Lesbian Family Counseling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After giving her request, Charity came over to our couch, smiling like Christmas morning. Mia backed up to the opposite corner of the sofa to make room, still on her knees in that hiked up skirt. I followed her, setting my naked ass right in her lap, deciding I wanted a feminine touch as I watched my mom and sister from a close view. Charity lay right in front of me on her back, knees high and separate. Mom settled between her youngest daughter's spread legs and began to gently kiss her inner thighs.

"Mmmn, don't tease me mama. I need it. Please." Less than a second later Charity stifled a scream and arched her back high into the air. Apparently mama had stopped hesitating and started licking her daughter's sweet pink puss. Her pretty, perky nipples popped in the air as her white uniform top opened up. I enjoyed the view, but really wanted to see mom's tongue work my little sister's pussy so I pulled her skirt up her body, making it a scrunched up belt around her waist.

Mom's eyes were so pretty as she glanced up at me, big amber globes of excitement and love. She smiled at me as she lashed out with her long tongue against Charity's sex. I suddenly felt as though I had missed out and began to feel tingly again, just a little while after the most powerful orgasm I had experienced. Almost instinctively, I began to wind my hips in Dr. Mia's lap as I took her hands with intentions of guiding them over my sexually charged skin.

Mia halted my advances. "Uh, mama? Do you mind if I uh, pamper your beautiful daughter here. She seems to be in need of some feminine attention."

Mom, looking up from between Charity's legs, smiled and nodded, "anything you want Doctor," and went back to her sweet cherry dessert. My favorite therapist then took initiative, letting her hands melt all over my body, and not just the special parts. Not at first.

She paid slow attention to my neck and shoulders, my back and my hips, around to my tummy, between and beside my breasts, my inner thighs. After a few minutes of experiencing her teasing hands, my body was begging her to touch me in any one of my special places. But for love of her dominance, I kept my mouth closed but for moaning, sighing and panting.

Charity was in ecstasy. Mom was growing hungry, lapping her daughter's cunt sloppily with increasing vigor. Mia whispered in my ear as she toyed with my emotions and I writhed back against her lap. "They look so natural. You can tell this is what was meant to be, can't you?" All I could do is nod and hum, and use my body language to beg for stimulation. "Have you ever tasted your sister's pussy, baby?" I shook my head. "Don't worry. I'm sure you'll get your chance to lick both of them, anywhere you want." I nodded vehemently, imagining my tongue all over them both.

Charity, red faced and panting, began to spasm uncontrollably, bucking her hips up into mama's mouth. As she began to cum, Dr. Mia finally let her fingertips tickle my hard nubs, sending electric currents through my whole body as I watched Charity have her first orgasm. Or at least the first I had witnessed.

"Good job, mama," Dr. Mia cheered, "looks like you know how to treat your girls. How to love and cherish them as is healthy for a close-knit family. Now, I think it's time that your girls show you how much they love and appreciate you."

As mama positioned herself on her back at the far end of the sofa and slid her dress up and off, I sat beside her with my knees on the floor and Charity took the spot between her legs, her little body hovering inches above mom's much more curvy one.

"I love you mommy," Charity said smiling in mom's face before kissing her lips. I let my hands roam her voluptuous curves, her breasts, her legs, her belly, her hips. Charity's open blouse draped down over mom's body as they made out, and her skirt covered where my hands eventually went. Mom moaned against her youngest daughter's tongue when I touched her wet pussylips. She was completely soaked from all the teasing.

"You mind if I lower the little one's skirt, mama? I'd just love it if I could see both your vaginas." The ever polite therapist obviously respected the woman of the house and would never touch her girls without permission. Such a consummate professional.

Mom agreed to let her touch Charity and she slid her skirt down slightly, the waistband falling just above the knee, making the tiny girl look scandalous and slutty. Now with the perfect view of two perfect pussies - one fully matured with fleshy inner lips but neatly trimmed, the other still maturing and hairy with puffy outer lips but thin inner lips- Mia slipped her burgundy g-string off magically quick without leaving her spot on the other end of the sofa.

She tossed her panties in the vicinity of mine and mom's. She then hiked her skirt all the way up and opened her blouse, then started teasing herself, hands flowing silkily around her luscious body.

I let my focus fall back to my mother, sliding my fingers up and down her slit and getting my lips on one of her heavy breasts. Charity finished up her tender kiss and sucked mama's other nipple into her mouth, then pressed her hips downward against my tampering fingers and began to rock back and forth into them. I slid inside my mother and let Charity fuck into her. Mom moaned and cupped the back of Charity's head, urging her to keep suckling her breast. With her free hand she pulled me to her mouth for a hot kiss.

"I love you," mama panted against my lips. "Both of you. You make me so proud." She'd speak and then invade my mouth with her motherly tongue. "I'm so glad you were sniffing my panties, baby. All you wanted was my love. I'm so happy you did it, mmmm." I had just added another finger to mom's pussy - nothing says 'I love you' like an extra finger in the pussy. Our kiss deepened, just as my fingers did thanks to Charity's wild thrusting.

Charity came up for another kiss, playfully moving my mouth aside with her face. All three of us giggled before mom and little sis reconnected with passionate lips and tongue, humming and moaning into each other's being. I settled for kissing along mom's neck and shoulder, chest and side, wherever her supple cocoa skin flowed I didn't object to put my lips.

When next I glanced at Dr. Mia, her bra had disappeared, one hand was massaging her breast and then other was masturbating her cunt. "You three are such a beautiful family," she sighed as she got herself off. I added a third and fourth finger to mom's pussy and a thumb to her clit.

Mama shivered at the delicious sensation and began to cum as Charity kissed and humped her. Her own hips bucked upward as she screamed into Charity's mouth, becoming very audible when their mouths disconnected. Moms deep moans and cries, the sound of Charity's and my kisses all over mom's breasts, the sloshing sound of her gushing pussy as I filled it with fingers, all came together to make a lovely, sensual symphony.

In the end, Mia had made herself cum as she witnessed two hungry daughters lick their mom's sopping pussy as she sobbed. Charity's and my tongues met between mama's legs more than once, having the magnetic effect of compelling us to kiss. My little sister was the first to lick mom's asshole when she turned her body aside. I followed after, desiring to taste what I had smelled so many times before. We could have made love for several more hours but Mia announced she had to leave.

Before the good doctor walked out the door, mama went up to her and thanked her, saying how she didn't know how much she changed her life. I expressed my agreement and appreciation as well. Charity gave Dr. Beauregard a hug and then a kiss, a set of four or five innocent little pecks. Mia looked to mom, who nodded and they kissed again, this time exploring one another's tongues as Mia lifted her chin with a finger.

Charity's blush was back on her face, along with her classic metallic smile. Next, I kissed the doctor, just as sensually as Charity did. And then mom kissed her, their hands roaming one another's body. Their heads swiveled side to side as their tongues played for a long time. You would have thought they were lovers. When the kiss ended there was a slight sadness, none of us wanting the warm, loving doctor to leave our lives. As always, she picked up on the sentiment lingering in the air.

"Don't worry. I have a busy schedule but I'm sure I could squeeze you girls in some time. Just call the office and request me." Satisfied with that, mom nodded and hugged and kissed her one last time. "And I left a gift for you and your girls. Just a little reminder until we meet again."

When she finally walked out the door, we found her little burgundy panties on the living room floor. I picked it up and we all took a whiff, instantly making us horny again. We then resumed where we had left off, exploring lesbian sex with our beautiful mother...