Lesbian Infection

Story Info
Sara lights up a romance, and rekindles her own marriage too.
2.9k words
4.42
16.9k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sara, can you help me take the food out of the fridge?" my stepmom yelled from the kitchen. We were having a small gathering, with my younger stepsister visiting from college. When I arrived, she pulled me close to her face, angrily whispering, "what nonsense have you been feeding Makenzie?"

"What are you talking about?" I was bewildered, I really hadn't talked to my stepsister much since she last went back to college about a month ago.

"So, it's just a coincidence she suddenly thinks she's a lesbian?" I guess Makenzie bringing home a girl is somehow my fault.

To give some context to all of this, my name is Sara, as mentioned. I'm 27 years old, long blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic shape, 5'4". A bit of a tomboy, I like wearing a backwards baseball cap despite how typical of a look it's grown to be. I've been happily married to my sexy wife, Joanie, for almost three years, dated about 4 years before that. She's 38, has shorter, curly brown hair, and about an inch taller than me. She's a real earthy, granola type. I love her, and I love her breasts- much bigger than my little ones. We have a good marriage, but it has grown just a little stale in recent years. Getting older, we don't stay out as late and we don't make love as intensely as we once did when we first met.

My dad Dave was married to my stepmom, Angie. My dad is 51, my stepmom is 47- a white woman with straight shoulder-length brown hair. Skinny, but not in the best shape, about 5'6". She never seemed super thrilled about me being a lesbian, but she didn't exactly have a right to be picky. Besides, Joanie and I were already dating well before we ever met her. We were tolerant of each other, for the most part. She certainly welcomed Joanie as part of the family, and she was super helpful during the wedding celebrations.

She was fine with me being a lesbian, but her own 21-year-old daughter was a different story. Angie was hosting a small get-together on a Thursday evening to welcome Makenzie home. Dad was working, as he often was. She was visiting for spring break, and asked if she could bring a friend. She brought home Brandy, and the fact that they were dating wasn't revealed until Brandy had asked, "Joanie, how young were you when you started dating? Being in a lesbian relationship in college comes with a lot of pressure." Angie's eyes lit up, but she did what she could to remain calm. I'm sure the fact that Brandy was black did not help matters. A few moments later is when she summoned me into the kitchen.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Angie," I responded to her accusation. I truly didn't. I had barely talked to Makenzie since she last left to return to college in the spring semester, and we never explicitly discussed sex, let alone lesbian stuff.

"Forget it," Angie insisted, passive aggressively. "I've always been accepting of you and Joanie. I don't need you infecting my own daughter as well." I was extremely hurt by my stepmom's words, and tried to act normally the rest of the evening to avoid ruining it for everyone else. I especially did not want to ruin it for Makenzie, and give Brandy a horrible first impression of the family. Beyond that, I wanted to see if Angie had the balls to confront her own daughter about this, or continue to hide behind her cowardice.

Joanie and I lived about twenty minutes away. I tried to keep the interaction a secret, but I couldn't resist. "Do you promise not to repeat it?" I asked my wife.

"I promise," she insisted. "Who would I tell?" She teased.

"I'm serious!" I insisted. I trusted her, but I don't think she could anticipate something of this gravity. "You can't tell *anybody*."

"Okay, okay," she conceded, "I won't tell anybody."

"Okay," I breathed in in anticipation. "Angie had no idea Makenzie and Brandy were a thing. She accused me of infecting her."

"What!?" Joanie gasped, "What exactly did she say?"

I repeated the exact timing and scenario of Angie summoning me to the kitchen, repeating her line, "I don't need you infecting my own daughter as well."

"Fuck her," she responded. After a moment of silence, she followed up, "maybe you should 'infect' her."

"What do you mean?"

"Take the situation and run with it. If Makenzie is happy with her, do what you can to support her."

At home, we discussed how we could hang out with my stepsister and her new girlfriend without being obvious to Angie. Makenzie would be home until next Sunday. If we invited them over to hang out, obviously Angie wouldn't like that and would think of an excuse to prevent it from happening. But we're stepsisters, she couldn't stop us from hanging out the entire time she was home. I wasn't acting out of spite for Angie, but I wanted the satisfaction of seeing Makenzie and Brandy's young relationship flourish to her chagrin.

On Saturday afternoon around 4 PM while watching Netflix with Joanie, Makenzie texts me:

Makenzie:

hey what are you up to?

I report it to Joanie asking for advice on how I should respond. I felt young being so deliberate on a text, trying to be sly in this game against my stepmom. I shouldn't overthink it.

Me:

not too much just hanging at home with Joanie

whats up?

Makenzie:

nothing, were bored at moms house. want to come over later and hang out with us?

Joanie and I talked about how I should respond. Neither of us wanted to go over there.

Angie would think of some excuse anyway to keep us apart. We decided to invite them over, but maybe Angie would have a harder time saying no if we spun it a different way to make it seem like Makenzie's idea. I fibbed a little.

Me:

sorry, but we were gonna meet some friends out tonight

youre welcome to join us though

I thought it seemed casual enough that Angie wouldn't be able to spin this against us. We impatiently waited for her response.

Makenzie:

that sounds fun!! where at

Me:

were going to the joes pub right near our apartment

get there around 9?

Makenzie:

yes!! see you there!

Excited for the night, Joanie and I started cleaning up the apartment and prepared the guest room in anticipation for if they ended up wanting to crash. Around 8:15 PM as Joanie and I are finishing up gussying up for the night out, I get an unfortunate text from my stepsister.

Makenzie:

omg youre gonna hate me

i had 2 drinks at dinner with mom and dave and she says were too drunk to drive

Lame excuse on Angie's part. I thought she could at least be a bit craftier than that. I told Joanie about the text. A bit angry, she made the suggestion for Makenzie to just take an Uber.

Me:

just take an uber

Makenzie:

mom says no :(

says she heard about an uber driver robbing girls in the area

Come on, Angie. That's the best she could do? Pathetically, we might not have been able to beat that. I consulted with Joanie, she shrugged. "I guess we'll have to outsmart her later this week," she said.

Me:

lame

tell angie not to believe everything she hears about on the news

Makenzie:

omg i did!! so stupid!!

im so sorry :( ill see you soon??

I didn't want her to feel bad, she's a helpless victim. I wanted her and Brandy to be happy, but I don't want to stir up hate against her mother.

Me:

okay :( yes well hang out soon!

Makenzie:

im so sorry. have fun with your friends!!

Well, I completely forgot about that lie about the friends we didn't have that we wouldn't be meeting at the bar. Disappointed, Joanie and I put on our pajamas and split a bottle of wine. We thought about ways we could hang out with them, before Angie could infect them with anti-lesbian bullshit and make some sort of scene to make Brandy never want to come back ever again.

A little after 11, I got a call from my sister. Joanie and I were already in bed.

"Hey! Where are you?" she says.

"We're at home, we're old. Where are you?"

"At the bar! We came!" I could hear the ocean of bar patrons behind her voice.

"We went home!"

"What? I can't hear you, where are you?" It sounded like she already had a few drinks.

"I'll text you."

I hung up and quickly texted her while patting an already-groggy Joanie to keep her updated on the situation.

Me:

we went home. we didnt think you were coming

i thought angie didnt let you

Makenzie:

fuck

we snuck out.

we were bored

I showed Joanie the texts. She suggested I invite them over.

Me:

want to come over?

ill pick you up

Makenzie agreed. I turned the lights on, slipped on some sweatpants, and got in my car to head to the bar. I couldn't lie, Makenzie and Brandy looked pretty hot as I saw them walk to my car. Makenzie was wearing a tight red dress, snug against her cute butt and perky little breasts, her wavy brown hair gleaming through the background of the bar lights. Brandy was wearing tight, light blue jeans and a white tank top, perfectly complementing her gorgeous dark skin, her dreadlocks bouncing her backside. Makenzie took shotgun, I could smell the perfume and slight tinge of alcohol as they stepped into my car.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" said Makenzie.

"I'm glad you could come out, but you should've told me!"

"I know, we wanted to surprise you!"

When we arrived into the apartment, Joanie was waiting for us in the living room with a bottle of wine and glasses ready on the coffee table. She had already poured herself a glass. She was sipping it in the brown tank top she was wearing to bed, her nipples sticking out. She stood up to give them both a welcome hug.

We put on some light music and casually caught up. I was careful with the wine, planning on dropping them off at Angie's house soon. At one point after a slight lull in conversation, Makenzie glanced over at Brandy and asked Joanie and I, sheepishly, "so, we were wondering... do you think it's weird I turned out to be gay too?"

"Why would you say that?" I didn't want them to feel guilty in any way. The question was vague, but I could tell Makenzie wanted to open up more about how she's been feeling.

"I thought it was a little bit of a coincidence when Makenzie told me about her lesbian stepsister," said Brandy, who was being quiet most of the evening, as she was just getting acquainted with us. "I just want to be welcomed. It's hard enough being a lesbian."

"Brandy, honey," Joanie intervened, "Angie accepted me. It took her some time, but she eventually came around. Either way, it's not up to her, as long as you make each other happy."

"Mom's been nice and all," said Makenzie, "but I can't help but feel like she's judging us."

"If she is, fuck her," I said, trying to adopt some of Joanie's edginess. "Be with who you want to be."

"I'm so nervous," Brandy said, shyly.

"We're both so nervous," Makenzie backed her girlfriend up. "We've barely even done anything together."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know... lesbian stuff." I was shocked that 21 year old girls in college would be so hesitant to act out their impulses with each other. Makenzie broke the following awkward moment of silence. "I mean, we've made out, touched each other's bodies... but we're so afraid to go further."

"A-ha, so this is why you wanted to come over," Joanie teased, flirtatiously. "Do you want our help?"

"Yes," Makenzie pleaded with puppy dog eyes, Brandy following suit.

"Just follow our lead. Copy what we do." Joanie placed her wine glass on the table, looked at me sensually, and followed it up with a slow, passionate kiss. She smiled at me, then turned to look at the young couple. "Now you try." Makenzie lunged towards Brandy, kissing her and then giggling.

"We'll be right back," I interrupted, feeling awkward imagining where this was going. "Come on, Joanie." I stood up and made sure she followed me to our room.

"Don't go anywhere," Joanie said to the girls with a wink and a smile.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked, after closing the door.

Joanie embraced me and smiled. "Relax, don't let your stepmom win. I'm just trying to give the girls a little confidence in their relationship." I guess I was continuing to let Angie have influence in our lives. "Just let whatever happens happen."

We stripped down to our panties and tank tops, and returned to the living room. Makenzie and Brandy were already down to their underwear, embracing and making out with each other on each half of the couch. Two kindred spirits, Makenzie wearing deep black bra and panties and Brandy wearing white ones.

Approaching tenderly to not interrupt, we spooned their tight bodies from behind. Joanie stroked my stepsister's hair as I did the same to Brandy, our hands caressing their gorgeous necks. I was beginning to get turned on, feeling the tingling in my pussy. The girls stopped for a moment to look at each other and laugh, and continued to kiss. Their youthful spirits reenergized me, my hesitations expelled.

In unison, Joanie and I unhooked and removed our respective girls' bras, exposing their perky breasts, my stepsister's pink nipples facing me. Brandy slowly leaned towards Makenzie's breasts, she must have been even more excited to see them than I was. As she sucked her nipples, Makenzie leaned back slowly into Joanie's arms as I cupped Brandy's breasts. Joanie stood up to allow Makenzie to lean back fully on the couch as her girlfriend enjoyed her, and walked over to me. She gave me a long, tender kiss. I removed my hand from Brandy as we took off each others shirts, kissing passionately like we haven't in a long time.

We were all lounging around the couch, shirtless, kissing, sucking, and caressing our significant others, when Joanie took the lead to pull down my panties. She began to eat me out, as I heard Makenzie moan and giggle, a blend of the pleasure from Brandy's mouth on her body with the shock she must have felt seeing her stepsister receive oral sex.

My moans grew louder as the pleasure built. I held Joanie's head close to my body. Her fingers entered me, my pussy soaking wet. I moaned louder. "Oh, Joanie," I cooed. All awkwardness I felt before was gone, we were in our own universe now, free of judgment. My moans grew to the point where the young couple could no longer ignore us. They retreated to their side of the couch, holding and caressing each other. The pleasure built as I held Joanie and her curly brown hair against me, her tongue deep inside my soaking wet pussy. "Oh, fuck!" I screamed, as I reached a tremendous climax.

I stood up to hold my wife and we shared a passionate lover's kiss, my hot wet body covering Joanie. The young couple removed their panties, and they returned to their former position on the couch. Brandy kissed down Makenzie's body, and made her way to her pussy. Makenzie giggled, and jumped a tiny bit with excitement. Brandy gently kissed Makenzie's clit, as Makenzie's arms dangled over the arms of the couch. She looked like she wasn't sure what to do with her hands. Joanie held her arms down and crouched on the floor, her face next to Makenzie's. Makenzie let out a soft moan, and Joanie gave her a kiss on the cheek. I so badly wanted to be involved, but I didn't want to intrude.

Makenzie's moans grew louder, sounding like mine. "Good girl," Joanie whispered. Brandy ate her out aggressively, her fingers and tongue deep inside my stepsister. She looked as though she brought some previous experience to the relationship. "Brandy," Makenzie cooed, "oh, Brandy that feels so fucking good." Her back arched as she moaned loudly. My pussy was soaked, and I realized that I had been touching myself the entire time.

Makenzie's pale body grew redder as her screams got louder. She had achieved her orgasm, she was frantically panting in exhaustion and delight. The young couple held each other and kissed, taking pleasure in the love they had made. Seeing me touch myself, Joanie walked over to me and kissed me, and removed my hand from my pussy. She fingered me as she pulled my hair back, feeling each other's breath on our faces. She finished me off yet again, and all of us continued to kiss our respective partners in amazement of what we had done.

We barely said a word the rest of the night. Joanie retired to bed and I drove the girls back to Angie's- there was no benefit in Angie having any suspicions whatsoever. I was silent as the girls made out and fondled each other in the backseat. I was proud of being able to inspire some confidence in their relationship, with Joanie's help.

*To be continued*