Lesbian MILF Seductress: Church Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thus, it was Monday morning, around eleven, Sarah's husband already at the church as always, Kimberly at her summer job until at least four, when she got a text.

Be home at 2 for a visit.

I expect to see you in your new attire.

Bree

Sarah sighed, as she'd already obeyed this order by accident... mostly. She'd been thinking of Bree's stated expectations from yesterday all morning as she did her daily chores... dressed in a new pair of sexy panties which she really enjoyed, a pair of beige thigh highs and one of her longer sundresses that easily hid the lace top stockings.

Before Sarah could respond and say she didn't think it was a good idea, Bree texted again:

I want to see one of your new outfits.

It's time you left 1954 behind and entered 2019!

And of course, thigh highs and the thong you bought!!!

Sarah couldn't believe how upfront this young lady was being. Sure, she'd enjoyed all the flattery. But being told what to do by a girl half her age... and her daughter's close friend at that, was going too far.

Sarah texted back:

I'm not sure your coming over is a good idea.

Sarah stared at the phone for a long time, waiting for a response from Bree, but it never came.

Bree smiled as she ate breakfast, having slept in until just fifteen minutes ago. She wasn't going to respond to the text from the confused MILF. She knew the best way to complete a seduction was to keep the prey off balance. She'd issued clear instructions, and now she could just let those instructions and the implications that went with them marinate for a while.

Bree expected the MILF to obey the instructions even though she wasn't completely sure she would. But whether she did or not, Bree knew that by 2:15... 2:30 at the latest... the MILF would be between her legs tasting her first pussy... at least Bree assumed it would be her first pussy, some variables weren't predictable.

Sarah stared at the phone for a good ten minutes before putting it down and making lunch. Her husband would be home soon for it... he may not pay much attention to her, he may be completely oblivious to her sudden sexual awakening, but he did expect her to do the 1950's version of wifedom: clean the house, raise the children (although that was no longer necessary) and feed him three good meals a day.

Sarah turned her ringer off, not wanting a text to beep during lunch, he may get suspicious as she very seldom got texts... except from Kimberly... he still didn't even own a cell (he hated modern technology... which was why they didn't have cable or satellite). Once their lunch was eaten, Sarah, horny for reasons she couldn't explain, but she credited the sexy panties and nylons for it, asked, "Why don't you stay home this afternoon?"

"I can't. I've got a sermon to write," he said.

Sarah sighed. He always had a sermon to write. Trying to make her intentions clear, she put her hand on his leg and said, "It's only Monday, and Sunday is six days away. Why don't you take a break and stay home, and we can find something to do."

"Sarah, control yourself. It's the middle of the day," he said, standing up.

Sarah stood up too, was about to say something desperate about her needs, but flagged out and didn't. Instead she said, "Sorry dear, I was just trying to spice up our relationship a little."

This seemed to soften him. He said, "I know I've been overly busy lately. But I'm going on that three-week speaking tour next week, and I'm a little stressed about not being ready. But once I'm back, we really should have a date night."

Sarah nodded, "That would be great. We don't spend nearly enough time together."

He nodded, "I promise. As soon as I'm back. But this is big for the church."

"I know," Sarah said. There was always something big for the church.

Once her husband was gone, she sat at the table and wept. He'd even planned a long trip that coincided with her birthday! Yes, she loved him. Yes, he loved her... she knew that. But only knowing it wasn't enough anymore. She wanted him to show it... physically. And sometime sooner than a fu... a blasted month from now!

Sarah looked at the clock, having forgotten that Bree could be over in an hour. She texted her again:

I'm sorry Bree, but I'm just not up for company.

As she finished putting the leftovers away from lunch, she hoped Bree had received the message.

Just as the upset wife was putting the final dish away, the doorbell rang. She glanced at the clock: it was only 1:04, that couldn't be Bree already. She dried her hands and went to answer the door. She wished she had a peephole so she could check who it was, but she didn't. She opened the door and was surprised to see Bree standing there.

Bree came in, took her by the shoulders and said, "I could tell by your text you were upset, so I rushed right over."

Sarah thought, How could she tell that from a short text? But instead she expressed what she felt was more important, "Bree, I don't think it's appropriate for you to be here."

Bree ignored her protests like she always ignored the feeble protests of a prey about to fall whether they knew it or not, and she said, certain that the MILF had been crying, "I knew it! Your eyes are swollen, and you're upset. You need someone to bring you back up."

"I'm fine," Sarah lied, breaking away from Bree's apparently earnest grasp and closing the door.

"No one is ever 'fine' when they say they're 'fine'," Bree countered, using her fingers to make quotation marks each time she said the word 'fine'.

"Okay, I'm not fine, but I'll be okay," Sarah corrected, both impressed and intimidated by the way Bree could read her.

"That's what you've been saying for years, isn't it, Sarah?" Bree argued, "You keep thinking it will get better, that he will start paying attention to you when he isn't so busy... yet he's always busy. And every time one excuse winds down, another one begins and the cycle continues."

Sarah was in utter awe. That pretty much summarised the last decade of her marriage.

Bree continued, walking back up to the MILF, who was clearly shocked at her accuracy, "We women need to stick together. Only a woman truly knows what another woman needs, craves, and desires."

Sarah could feel her cheeks burn. Bree was now standing less than a foot away from her and the look in her eyes left no doubt of her intentions. Sarah lied, "I'm very happy in my marriage."

"Isn't lying a sin?" Bree asked, always able to see through a lie, especially such a poorly delivered one. Bree knew she'd slyly reawakened a sexual fire that had long flamed out, and she knew she needed to add some kindling to that fire to make it burn brightly.

"Bree, you're making me uncomfortable," Sarah said, her pussy dampening for reasons she couldn't explain.

"Why? Because I speak the truth?" Bree responded, knowing that she had to stay on the full offensive while this woman's defenses were down and she was vulnerable.

"Because you're half my age," Sarah pointed out.

"And I'm seasoned well beyond my years," Bree countered. "I've helped many women your age out of their repressive sexual shells to discover their true sexuality and their true natural submissive selves."

Sarah was overwhelmed. She couldn't believe the confidence of this young lady, nor her aggressive behaviour. Sarah stammered, "Y-y-you w-want to help me out of a s-s-sexual sh-shell? I-I-I'm not a lesbian."

"I never said you were," Bree responded. "I'm not a lesbian either... well, not completely. But sexuality isn't about labelling; it's about exploring, discovering and experiencing... only through experimental experience can you come to grips with the full breadth of your sexuality... whether it be straight, gay, bi or otherwise."

Sarah was speechless. What could 'otherwise' possibly mean? But a lot of what Bree was saying made sense as she had discovered in less than a minute yesterday with her new sex toy. Pleasure was a lot more than intercourse with a partner with the sole purpose of reproduction. Yet, she still knew that this conversation could only lead to sin... thus even though her vagina was on fire, she pointed out, grasping at straws, "You're my daughter's friend."

"Actually," Bree corrected her, "I'm your daughter's Mistress."

"Mistress?" Sarah asked, even though that shouldn't have surprised her... she'd suspected there could be some sex going on between the two, and it explained the foot massaging yesterday, but the use of the term 'Mistress' was shocking.

"Yes, her Mistress," Bree repeated. "Kimberly is one of my pets."

"Pets?" Sarah repeated, sounding like a parrot, her head spinning with the flood of shocking revelations being given her.

Bree asked, "Are you wearing the thong as I instructed?"

"No," Sarah answered, as she helplessly watched Bree hiking her dress up.

"But you are wearing the thigh highs," Bree approved. "Good girl," she nodded, giving the prey some positive reinforcement for obeying.

"Bree, your expectations are completely inexcusable," Sarah said, as she pushed the girl's hand away.

Bree usually would shift to autoreactive at this point and scold the pet-to-be for disobeying an order and for pushing her away, yet she knew this was a different kind of seduction. One that wasn't only about Bree's pleasure, although that was a given, it was mainly about liberating a beautiful but insecure woman from the invisible chains that were repressing her and holding her back from the true joys of life... sex in all its forms.

So instead, Bree asked, "Sarah, is your cunt wet right now?"

"Young woman, I will not allow that kind of language in my home," Sarah scolded, trying to maintain control and decorum while avoiding the question.

"'Cunt' is just a word, as are 'pussy' or 'fuck'," Bree explained, not backing down. "They're simple body parts or actions... only prudes or right-wing extremists make them into a big deal."

Sarah couldn't believe how Bree had an answer for everything, and how she spoke like she was far older than she was. She said, "Well in my home, we don't use such language."

Bree shrugged, "Fine. Is your vagina wet?"

"Okay, the language is better, but it's still an inappropriate question," Sarah responded.

"It's a simple one-word answer," Bree countered. "And it's not even an impolite word."

"Bree, I really think you should leave," Sarah said, knowing she was losing control and needed this conversation to end now.

"I don't believe you really want me to leave, Sarah," Bree continued. "And I know your wet cunt doesn't want me to leave."

"Enough!" Sarah said strongly, raising her voice.

Bree, of course, wasn't rattled by exhortations... especially ones that were used to obfuscate the truth. Bree instead smiled, "Tell you what, Sarah. If your vagina, pussy, cunt, box, fuck-hole, twat, kitty, or whatever you want to call it is completely dry right now, I'll leave and never bother you again... but if your privates are leaking into your new panties, then you're going to stop this pretentious façade of respectability and denial and you'll drop to your knees and await further instructions as I lead you to the promised land of sexual liberation."

Sarah's eyes went big. This girl didn't back down. This girl was confident. This girl could read her completely. Her panties were drenched. She was so horny she could barely think straight.

Bree recognised the look in her prey's eyes: utter confusion. Bree also knew this was the moment for her to take action. She placed both her hands on the MILF's shoulders and gently pushed.

Sarah felt the hands on her shoulders and the gentle shove downward. Sarah could have easily pushed the hands away again, easily remained standing against the light pressure, yet she felt her legs give out and she slowly, like a leaf falling from a tree, fell to the floor.

Bree smiled as she watched the MILF drop.

"Good girl," Bree again reinforced once her prey was on her knees in front of her.

Sarah kept her gaze directed at the floor; staring at Bree's feet in nylons and her red painted toenails... which looked super cute showcased so perfectly in the mocha coloured nylons. She was so confused about what was going on, her emotions were spinning inside her like a tornado.

"Look up at me, my pet," Bree ordered, strategically calling her this term for the first time.

A chill went up the MILF's back at being addressed as a 'pet'. She couldn't explain it as it was beyond her experience, but the term seemed to fit. She slowly, nervously, looked up at this girl half her age.

"Today we begin your journey to self-discovery," Bree said. "Are you ready to begin that journey, my pet?" Bree asked, establishing the hierarchy between them.

"I don't know," Sarah answered, unsure what lay ahead and still struggling with the expectations that she was supposed to be a mother, a church wife and should be setting an example for the youth of today.

"I think you do, my pet," Bree continued, wanting Sarah to give in on her own accord. Oh sure, Bree could easily capitalise on her confusion to make her become a cunt-munching slave right here, right now, but this time she really wanted to see the pet comprehend the path ahead and agree to proceed on her own... to accept on her own that she needed a Mistress... to acknowledge on her own that she wanted to explore her sexuality. "You simply have to accept your own desires."

Sarah's head continued to spin... to the point it began to hurt. What did being a pet even mean? Did she really want to have lesbian sex with a coed? Did she truly want or perhaps even need a Mistress? Sure, she was horny. Sure, she found Bree intoxicating. Yet the line she was being encouraged to and yes, that she was even considering crossing, was a dangerous one on a number of counts: she'd be cheating on her husband, she'd be committing a sin, she'd be having sex with a parishioner and a close friend of her daughter's. Yet... yet... yet... her loins were begging for attention. Yesterday's brief surrender to lust had awakened a side of her she never knew existed, and this new side was begging for more of that pleasure.

Bree, knowing the prey was confused, bewildered and frozen in indecision, decided to up the ante of temptation as she unwrapped her skirt and revealed a couple of things: she wasn't wearing any panties, but she was wearing an eight-inch strap-on around her waist.

Sarah's eyes went big. Bree was wearing a penis! A big, thick penis! A gush of wetness flooded her panties at the sight of it, and the obvious intentions the young woman had for using it.

"Go ahead, my pet," Bree purred, as she lifted her t-shirt over her head to reveal she also wasn't wearing a bra, "Do what comes naturally."

Sarah knew she should get up and walk away. Perhaps she should even flee upstairs and lock herself in her bedroom.

Sarah knew that leaning forward and taking that phallus into her mouth would lead to consequences completely beyond her control.

Yet, she also knew she wasn't the one in control of her decisions anymore. Bree's presence here today and her temptation wasn't really a temptation at all, but it was a calling. God had brought Bree to her. God always knew what she needed and when she needed it. And this was obviously part of the Lord's plan.

Allowing her body to take control, she leaned forward, opened her mouth and took the cock between her lips.

"Good girl," Bree purred, loving the moment of victory... whether it be an aggressive domination or an intimate decision. The moment where the prey officially became the pet... the beautiful moment of surrender.

Sarah began sucking, her mouth and body moving to auto control where her brain shut off and she allowed herself to be completely controlled by the lust inside her.

"Do you want to be fucked, my pet?" Bree asked, after a couple of minutes of watching the MILF suck on the cock.

Sarah moaned on the phallus as she kept sucking.

Bree of course wanted to hear a declaration, so she pulled the cock out and repeated, "Do you want to be fucked, my pet?"

Sarah looked up at the young woman, lust now prominent in her eyes and body, and admitted, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" Bree asked, wanting to hear the word 'fuck' come from the mouth of the demure, conservative woman.

"Yes, I want you to..." Sarah paused, struggling to find the right word to say.

"Fuck," Bree repeated, "the word is fuck."

Sarah sighed softly. She never swore. Yet she did want that penis inside her. She did want to be taken. So she said the phrase Bree expected her to say with no nicer words, "Yes, I want you to fuck me."

"Good girl. And with what?"

"That penis," Sarah said, mindlessly reaching for it and stroking it... as she thought to herself that it was way bigger than her husband's, and even bigger than the toy that had rocked her world yesterday.

"Do you mean this cock?"

"Yes," Sarah corrected, wanting that phallus in her fevered furrow, "Yes, I want that cock."

"And where do you want me to fuck you with this big cock?" Bree asked, loving to watch the prim and proper woman become controlled by lust.

"My vagina," Sarah said, before correcting, "...no, my pussy."

"Remove your dress, bra and panties, my pet," Bree ordered.

Sarah stood up and, hands trembling, pulled the dress over her head.

"You have a beautiful body, my pet," Bree complimented. "It's a real shame you've hidden it away for all these years."

"Thank you," Sarah replied, enjoying the compliment as she unclasped her bra.

"And fuck, those are some perfect tits," Bree approved, as she walked up to her pet and cupped the voluptuous breasts. "How do you keep these so firm?"

"The gym," Sarah admitted with a moan, as Bree bent down and sucked a nipple into her mouth.

Bree rarely gave pleasure to her pets, other than a hard pussy or ass pounding, or sometimes both simultaneously, but she did love tits, and these were a perfect pair. She sucked on the other nipple too, listening to the MILF's breathing increase.

"Doesn't the minister suck on these babies every day?"

"Never," Sarah admitted, back in college her nipples being her number one erogenous zone.

"Never?" Bree asked in shock. "Like never, ever?"

"Never, ever," Sarah confirmed, feeling vindicated to see Bree was shocked by this frustrating lack on her husband's part.

"That... is a very stupid man," Bree said, biting the right nipple teasingly before standing back up. "Panties too."

Sarah obeyed, greatly flattered by Bree's attention and compliments.

Looking down at her newest pet's pussy, she wasn't surprised to see it was very hairy. Bree said, "That burning bush will need a complete shaving later."

"I couldn't do that," Sarah gasped, something her husband would eventually notice.

"It wasn't a suggestion, but an order," Bree said, her tone firm for the first time today. "If your inattentive slug of a husband notices it sometime down the road... if he does... just put it on him and say you shaved it so he'd feel more inclined to put it to use. Now go and bend over your couch."

"Um, can't we..." Sarah began to say, thinking they should take this someplace other than the front room.

"Now!" Bree ordered firmly.

Sarah obeyed quickly, startled by Bree's sudden firmness and her own insatiable desire to have that cock inside her.

Once she was bent over the couch, which felt incredibly awkward and yet equally enthralling and taboo, Sarah watched as Bree walked over to her.

Bree asked, "So tell me exactly what you want me to do. And be specific."

"I want you to fuck my cunt with that big dick," Sarah answered, so horny that she wasn't about to slow things down by using polite society words and getting corrected.