complied and assumed the submissive position with her knees spread open wide and her arms clasped tightly behind her back at the elbows. It wasn't the most comfortable, but Tory could hold this position for hours to please her Mistress. "Good girl," she praised Tory, while roughly yanking down her sports bra, lewdly exposing her 36 C breasts. Val pinched and tugged on Tory's nipples until she moaned. Val loved to see her beautiful wife reacting to a little pain, watching her long hair falling around her breasts while she tormented them. Val loved to keep Tory's nipples hard and she knew from experience that treating them roughly made her wife very aroused. She continued pinching and twisting them even when Tory cried out in pain.

Val explained to Tory, "Today is your maintenance discipline day, Tory. As we agreed, you will regularly be punished for anything you have done to displease me, any of your duties you haven't performed to my standards, and simply to remind you of who is in charge in this household. Remember that I choose to punish you because it pleases me. Although you will not be informed of the day or time of your maintenance punishments, you will still need to respond respectfully, conform to all my instructions, and address me as 'Ma'am,' or 'Mistress" when you are spoken to. Remain silent when you are not spoken to. When I ask you a question or give you instructions, you are to answer me fully, repeating my words so that I can ensure you understand. "Yes Ma'am," Tory replied, "I will speak only in response to your questions or instructions and I will repeat them to demonstrate that I have correctly understood you."

Tory looked up at Val from her position on her knees. She was already drenched between her legs. She longed to please her wife as always but was filled with fear about this Maintenance discipline. She understood that maintenance meant that Val would discipline her even though she hadn't necessarily done anything wrong. Tory had longed to give her wife this type of authority over her; she wanted to belong to Val completely. Tory was both nervous and excited to see what would follow.

Val directed Tory to fetch the small paddle while remaining on her knees. Realizing this meant she would need to crawl, Tory wasted no time in crawling as fast as she could to the drawer in their bedroom where Val kept all their punishment supplies and sex toys. Finding the drawer open, Tory utilized her mouth to move things aside until she spotted the small paddle her wife had requested. She grasped it in her mouth and crawled back to Val, kneeling between her legs to present it to her.

"Good girl, I enjoy watching how skilled you are with your mouth. Your prompt actions tell me that you agree with your submission to me and with your need for punishment. However I want to hear it in your own words," said Val.

"Yes, Mistress," replied Tory, "it is my only desire to please you by submitting to you. Please punish me as I deserve it. I know I have not always served you wholeheartedly with gratefulness and enthusiasm. Sometimes I have let my feelings get in the way of providing you the best service. Sometimes my sexual frustration has contributed to my willful attitudes."

Val addressed Tory, enjoying seeing her down on her knees to serve. Val was proud to hear her wife admit her transgressions. She was also delighted to hear that her wife was sexually frustrated! Val addressed her, "Tory, as a submissive wife, you are likely to be sexually frustrated often. Thank you for telling me that you are often sexually frustrated and tired of waiting for attention from me. Now that I know how horny you are, I will enjoy teasing you and disciplining you even more! I appreciate your taking seriously your duty to be ready for sex whenever and wherever I desire you. When I tell you to get on your knees, or bend over the bed, or even to bend over the hood of my car, I enjoy how you rush to comply. You don't even think of disobeying my authority. I have trained you to be my submissive slut. And horny little sluts like you will do anything to get fucked. Isn't that right, Tory?

Tory was overcome with humiliation to be called a slut. As her face blushed, her desire became stronger and she knew her wife was right. "Yes, Mistress, horny little sluts like me will do anything to get fucked,' she answered. "Good girl," said Val, "I know this can't be easy for you to acknowledge that I have made you my slut. Remember this and it will be easier for you. Remember that you are doing it to please me. In order to be my little slut, you need to be horny for me all the time, even though of course I will not desire to please you sexually all the time. Tell me that you understand."

"Yes, Ma'am, I will do whatever it takes to please you. I want to be your perfect submissive slut and I long to be horny for you all the time. Even if I am sexually frustrated, I will gladly be sexually frustrated for you, Mistress," said Tory. She had loved Val since she met her and she loved being Val's little slut. It made her feel free to enjoy sex at a deeper level. In fact, her marriage to Val had made her feel free in general, whereas she had felt constrained by society's expectations of her previously.

"Good girl. Hold your breasts up for me. Present them to me for your maintenance punishment." Val commanded her. "I want to see that I do not need to take what is mine, for you will give it to me freely."

"Yes Ma'am, I am offering my breasts to you for punishment," said Tory, holding her breasts up in her hands and bracing herself for the pain to follow.

"Good girl. You are here to serve me, and you will continue to present yourself for my punishments whenever and wherever I command you," Val reminded her wife. Tory blushed and promptly responded, "Yes, Mistress," remembering one such time when had Val directed her to kneel on the kitchen floor of her childhood home, to have her breasts punished with a wooden spoon. Val had struck Tory's breasts repeatedly for speaking disrespectfully to her during dinner. Val had reminded Tory of what was expected of her, right there on the floor of Tory's parents' kitchen, the moment her parents had retired upstairs to the bedroom! Tory had felt so humiliated and fearful that her parents would come back downstairs to witness her chastisement at the hands of her wife.

Awakening from her memories, Tory looked up at Val just as the small paddle struck the side of her right breast. She let out a sound that was somewhere between a yelp and a moan. Tory had always responded sexually to pain and humiliation from Val. This time was no different as she received ten strikes to each breast, with the final five landing hard, straight across her large, erect nipples. Val never tired of watching how Tory's nipples remained erect even when receiving the paddle.

"Take it my little slut," said Val, "Tell me, is this how you like it? Is your punishment making you wet?" Tory responded, "Yes Ma'am, although it hurts, I do enjoy taking my punishment and it has made me very excited and wet for you." Val smiled, enjoying the sight of her sexy wife kneeling, holding up her beautiful breasts for her Mistress to strike with the paddle. Val admired her marks on Tory's beautiful tits.

Val loved being Tory's Mistress more than anyone else's, which is part of why she made Tory her wife. She had wanted Tory to belong to her legally. Val delighted in making her wife feel like a slut and reminding her how sexually aroused she became during punishment. Val thoroughly enjoyed using punishment to keep Tory sexually frustrated as much as possible. And what better position for her submissive wife than on her knees to please? Suddenly Val grabbed her wife's hair, placing Tory's pouty lips at the front of her shorts.

"Beg for my pussy, slut. You know you want it," Val directed Tory. "Yes, Ma'am. Please allow me to lick your pussy until you come. I want to suck on your clit. I want to serve you in this way," Tory pleaded. Tory loved to service Val's pussy, and especially after being punished.

But Val grabbed Tory's hair, pulling her to her feet. Val tugged on her wife's sore nipples, pinching them roughly. "Not yet, little slut, you will have to wait. Waiting makes you a better submissive wife for me," Val explained, reveling in Tory's obvious motivation to please her in any way she wanted.

Tory found her wife's teasing both humiliating and arousing. Her sore nipples were standing at attention and her pussy juices were dripping in anticipation. Tory's clit was throbbing and she longed for her wife to touch her, although she knew from experience that Val may not choose to fuck her during a punishment session.

Val sat on the bed and pulled Tory over her lap, yanking her gym shorts down to expose her sexy bubble butt, immediately giving her wife several swats with her hand. Val loved to spank Tory's bare ass, as she lectured her on how to improve in performing her wifely duties. As she lectured her wife, Val slapped Tory's ass cheeks until they turned pink. Then she reached for the small paddle. Listening to Tory's moans, she commenced spanking her hard with the paddle on alternating checks. Val directed Tory to spread her legs wider, aiming the paddle near her wife's asshole and pussy. Tory was moaning deeply and spreading her legs wider. After a few minutes of hard paddling, Tory began to cry softly and apologized for her misbehavior. She admitted her wrongs toward Val, including having an attitude towards her at times and for wanting to cuss at Val when she was angry. Val told Tory she was forgiven for these things as she continued to paddle her firmly on her bottom.

During this first maintenance punishment, Val focused her lecture on her requirements for her wife. She told her that to be a good submissive wife, she expected Tory to greet her at the front door naked and on her knees, ready to service Val's pussy after her long day. She let Tory know that from now on she was expected to be naked when in their home, including while in the kitchen cooking and cleaning up, while vacuuming, doing laundry, or any of her chores. Val told Tory she would be allowed an apron, only when cooking, for safety reasons. She explained that Tory would serve her meals to her while naked. She told her young wife that she enjoyed seeing her naked in their home as a reminder of her place as a submissive wife. Val preferred to be fully clothed as a reminder of who was in charge in the relationship. She knew that this was humiliating for Tory and she wanted her to become accustomed to their roles. Val enjoyed treating her wife in these ways to keep her submissive and aroused sexually.

When Val decided that she was finished spanking Tory, she pulled her up into her lap and stroked her hair. She allowed Tory to finish crying and apologizing for her transgressions. She forgave her entirely and stroked her sore nipples. She reached between Tory's legs to stroke her pussy, finding her repentant wife to be soaked in her own pussy juices. Val chuckled as she realized how turned on being punished made her wife. It made her so happy that Tory was her little slut. Tory moaned with Val's attention to her swollen pussy. She moaned louder when Val said, "Look how hot my little slut is after getting her poor bottom paddled!"

Tory responded, "Yes Mistress, you know me well. My spanking has made me extremely horny for you!" Val knew how much Tory needed a good fucking right now, but decided to make her wait. She loved to tease her wife and call her a slut for being so aroused and needy. Literally, Val could make Tory do anything when she was sexually frustrated. Because of this, she often kept her frustrated for days!

Val pushed Tory to her knees on the floor and directed her to express her gratitude for her punishment. Val asked, "what do you say for all of my efforts to properly discipline you and mold you into my perfect submissive wife?" Tory responded, "Thank you, Mistress, for punishing my breasts and bottom to train me to be your submissive wife. They are very sore and will be a reminder to me to always serve with gratitude, and in the nude, as pleases you, Ma'am. If it pleases you now, Ma'am, may I thank you properly? If punishing me has aroused you, please allow me to serve you now by licking and sucking your pussy!"

Val enjoyed hearing Tory beg. She removed her shorts and underwear and commanded Tory to service her pussy at once. Once Tory began licking her, Val clamped her hand to the back of her head, holding her steadily in place. "This is where you belong, little slut, on your knees, here between my legs. You may be horny, but your duty to serve me is your number one priority. You continue to serve me well, and as always, I will decide if you deserve sexual relief. Whether your needs are met, and how they are met, is always at my discretion, and you do not have permission to touch yourself or use any toys on yourself. Understood? Focus on feeling grateful to serve me."

Tory moaned her agreement into Val's wet pussy. If possible, Val's words had made Tory even hornier! She felt proud to be her wife's little slut. Her clit was aching and she longed to have her wife fill her slit with her fingers! Accepting her fate, however, Tory channeled her energy into pleasing her Mistress. She licked Val's trimmed pussy slowly and sucked lightly on her clit until Val became very excited and began thrusting her swollen clit into Tory's hungry mouth.

"Do you want this, my little slut? Suck it good for me," Val commanded. Tory then sucked a little harder, as Val pinched Tory's sore nipples. Tory worked at pleasing her wife until Val came hard, her juices flowing into Tory's mouth and all over her face and hair. Val clamped her legs around Tory's face, finally releasing her when she had fully recovered. She loved to see her wife covered in her juices, gazing up lovingly from between her legs. "Get your clothes off now, little slut. I don't want to see them in the house again. Go wash up and prepare some lunch.