Lesbian Magic Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That should teach you for trying to cut in without asking," The first girl said before moving to another end of the dance floor with her girlfriend.

While in a daze, Sarah stood there for a moment half naked before getting dress. Sarah didn't bother with buttoning up her shirt and walked back to the table without any shame. She never thought she would ever let a girl touch her like that. When that girl pushed her panties aside to insert her fingers inside her made her realize something. She was more okay than she thought about being with another girl and was now open to that idea.

On the next hand, she lost again and had to strip. It was her bra that she had to remove. She took off her shirt letting slip it off her shoulders seductively before unhooking bra and hanging it off her chair. For a brief moment, she was topless again allowing everyone to see up close her beautiful breasts. Putting her shirt back on without buttoning it and let her slightly puffy pink areola and hard nipples be full display for the girls around the table to see.

"This must be your lucky night; you get to see the girls," Sarah said jokingly while taking a shot of rum.

The game went on with a few more of them also having to strip. Regina was next in line to lose her shirt revealing her light brown breasts with dark nipples. Tina lost her pants after that, which left her wearing only a black see-through panty with rose embroidery. Samantha still had her shirt on but was naked from the waist down. Julia was the only one who hadn't stripped yet and still looked too innocent to be playing this game. Sarah would soon find out that Julia wasn't as sweet and innocent as she appeared.

Julia lost the next round and had to masturbate in front of everyone. She pulled her chair out so that Sarah could see what she was about to do. Lifting up her skirt, Sarah saw the girl wasn't wearing any panties. She was completely shaved down there with a tattoo that read, "Lick here to open," with an arrow pointing to her pussy.

Raising her leg on her chair, she started to masturbate while looking right at Sarah's breasts. The girl never took her eyes from them until she came and licked her juices from her fingers. Sarah couldn't help but glance down at the Julia's cunt as the girl was playing with it. Squeezing her legs together to fight against the desire to spread her legs and touch herself.

Julia lost another hand, and her dare was to kiss Sarah's inner thigh for thirty seconds. Sarah realized the girl had something else in mind when her hands slipped inside her skirt. When she felt the woman pulling down her panties, Sarah raised her ass to let her remove them. Sarah watched with fear and excitement as Julia lifted her skirt, exposing her patch of red pubic hair.

Julia slid Sarah's ass to the edge of the seat before pushing them open. Sarah closed her eyes, first feeling hot breath on her thigh, then soft lips against her heated flesh, and wet kisses slowly moving up. There was only one outcome where this was heading, and it wasn't the first time someone had performed oral sex on her. Few guys had tried it on her and thought they were good until Julia started licking her cunt. The girl was better than any guys she had ever been with, sending shock waves of pleasure shooting through her. When Tina said their time was up Julia gave her pussy one last lick before pulling away.

Sarah wasn't happy that the pleasure she was receiving came to a complete stop. She was almost in tears from needing it to continue that she was willing to do anything to cum. The ache between her legs was so demanding to be satisfied that she didn't care who fucks her. The sweet little angel with the heavenly tongue had broken her sexually. She could have forgotten what she did up to that point without letting it happen again, but now she couldn't.

"Please, let Julia have five more minutes! She was so close in making me cum," Sarah said deliriously.

"Let do a final hand, where the loser has to do whatever, the winner wants. They have to be their slave for the rest of the night," Tina said smiling and was happy that Sarah was at the point where she wanted her to be. "Does that sound fair?" Tina asked, already knowing how Sarah would answer.

"Yes, fair...one more hand," Sarah said and would agree to anything if it meant that she would cum.

Sarah had four tens and just knew that she was going to win. She had a dare picked out where Tina would be licking her pussy until she came. That is all Sarah wanted and didn't want anything else to happen. When she lost to four aces, she started to regret the bet because she didn't want to be a slave to a lesbian.

Tina stood up to remove her panties and stood there fully naked. She started to walk around the table with a look in her eyes that told Sarah what was coming. She knew the girl would play with her a bit because it was her nature. The dare would be amusing because it would be a funny joke having a straight girl eat pussy.

"I will make you cum so hard that you will never want a man again, but I am not so sure you want it. If you got on your knees and ate my pussy then I might be convinced," Tina said with a smile and in an authoritative tone as she sat on the table with her legs spread open.

Feeling defeated, Sarah dropped to her knees in front of Tina as everyone watched. It was humiliating to her for having to do this to cum, but she was glad that her friends weren't there to see her fall like this. Sarah thought she was strong enough to resist the lesbian influence in the room and never saw herself falling victim to it.

Sarah stared at Tina's crotch, focusing on a thin line of pubic hair that ran down its middle to the pussy lips that opened up like a flower with dew drops glistening on its petals. She had seen girls' vaginas before but never this close. Sarah realized how beautiful it was by seeing it from this angle and felt a desire to press her lips against it.

Tina gave her instructions on how her pussy should be eaten and felt herself sink into a sexual haze. It wasn't until a moment later that Sarah realized that she was licking the girl's cunt. The girl's voice had somehow put her in a sexual trance that got her to eat her pussy without realizing it. She didn't find the activity distasteful but rather pleasing to her taste buds.

"Tease me first and never go directly to the pussy. Kiss and lick the outer edge of my cunt until I beg for your tongue. That is...it! Now lick my pussy. Fuck! Almost there..." Tina said, moaning and ending with a scream as the orgasm hit her.

Sarah did as she was told and felt a surge of sexual energy shooting through her as she performed her first oral sex on a girl. It was like nothing she had ever experienced before and was more exciting than performing oral sex on a guy. Sarah shoved her tongue deep inside Tina as far as it would go before swirling it around. Sarah pulled back from the girl after making her cum, licking her lips; she still could taste the girl on them and felt a thrill that she had never felt before.

Tina knew how to get to Sarah because the house magically sensed her weakness. A little suggestively thing here and there mixed with some alcohol brought her to her knees literally. Sarah realized by playing this game, she unwittingly let herself get seduced by these girls. It started slow, and before she knew it, they had her.

"Lay face down on the table and prepare yourself for your reward. Be patient and remember good things cum to the girl who waits," Tina told Sarah with a twisted grin.

Sarah stripped naked before lying face down on the table with the edge of it pressing against her legs. When her warm flesh made contact with the cold wood, she felt tiny electrifying pleasurable sparks traveling down her spine. It should have freaked her out about lying on a table naked with a room full of lesbians. Sarah knew she shouldn't have been okay with any of this, but yet she was.

A few minutes had passed before she felt Tina's hands start to caress her legs and hot breath on her quivering soaking wet womb. She felt the tip of the woman's tongue barely making contact with her pussy as she licked it. A moan escaped her lips by the pleasure it caused her and waited desperately for it to continue.

Instead of feeling a tongue felt a long phallus-like object enter her and let out a satisfying groan. She was surprised by how long it was as it slid fully inside her. Sarah has been with plenty of men, but none of their cocks went deep as that object did. She was no stranger to sex toys knew which one of them this woman was using on her now.

She let out a series of moans from the pleasure she was receiving from her first strapon experience. Sarah was so focused on the act that she almost didn't notice that Regina was pulling out some strapons from a bag and passing it out to the girls around the table. Their fun little game was about to turn into a lesbian gangbang, and she was at the center of it. She got distracted from that fact when Tina grabbed her hair pulling it back hard enough to arch her back while they were fucking.

Sarah tried to hold herself up as a powerful thrust of the woman's hips pushed her back into the table. The pleasure that she got by being fucked by a girl was way better than being with a guy. They usually never last this long before cumming inside her and ending her fun. The woman wasn't going to stop until she had an orgasm, and when one hit, Sarah saw a blinding white light. She barely held onto consciousness as two more hit her that made her screamed out in ecstasy.

Sarah sat on the table after it was over to catch her breath. The number of women waiting to be with her was a little scary. She could see the lust in their eyes and the desire to be the next one to fuck her. Sarah didn't know how many of them she could take before passing out, but she was about to find out.

Regina came up and kissed her before sliding her fake penis inside her. Sarah wrapped her legs around the woman as the girl slowly fucked her while they kissed. Sarah lay on the table as Regina's hungry mouth moved to her breasts. It didn't take long for Sarah to come again. She stared at the ceiling as the woman sucked on her nipples while fucking her until another orgasm hit.

Samantha buried her face into her shoulder, kissing her neck while thrusting her hips into her groin. After Samantha climbed off of her, Julia didn't waste any time before raising her leg over her shoulder and started pounding her pussy as hard as she could. This sweet innocent-looking girl was fucking her with the force of a man, and it felt amazing. The orgasms came so fast and in numbers that Sarah couldn't count them all.

Sarah thought that it was over with, but she was wrong, and the bystander who was watching also wanted her. They passed the strapons from girl to girl taking turns using it on her. Sarah didn't know how many of them she was with before she passed out. The last thing she remembered was getting intensely fucked by a girl that looked like her friend Monica.

Sarah woke up sometime later in a strange bed naked with an achy feeling coming between her legs. Her pussy was sore from being fuck so much that she couldn't close her legs. Sarah couldn't believe that she had just let a group of women use her like that. Closing her eyes, Sarah tried to remember how many women were there and counted over thirty before losing count. There was no way for her to know how many of them actually fucked her. Sarah fell back to sleep with her mind drifting to her friend Monica and had a dream where their kissing session turned into sex.

12