Lesbian Love Story Pt. 05

Story Info
Sonny and Pixie continue their journey.
13.2k words
4.67
1.7k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Falling in love again

Author's Note: This is a long complex romantic and sexy Lesbian Love Story involving a small group of people who just happen to collide in this thing we call life.

The following Chapter, of this Series, and the universe it occurs in overall only exist in the mind and imagination of the author. This will be a slow burn, with details that some may find non-essential, but I feel are necessary for the story to flow. If you seek instant gratification, this may not be your best story. On the other hand, if you like a slow romantic story, involving two or more women, you may want to read it through to its climax. [Pardon the pun]. This Chapter contains elements of family life and warm and gentle people. You will find a lot of interaction between both Pixie and Sonny and her BFF Sarah. To help you understand the timing of this story, Pixie and Sonny met ten years ago, as teenagers. Hopefully, I captured their emotions and transferred them on to you. I ask that you please read no further if you are seeking a rather sexy, wild lesbian romp.

Reader discretion is advised.

Applicable Tags: Older/Younger, Virginal, Romance, Interracial, Oral Sex, Novel/Novella length. The story is told in the first person.

________________________________________

© 2023 Arking & RDKing, All Rights Reserved. Duplication of this literary piece without the author's expressed permission for any purpose is prohibited.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Continuation from Part 3.

PART 5.

After I Came Out.

A weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. In a single day, my whole world had changed.

Time meant nothing suddenly and what was a priority yesterday didn't matter today. I felt different. All I wanted was to be with Pixie, to listen to her, to speak to her. I found out she spoke fluent French, and that she noticed things that I missed. That she is not ashamed of who she is. She has this confidence about her, she speaks her mind and listens to your arguments. Most importantly she loves me, I know this because she said so.

The most important things to me had happened so quickly, I had seen the love of my life, naked, I had tasted her juices, I had introduced her to my parents, well she introduced herself, and the two most important things had taken place. First I acknowledged who I was and my parents had seen me as I truly am.

I felt so contented as I sat on Pixie's lap in front of my parents around our kitchen table my fears of showing my parents who I was had melted away as if it was nothing. I found a hidden strength. I could feel it inside of me.

Pixie was talking to my parents and I sat listening, she was telling them about her life. The emptiness of not having a mother around but having two sets of grandparents helping her dad raise her. She was born in France her mother was French but her dad was a dinky die Aussie. Rough around the edges, but so full of love. A hard man, who curses a lot, who stands up for what he believes in, and not scared to voice his opinion. Doesn't believe in political correctness and calls a spade and fucking shovel. She laughed as she said it.

My parents do not use profanity, and my Poppa has told me on numerous occasions that cursing is just being lazy, you should look to increase your vocabulary. My first thought was, 'Oh boy when these two men meet'.

"Mr Chol, would you expect me to come to you to ask for Sanjana's hand in marriage?" Pixie asked him out of the blue. Taking the three of us by complete surprise.

The look on Momma's face was divine, her hands went up and covered her mouth. I sat there before it sunk in what she had just asked my Father.

I jumped up putting my hands on my hips and glared down at her. "You had better ask me first Pix," I told her in no uncertain terms. She looked up at me, with a confused look on her face.

"What?" She asked me, glaring back at me.

My Momma was caught between laughing and giggling.

"Sonny, I am not asking you to marry me, babe, I was just wanting to know how I should, when we are ready, how we should go about it," Then as she went back over what she had said, she turned a bright red.

Then turning to my Poppa she explained, "I am so sorry, I didn't think it came out the way it did. No Sonny and I aren't thinking of getting married, no, no honestly. We haven't talked about it," The longer she went on the deeper the hole she was digging. I took the opportunity to have some fun at her expense.

"So you don't want to marry me?" I asked, a cold hard look on my face.

"Yes, I do, of course I do. You know how I feel about you, Sonny,"

"I'm not so sure I do now?" I continued.

My Poppa interceded on Pixie's behalf. "Sanjana, wewe ni kuwa ukatili kwake, kuacha dakika hii." [Sanjana, you are being cruel to her, stop this minute.]

I broke into a smile and cupped her face in my hands, looked at my Momma, she smiled at me, so I kissed Pixie in front of my parents for the first time.

"You .........aaarrrrrggggg," Pixie exclaimed. She then hugged me.

Turning to my Poppa she said it differently this time. "Mr Chol, when and IF we ever decide to marry, would you expect me to come and ask for her hand?"

"Yes, Pixie I would. But as you two hardly know each other I don't expect us to have the conversation for some time to come,"

"OK, so now I know," she replied. "It's a long way down the track, I mean, Sonny has to win this dancing scholarship first right?"

I smiled at her, "With you by my side anything is possible, babe," And I kissed her again. This time Momma raised an eyebrow. I got the hint, that enough was enough.

"I mean what I said before you two, no hanky panky in my house, so behave and show some respect," she told us. Momma had laid down her rules, there would be no fooling around in her house.

"What are your plans now Pixie?" My Poppa asked her.

"Tonight I need to get home and I have to bring my dad up to speed on everything. Then an early night and work in the morning,"

"We haven't spoken about it in detail yet, but I would like to introduce Sonny to my dad," She said while looking at me.

"That is scary Pixie," I told her.

"You will love him, he is a big old bear, rough around the edges but a gentle soul, honest babe, there is nothing to fear,"

"Easy for you to say," I told her.

"Maybe we can talk about it tomorrow," she said. I nodded.

"I must be going, thank you for dinner it was delicious Momma, and thank you Mr Chol it has been a real pleasure. I look forward to seeing you all at the photo shoot on Saturday." Then she did an amazing thing, she hugged my Poppa and did the same to Momma, kissing her on both cheeks.

My Poppa was a little bashful but took it with good graces. Momma had the biggest smile on her face, the biggest I had ever seen. We walked out to her car, hand in hand. She opened her door and sat down, looking up at me.

"Tomorrow night, do you think your Momma would be OK with you sleeping over, then it would save me driving all the way up here and back down to the studio for the shoot?"

"If I ask her it will be a definite NO, but if you ask her she might say yes. She will probably get you to promise her that we won't sleep together and no hanky panky before you put a ring on my finger," I told her. "You seemed to have made a big impact on my parents,"

"I had better go a buy you a ring then," She said without giving it a second thought. "Because I am not going to wait around that long, I want more of what you did to me tonight,"

"Would you do that?" I asked.

She looked up into my eyes and told me in no uncertain terms, "In a millisecond Sonny. What are your plans tomorrow?" She asked.

"I'll do some housework for Momma, and then get some practice in, why, what have you got on your mind?"

"A. Because I want to see you. And B. Because I need you. But I have to go in and cover for one of the girls who is off sick, so won't be available until tomorrow evening. Why don't you come into town and meet me after we close, we can grab a movie and a bite to eat somewhere?"

"Are you asking me out on another date? Oh my, you are spoiling me, aren't you? What time do you close?"

She took hold of my hands and kissed my fingertips before telling me "That is all I want to do, spoil you over and over, again and again. 7 PM."

I sighed, I have never been so in love. In such a short period of time, I had fallen hopelessly in love with this woman. She rested her head against my tummy. Her hair felt so soft compared to mine as I stroked it, I felt her fingers toying with the zipper of my jeans, and I froze. I whispered to her, "Are you crazy, Pix, out here in the open," Then I felt her fingertips just brush against my folds and I was lost in the euphoria of lust, of love, and the fear of getting caught. "Stop babe, please," a finger slipped past my panties and she pushed it gently up to tease my hidden pearl. Thank god it was dark, but I felt sure everyone one of our neighbours was watching us from behind their curtains. I shook as she toyed and teased me to a small but intense climax.

I held onto her head tightly as I came down from the mountaintop of pleasure.

I told her in between my panting, "One day you are going to us arrested,"

"If I do, it would be worth it," She smiled her reply. "Now I have a souvenir to remind me of how much I am going to miss you when you aren't with me," She put her fingers to her nose and smiled at me.

I bent my head and kissed her, "Ring me when you get home, so I know you made it safe and sound, please,"

She wound down her window and stuck her head out so I kissed her once again. "I will," She started her little car and drove off.

Before I could get back into the house my phone rang. "I miss you already," Is all she said then hung up, not waiting for a reply.

I stopped and smiled at the thought. I knew I was going to spend the night tossing and turning. I was about to walk through the front door when I touched my core and realised my zipper was still open. I nearly died. There was no way I could explain that to my Momma, and any request for me to spend the night at Pixie's place would have ended before it had been asked.

I walked in and looked at my Momma and Poppa, a warm smile on my face. They were sitting at the kitchen table and they watched me. Then Momma spoke up.

"Child, come sit with us and talk," I looked at their faces, I knew this discussion was going to happen sooner or later. Momma continued, "Sanjana, I know you are past your 18th birthday and you are an adult. But know one thing, you will always be our child and we will love you no matter what,"

The tears were starting to well in my eyes. I nodded and I also knew it wasn't my turn to talk yet.

My Momma looked at my Father, reached out, and took his hand. Then told me, "Pixie is a wonderful person, I can see why you are attracted to her. BUT," She said in a loud voice, "Are you absolutely certain you want to be with her, for the rest of your lives? I mean you have just met her,"

She hesitated then went on and explained her feelings. "I do not worry who you sleep with, or who you give your heart to, but I want you to be absolutely certain this is who you want in your life. I am fearful, living with another woman can be harder than you believe, my goodness, living with your Father is trying at times," She looked at him, he smiled back at her and just shrugged his shoulders.

I waited until I was sure my Momma had finished speaking.

She had!

"Momma, Poppa, when I met Pixie just yesterday, my heart skipped a beat, I felt different. The look she gave me, the look I gave her. We both knew and we hadn't said a word to each other. When she touched my hand I had this feeling of warmth, it ran through my whole body. Then when I kissed her, I knew instantly what I had found. If it lasts a lifetime it will be a life well spent, but if it lasts a month or a year, so be it. I know how I feel right now at this moment, and I love her so much,"

I sat there looking at my parents. My Poppa was so hard to read at times, one minute I felt he was hurting, then he smiled at me or spoke softly to me and I knew he was ok. Momma too looked hurt on the inside, her soul was hurting, and no longer was there a spark in her eyes, yet she smiled. Her words of love were still there for me, but in her eyes, I could see that something had gone out.

I kept my feelings to myself. The last thing I wanted to do was to hurt my Momma and Poppa. I went around to them and hugged them kissed them good night and told them both. "I love you guys, I honestly love you so much," They hugged me back and told me, "Sonny, all we want is for you to be happy,"

I nodded. "I know Momma, believe me, Pixie is the one," I went off to my bedroom, leaving the light off I stripped down and just slipped on a pair of shorts and a large T-shirt.

I lay on my bed waiting for her call. A text message came through from Sarah. 'Hi sexy bums, are you awake?"

I shot a text back not wanting to ring her 'Yep, just laying here waiting. What R U doing?'

She rang immediately and as soon as I answered she just started talking without me saying a word, "Waiting??? .... Are you on a promise or something?" Sarah asked then laughed.

"No, don't be silly, Pixie left a short while ago and she is going to ring me when she gets home,"

"Oh wow, so you have introduced her to your parents? What as, just a friend from school or what?"

"No, as my girlfriend," There was a stunned silence on the end of the phone. I could tell there was a process running through Sarah's mind.

"Hang on a sec, are you telling me you have come out to your parents?" She asked it in such a way to make it sound like a bigger deal than it actually was.

I stopped and thought for a moment, before declaring slowly, "Yes, I guess I have. I told them I loved her and she loves me. Does that constitute coming out?"

"DDDEEERRRRR You think? Oh my god Sonny, Oh my god. You have actually told the coolest parents on the planet that their one and only child is gay," She exclaimed. I think she was as shocked as I now was.

"You're the girl who used to shower in her knickers because you didn't want any other girls seeing your private parts. And less than a year later you bring your girlfriend of 1 day home and declare you are gay and in love. Have I got that right?"

"You are making it sound like a really big deal?" I told her.

"OH, I wonder why. Sonny, you are the most amazing girl I have ever known. If you hurt your parents I will bitch slap you till you are black and blue girl," She exclaimed.

"I'm halfway there already," I giggled as I said it.

"Smart ass. But honestly Sonny, I am so proud of you. That took a mountain of courage to do,"

"Momma says she knew, she met Pixie this morning before our date lunch, which was hot and wild, in case you were wondering. She said she saw the look on my face and she instantly knew. How is that possible Sarah? Besides it felt like the right thing to do. I love her so much Sarah, I have never felt like this, ever in my whole life," I told her.

"Then it is love and meant to be,"

"Want to know what else, Pixie is going to ask Momma if it's all right if I sleep over tomorrow night,"

"That ain't going to happen, I know your Momma, she blew a sissy fit when you stayed over at my place and then found out I was gay. I bet she is going to blame me for you being gay?"

"No, she won't. In truth, your name wasn't even mentioned at all tonight,"

"You are 18 girl, you don't need your parent's permission to sleep with your girlfriend," She told me but she didn't sound convincing.

"Is that right, hang on a minute, she is still up I will get her for you and you can tell her that yourself,"

"Don't you dare do that? My god girl, what has got into you?"

I laughed, I was feeling on top of the world. "Pixie has," I said with a hint of lust in my voice.

"Ooohhh, way too much information sweetie. So you two have got down and dirty again, twice in two days, girl you're on a roll,"

"I'm in love, Sarah, and it feels so good,"

"I am happy for you. Guess that means I won't be seeing you as much as I used to?"

"Why not?" I asked her, knowing full well what she meant. But I wasn't ready to give up my one and only BFF. "Don't you give me the 'little old sad me routine', nobody loves me boo hoo", I laughed as I said it.

"Sarah, you are my bestie, I mean that. Sure Pixie is the love of my life, but you and I know some deep dark secrets about each other. I want you in my life too,"

"Stop it, Sonny, you are making me cry,"

"Good, end of discussion OK. So what are you doing on Saturday?"

"Nothing much, I saw an outfit down at that new TA shop I wouldn't mind but it is a bit out of my range, financially I mean,"

"I know what you mean, not having cash is a right royal PIA. You'd look good in some of their stuff, I mean really good, better than you do normally,"

"Thanks a lot, I think," Is all she could say.

We lay on our beds, not saying a word, hearing only our breathing, I squeezed my thighs together holding off touching myself until Pixie rang, and then I was certain we would both bring ourselves off over the phone.

I was listening intently to Sarah's breathing noticing how erratic it was, I knew that Sarah was bringing herself off.

I began to whisper to her to help her reach that necessary climax, we had shared such encounters so often over time.

"Let your finger slide slowly into you, are you holding onto your tit Sarah?"

"Huh, Huh," Was all she managed to say.

"Two fingers now, you know how you love to feel two fingers inside of you," I told her. I didn't know for real but she had said it to me a couple of times.

Her moaning was increasing as she raced towards her orgasm, I lay there wanting to join her but wanting to wait, I heard her gasp as she reached her climax. She let out her final groan as she held onto herself and she began to pant. She was slowly coming down and giggling as she tried to speak.

"Oh Sonny, I am going to miss doing this with you," She told me.

"Who said we are going to stop? I am sure Pixie would join in if I asked her,"

She laughed gently to me, "Yeah sure," Is all she managed to say before Pixie's call came in.

"Stay with me Sarah, please," I put her on hold and answered Pixie's call. "Hey, you. I missed you," I told her. "How far away do you live?"

"Hi babe, I live with my dad in Norwood but I have a home at Henley Beach which I lease out. Why?"

"Just wondered, you seemed to take forever to ring me. Sweetie, I have Sarah on the other line right now, I have just kind of helped her out a little bit, hope you don't mind,"

Pixie laughed, "You naughty girls, I love it. You should have waited for me and we could have had a threesome,"

I stopped speaking, not knowing what to say. "I will try and get her to join us," I said it slowly and quietly.

I realised what I had just said and quickly added, "On the phone Pixie, the phone call, the other thing we can talk about at another time. Not saying no, just not too much too quickly,"

"Sonny, I was talking kind of weirdly too, hey. I'm not ready to share you with anyone babe. I want you all to myself," Her tone was quiet, soft, and sincere, I was love-struck. She could have told me the house was on fire or something I would have just laid there and said, well nothing.

I smiled and finally said, "Good,"

"You went quiet," She told me.

"I am thinking about you, about tomorrow, about the photo shoot. Can we invite Sarah to it as well?" I asked inquisitively.

Then the penny dropped and I burst out loud, "SARAH, I forgot about her," I went pressing buttons and trying desperately not to disconnect anyone.

"Sarah, are you there,"

"No it's me," Pixie laughed.